Old 2012-06-13, 08:50   Link #1481
whitecloud

I will be sure to pm you hheeee
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-13, 10:00   Link #1482
veritatis cupitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
Assuming no translator picks up the project. You guys can always PM me telling me that you would like a typed up version of my "homework" and I will reply to your pm with the translation everytime I finish a section. I'm very hesitant of posting my versions on here because of the inaccuracies so if you want one and can handle those inaccuracies then pm me.
since i read volume by volume, it'll be long before i disturb you. i'll sure wait for it.
Old 2012-06-21, 18:50   Link #1483
wen13

so I'm guessing that the translation of this novel have come to an halt?
wen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 19:10   Link #1484
Kadi
知識の探求者

No, there just haven't been any updates. It's true that she and Aorii are otherwise busy and I can't speak for zzhk, but I'm working on V8C1+2, as promised. And the translation of SS1 has been done for a while, it just needs to be edited.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 19:18   Link #1485
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Its summer after all, no one wants to be cooped up in a room with their computer or laptop all day. So the translators are having their summer fun, and they deserve it. Its not like a job so they got no obligation to us to keep us entertained.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 23:06   Link #1486
Rin Listviel

Spoiler for V9 end:
[/QUOTE]

I see...soo she is unable to come back for real??NOOOOOOOO...and im about to fall in love with her..QAQ
Rin Listviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 02:35   Link #1487
Spica

Hello every one, i'm new to this forum and this thread.
I have read Campione! up to 6 volume with my horrible Japanese.

I have a question.
From reading your post, there is one saying that Erica and Liliana leave their organization...
In which volume did that happen?
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 04:46   Link #1488
whitecloud

after reading the trans from tjp godou seems really don remember lily and erica as a lover he only remember them as a watchdog or somethin ...wow...
Old 2012-06-25, 06:19   Link #1489
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by dithar View Post
Hello every one, i'm new to this forum and this thread.
I have read Campione! up to 6 volume with my horrible Japanese.

I have a question.
From reading your post, there is one saying that Erica and Liliana leave their organization...
In which volume did that happen?
I don't know who you're talking to, but... they don't leave their organizations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
after reading the trans from tjp godou seems really don remember lily and erica as a lover he only remember them as a watchdog or somethin ...wow...
Of course. I don't lie about content.
Old 2012-06-25, 06:53   Link #1490
Spica

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
In the later volumes, all the factions who tried to control the campione failed because Erica and Lilliana have both decided to withdraw from their groups in a de facto manner and establish an independent faction controlled by Goudou, possibly by seizing control of the History Committee or at least a significant number of it's personnel.By the way, Goudou is actually a beast in a man's body. There was this time when he had to spend the night alone with Ena. Even though he rejects having sex with her, but they slept on the same bed due to exhaustion.The next morning Ena founds herself naked beside Godou in his bed. What's amazing though was that even Ena was shocked, both embarrassed and surprised--curious as to how she was stripped. As for Godou himself, his memory was blank.He was so confused as to what happened.
Here kadi....I think he mean they don’t officially withdraw but ready to withdraw if needed….
My bad….i think I asked a stupid question earlier…
Any way am I wrong?
Old 2012-06-25, 08:40   Link #1491
Kadi
知識の探求者

You're right, I think. It probably starts in V6, but it's only a small side storyline. For example in V12 it isn't even mentioned.
Old 2012-06-25, 12:09   Link #1492
Rin Listviel

Can someone make summaries like that of DXD and Mahouka LN??

Im soo curious about what happen here and there..QAQ
This LN is soo good...
Rin Listviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 12:23   Link #1493
Kadi
知識の探求者

There are summaries for V1-4 and V11 (takes place between V3 and V1). You can find them in the campione thread on jcafe ( jcafe24.net ); they were collected in one post on page 7 there. Also, I have to warn you that there are inaccuracies in them.
Old 2012-06-25, 22:38   Link #1494
whitecloud

oh yea....soon campione anime will be up right... i wonder how good they will animate the knowledge transfer ritual huehehehe

P.S : you know, i think everytime godou sleep naked with the girl like with ena or erica somethin did happen thats why godous memory is blank...denial or some beast persona coming out huahaha those girl should do a virginity check
Old 2012-06-25, 22:48   Link #1495
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

We already have an anime thread already to discuss things there. Here is the link http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...108809&page=10

We'll probably be limited to not discuss the anime here due to the Moderators, best to pay respect to their rules. You'll find links to the trailer and opening song in that thread as well. This is for everyone to know, anime discussion will be in that thread.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 23:13   Link #1496
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Its summer after all, no one wants to be cooped up in a room with their computer or laptop all day. So the translators are having their summer fun, and they deserve it. Its not like a job so they got no obligation to us to keep us entertained.
As a matter of fact, some people like me are too lazy to get outside and spend theday in front of the computer. Unhealthy, but well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
oh yea....soon campione anime will be up right... i wonder how good they will animate the knowledge transfer ritual huehehehe

P.S : you know, i think everytime godou sleep naked with the girl like with ena or erica somethin did happen thats why godous memory is blank...denial or some beast persona coming out huahaha those girl should do a virginity check
I wonder if Erica needs it, since she always mention her hot night in Sicilia with Godou. Anyway.
Old 2012-06-26, 06:14   Link #1497
Spica

There is a scene with Child-Athena throwing owls on Godou in Trailer. (around 2:07 min)
Is that happen in V4?

I believe that did not happen in V1, since the first time they meet godou do not fight but kissed when they fight Athena is already in Adult mode...

There is also Godou holding mariya hand and then freaking out...
Wonder where is that from....
Old 2012-06-26, 08:06   Link #1498
Athena
The Power of One

^ You mean 1:07 right?

I think in Volime 1 there was a bit of fighting before Athena KO'd Godou.
Old 2012-06-26, 12:48   Link #1499
passin'gass
Cropduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
There are summaries for V1-4 and V11 (takes place between V3 and V1). You can find them in the campione thread on jcafe ( jcafe24.net ); they were collected in one post on page 7 there. Also, I have to warn you that there are inaccuracies in them.
There are no DL links in all 9 pages
passin'gass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 14:01   Link #1500
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

zzhk has finished Chapter 2 of Volume 5.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem