AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-25, 15:30   Link #301
Terras

HELL YES!

I was right! Beatrice-sama showers me with her love!

Well.... the way I see it..... There very well could be 13 characters, but it's strange.... This kinda reminds me of Fate/Unlimited Codes, where the random button was cut in half to make room for Fate/Zero Lancer when you unlock him.

So.... if 13..... Gaap, Kinzo and MARIA.... calling it now.

Last edited by Terras; 2010-11-25 at 16:03.
Old 2010-11-25, 16:08   Link #302
AlexiaCarcera

If there are 2 I bet it will be Bernkastrel and Lambdadelta, if 4 add MARIA and Gaap. That's my guess lol

Anyway looks like storywise maybe only the first fighter counts, and 2nd is just in the background?
Old 2010-11-25, 16:12   Link #303
Terras

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexiaCarcera View Post
If there are 2 I bet it will be Bernkastrel and Lambdadelta, if 4 add MARIA and Gaap. That's my guess lol

Anyway looks like storywise maybe only the first fighter counts, and 2nd is just in the background?
I'd agree with Lambda and Bern, but if this game only goes up to Episode 4.... it doesn't seem like they'd be in because they didn't really play combat roles in those eps(Or even had significant roles in the story until episode 4).... I'm not sure if they do later on either, but that's just my assumption.

That, and Lambda is the announcer(I think), so Lambda technically is in already.
Old 2010-11-25, 16:36   Link #304
Leafsnail

Gaap played a combat role in ep4.
Old 2010-11-25, 16:54   Link #305
Zannafar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terras View Post
I'd agree with Lambda and Bern, but if this game only goes up to Episode 4.... it doesn't seem like they'd be in because they didn't really play combat roles in those eps(Or even had significant roles in the story until episode 4).... I'm not sure if they do later on either, but that's just my assumption.

That, and Lambda is the announcer(I think), so Lambda technically is in already.
And Bernkastel might be in as well, or am I the only one thinking that she's the one saying the names on the character select screen?

Also any information on whether or not the Siestas are actually called Chiester? Their name in katakana (シエスタ - Shiesuta) doesn't help here.
On that note what about Ronove's name? After all he's written as ロノウェ (Romaji Ronowe; pronounced Ronoue).
Not that I actually care much though... Siesta and Ronove sound better after all.

edit: oh yeah, my team will probably be Siesta 410 and EVA-Beatrice or Shannon

Last edited by Zannafar; 2010-11-25 at 18:03.
Old 2010-11-25, 16:59   Link #306
AlexiaCarcera

Btw, the ogonmusoukyoku youtube account has #34 - Most Subscribed (This Week) - Japan

Well, not counting locked chars, my team will probably be Lucifer + Battler lol
Old 2010-11-25, 19:20   Link #307
MainCharacter
All Evils of the World

Looks like I stand corrected on secret characters.

Here is my prediction.
Two secret characters are either George and Jessica or Gaap and Kinzo. The bottom middle coffin is for random and the top one is nothing but is there to even it out.
Old 2010-11-25, 19:30   Link #308
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
I'd say George/Jessica or Gaap/MARIA, myself.
Old 2010-11-25, 19:41   Link #309
Terras

While I'm all for playable George/Jessica, the issue I see is..... Their attacks in episode 4 were.... generic. All they did was simply kick and punch, and it wasn't until episode 6 that they actually did something else besides just standard punching or drop/roundhouse kicks.

Besides, if we want a Chiru expansion, they'd be kinda strapped for characters without them. Erika, Dlanor, Bern, maybe Lambda, Wright, Clair(?)..... not a lot of Chiru characters, though I have yet to play Episode 7.

To be honest, in my opinion, it'd be best if they saved George and Jessica for the next game and add Gaap/MARIA/Kinzo in instead for this one. Just my opinion, no 'flaming or demeaning' others opinions, because my opinion isn't fact.
Old 2010-11-25, 20:35   Link #310
Mikachiru
test

Why does everyone think there has to be a random space? You guys do realise that this game enforces the double character main thing? We're either getting 2 or 4 characters, and I'm leaning torwards the latter. I'd bet money on Jessica and George (they go with each other, Kanon and Shannon respectively, Battler, Bronove for Jessi and Gaap for George should she be in this) and Kinzo and Gaap (they also go with each other, Kinzo goes with everyone which is why he should have the amazing casket thing, Gaap goes well with everyone except Jessi, George, Evatrice, Kanon and Shannon.) By going well, I mean looking like a ”good team”, like Battler and Beato.
Old 2010-11-25, 20:40   Link #311
Christen
Endless Nine
*Artist

I'd prefer they put Gaap and probably Goldsmith as secret characters. Only in Chiru do we see the other characters fight.

Spoiler for Episode 7:

Please watch where you post and tag your spoilers properly if it's allowed.
Old 2010-11-25, 20:44   Link #312
Terras

Well, the question is..... is it 2 or 3 characters? Why would they give the random space a roman numeral, and why does one of the generic coffins have the same coloring as the secret character coffins?
Old 2010-11-25, 20:47   Link #313
Landir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikachiru View Post
Why does everyone think there has to be a random space? You guys do realise that this game enforces the double character main thing? We're either getting 2 or 4 characters, and I'm leaning torwards the latter. I'd bet money on Jessica and George (they go with each other, Kanon and Shannon respectively, Battler, Bronove for Jessi and Gaap for George should she be in this) and Kinzo and Gaap (they also go with each other, Kinzo goes with everyone which is why he should have the amazing casket thing, Gaap goes well with everyone except Jessi, George, Evatrice, Kanon and Shannon.) By going well, I mean looking like a ”good team”, like Battler and Beato.
If you see the coffins, all of them have a number under the character picture, including the two secrets and the one on the middle-down. But the other one has not any number, that's why most people thinks it's a random button, or maybe just a decoration. Anyway, that cannot deny that it's possible to be 4 secret characters, so we'll have to wait and see.
Old 2010-11-25, 20:48   Link #314
UsagiTenpura
Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christen View Post
I'd prefer they put Gaap and probably Goldsmith as secret characters. Only in Chiru do we see the other characters fight.

Spoiler for Episode 7:
Spoiler for Ep 7:
Old 2010-11-25, 20:52   Link #315
Christen
Endless Nine
*Artist

The announcer in the character select sounds a bit like Natsuhi.

Or if they already have Chiru seiyuus, it's probably Featherinne's.

Please watch where you post and tag your spoilers properly if it's allowed.
Old 2010-11-25, 21:00   Link #316
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

I imagine the announcers are Zepar and Furfur.
Old 2010-11-25, 21:02   Link #317
Terras

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
I imagine the announcers are Zepar and Furfur.
.....Damn their voice is pretty.

Ya know, the sides seem to have a pattern. The left side needs one more character for the 'human' side, while the right needs 1 more for the 'witch' side, and there's apparently one coffin in the middle for a 'in-between'....

MARIA, Gaap, Kinzo..... calling it now.
Old 2010-11-25, 21:22   Link #318
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

I'm pretty sure the coffin in the middle is a random button. The battle system doesn't seem like it can allow an odd-number of characters.
Old 2010-11-25, 21:24   Link #319
Terras

But then it's pointless for an extra coffin to take up space. You could remove it an it'd look fine as well, but I regress. Not enough info at the minute to press on this subject.

It just confuses me why the random button would be numbered, unless it's going for the whole "person x" theory, where random is person x.
Old 2010-11-25, 21:29   Link #320
MarthX

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
I'm pretty sure the coffin in the middle is a random button. The battle system doesn't seem like it can allow an odd-number of characters.
The cursor skips over the middle coffins. They aren't the random button. The ones on the side probably are.
Closed Thread