AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-05-30, 23:25   Link #121
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
lol...... sorry i was being very picky but your pink was very bright though....^^ youch....
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-30, 23:44   Link #122
Chiro-Chan

Location: Chiro lives in Oregon, nyo.. It's too cold and wet here.. *shiver* I wanna live with Fluffy-butt!
Send a message via AIM to Chiro-Chan
It's okay.. Just that color is my usual forum color. I use it on Gaia, too... It's my trademark or something. No big. I'll live.

Anyway, I was saying that Koyasu Takehito is GOD.... I love him soo much. He's my favorite seiyuu ever.

*pokes your avvie* Pretty. Who's she? o.o

And who's this Haruhi girl or whatever? o.o Should I feel stupid asking that? o.o
Chiro-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 00:07   Link #123
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiro-Chan
It's okay.. Just that color is my usual forum color. I use it on Gaia, too... It's my trademark or something. No big. I'll live.

Anyway, I was saying that Koyasu Takehito is GOD.... I love him soo much. He's my favorite seiyuu ever.

*pokes your avvie* Pretty. Who's she? o.o

And who's this Haruhi girl or whatever? o.o Should I feel stupid asking that? o.o
I believe that's an artwork by Yukirin.

----

I guess i'll participate in this thread too then.

Yui Horie - she's my favorite. ^_^
Chiba Saeko - she's also one of my favorite
Ayako Kawasumi - another one of my favorite

that's all i can name at the moment... ^_^

ps: i_shinigami - your sig seem almost border line for signatures, careful now. Hahah.... sorta reminds me of Jojo ^_^.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 05:22   Link #124
Zappster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3
For the longest time, Horie Yui was my favorite seiyuu. However, recently I've been impressed by the different roles Nakahara Mai has been able to do, with me being unable to pinpoint it was her for every one of them
Really? I've always found her voice to be easily recognisable but then again I'm not exactly sure if I've seen that many of her different roles.

As for my favourites

Female:
Nakahara Mai (Midori No Hibi)
Inoue Kikuko (Ah My Goddess)
Kawasumi Ayako (Samurai Champloo)
Takahashi Mikako (Honey and Clover)
Sakai Kanako (REC)
Yukino Satsuki (Full Metal Panic)
Saitou Chiwa (Kokoro Library)

Male:
Jouji Nakata (Keroro Gunsou)
Takehito Koyasu (Yakitate Japan)
Seki Tomokazu (Full Metal Panic)
Norio Wakamoto (Ninin ga Shinobuden)
Junichi Suwabe (Fate Stay Night)

Animes in brackets are where I first took notice of those VAs, and usually what I refer to them as if I don't remember their names(had to look up quite a few) e.g. "It's the same VA guy that does Kuroyanagi from Yakitate Japan" etc...
Zappster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 05:46   Link #125
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Maybe a native Japanese speaker might be able to pick up, but I can't. Or maybe that's just because other seiyuus are notoriously easy to recognize (Noto Mamiko, Goto Yuko, and Horie Yui comes to mind). I just took note of that last season alone, Nakahara did Maika from Magikano, Yuuna from Kage Kara Mamoru, Chitose from Amanaideyo Katsu, and Misaki from Tactical Roar (with of course, a minor role in M-Otome). It wasn't until later when I looked her up that surprised me that she did all of those roles, with me having no clue at all the same seiyuu did them. ^^;

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 05:58   Link #126
Zappster

Hmm. To me they all seemed really easy to pick up on but I'm not a native Japanese speaker and have very little knowledge of the language.
Old 2006-05-31, 07:46   Link #127
Dernhelm
High on Jin

there's a lot of people easy to recognize. if they're not, that's kind of saying they're really talented, no? ;D
anyway i find it amusing that guys easily can tell the female seiyuus apart (and think all the guy seiyuus sound the same) whereas the girls are more experts of the male seiyuus in the business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiro-Chan
...Koyasu Takehito...

But because I'm not supposed to be forum hopping right now, you're all spared my rant. Just know that Koyasu-sama is G.O.D...Or as close as anyone's gonna get... <33333

watch the anime in my sig. he's a hottie there you don't want to miss ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
Spoiler:
haha, my avatar before this was of Nontan kissing Junko (Naruto) :lol:

"Bass has mysterious powers over women folk." - Bono, U2

Shunsuke Nakamura makes goalkeepers FLY and land HARD.
Dernhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 09:49   Link #128
Zappster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dernhelm
there's a lot of people easy to recognize. if they're not, that's kind of saying they're really talented, no? ;D
anyway i find it amusing that guys easily can tell the female seiyuus apart (and think all the guy seiyuus sound the same) whereas the girls are more experts of the male seiyuus in the business.
Well the same goes for all of the seiyuus I posted. To me they all have very distinct voices that I can usually pick up on. I think only really Seki Tomokazu as Mepple had me fooled initially. Going back to it you can sort of pick it up but I definitely wouldn't have known from the start.
Old 2006-05-31, 16:33   Link #129
Bremm
Namu-Hamu Melon

Send a message via AIM to Bremm
Ahhhh, my all-time favorite seiyuu would have to be... Fujiwara Keiji. He was my favorite character in FMA (Hughes!), and he also voiced my favorite characters in Honey and Clover, Stellvia, and Megami Kouhosei as well.
Bremm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 16:50   Link #130
ZeRoGravity

Ayako Kawasumi, ever since i started watching anime seriously for 6yrs. she has become my all time favourite seiyuu.

