AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-04, 09:42   Link #921
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Well the list you have there, I'd say the closest match to this is zero no tsukaima - and heck if that had a plot, god could have spared those innocent catgirls ;__;
If you liked ZnT then you would love this ^^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-01-04, 10:18   Link #922
ichigo_m
Melting - Just because I

Send a message via AIM to ichigo_m Send a message via Yahoo to ichigo_m
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Well the list you have there, I'd say the closest match to this is zero no tsukaima - and heck if that had a plot, god could have spared those innocent catgirls ;__;
If you liked ZnT then you would love this ^^
oh ok (: thank you verry much (:
Old 2008-01-04, 16:40   Link #923
ironbomb

"Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun" - The thing that really kept me in it was the humor scenes and the ecchiness. Ok, not gonna lie, the ecchi scenes was what kept me in it!
There was really no development throughout the whole anime. The plot was dull to the point where it bored me. Most anime I try to watch in one sitting but this one failed to attract me to do so.
Characters, the designs are attractive but no development at all. Most of the things that occurr didnt seem relevant which makes me thing was it necessary to make it an anime adaption? I felt it would have been better off if it was an OVA or Movie.

Rating - 5 out of 10, 10 being the best if I where to rate it.
Old 2008-01-05, 02:06   Link #924
Itlandm
Porcupine

I am grateful to this show for the amazing OP and ED, which I have subsequently bought on CD from Japan. They are utterly amazing, not least on an exercize bike. Fure fure ponpon is currently my favorite exercize song.
Old 2008-01-05, 03:36   Link #925
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

But this show has Reika-sama and the preshow snippets. Some of them were worth downloading the whole episode, but I also enjoyed the rest of the show too
Old 2008-01-05, 12:53   Link #926
SemperMalum

I... love this anime.

And yes, I did THOROUGHLY enjoy the ecchi scenes. Hell, right now, I'm tempted to go look for images from this anime. But the ecchi'ness was not the only reason why I enjoyed this anime.

If there's anything that deserves to be continued, in the LONG list of things that need to be continued, which include Seto no Hanayome, this is one of them.
Old 2008-01-06, 11:36   Link #927
ironbomb

lol..I didnt see much romance in this anime, it was all fanservice, not that I am complaining about it but it just wasnt appealing/addicting.
Old 2008-01-07, 09:14   Link #928
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

In my opinion I would give this series a 7/10 overall. The story plot good to some point but the animation and character designs were pretty good. In about two years I might watch Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun again as a "relief" anime for myself. What attracted me to Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun was the comedy, and fanservice. I'm not going to lie, the fanservice was great () but it only attracted me to the series for the first 9 episodes. After that what kept me going was the comedy and the main characters' character development.

The ending could have been better but I'm happy with the end result of Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun. For a series based on a doujin game, I'm happy that they did an excellent (not perfect but excellent) job making the tv series possible. If there was an OVA coming out, I would watch that OVA as soon as it's available.

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
Old 2008-01-07, 09:29   Link #929
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah I would probably give a 7/10 myself.

While you have to take in that the show didn't try to pretend it was anything else than what it was. Definitely the character that kept me coming in was Reika. At the start wasn't sure if I'd like her character that much, but she really grew on me during that time. Just her dealing with that internal conflict of caring about someone, but being completely unable to express herself the way she'd like to.

You certainly can't complain about the fanservice on this one. Was just a lot of fun the whole way through the series. Even managing to sprinkle a little plot here and there. Have to say the OP and ED were just great. Always have those two on a playlist to enjoy. Glad I decided to follow this show.
Old 2008-01-07, 09:35   Link #930
narmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah I would probably give a 7/10 myself.

While you have to take in that the show didn't try to pretend it was anything else than what it was. Definitely the character that kept me coming in was Reika. At the start wasn't sure if I'd like her character that much, but she really grew on me during that time. Just her dealing with that internal conflict of caring about someone, but being completely unable to express herself the way she'd like to.

You certainly can't complain about the fanservice on this one. Was just a lot of fun the whole way through the series. Even managing to sprinkle a little plot here and there. Have to say the OP and ED were just great. Always have those two on a playlist to enjoy. Glad I decided to follow this show.
True I too grew to like Reika. I liked the ED but the OP to me was good. I caught on to this series because I saw someone's avatar with one of the characters. Then I thought, I need to watch that series. I made a guess what series it was when I saw that person's "favorite anime" list. Right off the bat I chose this name without knowing and I got it right.

Anyway with that all I can say is that, good bye Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun. It was fun watching but sadly (but in a good way) it's over.

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
Old 2008-01-07, 14:30   Link #931
Shabazza
transcendental

3.5/10

well, it's just like ZnT2. Too much fanservice, not enough plot developement.
Only difference is that ZnT2 somehow HAD a plot which was just rushed while Ninomiya-kun had no really plot at all (the problem about the past and the promise was really lame. Besides that this idea was copied for the millionth time, it also felt totally insignificant.)

Also that stuff about his sister and Maya's brother wasn't funny at all (like that training and suddenly Jets and explosions coming out of nowhere)

At least the animation was good and it had some unintentional humor (I laughed at Reika developing a schizophrenia because of absolutely nothing).
Old 2008-01-07, 15:30   Link #932
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by narmi View Post
For a series based on a doujin game, I'm happy that they did an excellent (not perfect but excellent) job making the tv series possible.
It's based on a light novel series, not a doujin game, isn't it? I don't see any reference to a doujin game anywhere, but maybe someone subsequently made one?
Old 2008-01-07, 16:22   Link #933
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
It's based on a light novel series, not a doujin game, isn't it? I don't see any reference to a doujin game anywhere, but maybe someone subsequently made one?
Yes it is based on the light novel.
Old 2008-01-07, 22:59   Link #934
narmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
Yes it is based on the light novel.
Opps my mistake on the wrong information.

Anyway true the idea has been used a lot of time and it's a cliche.

Old 2008-01-08, 00:11   Link #935
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

This series was so open ended... I hope that's just cause they are opening the way for a second season.. I mean in the last ep rather then tie up all the loose ends, they've introduced another problem with:

Spoiler for ep12:

I hope that means they are planning to make a second season, because it was just starting to get interesting between the Reika/Ninomya/Mayu love triangle.
Old 2008-01-08, 00:25   Link #936
stewie0814

Heh, well, the show was a little entertaining, but pretty dumb, I also picked this as another sort of filler while i waited for the good series' releases. Like people have said, the OP and ED are great, but the series itself....Ramen episode, no more to be said :S.
Old 2008-01-08, 09:42   Link #937
narmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie0814 View Post
Heh, well, the show was a little entertaining, but pretty dumb, I also picked this as another sort of filler while i waited for the good series' releases. Like people have said, the OP and ED are great, but the series itself....Ramen episode, no more to be said :S.
Oh XD, the only reason why I watched the ramen episode was because of the fan service with school swim suits and apron . I also picked up on the series because I wanted to watch a series that had "fluff" while waiting for the most promising series to be released.

Old 2008-01-10, 09:02   Link #938
Shinku Hime
Shinku's loyal medium

So, one question, is the manga continuing or has it ended?
Old 2008-01-10, 10:42   Link #939
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinku Hime View Post
So, one question, is the manga continuing or has it ended?
It's based on a light novel not a manga. And the novel has not ended. I think there up to 9 or 10 volumes.
Old 2008-01-10, 12:44   Link #940
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

the light novel's plot too, is quite plain -_-
Closed Thread

Tags
aic spirits, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, kadokawa, romance, shounen