AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-01-23, 02:57   Link #41
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

The twists and turns in this manga... just 5 chapters ago, Krone potentially became the most powerful piece on the chessboard. Now, dead.
Old 2017-01-23, 15:58   Link #42
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This chapter actually managed to make me feel bad for Krone and raised lots of questions about Grandma and Isabella. It looks like Krone's death won't be vain, as she left a little something that should help the kids.
Old 2017-01-23, 23:09   Link #43
Random14

And there goes Krone. I actually almost felt sorry for her, and I give her points for at least leaving that extra clue. She knew her chances weren't good, so at least she tried to get back at Isabella.

So we get a glimpse of "Grandma". I wonder how long until the kids realize Krone is gone, and how that will affect their plans. That means one less adult but a changing situation means more uncertainty too.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-30, 15:04   Link #44
Random14

Well, things have just gotten worse. I wonder what has changed the situation so drastically so suddenly? Yeah, Mom didn't really trust Ray (though she still got him that camera, assuming its not sabotaged for however Ray will use it), but she bothered to bring Krone in then got rid of her and now she's not bothering to hold back anymore?

Up until now both sides had been maintaining the charade that things were under control, but now... well, even though they were planning to escape, there's still the disagreement between Ray (only they can manage to escape, logical) and Norman and Emma (everyone escapes). Wonder how long Emma and Norman can try to act like they're just playing.
Old 2017-02-01, 17:04   Link #45
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I still think Isabella wants the kid to surpass her and escape. I have no clue why she made those sudden moves though.
Old 2017-02-03, 07:38   Link #46
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I still think Isabella wants the kid to surpass her and escape. I have no clue why she made those sudden moves though.
Dude, think again.

Spoiler for CH. 25 spoiler daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn~:
Old 2017-02-03, 11:32   Link #47
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Well, shit. I didn't see that coming.
Old 2017-02-03, 12:02   Link #48
James Rye

I also didn't expect it to go that bad.
Old 2017-02-03, 12:18   Link #49
Wandering Soul

I don't think anybody expected it to go so bad so quickly.
Old 2017-02-03, 15:15   Link #50
James Rye

Yeah, this is getting pitch black bad.
Old 2017-02-06, 09:54   Link #51
bastek66

Norman is so dead (especially with "I want to live" page)
Old 2017-02-06, 09:58   Link #52
James Rye

^Just another death flag to his enormous collection. At this rate it would be something new if he actually manage to survive but I doubt. No way he's going to leave injured Emma behind to save his own skin. A shame I liked his character a lot. :C
Old 2017-02-06, 13:50   Link #53
Random14

Ouch, no more subtle indirect methods anymore, huh? I still hope we find out what caused the situation to escalate (it probably wasn't just Don's key theft). Their escape had long odds already (with Norman and Emma planning to bring everyone) but now....

I'm starting to wonder if maybe this is all one long prologue- if maybe Emma and/or Gilda train for a mom position (while Norman and Ray escape), then time skip and they raise the next batch of kids to do better. I hope not, I like the main three already (and it would be a horrible defeat), but at the rate things are going... on the other hand there's still that thing Krone left behind, so after this they'll probably retreat to the house and try to come up with a new plan and find whatever that was.

Last edited by Random14; 2017-02-06 at 14:05.
Old 2017-02-15, 07:00   Link #54
James Rye

Poor Norman doesn't want to die and neither do Emma and Ray want that. But what can he do? As he said if he escapes then security will get up and the rest can't escape anymore. So he decides to bite the bitter apple, resolve himself and die tomorrow. But then Emma and Ray try to convince him to escape on his own.
Will be interesting to see who gonna win that argument.

It was so sad watching the desperation in Emma's face when Norman sat so quietly smiling next to her bed. Damn, I really want those two to grow up and become happy together and given the enormous amount of shipping fanart those two get from japan I guess most of the audience wants it too.

We also got a hilarious photoshop picture of Krone:
Spoiler for Best Valentine ever! XD:

Just the best! XD
Old 2017-02-15, 13:04   Link #55
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I can't imagine Norman escape on his own. As he thought to himself, that would be the others in more danger and reduce if not completely destroy the chance of another escape.
Old 2017-02-20, 13:28   Link #56
Random14

So its decided, Norman will pretend to escape. Keeping him hidden is not going to be easy (between his food and Mom will probably check out the obvious hiding places). Heh, Emma does come up with the crazy ideas. They can probably get away with breaking Ray's arm to delay his departure, but they can only push things so far. Nice hug between the three (hope that won't be their last hug).

Looks like flashback next chapter on how Ray knew about all this. Wonder what his trump card is.
Old 2017-02-20, 16:59   Link #57
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This is a nice plan, but I'm not too excited since that means the escape could be delayed for dozens and dozens of chapters. I feel like this is getting dragged out.

At least it looks like we'll get some interesting reveals next time.
Old 2017-02-21, 18:00   Link #58
Jetzero Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
This is a nice plan, but I'm not too excited since that means the escape could be delayed for dozens and dozens of chapters. I feel like this is getting dragged out.

At least it looks like we'll get some interesting reveals next time.
Spoiler for escaping:
Jetzero Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 18:14   Link #59
James Rye

My guess is that Isabella will send Ray to the "hospital" when they try this plan so Ray ends up getting killed or taken by the demons instead of Norman.
Old 2017-02-27, 06:21   Link #60
The One Above God
Kamijou

I get the feeling Norman would still die, but he will leave behind something for Ray and Emma that would aid with their escape.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote