AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite Zero no Tsukaima (second season) character(s)
Louise 86 60.14%
Saito 80 55.94%
Henrietta 43 30.07%
Giulio Cesare 12 8.39%
Eleanor 2 1.40%
Cattleya 14 9.79%
Colbert 14 9.79%
Agnes 14 9.79%
Montmorency 8 5.59%
Kirche 8 5.59%
Guiche 6 4.20%
Siesta 31 21.68%
Tabitha 26 18.18%
Other (specify) 5 3.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-30, 06:06   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Zero no Tsukaima (second season) - Favourite Character(s) Poll

Welcome to the Zero no Tsukaima Futatsuki no Kishi - Favourite Character(s) Poll , the place when you can adorn you favourite characters and support them expressing all of your love!

You can vote for multiple characters all at once in this poll. Your vote is final once you click on the "vote now" tab. You won't be able to comeback and vote a second time for another character. Choose wisely!

The poll is public which means the votes will be visible to everyone!

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.

Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.
Old 2007-09-30, 06:55   Link #2
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Henrietta, for her cloak and dagger stuff (well, mostly the cleavage part) and Derflinger, for convincing Louise to wear a catgirl costume.
Old 2007-09-30, 07:36   Link #3
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Louise without a doubt...

Since i dont have any other that I woudl at least like in this season...

Saito - was turned into a big pervert this season...Bit too big to like him.

Henrietta - had too little focus to show the best parts of her character... In the end she was rather easy to forget (while in novels she was one of my favorites).

Tabitha - too little scenes that would involve her. All of scenes involving her were skipped or cut out in this season.

Siesta - dumbed down so much that it hurts.

Guiche - while in novels he was a very interesting character he was reduced to nothing in anime.

I didnt like others too much even in the novels itself so i wont comment about them...
Old 2007-09-30, 13:33   Link #4
Echoes

1. Lousie. She's immensely cute, voiced by the tsundere seiyu and dressed up in a cat costume, I don't really need any other reason to like her, though there are many.
  2. Saito. I still like Saito, he's a good male lead. He's not too arrogant, and not too whiny, a bit perverted, but it's hard to blame him when he's surrounded by this female cast.
  3. Henrietta. I really liked her as a commoner. She's a character that has grown a lot on me, as always she displays courage and loyalty to her people. Not to mention being very, very sexy. She's hard to resist.

Siesta lost her purpose in this season, I liked her a lot in the first. Kirche and Guiche had too little screentime to justify me picking them as favorites, though I still like them.
Old 2007-09-30, 22:22   Link #5
nanafan
horo fan

louise, i love how tough she is to saito. she's so cute too. love when she messes up her magic.
saito the fact that he puts up with louise, and likes her..he's funny..a bit pervy though.
Old 2007-10-01, 08:03   Link #6
Forever
Revealing the truth

Henrietta - For all the fanservice

Tabitha - For my silent moe
Old 2007-10-01, 23:23   Link #7
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Siesta and Saito.

Great characters, bad season.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2007-10-02, 16:03   Link #8
komichi

Well, since I've been a Saito fan in both Season 1 and novel, I will vote for him here as well. His pervertedness could not be help so big breasts FTW~
Old 2007-10-06, 11:14   Link #9
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Saito, Cattelya, Henrietta, Colbert(still feeling sad for him), Julio, Other (cough, "Elf Girl", cough).

Other characters just didn't get their well deserved screen time. And Siesta = no good this season.
Old 2007-10-14, 06:43   Link #10
wtffmp111

Louise and Saito and that's about it. Everyone else sucked. :P The 2 of them made up for it though.
Old 2007-10-15, 06:19   Link #11
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

just bought the set season1 dvd last saturday. I must say iam impressed. I wasn't interested in this series since I always see the girls (namely Louise) in a fan service fashion in their images. That doesn't work on me. LOL :P and a bit similar to Shana and Haruhi, that made me not watch this, but when I bought the series and saw Saito's character, this is the main man. Problem is his design is too simple and he's the loli version of the guy in Scrapped Princess. But overall his the most entertaining character and has the best exposure.

Now DL season2.
Old 2007-10-15, 11:38   Link #12
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Hmm.. I don't know if I like any of the main chars.
Saito was way too perverted but if you remove that, he is good.
Louise..... nah. NEVER.
Colbert was kind.
Siesta was one of my favorite in S1 but she was ruined in S2.
Agnes is way too bad ass for my liking.

So I guess Saito and Colbert win.
Old 2007-10-17, 19:47   Link #13
fuzzles
anal retentive

Send a message via AIM to fuzzles
I'm the only one who voted for guiche!? come on where's the love for him, when he said "SAITO" at the end it was so lovely i love that guy he's hilarious, sigh i wish there were more episodes iwth him
Old 2007-10-17, 21:02   Link #14
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

I'm sticking with my favourites of Henrietta as my first vote...

After seeing ep 12 Saito definitely deserves the status of coming first... Louise will then follow..

After that i'll go for Siesta... Siesta was one of my favourites at the first season but her character has degraded soo much during the 12 ep of the second season... The only ep that would probably make up for her character was probably ep11 and ep12 when she showed how much she cares for Saito.
Old 2007-10-25, 12:33   Link #15
jouttex
nana-chan fangirl

This season, Louise is still my favorite among others (loved the cat costume and yuri kisses). Picked Eleanor too as new character's fave~ and no, I'm not into BDSM. :P

Would love to pick Tabitha too if she had more role in this season.... in which she, unfortunately, hadn't.
Old 2007-12-01, 15:10   Link #16
rath-vermouth
Pro-Manbow

Eleanor - mean and proud... most probably the reason why Louise turned out the way she is and I'm loving it lol And her seiyuu is dearest Inoue Kikuko-sama. Very un-onee-sama this time even though she is the playing the part of big sister.

Cattleya - she's just so sweet. No reason not to vote for her.

Henrietta - she seemed to have grown up a bit in this season.

Ah! Dang it! I forgot to vote for lovely Kirche!! T_T
Old 2008-01-14, 11:06   Link #17
Akamu
"The Fearless One"

I liked Saito the most, probably because he's a Swordsman of some sort and I really liked that about him.
Old 2008-01-27, 16:40   Link #18
Meiaminkbell
Lover of Elfen Ears

Send a message via AIM to Meiaminkbell
Elf-san isn't up there?!
Old 2008-01-29, 22:25   Link #19
AuditionEX
Protect the Loli

Siesta my waifu maid lol.

others are just had just ordinary/low-class moes
Old 2008-06-07, 09:31   Link #20
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

If you really love Louise and also think that Saito should be burned to crisps every time he goes into his ero-mode come join us in http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=39
Closed Thread