Yozakura Quartet ~Hana no Uta
Pupa
Diabolik Lovers

Yozakura Quartet ~Tsuki ni Naku
Yahari OVA
Seitokai OAD and OVA
Old 2013-08-18, 17:52   Link #42
Violet Rabbit

I'm trying to keep up to date with the threads for what I'm really interested in so I can hopefully do the same when they start to air, so I can finally branch off from mostly posting in Upcoming Series. Anyway,

Definite:
Magi
Non Non Biyori
Aikatsu!
Kyoukai No Kanata
Kyousogiga
Little Busters Refrain
Phi Brain
Pokemon The Origin (I know it's a special and I have no other specials listed but come on, it had to be done)

Try:
Kill la Kill
Golden Time
White Album 2
Coppelion
Arpeggio Of Blue Steel -Ars Nova-
Galilei Donna
Strike The Blood
Oh yeah, and that new Battle Spirits

May try after or if there's enough talk about (being good):
Unbreakable Machine-Doll
BlazBlue: Alter Memory
Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta
Daiya no Ace
Log Horizon
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Come o Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru
Nagi no Asukara
Meganebu!
Walkure Romanze
Yowamushi Pedal
Gundam Build Fighters
Miss Monochrome
Neppu Kairiku Bushi Road
Pupa
Samurai Flamenco
Tokyo Ravens
Gingitsune
Outbreak Company

As you can see, I can be interested in a lot of things, but most of them not enough to actually watch.

Last edited by Violet Rabbit; 2013-08-20 at 06:19.
Violet Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-24, 14:57   Link #43
Kirarakim

The Ones I am most interested in are

Ace of Diamond- Yay sports and baseball, plus a good cast makes this a much watch for me.

Samurai Flamenco- Takahiro Omori, enough said.

Kill La Kill- Trigger and Imaishi

Kyoukai no Kanata- I loved the CM for this before I even knew it was going to be a series.

Gingitsune- I tend to like youkai stories

Also possibly will watch

Magi 2nd season- Depends on how much of the above I keep up with. The first season didn't wow me but since I did watch the first season I might be interested in seeing what happens next (at least it didn't completely piss me off like Valvrave the Liberator).

Pupa & Coppelion- Both sound potentially interesting but I think I will wait for viewer feedback first.
Old 2013-08-25, 14:40   Link #44
Dextro
He Without a Title

Will Watch
  • Kill la Kill
  • Kyoukai no Kanata
  • Valvrave Second Season

Will try
  • Golden Time
  • Little Busters Refrain
  • Coppelion
  • BlazBlue Alter Memory

That's about it for me. No big surprises or gambles here and I don't really see much that might surprise me from the list of fall shows. Maybe Bushiroad but I don't know anything about that.
Old 2013-08-26, 18:02   Link #45
Dawnstorm

The pre-season excitement award goes to:

Kyousogiga. I love, love, love the OVA, with my favourite episode being the one where useless things float away. I don't really get the setting or plot, but it all makes sense in a psychodelic sort of way. If nothing else, this is going to be creative and fun.

The pre-season curiosity award goes to:

Pupa. The combination of horror and anime is not normally something that works with me, and this seems like something that might be wallowing in misery a bit too much. But who knows. The artwork and concept are intriguing. I'll have to at least know what this is.

The pre-season artwork-on-the-chart award goes to:

Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta. There's nothing whatsoever that intrigues me about the concept, but colouration and expression of that face is sort of fascinating. (I hope this an actual anime illustration, and not a light novel illustration.) I'll check it out for this reason alone.

The pre-season character design cuteness award goes to:

Non Non Biyori. I always watch at least one banal slice-of-life show, and since those shows are always so banal the most important factor pre-season is the character design. (Once I'm watching it has to keep my interest with attention to detail, especially body language, and good voice work. This year, Yuyushiki was a good example of what I'm looking for, even though the character design didn't initially pique my interest.)

The I-gotta-see-what-this-studio-does-with-this award goes to:

Kill-la-Kill. I liked what Trigger did with Little Witch Academia, and they're ex-Gainax.

Other stuff that caught my eye for one thing or another:

Yozakura Quartet (I remember the original series mostly for the brilliant "Tsundere song". Tsun Tsun Dere Tsundere Tsun Tsun...)

White Album 2: This is independent from the first series (2 seasons), right? I don't want a continuation of that story; it was fairly finished for all I care.

Gingitsune: Youkai stories tend to at least get a glance from me. I'm thinking this will be most like Mokke, but who knows? (If you've read the manga, you know. Heh.)

BlazBlue: Great story in the games, but I'm skeptical about game adaptions. Hope they include Taokaka. Chiwa Saitou was great in that role; so much fun.

Log Horizon: Cat design reminds me of .hack, which I liked much, much better than Sword Art Online. I hear that one focuses on diplomacy?

The pre-season No-chance-in-hell award goes to:

Infinite Stratos 2. Why did I even finish the first season? I have no-one to blame but myself. Never again.
Dawnstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 05:17   Link #46
Violet Rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnstorm View Post
The pre-season artwork-on-the-chart award goes to:

Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta. There's nothing whatsoever that intrigues me about the concept, but colouration and expression of that face is sort of fascinating. (I hope this an actual anime illustration, and not a light novel illustration.) I'll check it out for this reason alone.
The art on there is the same that the MAL page for the light novel uses, so I wouldn't bet on it. Still something that interests me even though I didn't mention it, due to it being delayed until January.

Quote:
The pre-season character design cuteness award goes to:

Non Non Biyori. I always watch at least one banal slice-of-life show, and since those shows are always so banal the most important factor pre-season is the character design. (Once I'm watching it has to keep my interest with attention to detail, especially body language, and good voice work. This year, Yuyushiki was a good example of what I'm looking for, even though the character design didn't initially pique my interest.)
Personally, that's not the reason I'm watching it. I mean, besides the fact that I actually like slice of life, the characters designs in this don't pique my interest just yet. I'm surprised you're not even mentioning how gorgeous the rest of the art is going to look. But well, you could just as easily just have different tastes than me.
Old 2013-08-27, 09:44   Link #47
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Highest Priority-> Kakumeiki Valvrave 2 Season

MEH!-> Everything else
Old 2013-08-28, 12:51   Link #48
Dawnstorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Rabbit View Post
The art on there is the same that the MAL page for the light novel uses, so I wouldn't bet on it. Still something that interests me even though I didn't mention it, due to it being delayed until January.
I didn't know it was delayed. Not really surprised about the picture. Oh well. (This is one of the descriptions that tell me nothing about the story, though.)

Quote:
Personally, that's not the reason I'm watching it. I mean, besides the fact that I actually like slice of life, the characters designs in this don't pique my interest just yet. I'm surprised you're not even mentioning how gorgeous the rest of the art is going to look. But well, you could just as easily just have different tastes than me.
I haven't yet researched any of the shows, so all I've got to go in the description and what's on the poster (or what others in here say). I have no idea what the rest of the art is going to look like.

And, yes, I like Slice of Life, too. Form the picture, I thought it would be a "banal" Slice of Life show (like A Channel), but maybe it's a sentimental slice-of-life show (like Tamayura)?
Dawnstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 13:23   Link #49
Aqua Knight

Is a female MC a trend in this autumn-summer season?

Anyway looking forward to VV2, BlazBlue, KyoAni's new show and White Album 2.
Old 2013-08-28, 17:42   Link #50
Violet Rabbit

Quote:
I haven't yet researched any of the shows, so all I've got to go in the description and what's on the poster (or what others in here say). I have no idea what the rest of the art is going to look like.

And, yes, I like Slice of Life, too. Form the picture, I thought it would be a "banal" Slice of Life show (like A Channel), but maybe it's a sentimental slice-of-life show (like Tamayura)?
Having read the manga, I can say that at least I feel the country-side and overall atmosphere does make it seem more original than city-like shows such as A-Channel, but it might still be a tad banal, despite the fact that elementary and middle schoolers being mixed into the same room does add quite a bit of spice to the whole ordeal , imo. I suggest you go into the thread here and look at some of the trailers, it looks pretty good, imo.
Old 2013-08-30, 12:13   Link #51
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Not too many interesting shows this season. I guess I'll pick up Strike the blood, The Unbreakable Machine Doll and Toaru Hikuushi no Koitua. Toaru sadly seems to be the only thing on this list I'm truly anticipating. Hopefully I'm wrong and some of the other shows turn out to be really good.
Old 2013-08-31, 01:54   Link #52
OtakuFreak88
Tada no Hachidori

Can someone explain me why isn't "Yūsha ni Narenakatta Ore" included in anime chart?? If this is going to get animated, i'll add it to my list.
OtakuFreak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 03:01   Link #53
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuFreak88 View Post
Can someone explain me why isn't "Yūsha ni Narenakatta Ore" included in anime chart?? If this is going to get animated, i'll add it to my list.
It's already confirmed to air in Fall, but the chart was released before it even gets an confirmation.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 03:11   Link #54
OtakuFreak88
Tada no Hachidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
It's already confirmed to air in Fall, but the chart was released before it even gets an confirmation.
Tnx, I'm so looking forward to this 1, although the art looks somewhat different to manga.
OtakuFreak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 03:36   Link #55
Tenzen12

Probably it has more of Light Novel art.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 05:31   Link #56
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
There's a V2 of the chart now, maybe you could edit your post with it.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-08-31, 06:51   Link #57
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

This one still has a couple of errors and incomplete data
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 08:59   Link #58
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
There's a V2 of the chart now, maybe you could edit your post with it.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Thanks for this chart. There's actually something really good here. Kyoukai no Kanata. That's 2 more shows I'll be able to add to my list of shows to watch this fall.

Last edited by Libros; 2013-08-31 at 09:28.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 00:02   Link #59
MCAL

Shows I'll be watching (18):

Infinite Stratos (Guilty pleasure)
Valvrave Season 2 (It will be over 666/100)
Arpeggio of Blue Steel (Unknown expectations. It is Kishi after all)
Tokyo Ravens (Low expectations)
White Album 2 (I had a love/hate relation with that show. And I'm sure you can imagine where the hate came from. But people are saying this one is much better and it actually has the original writer of the VN writing the anime, which I don't think has ever happened be it VN, LN or manga.)
Little Busters Refrain (Couldn't wait. Finished the VN. High expectations)
Golden Time (Moderate to High expectations)
Coppelion (Low to Moderate expectations)
Nagi no Asakura (Low expectations)
Kyoukai no Kanata (High expectations)
Yozakura Quaratet Hana no Uta (High expectations)
Kill la Kill (Unknown expectations)
Samurai Flamenco (Moderate expectations)
Galieli Donna (They'll make a girl based anime around anything will they? Low expectations)
Kyousogiga (Moderate to high expectations)
Pupa (High expectations. This is Mochizuki-sensei directing after all.)
Shows I'm watching from previous seasons are Hunter x Hunter and Detective Conan and that's it.

And movies I am looking forward to. I'm only including those that will be available online this season. I'm looking forward to both Aura and Steins Gate.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 08:26   Link #60
james0246

All the movies are on my watch list, beyond that only a few series look to be of any interest:

Hajime no Ippo
Pupa
Aoki Hagane no Apreggio
Kill la Kill (maybe)
Non Non Biyori
Galilei Donna
Coppelion (maybe)
Kyoukai no Kanata
Neppu Kairiku Bushiroad
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote