AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-19, 19:20   Link #3641
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
Base on the previews, I can't decide which one I like better, edeN or Vault That Borderline. The other one was just meh (expected it to be lolish).

Also AmiAmi has all 3 games in one package:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...-2969&page=top

Apparently their exclusive will give you access to a clear save for all three games which is stupid since that just ruins the fun. At least you get a bag for it.
I think you misunderstood. It says on the site that you get a Clear File for each game but that's not a save game, it's actually a binder. Here's an example I had lying around.

Btw that price is killing me. Approximately 170€ for the 3 games? OUCH!
Old 2012-08-19, 20:53   Link #3642
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
So as my second (technically first on a new account) playthrough comes to an end, I got a D rank (thanks to the hell training I forced to get the trophy), but also managed to get into the #7 song ranking and win the A-1 award itself, resulting in a Good End. Chihaya is just so cute.

Gonna play through it again soon, maybe I'll actually remember to record it this time.
D rank even after getting the good end? The worst ever I done was a C and after that was B and As.

Watch me, I'm going to get an E on my first Hyper playthrough cause I did 25-30 hell trainings to max my stats so I can try the hardest stuff to get ton of money. I will actually save it cause I want to record my highest score ever, and I don't care if my rank goes down since it's going to go back up once I finished my 7th official playthrough with Yayoi as leader. My hyper team is the previous official one which was Takanae as leader with Miki and Chihaya.

I still got Hibiki and Chihaya to produce. I'm saving Chihaya for last.

I'm doing two playtrhoughs at once and it's taking me weeks to get it done.

Once I'm done with Yayoi and my money only hyper mode, I'm calling it quits until mid winter. After producing all 9 idols, it will be time for me to unleash Team Yukiho with the best DLC songs only and finally get her true end for once. Oh and Haruka too since I never go theirs on the initial run.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 12:25   Link #3643
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
D rank even after getting the good end? The worst ever I done was a C and after that was B and As.

Watch me, I'm going to get an E on my first Hyper playthrough cause I did 25-30 hell trainings to max my stats so I can try the hardest stuff to get ton of money. I will actually save it cause I want to record my highest score ever, and I don't care if my rank goes down since it's going to go back up once I finished my 7th official playthrough with Yayoi as leader. My hyper team is the previous official one which was Takanae as leader with Miki and Chihaya.

I still got Hibiki and Chihaya to produce. I'm saving Chihaya for last.

I'm doing two playtrhoughs at once and it's taking me weeks to get it done.

Once I'm done with Yayoi and my money only hyper mode, I'm calling it quits until mid winter. After producing all 9 idols, it will be time for me to unleash Team Yukiho with the best DLC songs only and finally get her true end for once. Oh and Haruka too since I never go theirs on the initial run.
Yeah, I think I spend a few too many days going shopping so I'd have stuff for my next playthrough.

I finished all of the perfect Extras and am starting a second playthrough. Snow White will be composed of Takane as leader, with Hibiki and Yukiho as members.
Old 2012-08-20, 15:55   Link #3644
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Quote:
Yeah, I think I spend a few too many days going shopping so I'd have stuff for my next playthrough.

I finished all of the perfect Extras and am starting a second playthrough. Snow White will be composed of Takane as leader, with Hibiki and Yukiho as members.
Be careful when chosing your members. You want to pick the ones with best compability while at the same time the ones you want. It will make things easier for your idols to get along, but any team will work, it's just that some would require a little bit more effort.
Takanae and Hibiki will get along just fine, but Yukiho might feel left out, so make sure you work hard on getting those communications correct and keep your unit status as high as possible. Just don't try to get the communications perfect everything cause you are going to end up repeating the same week over and over, and that will just ruin the fun. Just go with the flow, it usually works out.

You also want to have as many smiley (yellow/oragne) faces as you can when you invite the two idols needed for quintet lives. This really depends on who you pick as leader and members. For example, if you have Yayoi as leader with Takanae and Mami as leader, most of the idols would be willing to help you out with the Quintet live shows. It's not really an important thing to look after, but at least you wanna have more choices and be able to pick the idols you want to invite. It's hard to invite Iori for quintet cause she just doesn't wanna help unless you have Yayoi.

Make sure you do that thing to Iori I told you about. It's too funny to pass up.
Old 2012-08-20, 16:04   Link #3645
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Be careful when chosing your members. You want to pick the ones with best compability while at the same time the ones you want. Takanae and Hibiki will get along just fine, but Yukiho might feel left out, so make sure you work hard on getting those communications correct and keep your unit status as high as possible. Just don't try to get the communications perfect everything cause you are going to end up repeating the same week over and over, and that will just ruin the fun. Just go with the flow, it usually works out.

You also want to have as many smiley (yellow/oragne) faces as you can when you invite the two idols needed for quintet lives. This really depends on who you pick as leader and members. For example, if you have Yayoi as leader with Takanae and Mami as leader, most of the idols would be willing to help you out with the Quintet live shows. It's not really an important thing to look after, but at least you wanna have more choices and be able to pick the idols you want to invite. It's hard to invite Iori for quintet cause she just doesn't wanna help unless you have Yayoi.

Make sure you do that thing to Iori I told you about. It's too funny to pass up.
Yeah, coordination is rarely the problem on my side, but I'll keep an eye out, thanks. I've actually had invitations for Iori go by well without even having Yayoi in my unit, but that's another thing I'll think about.

Also, you made me touch an underage girl's chest. How could you. It was interesting.
Old 2012-08-20, 18:08   Link #3646
Julio C
Bury My Shell

A much better quality PV with better sound quality:

Old 2012-08-20, 19:39   Link #3647
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

so...so...SO...ballin~~~~~
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 19:44   Link #3648
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
so...so...SO...ballin~~~~~
I worry about you sometimes blakstealth

You're always ballin about stuff so much that I worry that you'll run out of ball to roll! And that'd just be horrible! D:

...though man. Those Sari's the girls were dressing in!
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 22:05   Link #3649
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

rofl

I make sure to charge it up every now and then. :P

I liked all 3 songs, but loved the music videos that complemented them. good sheep san
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 22:21   Link #3650
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Finely watched ep26 Miki sleeping at a drop of a hat Takane eating her wight in food and Chihaya doing karaoke just a fun episode
Old 2012-08-21, 02:47   Link #3651
Sumeragi
Banned

*Checks wallet*

Good thing I never was much of an iDOLM@STER collector. Otherwise my wallet will be slightly thinner.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 06:56   Link #3652
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:

Thanks for sharing.
Haruka is still cute even though she's at the back.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2012-08-21 at 09:11.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 00:49   Link #3653
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
*Checks wallet*

Good thing I never was much of an iDOLM@STER collector. Otherwise my wallet will be slightly thinner.
>iM@S costs a bomb
>bombs reduce Sumi wallet by a little
>implies Sumi wallet has many bombs worth of riches

Old 2012-08-22, 01:08   Link #3654
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Yeah, coordination is rarely the problem on my side, but I'll keep an eye out, thanks. I've actually had invitations for Iori go by well without even having Yayoi in my unit, but that's another thing I'll think about.

Also, you made me touch an underage girl's chest. How could you. It was interesting.
Watch what you say, there could be misunderstandings.

ANYWAY, getting a "D" on your first playthrough isnt that bad, especially if you're not good with Japanese.

...all this talk of the game is making me want to go back and start a new playthrough...aagh, but I just started "Tales of Graces F" and waiting on "Neptune V" next week...*sigh* To date I've only seen the Best endings for Yayoi, Mami, Makoto, and Yukiho.
Quote:

OH...DEAR...YAYOI!!!! *nearly passes out* I thought that Pirate Yayoi was HNNGH, but...orz

Oh, and apparently they're making an iM@S laptop:

http://ameblo.jp/project-imas/entry-11330770382.html

...and it also seems that iM@S won an award in the Sound division of the CEDEC AWARDS 2012. I have no idea how big of a deal that is but, Yay~!!!

*edit*

Oh, right, I got the iM@S:CG CDs last week and...somewhat disappointed. I got Kirari and Mika's. While Mika's was ok, Kirari was...*has an unexplainable expression on face* Mmgh, not horrible but not...that good either. I dunno, maybe it's because there's only so much I know of the characters that I cant put in as much feelings into listening to the iM@S:CG songs. (though I did like Anzu and Rika's songs a fair amount)

Last edited by shinku no kage; 2012-08-22 at 01:24.
shinku no kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 01:52   Link #3655
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Also, was that Miki x Miki I saw there?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 04:03   Link #3656
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
Watch what you say, there could be misunderstandings.

ANYWAY, getting a "D" on your first playthrough isnt that bad, especially if you're not good with Japanese.

...all this talk of the game is making me want to go back and start a new playthrough...aagh, but I just started "Tales of Graces F" and waiting on "Neptune V" next week...*sigh* To date I've only seen the Best endings for Yayoi, Mami, Makoto, and Yukiho.

OH...DEAR...YAYOI!!!! *nearly passes out* I thought that Pirate Yayoi was HNNGH, but...orz

Oh, and apparently they're making an iM@S laptop:

http://ameblo.jp/project-imas/entry-11330770382.html

...and it also seems that iM@S won an award in the Sound division of the CEDEC AWARDS 2012. I have no idea how big of a deal that is but, Yay~!!!

*edit*

Oh, right, I got the iM@S:CG CDs last week and...somewhat disappointed. I got Kirari and Mika's. While Mika's was ok, Kirari was...*has an unexplainable expression on face* Mmgh, not horrible but not...that good either. I dunno, maybe it's because there's only so much I know of the characters that I cant put in as much feelings into listening to the iM@S:CG songs. (though I did like Anzu and Rika's songs a fair amount)
Hey, who's been going around making the best parts of my statements all colourful? I'm curious as to how people can take that more than one way, actually.

Well, I actually followed the dialogue somewhat closely and made mostly the right choices; I think I just focused too much on festivals and shopping as opposed to auditions and training.
Old 2012-08-27, 14:20   Link #3657
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Seeing this thread in the second page is a little strange.

Anyways, although no other sites mention it at the moment, the actual JP PSN store seems to house an ad that shows Catalogs 3 & 4 are to be up next on the reduced DLC deal starting August 29. These two are the "Kokoro no Marionette" and "CHANGE!!!!" packs; I'm assuming the rates are the same:

Songs: 1800 --> 1500
Extend Outfits: 1500 --> 1050
Stages: 800 --> 580

That's...all I can remember from the first one, sorry. There were plenty more on sale though.
Old 2012-08-27, 14:54   Link #3658
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

New PS3 catalogue 11.

What?! No Punkish Goth outfits?!
Old 2012-08-28, 11:19   Link #3659
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Seeing this thread in the second page is a little strange.

Anyways, although no other sites mention it at the moment, the actual JP PSN store seems to house an ad that shows Catalogs 3 & 4 are to be up next on the reduced DLC deal starting August 29. These two are the "Kokoro no Marionette" and "CHANGE!!!!" packs; I'm assuming the rates are the same:

Songs: 1800 --> 1500
Extend Outfits: 1500 --> 1050
Stages: 800 --> 580

That's...all I can remember from the first one, sorry. There were plenty more on sale though.
Grr, you beat me to it, the Iori fanclub and/or her bodyguards haven't gotten to you yet? But yeah, that's the rate this time around as well. The other outifts went down from 750 --> 480 and accessories went from 450 --> 300 and 300 --> 210.

Hmm, now, should I buy a 3000yen PSN card or a 5000yen PSN card...? All I really want from this one is CHANGE!!!! and the Extend oufit CHANGE2MY COLOR so...

Anyway, it's super Mako-Mako time:
Spoiler for Lovely Makoto~:
Old 2012-08-28, 12:51   Link #3660
Julio C
Bury My Shell

It's really dumb that the song "I Want" doesn't even come with the costume that everybody wants.

I'm going to hold on this song for now until the Punkish Goth costume comes out.

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s