AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-12-23, 23:31   Link #961
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Everyone rush through the chokepoint! They will never expect it to happen.
Old 2012-12-23, 23:48   Link #962
willx
Nyaaan~~

Woo! I now join the select few that have bagged a Sheriff! I managed to take him, an IS-6, out in a VK3601H! Me and an AMX ELC both circled him and I landed the money shot in the rear!

Followed by a scout bragshot on the Leopard. Slowly creeping towards the King Leopard.. Oh, I also killed an Arty, forgot to scroll down the list..

Last edited by willx; 2012-12-23 at 23:59.
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 00:23   Link #963
aly_angelflight

Lucky tank. If I hadn't been two shots down due to your last buddy who ran down the center, you would've died right then and there. Instead, you managed to drive out of my line of fire right as I finished reloading.
aly_angelflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 00:33   Link #964
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I saw a sheriff on Himmeldolf once, and much to my surprise, we won without even shooting down him. Actually, the match was 12 - 4, and we decided to chase after him, but after he shot down about 5 of us, we realized it's better to capture the flag than following those examples .

It saddens me that the only time I met a Sheriff, I was in my Churchill I.
Old 2012-12-24, 00:53   Link #965
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by aly_angelflight View Post
Lucky tank. If I hadn't been two shots down due to your last buddy who ran down the center, you would've died right then and there. Instead, you managed to drive out of my line of fire right as I finished reloading.
Lulz! Lucky indeed! Which one were you? I tend to angle my camera to diagonal overhead view to see when people fire and where their turrets are facing as I run ..
Old 2012-12-24, 09:50   Link #966
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I'm liking the last gun on the Panther. Fast reload time, long range, and extremely accurate. It's really too bad that sometimes I'm actually forced to use it mid-range for a push rather than sniping with it. ^^;
Old 2012-12-24, 11:04   Link #967
Gravitas Free Zone

Got the Tiger and second turret, feel like I need the long 88 next. Had the penultimate engine carry over from the VK3601H, but the thing still feels like a tour bus. Evidently the final engine should improve acceleration, but it still tops out at 30 KPH?
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 11:46   Link #968
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Yep, pretty much. Don't expect the Tiger to move quickly on a good day.
Old 2012-12-24, 12:13   Link #969
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Evidently the final engine should improve acceleration, but it still tops out at 30 KPH?
Top speed of any tank will not change regardless of the engine. However, acceleration will. The Tiger is a surprisingly agile tank. It is not the fastest heavy tanks out there, but it is very very maneuverable.

I know I drive circles around a KV-1 for funs & giggles

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 12:48   Link #970
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Just tried out the T1E6 in a match... a Tier II tank with autoloader mechanics, interesting.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 12:53   Link #971
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Just tried out the T1E6 in a match... a Tier II tank with autoloader mechanics, interesting.
Is it a good tank? If not, I am planning to ditch it and create a free, open garage slot.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2012-12-24, 12:57   Link #972
Marina2

Got Panzer 4 (Finally!) and played for about 30 games...

Its stock gun was totally a nightmare to use, and I was on the lose side for many games (victory rate with Panzer 4 dropped to 14%). However, I finally get the second gun and my life is a lot easier now.
Old 2012-12-24, 13:01   Link #973
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Is it a good tank? If not, I am planning to ditch it and create a free, open garage slot.

- Tak
It plays like the T1 American tank really.

Anyway got the Matilda on my way for the Churchill (yeah I know I took the wrong tree) bloody hell the tank is slow and the gun is rather poor. :\
Old 2012-12-24, 13:25   Link #974
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
It's just the same gun as the T1 cunningham, the tank as a whole is pretty useless it can't really do anything to my PZ38 usless it gets ultra close and flanks.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 13:36   Link #975
Gravitas Free Zone

So, correct me if I'm wrong... I could use the T1E6 to train other American light tank crews (not anyone else or vehicle type), but there's no other experience benefit to it compared to a regular tank that has already attained elite status? And the other premium benefit is lower repair cost, but it's a Tier II...

So... if my only other American tank is an M3 Stuart, which has more crew slots than the T1E6 does (and the Stuart crew is already in the 85% range), there's really no purpose in keeping the T1E6 and I'm better off selling it and using the free garage slot?

Also, I have a feeling that Tier II matches will be kinda strange for the next few days.

Last edited by Gravitas Free Zone; 2012-12-24 at 13:54. Reason: But wait, there's more!
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 14:14   Link #976
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I saw a Sheriff on a T1 match. I was confused as ever without knowing what to do.

Edit: I just noticed there was a clan invitation to the Animesuki clan on my profile. Never logged into my account on the website so never knew until now.
Old 2012-12-24, 14:37   Link #977
Tak

Are ya SpiffiestPrune7?

- Tak

Old 2012-12-24, 14:53   Link #978
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Yeah, I chose that name because it's my Halo 4 name
Old 2012-12-24, 17:37   Link #979
Blaat

Sold my T1E6 and replaced it with the French light tank H35, going for the ELC AMX. After three matches with my H35 I got the following result
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

another mastery badge to the collection. Not sure why the tank is designated as a light tank though. Feels more like a heavy medium tank to me.
Old 2012-12-24, 18:36   Link #980
aly_angelflight

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Lulz! Lucky indeed! Which one were you? I tend to angle my camera to diagonal overhead view to see when people fire and where their turrets are facing as I run ..
I don't think it was you specifically I faced, if only because that was a Tier I match and I don't see any Tier I tanks in your garage... I meant "you" in the general sense of the word.
aly_angelflight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks