AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index LN - New Testament Volume 16 Rating
Perfect 10 11 28.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 23.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 23.08%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 12.82%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 5.13%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 2.56%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.56%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-08-13, 18:17   Link #81
LevelSeven

Why isnt necesssarius giving touma money for the protection and the general expenses index causes? Strabge that i only think about this now :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-13, 18:35   Link #82
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

They're jerks like Aleister.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-13, 18:39   Link #83
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
Why isnt necesssarius giving touma money for the protection and the general expenses index causes? Strabge that i only think about this now :/
Why doesn't Aleister compensate Touma for all the dirty jobs he threw at him?
Old 2016-08-13, 19:15   Link #84
Chosen_Hero

^Necessarius and Aleister really owe Touma a lot of money at this point.

When will Touma learn that whenever something looks too good to be true something horrible will most likely to happen, especially to him? So Mikoto is flying around like a vigilante destroying the Elements and Touma instinctively knows just from slightly seeing it that the AAA isn't a good thing.

As for the in between the lines it seems to be focusing on the members of the Kamijou Faction (at least so far), Hamazura proving just how good he is at being bait, Bettle Kaline annoyed at the Elements, the lolis just surviving an apocalypse jist fine, and the chicken makes a return... wtf!?.
Old 2016-08-13, 19:28   Link #85
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
^Necessarius and Aleister really owe Touma a lot of money at this point.

When will Touma learn that whenever something looks too good to be true something horrible will most likely to happen, especially to him? So Mikoto is flying around like a vigilante destroying the Elements and Touma instinctively knows just from slightly seeing it that the AAA isn't a good thing.

As for the in between the lines it seems to be focusing on the members of the Kamijou Faction (at least so far), Hamazura proving just how good he is at being bait, Bettle Kaline annoyed at the Elements, the lolis just surviving an apocalypse jist fine, and the chicken makes a return... wtf!?.
Of course Touma and Hamazura have a gift for being bait.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-13, 19:33   Link #86
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
Because getting to stay with Index is probably his reward anyway. It's that or have the girl be pursued or locked up again, so I don't think they actually believe they owe him anything as opposed to an agreement that works out for both sides.

The bigger question here is why hasn't anything been done about her bloody walking church yet? She's even spent some time in England and still didn't get that at least replaced for something more optimal than safety safety pins.
Old 2016-08-13, 20:02   Link #87
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
Of course Touma and Hamazura have a gift for being bait.
Their positions are not equal, Touma is made to participate either by IB or someone else that wants to use him, Hamazura is just hunted down as weak prey or something. I mean come on, Hamazura is like the perfect victim especially if you look at his face.
Old 2016-08-13, 21:45   Link #88
Wandering Soul

Yeah, there's a huge difference between how Touma's classmates are handling the situation and how the Tokiwada students are handling it. Having all of your students be espers makes a huge difference.

Misaka looks normal enough, but the fact that she started a club just to maintain the weapons and got attached to using them even before all of this is slightly concerning.

Quote:
“Heh hah. Eh heh heh ha ha ha ha ha!! Yes, yes, yes. That’s what I want from you. I’m not the same girl I was back then. And I won’t let you say these common breasts disqualify me from providing the support of a young woman!!”

“???”

(Wh-what kind of spoiled bastard told a girl as blessed as this that she had common breasts? Whoever they are, they can go straight to hell!!)
If only you knew, Touma.
Old 2016-08-13, 22:34   Link #89
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Yeah, there's a huge difference between how Touma's classmates are handling the situation and how the Tokiwada students are handling it. Having all of your students be espers makes a huge difference.

Misaka looks normal enough, but the fact that she started a club just to maintain the weapons and got attached to using them even before all of this is slightly concerning.

If only you knew, Touma.
Don't worry that person everyday life turn into hell all the time. More foreshadowing for Mikoto being twisted by the AAA.

We are now on Dec.8 at around noon. I want to know how many days this book will take because I seen believe that Dec. will have 2 Story Arcs in it, this one and another which I believe will bring NT to a end before we move onto a new sequel.
Hoping the next Story Arc will have Character Growth for Index.

I say after this book we are 1-3 book away from the start of the Climax of the Story Arc which will happen most likey on NT18,NT19 or NT20 which would match which OT climax started.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2016-08-14 at 00:20.
Old 2016-08-13, 23:39   Link #90
Last_Aeon
I'm a boy, enough?

Well, Misaka is getting more and more addicted to the AAA ISN'T SHE. I LOOK forward to her reaction when she loses it or screws up.
Last_Aeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-14, 01:07   Link #91
Chosen_Hero

Gotta love how the girls from the garden are turning slutty just from seeing Touma.

Mikoto is basically Tony Stark at this point and yes, you can see that the AAA is affecting her a bit but instead of turning her bad it's more like it's amplifying her sense of justice to dangerous degrees. Misaki is enjoying herself a bit too much but man, she barely gave him any information.
Old 2016-08-14, 01:52   Link #92
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Why doesn't Aleister compensate Touma for all the dirty jobs he threw at him?
Touma has no idea that aleister exists and i think that he wants to let ut stay like that, on the other hand necess simply threw index on touma without any sort of financial help :/
Old 2016-08-14, 03:06   Link #93
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Wh-what kind of spoiled bastard told a girl as blessed as this that she had common breasts? Whoever they are, they can go straight to hell!!
Don't worry, he's been in different kinds almost every day ever since the series started.

Misaki enjoying the Touma's thoughts about the "new" her is kinda cute. Still sad that he's gonna forget most, if not, all of their exchange though. Also, I hope the mud Fukiyose and co. brought back is enough for the whole pool.

Mikoto with AAA is pretty cool, though despite the "amiss" feeling she gives off to me.

Anyway, looks like not all of AC is in trouble. Touma's company just so happened to be one of the less fortunate ones in terms of resources, personnel, esper powers, etc. Really shows just how amazing it is that they've survived like that for so long. Misaki is right, they should feel more proud of what they've accomplished so far.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-14, 03:33   Link #94
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
Don't worry, he's been in different kinds almost every day ever since the series started.

Misaki enjoying the Touma's thoughts about the "new" her is kinda cute. Still sad that he's gonna forget most, if not, all of their exchange though. Also, I hope the mud Fukiyose and co. brought back is enough for the whole pool.

Mikoto with AAA is pretty cool, though despite the "amiss" feeling she gives off to me.

Anyway, looks like not all of AC is in trouble. Touma's company just so happened to be one of the less fortunate ones in terms of resources, personnel, esper powers, etc. Really shows just how amazing it is that they've survived like that for so long. Misaki is right, they should feel more proud of what they've accomplished so far.
Not that surprising that the people who have important to AC like the School Garden people would be safer then the people who don't have must power like Touma's School students.

Something I would like to know more about in this series are the birthdays of the characters, the only one we know is Mikoto May 2nd and that Touma was born sometime between January 20 - February 19 because he an Aquarius. I can't even image how bad Touma' s Birthday is going to be which how this series like to make Touma suffer.
Old 2016-08-14, 04:33   Link #95
mark1246

Is it me or touma really thinking of Misaka a lot, like those shoujo romance type of thinking, just Finish Nisekoi & it on my mind

Cause it really stand out on how touma just keep thinking of misaka in his inner monologue from kamachi writing >.<
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-14, 05:13   Link #96
desrtsku
Nympholept

Why do those Tokiwadai girls talk as if it's the first time in their life they ever saw a male human being up close?
Old 2016-08-14, 05:33   Link #97
LazyHunter

Nice to see Fremea, Kuroko and Fraulein again. Touma's scenes in Tokiwadai with Misaki were cute.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-14, 09:30   Link #98
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Is it me or touma really thinking of Misaka a lot, like those shoujo romance type of thinking, just Finish Nisekoi & it on my mind

Cause it really stand out on how touma just keep thinking of misaka in his inner monologue from kamachi writing >.<
Probably 'cause of Salome's warning. It hasn't been that long since that happened and Mikoto is also a friend of him.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-14, 09:44   Link #99
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Why do those Tokiwadai girls talk as if it's the first time in their life they ever saw a male human being up close?
Because for a lot of them it just might be. There are girls in the garden that just don't go outside of it, they are just that pure.
Old 2016-08-14, 09:49   Link #100
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Fanservice :/