seen ema ll but Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai
MEGADANANIMEFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 12:13   Link #22
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADANANIMEFAN View Post
I bet you'll enjoy Boku H since there's plenty of excessively perverted moments you look for.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 14:57   Link #23
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

I'll copypaste the list i had made of ecchi/romance animes: (* = highly recommended for a reason or another)

Kissxsis * (2 step-sisters teasing their step-brother with sexy games; lots of kissing, grabbing, touching and other sexy situations; if that wasn't enough, we also have a lolita, a young blonde teacher with big boobs and a clumsy big tittied girl. Whatever is your taste...)
Zero no Tsukaima (Entertaining story, action, fantasy and loads of ecchiness and romance. Got 4 seasons, has a main romance and i found it very entertaining at the time.)
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai * (This is more oriented towards comedy, still has some hints of romance and got ecchiness; the girls are hot and the art design is simply awesome. Watch the opening to understand what i'm talking about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pgp9mqrSuM )
Ladies vs Butlers *(This is walking on the line between ecchi and hentai; it got A LOT of nudity, ecchi situations and what not. It's just lame , surely one of the most ecchi)
Omamori Himari * (Contains action, romance and ecchiness; the main heroine is super hot and is often involved in sexy situation; main source is the manga)
Mayoi neko overrun * (Haremish with hints of romance, lots of ecchiness, hot girls and some similarities with other animes like ZnT, toradora and some more)
Mayoi chiki (Pleasant romance with many ecchi situations; the protagonist is so so but you'll enjoy it a lot, that's a given)
Princess lover (Much ecchiness, romance, good male protagonist, cute girls, enjoyable story and pleasant ending)
Sekirei (Huge tittied girls fighting each other, while supported by male character. Got romance, kisses, boobs and so on)
Samurai Girls (Pretty much like the show above but with more nudity)
Koharu Biyori (Really enjoyable and relaxing show, entertaining and sexy; it's only 3 eps tho)
Fight ippatsu! Judeen-chan (The fanservice is strong with this one , the plot is quite funny, the show is relaxing and very enjoyable and if you were looking for ecchiness and fanservice, you can't go wrong: lots of nudity)
They are my noble masters (About a butler and an house filled with hot ladies; got much ecchiness and some romance, coupled with some action moments)
Highschool of the Dead * (This is the title that first pop ups when you look up "ecchi"; it got awesome art design, giant boobs and lots of ecchi moments; it's about some guys fighting a zombie apocalypse)
Sora no Otoshimono (The protagonist is a pervert and is surrounded by hot girls; the only downside is that he's often portrayed as a chibi character, which i found annoying. Otherwise it fits very well the request)
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou (It's a fantasy filled with demons and action and with the recurrent ecchi scenes; it actually got a lot of them... the plot might be a bit confusing and too fast paced at times but it got a lot to offer, fanservice-wise)
He is my master (Funny show with perverted male characters and hot girl serving as her maid; comedy/romance with ecchiness)
Nyan Koi (About a guy who's been cursed by cats to help them, otherwise he'll end up becoming a cat himself; all of this happens when he's trying to get near to her loved one, that is a hot blondie, while other girls fill the romance. It's haremish)
Inukami (About a boy and a dog/fox/whatever deity girl who fight against random enemies; it's more of a comedy/romance coupled with some ecchi; i found it very funny in the beginning )
DearS (It's about "special" girls called Dears that have the goal of serving their master; a guy who doesn't like this idea just happens to get one in his home. The girl is very willing to "serve" his master in all of his "needs"... ecchi)
Infinite Stratos (Guy surrounded by hot girls in a futuristic setting where people fight in battle suits; got lots of ecchi and hot girls. It's haremish but has its own romance)
Maken Ki (The plot is a bit confusing in the anime and the protagonist is so so, but it got the ecchiness)
Asu no Yoichi (Overpowered samurai surrounded by hot girls that love him for no reason)
Kanokon (one hot big tittied dog-girl and one flat chested wolf(??) girl who love our kid-looking protagonist for no apparent reason; despite the plot being quite weak, it got loads of ecchiness and nudity)
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 21:43   Link #24
Siphine
The Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADANANIMEFAN View Post
You will not be dissatisfied, like i said i have watched the exact same animes as you and boku h will not be the exception has plenty of action and comedy moments but also plenty of ecchi whats not to like?
Siphine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 05:11   Link #25
asdamp

I second Sora no Otoshimono
Old 2012-09-26, 12:38   Link #26
Siphine
The Dreamer

You guys do know that heavens lost property and sora no otoshimono are the same thing? And he saidthat he already watched heavens lost property...

Last edited by Siphine; 2012-09-26 at 19:46.
Siphine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 13:02   Link #27
MEGADANANIMEFAN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
I'll copypaste the list i had made of ecchi/romance animes: (* = highly recommended for a reason or another)

Kissxsis * (2 step-sisters teasing their step-brother with sexy games; lots of kissing, grabbing, touching and other sexy situations; if that wasn't enough, we also have a lolita, a young blonde teacher with big boobs and a clumsy big tittied girl. Whatever is your taste...)
seen
Zero no Tsukaima (Entertaining story, action, fantasy and loads of ecchiness and romance. Got 4 seasons, has a main romance and i found it very entertaining at the time.)
seen
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai * (This is more oriented towards comedy, still has some hints of romance and got ecchiness; the girls are hot and the art design is simply awesome. Watch the opening to understand what i'm talking about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pgp9mqrSuM )
on list

seen
Omamori Himari * (Contains action, romance and ecchiness; the main heroine is super hot and is often involved in sexy situation; main source is the manga)
seen recently
Mayoi neko overrun * (Haremish with hints of romance, lots of ecchiness, hot girls and some similarities with other animes like ZnT, toradora and some more)
on list
Mayoi chiki (Pleasant romance with many ecchi situations; the protagonist is so so but you'll enjoy it a lot, that's a given)
seen
Princess lover (Much ecchiness, romance, good male protagonist, cute girls, enjoyable story and pleasant ending)
seen(also saw the 2 hentai episodes)
Sekirei (Huge tittied girls fighting each other, while supported by male character. Got romance, kisses, boobs and so on)
seen
Samurai Girls (Pretty much like the show above but with more nudity)
on list
Koharu Biyori (Really enjoyable and relaxing show, entertaining and sexy; it's only 3 eps tho)
noted
Fight ippatsu! Judeen-chan (The fanservice is strong with this one , the plot is quite funny, the show is relaxing and very enjoyable and if you were looking for ecchiness and fanservice, you can't go wrong: lots of nudity)
noted
They are my noble masters (About a butler and an house filled with hot ladies; got much ecchiness and some romance, coupled with some action moments)
seen

Highschool of t
he Dead *
(This is the title that first pop ups when you look up "ecchi"; it got awesome art design, giant boobs and lots of ecchi moments; it's about some guys fighting a zombie apocalypse)
seen
Sora no Otoshimono (The protagonist is a pervert and is surrounded by hot girls; the only downside is that he's often portrayed as a chibi character, which i found annoying. Otherwise it fits very well the request)
seen
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou (It's a fantasy filled with demons and action and with the recurrent ecchi scenes; it actually got a lot of them... the plot might be a bit confusing and too fast paced at times but it got a lot to offer, fanservice-wise)
He is my master (Funny show with perverted male characters and hot girl serving as her maid; comedy/romance with ecchiness)
seen
Nyan Koi (About a guy who's been cursed by cats to help them, otherwise he'll end up becoming a cat himself; all of this happens when he's trying to get near to her loved one, that is a hot blondie, while other girls fill the romance. It's haremish)
on my list
Inukami (About a boy and a dog/fox/whatever deity girl who fight against random enemies; it's more of a comedy/romance coupled with some ecchi; i found it very funny in the beginning )
in my list
DearS (It's about "special" girls called Dears that have the goal of serving their master; a guy who doesn't like this idea just happens to get one in his home. The girl is very willing to "serve" his master in all of his "needs"... ecchi)
seen
Infinite Stratos (Guy surrounded by hot girls in a futuristic setting where people fight in battle suits; got lots of ecchi and hot girls. It's haremish but has its own romance)
seen
Maken Ki (The plot is a bit confusing in the anime and the protagonist is so so, but it got the ecchiness)
in list
Asu no Yoichi (Overpowered samurai surrounded by hot girls that love him for no reason)
seen
Kanokon (one hot big tittied dog-girl and one flat chested wolf(??) girl who love our kid-looking protagonist for no apparent reason; despite the plot being quite weak, it got loads of ecchiness and nudity)
seen

Thanks
Old 2012-09-28, 09:22   Link #28
Mangakasan
BURST LINK!!

maybe kissxsis? and girls bravo... hope this helps
Strength isn't just about winning. Even if my attempts are pathetic and comical, and even if I'm covered in the mud of my defeat, if I can keep fighting and look up at the sky as I lie on the ground, that alone is proof of true strength!
Mangakasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 20:16   Link #29
MEGADANANIMEFAN
Banned

seen both as well
Old 2012-09-28, 20:24   Link #30
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I bet you'll enjoy Boku H since there's plenty of excessively perverted moments you look for.
Boku H is probably the ecchiest anime this season, followed by Hagure Estetica, then Horizon, Campione and Nokoimo...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 23:12   Link #31
NinjaRealist
Battoru!

It hasn't come out yet but two of the very best ecchi series in manga are being made into anime right now(not out yet):

Mangaka-San To Assistant San-To (this one is comedy ecchi and is one of the funniest manga I've ever read)
Nozoki Ana (this one is almost a hentai manga but it's also one of the most intelligent, true-to-life romance manga ever.

You should follow both of these.
NinjaRealist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 13:54   Link #32
Animejr

Although i havnt seen the series yet isnt dirty pair fairly perverted lol
Animejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 02:20   Link #33
Beautiful Member

hmmmppppp.kiss x sis is the one that comes to my mind thought its hasa harem and lots of ecchiness and romance it suit your taste go try it and it has a comedy too
01211993 is offline   Reply With Quote