Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-30, 09:35   Link #4521
OverFunk
It will never be the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Looking at the previous Eruru records during the prelims and 1st round,it seems like she's not getting that much attention from fans and voters,until today's match.I wonder where all her fans been hiding to all this time...
Maybe it was a well timed surprise revenge for Rein II, since nobody really paid attention to that match.

Never forget
Old 2007-09-30, 09:37   Link #4522
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
A pity to see Fate go (I'm gutted actually, as well as for Ayu), good luck to her next year. But I do not begrudge Suigintou, for she actually won honourably IMHO (as both sides' fake votes were cancelled out). For her, this year's tournament is her last chance in a while, so congratulations to her.
my thoughts exactly - geez people lighten up! Despair and then get back onto your feet and carry on! Im hurting on the inside just as much but this is about having a competitive and sporting spirit.

(more random note: Gin sama opened a bottle of champaign earlier on though it seem like she has the autumn flu (which i had last week) - poor gin sama - get well soon :3)

G2-2
アリス・キャロル@ARIA The NATURAL(Alice Caroll@ARIA The NATURAL)
倉田佐祐理@Kanon(Kurata Sayuri@Kanon)
水無灯里@ARIA The NATURAL(Mizunashi Akari@ARIA The NATURAL)

ahahahaha ~~~ ^__^ says it all.

H2-2
中原岬@N・H・Kにようこそ!(Nakahara Misaki@NHK ni Youkoso!)
シャマル@魔法少女リリカルなのはStrikerS(Shamal@Mahou Syoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS)
アリシア・フローレンス@ARIA The NATURAL(Alicia Florence@ARIA The NATURAL)

currently torn between misaki and shamal.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-09-30, 09:37   Link #4523
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

^Signum who? You mean Shamal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
My wish to have a double happiness night didn't come true... *eating Taiyaki alone*

Looking at the previous Eruru records during the prelims and 1st round,it seems like she's not getting that much attention from fans and voters,until today's match.I wonder where all her fans been hiding to all this time...
Maybe hiding under the radar, just like last years. IIRC, she didn't do too spectacularly until the very last minute against the StoPani legion. Didn't stood a chance against fate though (was it 40% vote difference?), and I'm pretty sure in the event she'll top 8 (very likely now), she won't have a chance against the top dogs.

Either that, or I'm underestimating the Kagikko sentiment over @ 2ch.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2007-09-30, 09:39   Link #4524
wb121

Hayate facing Kagaminsama so I only pray for her quick death.
Old 2007-09-30, 09:39   Link #4525
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Will be giving Sayuri my support in the next round.

Cheers.
Old 2007-09-30, 09:44   Link #4526
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

With results like those, this will just be a repeat of last year. Doll beats only character with even a remote chance to win, doll makes it to finals, crushes opposition. Game/Set/Match... and the worst thing about it, regardless the ammount of grudge votes, it wont make a difference, because it is already fated for Gin to win. It was nice knowing you Kagami, see you again next year.
Old 2007-09-30, 09:44   Link #4527
Mion
Gin <3
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Mion
Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
herher I don't really care who won myself; I just want to see StrikerS girls lost.
I didn't even know Gin, but vote for her regardless and she won. Sounds evil but this kinda make my day. woot way to go Suigintou >_<~
yes right strikerS girls must lost :P

well i know suigintou and i'm so happy that she won....and...Öô she has more votes than Kagami that's so fantastic
Old 2007-09-30, 09:45   Link #4528
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

That was an EPIC match, 1600+ votes each side. Fake votes were actually about equal, and not as much as I expected.

Now where the HECK did Eruruu pull 1156 votes from? Wow. I didn't expect her to have many supporters, but there can't be *that* many Key-haters, can there?