From Saber to Matsuri in mashimaro, from Mahoro to Fuu. She can always portray the character perfectly everytime, I was so surprise that Saber voice was hers, totally unexpected.

Ugh can't believe shes going to Otakon this year, and Im living in Toronto, NOOOOOOOO~
Old 2006-05-31, 20:50   Link #131
andromeda0201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappster
Well the same goes for all of the seiyuus I posted. To me they all have very distinct voices that I can usually pick up on. I think only really Seki Tomokazu as Mepple had me fooled initially. Going back to it you can sort of pick it up but I definitely wouldn't have known from the start.
Seki Tomokaze is indeed brilliant, I had no idea he did Pierrot from Yakitate Japan as well, was extremely surprised when I found out..couldn't relate it at all to Sagara Sousuke
andromeda0201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 00:16   Link #132
Shredder

Yui Horie and Keitaro. I also like the guy from Fruits Basket who was the dog, he's goofy. Yui's songs are all smashing too.
Old 2006-11-03, 21:25   Link #133
lunarmaiden10

Tomokazu Seki is definitely my favorite voice actor. He's done a wonderful job as Domon Kasshu in G Gundam. The character is passionate indeed and Seki perfectly portrayed that. ^_~ I also like his work as Van Fanel in Escaflowne.
lunarmaiden10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 06:03   Link #134
Kleo Scanti
Urd Fangirl

Touma Yumi - Urd (Ah! My Goddess!), Spinel Sun (Card Captor Sakura), Yui (Fushigi Yuugi), Deedlit (Record of Lodoss War) and many more.
Kleo Scanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 06:24   Link #135
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Seki Tomokazu and Rie Tanaka.

=D
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-05, 13:17   Link #136
Mitaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
Seki Tomokazu and Rie Tanaka.

=D
You're right, Seki Tomozaku is absolutely the best ^^

I also love Akira Ishida's voice, it's hypnotizing o.o

About girls... my favourite is Romi Paku, even if she usually makes boy's voices ^^U

Last edited by Mitaan; 2006-11-05 at 13:32.
Mitaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-05, 16:46   Link #137
Fullmetal_Axel
Disgaea Fan

I know! Hikaru Midorikawa!! He's the voice of sora from sukisho and adell from disgaea 2
Fullmetal_Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 03:02   Link #138
animefanrk2k

Send a message via AIM to animefanrk2k Send a message via MSN to animefanrk2k
Yuki Matsuoka's pretty good too. She's played a variety of roles including Tsuruya-san, Mako Mizukoshi, Evangeline, and Osaka. XD
Old 2006-11-06, 11:33   Link #139
Olf-chan

Seki Tomokazu
Kawasumi Ayako
Orikasa Fumiko
Yamaguchi Kappei
Ueda Yuuji
Matsuoka Yuki
Olf-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 23:25   Link #140
QBnoYouko
Twilight Breaker

Send a message via MSN to QBnoYouko
  • Tamura Yukari - absolutely #1 all-time fav for eternity
  • Hirano Aya - brilliant woman, marvelous voice. I hear she's the talk of all seiyuu lately.
  • Noto Mamiko - has possibly the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. It can sound soothing and calm, or deadly and serious. Either way, it makes no difference. Her voice is just love.
  • Sugita Tomokazu - I know him mainly for the serious yet sarcastic character in a world full of odd and extraordinary girls, and he does a damn good job at it.
  • Kikuchi Mika - one of the most unique voices I've heard in a while. Her role as Arika was excellent. She's such a sweet and cute person. Not to mention, she was DekaPink! :O
  • Shimizu Ai - Sooo adorable. Great range in voices. Puts a smile on my face every time.
  • Nakahara Mai - lovely voice. She was awesome as Rena and also as Tokiha Mai. I thought those characters were her best performances yet.
  • Seki Tomokazu - simply hilarious. Currently watching Nodame Cantabile and he's making me laugh each time he interacts with Nodame and her nonsense. He's got a distinct voice as well.
  • Kugimiya Rie - I've heard most of her voice through little tsundere girls but that's not the only reason why I like her so much. The way she brings her lines is astonishing. I think her role as Al Elric is one of the best ones for her especially since you normally don't hear Rie playing characters like Al.
  • Yukana - no matter what series, it's always recognizable to hear her voice. It sounds lovely and warm in most parts but it can also sound real snotty and spoiled, but that's what I like about her voice. I was kinda amazed at the switch between her Kazahana Mashiro voice to her Mashiro Blan de Windbloom voice. At the moment, she's doing a terrific job as C.C.
QBnoYouko is offline   Reply With Quote