AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-12-14, 14:14   Link #3421
Hakai

How big is the age gap between Aunt and Terumi?
Old 2015-12-14, 14:34   Link #3422
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Seriously, I just want to see Terumi conquers the bully girl and his aunt. The rest of girls don't matter slightly to me. This series is really testing my patience .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
Is it wrong for me to want Tsukasa to be end girl? The irony would be delicious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
^

Yes, because the girl he likes the most is Kaoruko.

Others as end alternative is just delusion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Witch View Post
Sure, Kuro. But just so you know.

Spoiler for Genji:
All this fighting over who should be Terumi's end girl is awesome. I miss this type of discussion in the forum.

But on to my comment.

While a majority of the girls may not be the end girl (a shame since they are all hot), it really comes down to two major ones in my opinion: Kaoruko and Tsukasa. (Tsukiko may be a bonus third)

*Why it may be Kaoruko:
As the author of this experiment, Kaoruko is determined to see Terumi through all fourteen girls, knowing that each one will not last long despite Terumi's desire to have a stable relationship since plot demands that he move on to the next one. Along the way, it's been shown that Terumi is clearly lusting after his aunt whatever he might say (even Yuu believes that he wants Kaoruko for himself) and this will grow into love (whatever society's misgivings). Although, some believe that she may be the fourteenth target and thus the "hardest" to conquer. Plus it's a good way to shut up persistent guys clearly wanting her for her body. (I'm looking at you Murakami and Konoe) It would make for good character development to see Kaoruko's state of mind along the way since we still don't know how she feels towards Terumi or why "she used to hate men".

*Why it may be Tsukasa:
A girl that a near majority of the fans hate and don't even give a thought towards. They even regard her as a "slut" for having an affair with Konoe. Keep in mind though, that Tsukasa has only been seen with one guy, not a multitude of them. (Konoe himself is a bigger asshole since he's willing to sleep with any hot girl, not giving any consideration towards his poor wife, with Kaoruko at the top of his list) Even if she has, she sucks at picking them, lampshaded by Terumi at the cafe, which unwillingly caused her to grow feelings towards her victim. Terumi has even stated that the ultimate revenge would be to get his former tormentor to fall madly in love with him. Not lust, love, which is a major point of the experiment: to understand and maintain healthy relationships with women. If Tsukasa changes along the way and comes to regret her actions, more power to her. Plus Kaoruko has outright confirmed that she's not part of the experiment and even Japanese fans/author call Tsukasa an "anti-heroine". Konoe would fit the "villain" role better.

*Bonus girl Tsukiko:
Tsukiko is a fun character who's knowledgeable about the Tale of Genji and since Terumi is the only "boy" she likes, it would make sense for them to hook up. However she may be a target sometime in the future since we still don't know her last name.

I don't think the experiment would last so long as to see a grown up Shian so Terumi can "safely" go after the former loli lol.

I think the age gap between Terumi and Kaoruko is roughly 11 years: Terumi is 18 years old, Kaoruko is 29 years old.

Anyone can die. It's living that requires courage.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
henshinagogobaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 15:46   Link #3423
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Sure, Kuro. But just so you know.

Spoiler for Genji:
You're missing two things:
1. Minamoto himself isn't aware that she loves his aunt, Rokujo and Yu do. Typical case of love being close to home.
2. You're assuming Kaoruko is part of the project, who isn't.

If you spin around things , Kaoruko is Genji raising his ideal "wife" aka Minamoto to her liking and tastes that will be reaped once he is mature enough. Which makes more sense in the story.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 17:06   Link #3424
Dart-Sama

Quote:
If you spin around things , Kaoruko is Genji raising his ideal "wife" aka Minamoto to her liking and tastes that will be reaped once he is mature enough. Which makes more sense in the story.
MY exact suspicion!!!
3.-
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-15, 00:15   Link #3425
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

Whoh! It's going in lots of directions.(Around 14 or so!) I've lost count so far. How many characters are yet to appear?
I think Terumi knows he's got some serious lust for his Aunt,
but- he's way too scared to act on it.
crossguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-15, 09:56   Link #3426
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossguy View Post
Whoh! It's going in lots of directions.(Around 14 or so!) I've lost count so far. How many characters are yet to appear?
I think Terumi knows he's got some serious lust for his Aunt,
but- he's way too scared to act on it.
Haha, Terumi is trying to hold on to whatever reason he has left so he DOESN'T jump his aunt. Props to him for resisting this long.

Hana is target number 8 so we have 6 more girls to go in the experiment. After that, who knows?

Does Terumi go back and "seriously" pursue one of the targets? (Hanada, Yuu, Asahi)
OR
Does he go after his aunt at long last?
OR
Does he try to get the bully to fall for him?

