AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-24, 10:12   Link #41
gaoyuanyuan1

I get the feeling that Yuuki loves kaname in manga version much more than she does in the anime. There is not enough tension in the anime ... like blush scene? Mostlikely she will end up with Zero.
Old 2008-12-09, 13:10   Link #42
Zerochidori
Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaoyuanyuan1 View Post
I get the feeling that Yuuki loves kaname in manga version much more than she does in the anime. There is not enough tension in the anime ... like blush scene? Mostlikely she will end up with Zero.
I agree in the manga she show much more intimacy with Kaname than the anime. However, its more than implyed that she is going to end up with Zero. But it looks more natural because of the storyline.
Old 2008-12-09, 14:19   Link #43
carmolita

It's still to early to tell she is only half-way through the manga series..
Old 2008-12-09, 14:21   Link #44
Zerochidori
Rouge

Yeah that's true. But I do feel that, according to the storyline, that she is going to naturally go with Zero.
Old 2008-12-18, 09:19   Link #45
kazuki_yuki92
Lelouch and C.C fans

Send a message via Yahoo to kazuki_yuki92
for me kaname x yuuki...

i support kaname x yuuki....

until now who is true kaname..but i am support kaname x yuuki~
Old 2008-12-18, 14:23   Link #46
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Hm... I support ZeroxYuukixKaname.
Blame fanfiction. xD
Old 2008-12-18, 22:05   Link #47
Mirakuru

I am 100% for Zero x Yuuki~ a big reason is that I just plain love Zero to pieces and I think he deserves happiness the most out of all the characters in the series. I also think Yuuki and he are very compatible together. =] People argue that their relationship resembles that of siblings, but I think many couples exhibit similar mannerisms as the two of them. ^^ I mean, come on, they argue and play around with each so much. XD Also, it may seem like Yuuki is hurting Zero at the moment, but I think Zero's current pain will eventually turn into empathy and he will truly have peace of mind in all aspects of his life (notably with pureblood vampires). I also think he truly loves Yuuki because he is always willing to put his own life on the line to protect her, even if it means alienating Yuuki from him, making her hate him, or pushing her towards Kaname. Beneath his cold exterior is a kind heart.. but to tell the truth, his exterior isn't always that cute because Zero's expressions toward Yuuki are just too darn adorable!! XDD But to sum it all up, I think the couple has tons of chemistry together and need each other. ^^ And their relationship can be paralleled to Kaien x Juuri.. I think Zero x Yuuki deserves to work out, because the former couldn't. ;_;

But... I don't mind Zero x Yuuki x Kaname either. XDD *is shot*
Old 2008-12-20, 17:17   Link #48
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Question? I started reading this manga. But I stopped because...Well I don't like Zero. It looked like Zero was a sure winner? I support KanameXYuki. I love them together..I really love Kaname

Does it look like he has a chance? Which is better to read the manga and then watch the anime. Or just Watch the anime. Even if I am disappointed by a ZeroXYuki ending...

Does Kaname at least get a little shine?

Do you think this story is good enough to read despite who wins?
Old 2008-12-20, 17:30   Link #49
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
Question? I started reading this manga. But I stopped because...Well I don't like Zero. It looked like Zero was a sure winner? I support KanameXYuki. I love them together..I really love Kaname

Does it look like he has a chance? Which is better to read the manga and then watch the anime. Or just Watch the anime. Even if I am disappointed by a ZeroXYuki ending...

You don't like Zero...

Yes, Kaname definitely has more than a chance to be the winner. I read the manga well before it was ever animated so I don't really know. You can really do either. The anime adds and changes around some stuff but follows closely with the manga until nearing the end. Really comes down to your preference really. Kaname definitely does shine at many points in the manga.

The story is great and well worth the time spent especially if you love tragedies which I'm a big fan of actually.
Old 2008-12-20, 17:37   Link #50
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Zero was too emo. Okay so his family got killed by vampires. So he has to drink blood. Suck it up already! I hate tortured characters. I like survivalist...

Kaname seems cold and distant but he's really caring, despite being a vampire. I think he's the most misunderstood Character and I like his love for Yuki. Except it seem that Yuki was more great full and idolized him, then in love with him It was more like gazing at something beautiful and loving it. But never daring to touch it. That's not real love. She doesn't love Kaname in that way. She actually loves Zero but wasn't aware of it. While believing herself in love with Kaname

Zero is the same. Well he realized before Yuki did. When I found out about them being siblings. I gave up all hope of a KanamexYuki ending.

Kaname is a true Bad ass and he's hot. Zero pales in comparison. In my opinion that is..

So I stopped reading it and had no desire to watch the anime. But I am bored and I love Kaname. I did see the first episode. They took that haunting sad, lovelorn look out of Kaname's eyes.

EDIT: DID YOU SAY MORE?

Okay I have to look at it now...since I was lied to in another series and it was the exact opposite of what I had been told.
Old 2008-12-20, 17:38   Link #51
Westlo
Lets be reality

Keep reading...
Old 2008-12-20, 17:41   Link #52
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Keep reading...

You mind elaborating?

Are you saying because the series is worth despite the ships?

Do you want me to be unhappy? So you tell me to read it?

Or is it a chance I may be happy and you are right?

What's your motivation here?

Old 2008-12-20, 17:42   Link #53
Queeny
<3

Quote:

I think You must Read the manga , cuz it's much better than the anime Ver ...
" for me at least "
also , if you want to know more + The Original Story ....

since they have changed some parts of the story .. and If you are kaname fan
Just like me .. I'll tell you he is different in the manga ver , since they make
him kinda evil and rough , not like the manga ver !!
Old 2008-12-20, 17:44   Link #54
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
I think You must Read the manga , cuz it's much better than the anime Ver ...
" for me at least "
also , if you want to know more + The Original Story ....

since they have changed some parts of the story .. and If you are kaname fan
Just like me .. I'll tell you he is different in the manga ver , since they make
him kinda evil and rough , not like the manga ver !!
GOGOGO Kaname! Kaname is love

Well most cases I prefer the Manga. Only a few times did I prefer the anime over the Manga.

I heard the anime made him colder...another reason I didn't want to watch it.
Old 2008-12-20, 17:56   Link #55
Queeny
<3

Quote:
GOGOGO Kaname! Kaname is love

Well most cases I prefer the Manga. Only a few times did I prefer the anime over the Manga.

I heard the anime made him colder...another reason I didn't want to watch it.
I didn't like the anime ver , for a lots of reasons ..
So I prefer the Manga Ver.. Kaname Is More Hot there

Kaname X Yuuki for ever ~
Old 2008-12-21, 18:02   Link #56
Mirakuru

Well, I would pick the manga over the anime just because it is the original, the artwork is better, it is better at capturing the characters' emotions, it is further along than the anime (of course), and because.. well it's manga. =P

And just to note, the manga might be better for you because you sound like a hardcore Kaname fan. A lot of Kaname fans complain that the anime is Zero-centric. I still find the anime enjoyable despite its flaws, so I suggest you watch it if you have time to spare.

I don't think your character preferences should affect whether you follow a series or not.. you never know what will happen in the ending.. until it happens. Even if one character seems much more likely to "win" than another, you can never really know. The tide can change drastically within a single chapter.

That being said, since you seem to really like at least one of the characters (Kaname), I think you should follow at least the manga or the anime so that you can observe Kaname in action and see his character development, etc. I mean, he is one of the protagonists, afterall. As a result, a lot of the spotlight focuses on him, and he will have his good moments and bad moments, like every other character in the series.

I have one more thing to say; try not to bash any character. =] I know you weren't exactly 'bashing' him, but if you want to criticize Zero or his behaviors, then take it to his character discussion thread. This thread is devoted to the relationships in the series, though you can discuss his relationship with others. ^^
Old 2008-12-22, 14:55   Link #57
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen

My Favorite Couples are in no order:

ShikixRima
ZeroxYuki
KanamexYuki
AkatsukixRuka
Old 2008-12-24, 00:34   Link #58
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Quote:
You mind elaborating?

Are you saying because the series is worth despite the ships?

Do you want me to be unhappy? So you tell me to read it?

Or is it a chance I may be happy and you are right?

What's your motivation here?

Read it again and go a little farther. Kaname is NOT her actual brother. He was just being raised by Yuuki's parents with the expectation that they would marry when they got older. He's actually her ancesester (Rido reserected him). It's complicated but think of it as bieng in the same clan. The fact is there is a very good chance that she will end up with Kaname. He is also getting more and more scence of late. Keep reading
Old 2009-01-01, 19:21   Link #59
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Ruka X Kain .. pwns all
Old 2009-01-09, 04:57   Link #60
Yuki Cross
Chair....Daddy.

Send a message via MSN to Yuki Cross
Huh

...Hmm, Everyone has their own opinions so heres mine,

I do adore Kaname, hes adorable, sweet, and protective for Yuki (Yuuki),
But from what I've watched so far, I really like Zero and Yuki,

At some points, I feel like Kaname is taking Yuki away from Zero,
I'm a pretty Sensitive person...and Watching some of the Episodes.. I was tearing >__<

ahhh *Blushes and Looks down*....
Uhm...

So yes..
Closed Thread