4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.28%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 0.84%
Voters: 358. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-03-29, 18:45   Link #161
Deathwing
what do i know

well the theory that suzaku will join zero at any point is blown out of the water
we can assume that because he is a heartless bastard now that zero is probably gonna die at the end of the series
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 18:46   Link #162
seraphon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
Continuity disjunctions. Lelouch escaping from the hotel-jacking incident, how quickly he got to Clovis while geassing everyone without Clovis screaming in terror on television, Kallen & Ougi alone repairing Clovis' vehicle to look so professional, Lelouch's Knightmare getting constantly rebuilt, the mechanism in Lelouch's helmet, Mao's aquisition of a bomb, Mao surviving getting shot but Nunally, Clovis, and Euphemia suffering from less...stuff that can only be explained by "shounen magic".
I think you are exagerating a little on some of the example said above.
Clovis was thinking alone in a command room guarded by lots of guard geassed afterwards by lelouch and was surprised to see an armed soldier like that (screaming in this situation isnt the best option and of course the security was "ligth" because there should have been no major threat). I see no problem in that. And you know I agree that its weird euphie died so easely compared to mao, but heck clovis got shot in the head.... I m pretty sure thats mortal for anyone except C.C, and as for nunnaly she was a small kid shot by assault weapons(the cops shooting at mao must have had small caliber gun).
Mao aquired a bomb by blackmailing a weapon seller (thats how he got his chainsaw). And you dont think mecha weird technologically speaking , but you have problem with a helmet?

Just wanted to point out that you shouldnt exagerate with your arguments. It tends to lessen their credibility.
seraphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 18:48   Link #163
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Another 50 episode?

I think you meant, another 25 (or 26) episodes.
The length of the 2nd series is undetermined yet, btw.
Nah, was refering to this statement
Quote:
What this essentially means is that right now we are wrapping up season 2, and fall & winter 2007/8 will be season 3 & 4. That's how I understood it at least. Though with the current popularity, they might well go for another 50 eps afterwards.
Don't really see it coming unless they decide to animate the other 2 spinoff for Suzaku and Nanaly (for the 3rd and 4th season).
Old 2007-03-29, 18:49   Link #164
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
When I first start to watch the series I was so sure that Euphie, Cornelia and Suzaku would join Zero in some shape or form. In the last few episode this initial theory has be blown and shot dead. This episode was great in some many way. The next few month are going to be pain waiting to see how 24 and 25 out come will be.
dxanato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 18:51   Link #165
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzrat View Post
Is there actually enough material to go for another 50 episode?

it really sucks that the last 2 episode is aired so much later. So many cliffhangers in this episode as well.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-29, 18:53   Link #166
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Nah, was refering to this statement
Gotcha. I don't see it happening either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Spoiler:
I think C.C. deserves to be mentioned too.
Light would never, ever, cry in the arms of a woman because he killed someone precious to him.
Old 2007-03-29, 18:56   Link #167
crystar
*yawns*

Quote:
Now that his Geass can no longer be turned off, it further isolate him from everyone he knows(as forewarned in the first episode when the contract was made). It made this episode extra touching when C.C comfort him telling him that she'll always be by his side.[/spoiler]
The first thing that came to my mind when I read that was that she also said the same thing to Mao, right? And goodness we know what the end result of that was.
crystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 18:57   Link #168
zalem

Heh...Light doesn't have anyone precious to him. Only himself. Not that I don't love that crazy god-complex boy, but I don't want Lelouch to turn out like him. I love Lelouch the way he is.

Yeah, C.C. is definitely getting closer to him. But I question what SHE feels. Is she feeling any attachment. It's hard to tell with her....afterall, she treated Mao like crap. She might be comforting Lulu only to throw him away in the end...
Old 2007-03-29, 18:58   Link #169
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystar View Post
The first thing that came to my mind when I read that was that she also said the same thing to Mao, right? And goodness we know what the end result of that was.
Yeah, except she said that after Mao failed his part, right? Surely C.C. has feelings for Lu2 er I mean Pizza Hut
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 19:03   Link #170
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Gotcha. I don't see it happening either.