We'll have to wait and see.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2015-12-16, 19:39   Link #3427
Malicre

someone wake me up when its time for the mc to bang his aunt.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 05:28   Link #3428
Gilly

Quote:
You're missing two things:
1. Minamoto himself isn't aware that she loves his aunt, Rokujo and Yu do. Typical case of love being close to home.
2. You're assuming Kaoruko is part of the project, who isn't.
How do you know she isn't? Auntie is now the most likely candidate for Fujitsubo, now that Terumi's stepmother is out of question.
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 08:41   Link #3429
Sixth
Hu Tao

Too many vanila sex in this manga. That is why Terumi should do Tsukasa for angry sex part.

Tsukasa: I hate you. I always hate you..Why do you even has that stupid!!! *strongly grasping it*
Terumi: Shut up! Shut up! Ever words that you came out from your mouth are sinful! I will seal it with my lip!!!!!
Tsukasa: Sinful? What do you even know, you low-tier garbage. Is your ear even functioning? I will torn your ear by biting it so you wont hear anything in the future!!!!
Terumi: That is rich coming from you. If anything you should feel bad for walking with that 2 huge things. It made you look like a cow! I will bite it off so you won't be able to walk out with that anymore, you COW!!!
Tsukasa: !@#$%^&
Terumi: @#$%^&*

*Next morning*
Terumi & Tsukasa: Best day ever. Im so refreshed!
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 11:41   Link #3430
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
How do you know she isn't? Auntie is now the most likely candidate for Fujitsubo, now that Terumi's stepmother is out of question.
Because she herself said so.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-18, 09:08   Link #3431
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Too many vanila sex in this manga. That is why Terumi should do Tsukasa for angry sex part.

Tsukasa: I hate you. I always hate you..Why do you even has that stupid!!! *strongly grasping it*
Terumi: Shut up! Shut up! Ever words that you came out from your mouth are sinful! I will seal it with my lip!!!!!
Tsukasa: Sinful? What do you even know, you low-tier garbage. Is your ear even functioning? I will torn your ear by biting it so you wont hear anything in the future!!!!
Terumi: That is rich coming from you. If anything you should feel bad for walking with that 2 huge things. It made you look like a cow! I will bite it off so you won't be able to walk out with that anymore, you COW!!!
Tsukasa: !@#$%^&
Terumi: @#$%^&*

*Next morning*
Terumi & Tsukasa: Best day ever. Im so refreshed!
Haha YES!

Next best thing would be if the aunt tells Terumi that one of the future targets is one of Tsukasa's friends. Plenty of tension there.

-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2015-12-19, 08:37   Link #3432
Gilly

Quote:
Because she herself said so.
I don't recall. When was it?
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-29, 17:50   Link #3433
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
I looked back throughout the chapters of the manga: not once that Kaoruko say she wasn't part of the experiment. Unless she outright states that someone isn't considered a target, like how she mentioned in her notes in Chapter 92 how Tsukasa was just an "average" girl, she's considered fair game. Tsukiko herself could be a target as well; just because she wasn't the third target doesn't mean she's not a future target. Hell we still don't know her last name; targets of the experiment typically have their names match with the characters in the Tale.

But I digress. Raws for Chapters 192, 193, 194 and 195 have been out for a while:

Spoiler for raw chapters:

-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2015-12-30, 01:22   Link #3434
Golden_Witch

I don't think Tsukiko matters much.

Her sister is "Nagiko".
Nagiko was the pen name of Sei Shonagon, the rival of the author who wrote Genji.

Then again, said author's pen name is Murasaki Shikibu who is widely believed to be a Fujiwara which is also Kaoruko's (aunt) last name.

But it's Tsukiko who is the writer.

Oh well.

Last edited by Golden_Witch; 2015-12-30 at 01:33.
Golden_Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-30, 11:26   Link #3435
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
I don't think Tsukiko matters much.

Her sister is "Nagiko".
Nagiko was the pen name of Sei Shonagon, the rival of the author who wrote Genji.

Then again, said author's pen name is Murasaki Shikibu who is widely believed to be a Fujiwara which is also Kaoruko's (aunt) last name.

But it's Tsukiko who is the writer.

Oh well.
Did not know that since I'm not privy to The Tale of Genji much. Still interesting to know though. Maybe Inaba Minori (the mangaka) took said character and split them up into several characters who embody their spirit in some way or another: Kaoruko is Fujiwara and "author" of the experiment, Tsukiko is privy to the Tale and likes to write stories, and Nagiko, as you said, is the rival's pen name and likes reading the stories. Both sisters are fans of Kaoruko and all three are typically grouped together and provide exposition for the audience regarding the Tale and its characters (Kaoruko and Tsukiko discussing Semi and her circumstances, Tsukiko and Nagiko discussing Rokujou's "curse", etc)

Of course, Tsukiko and/or Nagiko could still be targets, as we have yet to learn their last names. Even if they aren't targets, they (particularly Tsukiko) could become sex friends for Terumi, as Kaoruko kinda hinted that he shouldn't just stop at 14 girls (Remember Terumi's original ambition was to sleep with any woman of his choosing). It would certainly help Tsukiko improve her erotic stories as she would then have "experience".