It's my win either way, but I'm just surprised...
Old 2007-09-30, 09:46   Link #4529
Konata-chan
Wannabe Konata Izumi

Send a message via AIM to Konata-chan Send a message via MSN to Konata-chan
Props to the Suigintou win and mourning to the Ayu loss. Personally, I just want to see fresh faces and one show per candidate for the top 8 (like last year), even at the expense of some of my favorite characters. With that in mind, I fully support Suigintou for the top 8.
Old 2007-09-30, 09:46   Link #4530
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mion View Post
yes right strikerS girls must lost :P

well i know suigintou and i'm so happy that she won....and...Öô she has more votes than Kagami that's so fantastic
Today is the day of happiness.
though not so much because Ayu lost...
Old 2007-09-30, 09:49   Link #4531
arkxkra
全力全開

Coming up match is Aria legion, dunno they can win in today both match?
Old 2007-09-30, 09:51   Link #4532
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
With results like those, this will just be a repeat of last year. Doll beats only character with even a remote chance to win, doll makes it to finals, crushes opposition. Game/Set/Match... and the worst thing about it, regardless the ammount of grudge votes, it wont make a difference, because it is already fated for Gin to win. It was nice knowing you Kagami, see you again next year.
That's the reason I have really low hopes for this Saimoé.
Old 2007-09-30, 09:51   Link #4533
Drakarst
Dark Star Rising

Ayu lost in both the Korean and Japanese Saimoe tournaments, on the same day. This strikes me as incredibly depressing. One day she's doing fine, the next day her season is over.

I wonder how many revenge votes will be cast against Gin in the upcoming matches. Judging from the responses here, there should be at least a few.
Old 2007-09-30, 09:52   Link #4534
Mion
Gin <3
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Mion
Quote:
Originally Posted by -boiledliddo- View Post
Today is the day of happiness.
though not so much because Ayu lost...

it isn't only happiness...it's like a birthday or christmas or somethin' like this
Old 2007-09-30, 09:53   Link #4535
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

While in my last post I was defending Suigintou and Eruru, to all you people gloating at Fate and Ayu's loss, you're doing your favourite girls a disservice by generating more hate. Cut some slack, folks, this isn't 2ch or 4chan.
Old 2007-09-30, 09:54   Link #4536
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
But wouldnt that be the same if fate chan won instead? fate chan would be fated to win the rest of the tournament if she did win this round so i have no idea what you are getting annoyed about. But i bet you wouldnt say the same if your favourite got through right?

as long as we have the two major factions in play then noone is safe from attack

(and i will be seeing gin sama next year because S3 will be out by then )

~~ lawl gin sama singing XD

@ DragoonKain3 ~ hehe obviously my hands are still shaking from the results

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-09-30, 09:59   Link #4537
wontaek

It just is amazing how many times Shana advanced to the next round with less than 50.01% votes for her. She has became the lightning rod for the Moe tournament controversies. She did it last year in round of 32 for Korea Moe tournament, advancing with a tie against Suiseiseki, she did it in Japanese Saimoe, managing a tie with Evangeline, tie with Sakurazaki Setsuna in round of 128 earlier in Korean Moe tournament, and now the 1 vote victory over Nanoha. Shana may have replaced Suiseiseki as the most hated character in these two Moe tournament. Now in the Japanese Saimoe, Shana is up against Segawa Izumi, who does not seem to have enough supporters to rally anti-Shana vote, but after that, Shana will run in to either the feared Rozen Empire representative, or Nagi, one of the main girl in the Hayate series. Expect Nagi to pick up huge number of Anti-Shana votes for that match, for I hear scores of Korean voters loudly vowing to vote against Shana in both Japan and Korea.
Old 2007-09-30, 10:02   Link #4538
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
But wouldnt that be the same if fate chan won instead? fate chan would be fated to win the rest of the tournament if she did win this round so i have no idea what you are getting annoyed about. But i bet you wouldnt say the same if your favourite got through right?
No, because I don't consider Fate an unstoppable force. Gin received so many votes during that last hour It's just ridiculous. Japan has so many otakus supporting her that regardless how high her vote totals need to go, Gin will win. In a similar fassion that Desu won last year.
Old 2007-09-30, 10:05   Link #4539
RevanAD

QQ Fate QQ =(

Yay Eruruu!

I'm really sad to see Fate out already because for one thing she's the only Nanoha character I was really interested in seeing in the top 8, and also because her loss means efforts to push Nanoha into the top 8 will be even more concentrated, giving Runa even less of a chance to win. Meh.

The popularity of the dolls makes no sense to me either... I mean I liked the characters and all but really, I see no good reason they should get such overwhelming votes.
Old 2007-09-30, 10:05   Link #4540
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

err... considering the nanoha fandom, it is similar to RM "faction" you know.
Hayate, who barely has any screentime, had a literal tidal wave for her votes.
If it wasn't for the show, she would be screwed without any fail.