AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-10-13, 12:14   Link #1
Pailong

question about seed destiny

hey im sorry about not knowing this but i dont really keep up with gundam anymore but i just wanna know, is Gundam Seed Destiny a sequel to Gundam Seed?? if it is does it carry on from SEED or?
Pailong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 12:16   Link #2
ziphra
Seed Whore Galore!?!

Send a message via AIM to ziphra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pailong
hey im sorry about not knowing this but i dont really keep up with gundam anymore but i just wanna know, is Gundam Seed Destiny a sequel to Gundam Seed?? if it is does it carry on from SEED or?
Yup. It is a continuation of Gundam Seed, set 2 years after the end of the war in Seed. I think its best I also mention that you should search for this next time, as the search button is your friend. Or Google it maybe?
ziphra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 13:39   Link #3
Pailong

sorry about not searching im kinda new around here :|

thanx for the info.

just one more thing. what is seed astray? blue and red frame or something like that? does it come into seed in any way?? and is it just those two eps?
Old 2004-10-14, 14:09   Link #4
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pailong
sorry about not searching im kinda new around here :|

thanx for the info.

just one more thing. what is seed astray? blue and red frame or something like that? does it come into seed in any way?? and is it just those two eps?
SEED Astray, Astray B, Astray R and Astray X and soon DESTINY Astray are side-story mangas set in the Cosmic Era.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 15:58   Link #5
ziphra
Seed Whore Galore!?!

Send a message via AIM to ziphra
Also, those two "episodes" that were released were just retellings of scenes that happened in the manga, right? I doubt they'll be making that a series or major OVA, but it was awesome to see the Astray Gundams in motion.
ziphra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 18:25   Link #6
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by srb
SEED Astray, Astray B, Astray R and Astray X and soon DESTINY Astray are side-story mangas set in the Cosmic Era.
Some minor corrections... Astray is in both novel and manga format. Astray B is a photonovel and not a manga. And it's "X Astray" and not "Astray X".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziphra
Also, those two "episodes" that were released were just retellings of scenes that happened in the manga, right? I doubt they'll be making that a series or major OVA, but it was awesome to see the Astray Gundams in motion.
Actually those two shorts released did not happen in the manga... But they made the story in those up to showcased the characters and mecha from the manga. Kind of like the Gundam EVOLVE shorts I guess. But yeah, it's almost 100% certain that there won't be a Astray anime series (at least one that is an adaptation of the manga).
Old 2004-10-14, 19:44   Link #7
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
Some minor corrections... Astray is in both novel and manga format. Astray B is a photonovel and not a manga. And it's "X Astray" and not "Astray X".

Actually those two shorts released did not happen in the manga... But they made the story in those up to showcased the characters and mecha from the manga. Kind of like the Gundam EVOLVE shorts I guess. But yeah, it's almost 100% certain that there won't be a Astray anime series (at least one that is an adaptation of the manga).
Actually, the Blue Frame one was a retelling of a particular installment that appeared in Astray B (in its later chapters).
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-15, 07:27   Link #8
Pailong

i have no idea what you guys are talking about.

arent they just 2 eps special? like a one off thing. but does it have anything to do with SEED like maybe a side story of the main SEED series.