Mustn't forget Tsukasa and her two best friends. Sweet poetic justice would be achieved if any one of the bullies were to sleep with their former victim.

-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2015-12-31, 00:52   Link #3436
Golden_Witch

Nice one.
But, I only have come to think of it now thanks to you.

Kaoruko is doing the experiment. Tsukiko is writing erotic stories. Her sister is Nagiko.

Just a "what if scenario" and your thoughts on it.
I don't remember if Tsukiko already does but.....

Genji Monogatari. That's the name of the old story.
Kaoruko's experiment revolves around that tale. Maybe Tsukiko comes to learn of it?
Said experiment will give Tsukiko her breakthrough, basing her story on this experiment which itself is based on Genji and she'll call it:

Spoiler for title:

Inaba is writing this series, a new modern version of Genji.
Tsukiko will write her story revolving around Terumi, a new modern version of Genji, in universe.

And I forgot:
Sei Shonagon wrote the Pillow Book.
Sei wrote all her observations in the daily life of the court in it in poetic fashion which kinda fits when I think about it. Actual events.

Last edited by Golden_Witch; 2015-12-31 at 01:20.
Golden_Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-31, 11:04   Link #3437
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Nice one.
But, I only have come to think of it now thanks to you.

Kaoruko is doing the experiment. Tsukiko is writing erotic stories. Her sister is Nagiko.

Just a "what if scenario" and your thoughts on it.
I don't remember if Tsukiko already does but.....

Genji Monogatari. That's the name of the old story.
Kaoruko's experiment revolves around that tale. Maybe Tsukiko comes to learn of it?
Said experiment will give Tsukiko her breakthrough, basing her story on this experiment which itself is based on Genji and she'll call it:

Spoiler for title:

Inaba is writing this series, a new modern version of Genji.
Tsukiko will write her story revolving around Terumi, a new modern version of Genji, in universe.

And I forgot:
Sei Shonagon wrote the Pillow Book.
Sei wrote all her observations in the daily life of the court in it in poetic fashion which kinda fits when I think about it. Actual events.
A story within a story huh? That would be cool; by manga's end, Tsukiko will have written the best erotic novel revolving around her friends.

Kaoruko could always use extra assistants to help her out in the experiment if the sisters ever find out; Tsukiko already gives advice to Terumi when he requests it (how to deal with Yandere characters, help in making Terumi look more like a girl in the Pageant, etc). Whether or not the sisters are willing to use their bodies like Kaoruko does is another matter entirely, though Tsukiko may be open to it (she already finds the fact of Kaoruko and Terumi being together erotic and has no problem with Asahi and Terumi hooking up, even teasing Asahi about it constantly.)

Since Nagiko is based off of Sei Shonagon, it makes sense why in her first appearance she likes speaking with words such as "thou art" and also observes Terumi to see if he's like her ideal version of Genji.

-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2015-12-31, 11:52   Link #3438
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
The only thing i can think of is in chapter two page seven she says, "Every woman besides me that walks in that door, I want you to make them yours."

While I understand that this could mean she's not part of the experiment, It could also mean that her part of the experiment takes a different form. Either way it's slightly vague but that's the only thing i could think of when people say that, "she said it her self."

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-31, 14:52   Link #3439
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
The only thing i can think of is in chapter two page seven she says, "Every woman besides me that walks in that door, I want you to make them yours."

While I understand that this could mean she's not part of the experiment, It could also mean that her part of the experiment takes a different form. Either way it's slightly vague but that's the only thing i could think of when people say that, "she said it her self."
I guess...but that's still a bit of a stretch. Again, unless Kaoruko outright states, "I am your next target", or maybe says to herself "I'm part of the experiment". she's not part of the list of 14. Most people believe that she's going to announce to Terumi that she will be the fourteenth and final target that he has to conquer. We'll just to wait and see if that's the case.

This much is true though: in chapter 97, Kaoruko outright admits to Terumi that her body only exists for the purpose of an experiment and as such, it "belongs" to Terumi. This statement came about when Terumi asked if she has a lover or ever had a lover: Her lover in this case is an "experiment". One could argue from this response that she's "going out" with Terumi. Certainly explains why she keeps letting Terumi have his way with her body (kissing, touching, bathing together, etc.)

As you said before, her part in this study just takes on a different form.

-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2016-01-03, 00:04   Link #3440
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

This is the kind of speculation that makes me love forums!
A story within a story, makes my brain spin.

BTW: several good TL of the "Tales of Genji" available for dl.
Not the most pleasant read, but an interesting one.
crossguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu