Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-16, 07:01   Link #1
sayde

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 473 Discussion

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules.
Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links
Source: 2ch and FLOL
Credits: ohana and sheetz
Verification: Confirmed
Quote:
月島死亡。
Tsukishima is dead.
一角、れんじ、ヒツガヤ、ユキオのゲーム部屋から出てくる。
Ikkaku, Renji, Hitsugaya, and Yukio emerge from their rooms.
ビャクヤ、ルキアもって出てくる。
Byakuya and Rukia emerge as well.
ルキアの周りに敵の死体、霊圧がないと
There's no sign of Riruka's body or reiatsu, so
ユキオに問う。
Rukia questions Yukio.
ユキオ、あまり詳しくリルカの能力は知らないけど… でちょっと説明
Yukia isn't too knowledgeable about Riruka's powers, but he gives some explanation.
ひつがや、ユキオに、イチゴの部屋も開けろというが
Hitsugaya asks Yukio to open Ichigo's room.
ユキオ あれは無理。
Yukio says that's impossible,
でちょっと説明
and explains.
イチゴと、銀城はラーメン早食い対決してて
まだ決着はついてない
[TN: This is just Ohana joking about Ichigo and Ginjou having a ramen eating contest.]
次週!!
Until next week.

あっけなく月島死んだ
Tsukishima died too quickly.
白夜が、ルキア担いで部屋から出てきた。
Byakuya carries Rukia out on his shoulder.
でも、敵(リルカ)の霊圧も死体もないことを疑問に思って
ユキオにあれこれ聞く。
They wonder about Riruka since there's no sign of either her body or reiatsu
and ask Yukio about it.
イチゴと銀城は闘ってるけど、決着つかず。ってことで。
Ichigo and Ginjou are battling, but the winner hasn't been decided yet.

ラーメン早食いは気にしないで。
They don't care about speed eating.
Old 2011-11-16, 07:08   Link #2
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Tsukishima is dead.
Haha.

Hahaha.

That would be too awesome. And sad, I like the sonuvabitch.
Old 2011-11-16, 09:05   Link #3
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Haha.

Hahaha.

That would be too awesome. And sad, I like the sonuvabitch.
Same here. I actually find the guy the most intriguing out of the Fullbringers, too bad Kubo has to off him pretty fast as I feel the character could be more flashed out... I wonder what would happen to those who was still under the effect of his ability since Inoue and Chad are still out of the picture
Old 2011-11-16, 09:57   Link #4
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

his death better have broken the link!

I hate those kinds of plot devices.

AND YAY HIS DEAD!!! i dont know what drugs you two are on but his character was the most pathetic ive seen in bleach. He looked like an Aizen impersonator to me
Old 2011-11-16, 10:19   Link #5
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The first thing Ohana says is that Tsukishima is dead when the chapter explicitly states he is not dead yet lol. I fully expect him to survive, especially after what Yukio said about the Fullbringers keeping part of their abilities a secret even from one another.

And it turns out Byakuya had been brainwashed too, he just didn't give a shit. Apparently, a boy he had met only a couple years ago counted more to him than his life-long friend. That makes zero sense. Even Chad, who is the closest to Ichigo, turned against him.
Old 2011-11-16, 10:19   Link #6
kakakka

Chapter out

LOL Tsukishima

Kuugo(?) said he's dead
Old 2011-11-16, 10:23   Link #7
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

damn his still alive.......*grumbles*
Old 2011-11-16, 10:28   Link #8
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Please tell me he's not gonna go into some big bullcrap speech about how SS is evil and Ichigo should be fighting them instead cause they are big meanies that did him wrong........

Worst even...please tell me Ichigo isn't gonna fall for it and go all angst after the fight...>_>
Old 2011-11-16, 10:36   Link #9
EroKing

meh still not interesting in the least

bring back Aizen already!
Old 2011-11-16, 11:05   Link #10
Inarius
★★★★★

Byakuya: You are an enemy of Kurosaki Ichigo

He's totally gay for Berry-tan )))

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
^ THiS ^

edit: as for the enemy he should be fighting, I think he's referring to the soul king and his servant, Urahara.
Old 2011-11-16, 11:37   Link #11
Kallen4life

Ginjou knows something ? Aizen-chan coming back ?

just as planned ?
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Old 2011-11-16, 11:47   Link #12
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Nah prolly corrupt SS again...his story will be the most important part of this arc though, as it will introduce an actual villain; so far Ginjou's only a guy with superpowers who ruined Ichigo's day.
Old 2011-11-16, 11:54   Link #13
Inarius
★★★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
Ginjou knows something ? Aizen-chan coming back ?

just as planned ?
Aizen is in prison and will remain there for quite some time.

