AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-14, 07:50   Link #1221
NeutralZero

Breeding... don't think so...
It's much safer to say that they will seal her...
After all they had that miko with two colored eyes...
Or use her against the third one... like let the two kill each other...

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2012-09-14 at 07:51. Reason: add on
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 08:53   Link #1222
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Spoiler for Tama:
Must not......make Saintessheart is a demon slayer joke....
Old 2012-09-15, 22:47   Link #1223
attltb

about Shizuku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
#1 Well, I think that reason should be valid. Even though Shizuku failed so hard at protecting him.

#2 It's quite an idealistic view of someone who live a so called normal happy life. Yuuto is just like a wide eye idealist.

If there are youkai who consider human food, I think it would be too stupid to make peace with them because they'd breach the contract once we're weak. I can't see any war in reality that goes on for thousand of years either. Also, both Tamamo and Shutendouji seem to love eating human (and youkai). When their bosses are like that, it's hopeless to form a contract with knowing they'd breach and eat you. The youkai boss here are not anything like Nura Rikuo!

#3 Ichigo decides not to ask anyone because... I don't know why. Maybe he wants to trust his companions. There are too many retard mysteries especially about how he were born, who his dad actually were and why he came to live a normal life on the human world etc. He just waits like a dog listen to its owner. I want him to be more like Riku. Even Naruto isn't this bad. Ichigo just acts like a badass, but in reality he is a total idiot being played by the rest of the casts.

#4 I just wanted to express how relieve I were I didn't lose my normal life becoming an enlisted soldier on the frontline. I'd scream "why me?" too if I got that. And anyone doing that are usually, wimp.

#1 As a Shizuku fan, I had to say something for her honor. ^^ Actually she is the first one who gave a chance to use "Light Ferry". When Yuuto decided to go to save Himari, Shizuku respected his decision and gave him a stick.

Also, She is even the first one who trained him. Even though he didn't want to be demon-slayer, Yuuto wanted power to protect his friends, like he said in front of other demon-slayers later. He was not that foolish as you think.

Anyway, even though the first training scene ended with some stupid boobie scenes, he could use the "Light Ferry" later whenever he want to use it. Again, It's all Shizuku's contribution.

In fact, everyone was just naive as hell until Tama appeared. See chapter 27. Himari said "Someday, It will be you who'll have to make the decision to abandon this peaceful life or not. For now, the best thing for you to do is enjoy this life as much as possible." How foolish. She didn't even inform many things to him to make a decision. She didn't even said about "Light ferry" to him until Shizuku do it. And didn't said about her another mission (Training Yuuto) she got from Yuuto's grandfather until Tama appeared and everything started to be serious. If someone have to be blamed, It's Himari.

Shizuku was just fine. What she didn't want is not that Yuuto gets power to protect his friends. She may wanted him to not be a demon-slayer. But when he decided to be it, she just respected his decision again. You may think that she was too naive. but nobody can expect Tama would come that time, If they are not Yakouin Hitsugi.

Last edited by attltb; 2012-09-15 at 23:15.
attltb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 23:13   Link #1224
attltb

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
#1 He didn't know he had Light Ferry. And later on training would have provoked Shizuka and her comrades.

#2 Are you disagreeing with me here or not? Because the point I was trying to make was that he is trying to end this eternal war.

#3 Hey, you wanted someone with power who didn't waste time with questions, right?

#4 .......Dafuq?

#1 Again, Shizuku never have been provoked by his training. But it's true that it could provoke her comrades... At least in those days.

Thankfully Kagetsuki was not so inconsiderate. Now he is even trying to attract helpers for Yuuto. See chapter 53. He aleady brought Ageha and Sasa. I expected that they would be appear during the fight like Gandalf but it didn't happen. But they will be helpful someday.

So I still can't think the coexistence is impossible. The problem is bad guys like Tama and SD. When they appear, good ayakashies and humans can cooperate. I hope we can see it soon.
attltb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 00:40   Link #1225
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but has the third great ayakashi been named yet? I honestly can't/don't remember if he/she was named.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 03:28   Link #1226
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but has the third great ayakashi been named yet? I honestly can't/don't remember if he/she was named.
I dont think so.
Old 2012-09-25, 21:04   Link #1227
ImperialFlameGod8190

its a shame that its obvious Kuesu never died but o well it works
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 21:37   Link #1228
Vertiago
The Monkey among Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Spoiler for 64:
Does anyone know who that character is in the background of the first panel? I remember seeing her character sketch somewhere.
Vertiago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 00:47   Link #1229
Voceane

If she come back, what if there is a problem in the process and a part of Shuten is in her? Doesn't that could be amusing to see? The more she fights, the more Shuten become strong.
Voceane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 23:31   Link #1230
going techno

(Starts crying for 10 hours) i knew she be back (starts stepping out of line) he couldn't kill the main charcter named after the book (is now in dinial of omaomri himari) a new name shall rise Omamori kuesu XD
Old 2012-10-10, 01:03   Link #1231
Miraluka
Banned

LMAO.

Agree there, Kuese is such a likeable character more than the mains XD.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 04:38   Link #1232
Gehenna

Kuesu is the kind of character that I like a lot, straightforward, to the point and does not hold back her feelings unlike a certain main character who is just there for annoyance(IMO) :P, for clarification the only human female in Yuutos harem.
Gehenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 19:27   Link #1233
Vertiago
The Monkey among Men

I just read Chapters 63 and 64, and I have some questions if anyone can be willing to answer them for me.
Also, don't read the questions unless you really want to know what the heck happened in Chapters 63 and 64.

Spoiler:
Vertiago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 15:05   Link #1234
Dominic Night
Its time to Exist

Spoiler for 64 spoiler:
Dominic Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 07:00   Link #1235
mark1246

ch 64 raw is out, and it seem like a chapter of peace for our main character
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 06:26   Link #1236
NeutralZero

just saw it...
Spoiler for his harem so far:
Old 2012-10-19, 13:21   Link #1237
Miraluka
Banned

The lack of translations makes me sad ;___;.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 05:36   Link #1238
NeutralZero

after reading the recent ch... haaah... very violent tsundere, the likes of Rinko, Luise and such are so irritating...

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2012-11-09 at 03:33. Reason: correction
Old 2012-11-02, 09:01   Link #1239
Gehenna

She does get on my nerves a lot too, it seems like she's just there for the annoyance factor to stop anyone from getting close to Yuuto. If she likes Yuuto that much then instead of stopping all the other girls shouldn't she just make a move herself and make Yuuto not think about anyone except her? At least Himari, Kuesu the tea maid and Shizaku actively go after him.
Gehenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 12:00   Link #1240
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
In Ringo's case, there's two factors that make her be as tsundere as she is: first, the classic childhood friend syndrome, better known as "I like him but we're just childhood friends, and no one else can have him either"... and then there's the fact that all the ones actively pursuing him have one form of power or another, while Ringo is literally the only normal human in the series

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, licensed, romance, shounen