I think C.C. deserves to be mentioned too.
Light would never, ever, cry in the arms of a woman because he killed someone precious to him.
Light would cry.... but none of those tears would be real
Maybe that's why i lost interest in that series. Light is just too inhuman.

I really love how both C.C and Lelouch tries to discard their human emotions for their goal but could never let it go. Both isolated from the world due to their power (C.C for her immortality and Lelouch for his Geass) and they are each other's only comfort.
Old 2007-03-29, 19:04   Link #171
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72 View Post
Re: Marianne talking to C.C.

Marianne may not be dead as many of us assume.
If she can communicate with C.C., she may be of the same type as C.C. and V.V.
The Emperor's alien or what have you wife, so to speak.

Do you remember how, when C.C. gave Lulu the geass she was killed but then showed up again, perfectly healthy.
Do you remember how the Emperor said he's "talking to Clovis" in the mysterious room, long after Clovis' death?
From that, we can assume, that these telepaths talking to someone doesn't necessary have to be alive.
Old 2007-03-29, 19:04   Link #172
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Highly speculative indeed, philip, but there might be a hint of truth in your speculation, atleast about the potential fact that the Emperor could be the "Master of Puppets" of this whole situation and escalation of events.
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 19:04   Link #173
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Re: Marianne talking to C.C.

Marianne may not be dead as many of us assume.
If she can communicate with C.C., she may be of the same type as C.C. and V.V.
The Emperor's alien or what have you wife, so to speak.
Lol. Okay, sorry, I don't think there's any evidence to back this up. Unless Clovis is about to rise from his casket as a vampire There is definitely more going on here than we are informed about, but I think this isn't it.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 19:12   Link #174
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Yeah, C.C. is definitely getting closer to him. But I question what SHE feels. Is she feeling any attachment. It's hard to tell with her....afterall, she treated Mao like crap. She might be comforting Lulu only to throw him away in the end...
Personally, i think she's definitely attached to Lelouch more than she's willing to admit. Even when she said she was happy for how Lelouch is turning out to Marianne, her face definitely says otherwise.

As for Mao, she does love him but well.... Mao isn't exactly very sane at that time. She probably killed him out of love, leaving him alive like that would just be cruel.
Old 2007-03-29, 19:16   Link #175
bkg9990
Singin Diamond Crevasse
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to bkg9990 Send a message via Yahoo to bkg9990
boy, would I kill to see episode 24&25 right now xD...

btw, isn't it obvious enough for Suzaku to recognize that Lulu=Zero? that Euphie has a number of Lulu, and the possibility that Lulu called Euphie "Euphie"? :O
Old 2007-03-29, 19:16   Link #176
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Ooh, maybe Euphie will come back.

Again I'm just speculating and talking out of my ass. Don't take this too seriously.
Yeah, could be possible. Considering her body seems to be in stasis

Wouldn't it be funny, if Clovis comes back
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 19:16   Link #177
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
OK Watched the episode at last..

This is the summary notes: The will spoil the whole episode
DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED.
It also contains some translation.

here we go...
Spoiler:

VERY GOOD Episode!
I have no other word to express it, but good.

aww too bad 24&25 will be aired in summer.
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 19:20   Link #178
kira11111

Quote:
As for Lelouch.....he's definitely going down a dark path, but I don't think he'll ever be a complete villain like Yagami Light. Well, as long as Nunnally exists that is...she's the one thing grounding him.
Lulu's always been on a dark path ever since CC gave him mindhax. His goal is global domination and the destruction of an Empire. geez.
kira11111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 19:30   Link #179
0rphen21
^.^

looks like an awesome episode but also a totaly sad one poor Lulu looks like he has the burden of the whole world on his shoulders on the lighter side Kaguya is to moe for words was she checking out Zero's height with hers
Old 2007-03-29, 19:32   Link #180
zalem

Hmmmm....I know Kaguya seems popular but I kind of don't like her. She's the type of character I usually really hate. I just prefer more kickass females like Cornelia. Or funny, quirky ones like Millay. Must say, I was laughing when Zero totally rejected her. Besides, C.C. suits Lelouch much more imho.