I doubt Yama would be corrupt, so he's out of the question.

That only leaves the royal society, which of course is ruled by the soul king.

In the start of the arc when they met, Ginjou did say not to trust Urahara, and I don't think he was lying to him.
Old 2011-11-16, 12:01   Link #14
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
And it turns out Byakuya had been brainwashed too, he just didn't give a shit. Apparently, a boy he had met only a couple years ago counted more to him than his life-long friend. That makes zero sense. Even Chad, who is the closest to Ichigo, turned against him.
Yes as suspecting, making yourself byakuya's friend does not make you immune to his wrath when you cross the line

Though ya it is rather stupid that he did it because Tsukishima cross ichigo... I mean you could try to explain it away as Byakuay feeling he is indebted to ichigo over rukia, but if Tsukishima was half as intelligent as he thinks he is he would have make sure that he was involved in rukia's rescue aswell (just like he did with chad and orihime)... frankly, we have preferred him just saying "When you crossed ichigo, substitute shimigami and ally of soul society, you crossed soul society... and not even a friend can be forgiven for crossing soul society."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Please tell me he's not gonna go into some big bullcrap speech about how SS is evil and Ichigo should be fighting them instead cause they are big meanies that did him wrong........
Ugh... I hope not aswell.
Though he mightalso try to turn ichigo against Urahara and his father... again..

Ichigo: why do i fight? Because you've be dicking around with me since the day we met!

Quote:
Worst even...please tell me Ichigo isn't gonna fall for it and go all angst after the fight...>_>
Ugh, it was bad enough the first time... it will be even worse if he does it again... afterall, Ginjou has proven himself to be such a trustworthy person

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
meh still not interesting in the least

A sign of a truly bad arc in bleach? When the villians is so bad that people want Aizen to come back
Old 2011-11-16, 12:07   Link #15
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

What kind of stupid ass logic is Ginjou using there? Is that dumbass seriously suggesting that Ichigo doesn't have a reason to fight anymore because his friends are back to normal? That he doesn't need to deal with the guy who started the whole thing in the first fucking place?

I want to know what he's been smoking...
Old 2011-11-16, 12:09   Link #16
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
What kind of stupid ass logic is Ginjou using there? Is that dumbass seriously suggesting that Ichigo doesn't have a reason to fight anymore because his friends are back to normal? That he doesn't need to deal with the guy who started the whole thing in the first fucking place?

I want to know what he's been smoking...
So what's worse?
Ginjou's logic, or the fact that ichigo is actually listening and thinking about it
Old 2011-11-16, 12:37   Link #17
KnightOfTwo

The first person that popped into my head when Ginjou started talking (and being taken seriously because Ichigo is still as dense as ever) was Isshin. I really can't think of any answer that doesn't invole it being Isshin, Urahara, the Soul King or some combination of the three.

If so, that means we should finally be getting to the end of this dreary arc and see if the next one goes better. Urahara or Isshin as enemies would finally make Bleach interesting again, though that doesn't say much.
Old 2011-11-16, 12:44   Link #18
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post

Though ya it is rather stupid that he did it because Tsukishima cross ichigo... I mean you could try to explain it away as Byakuay feeling he is indebted to ichigo over rukia, but if Tsukishima was half as intelligent as he thinks he is he would have make sure that he was involved in rukia's rescue aswell (just like he did with chad and orihime)... frankly, we have preferred him just saying "When you crossed ichigo, substitute shimigami and ally of soul society, you crossed soul society... and not even a friend can be forgiven for crossing soul society."
Had Byakuya said that he killed him for crossing SS (or an ally) or to repay Ichigo I wouldn't have been bothered...

This is why I wanted Kenpachi to have this fight cause his reasons don't have to go beyond "For shits and giggles"
Old 2011-11-16, 12:58   Link #19
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Its logical actually.
Ichigo always had a reason for fighting, and his reason to go against the fullbringers was to get his friends back to normal. Now that they are going to be normal, he doesn't have a reason to fight against Ginjo.
The only reasons left would be revenge (for hurting his friends), but Ichigo isn't the type to seek revenge, and pure fun in fighting, which doesn't fit with his character as well.
How about assessing the fact that Ginjou is clearly a dangerous person that needs to be captured at least? That's generally how most people think. Why the hell would you just let the culprit get away because no harm's been done?
Old 2011-11-16, 13:06   Link #20
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Urgh, i could seriously do without Ginjou's last line. Why does Kubo always feel the need to add more crap to the plot?