AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2016-12-08, 03:58   Link #58801
Router25
World Connector. I think

Nothing will ever be removed since it's already a school for IS Pilots, better yet it might even be extended for those who're pursuing IS R&D.
I think the removable ones are only free electives.

Last edited by Router25; 2016-12-08 at 07:15.
Router25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-12, 10:05   Link #58802
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Router25 View Post
Nothing will ever be removed since it's already a school for IS Pilots, better yet it might even be extended for those who're pursuing IS R&D.
I think the removable ones are only free electives.
Not really. It is said in the novel that IS-related learning is less than half of the compulsory curriculum. It is a high school, after all.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-12, 20:15   Link #58803
Router25
World Connector. I think

And ISes are to be used as an athletic medium.
If it became militarized it will be cut short, but then they would be sent directly into service once that's done.
Old 2016-12-24, 22:02   Link #58804
S-34
Mechwarrior

Happy Holidays... If anyone is still here.
Eheheh...
S-34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-23, 07:53   Link #58805
DarkJak2050

Tch. These days, you're better off staying off this thread.

[Shuts down the workshop]

Spoiler for ...:

I don't see a reason to return to a dead thread.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 18:44   Link #58806
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

"Hey Madoka, are you ready?"

"Just give me a - OW! Just give me a minute!"

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I said I'm FINE!"

0.o,

"Okay, let's go."

#_#

"...w-what is it?"

"You...have make-up on."

"S-so?! C'mon! l'm not going to wait for you...!"

((Oh Madoka, such tsundere-ness warms my soul~))

Guess who's back~
Old 2017-03-05, 19:52   Link #58807
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
"Hey Madoka, are you ready?"

"Just give me a - OW! Just give me a minute!"

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I said I'm FINE!"

0.o,

"Okay, let's go."

#_#

"...w-what is it?"

"You...have make-up on."

"S-so?! C'mon! l'm not going to wait for you...!"

((Oh Madoka, such tsundere-ness warms my soul~))

Guess who's back~
WINCEST OH YEA!!!

I sent you that PM for some potential ideas over at ff.net.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 00:19   Link #58808
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I saw it - thanks for the ideas. I actually got a ton of ideas, but unfortunately, I can only do so much, and others are kinda the stereotypical requests one finds for these types of stories. That and I'm wrestling big time with a few other projects for the Fairy Tail fandom.

Fear not, I have not relinquished my title/position as a Knight of Orimura - not by a long shot. XD
Old 2017-03-06, 07:43   Link #58809
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

This thread is not dead yet?
Old 2017-03-06, 21:01   Link #58810
The 48th Ronin

I thought the IS forum on FF is inactive these days?
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 21:10   Link #58811
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 48th Ronin View Post
I thought the IS forum on FF is inactive these days?
Don't know, never bothered there.

Old 2017-03-07, 15:03   Link #58812
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

This is the only place I really ever went for all my years... XD

Kinda just melancholy at this point is driving me back here.

That and Tumblr is weird sometimes...
Old 2017-03-08, 08:27   Link #58813
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

For melancholy's sake:

Quote:
A God. That was the first word that came to Ichika mind when seeing his twin sister fought in her I.S. After all, was there any better word to call such a perfect almalgamation of man and machine, united under the pretext of destruction?

Byakushiki was the name of her I.S, and it draped over Madoka Orimura’s body like the mantle of a knight. A pair of plate protected her chest and back respectively, but strangely they left the belly exposed. The servos, which hid under the oversized pieces clasping over her limbs, were working hard to adjust to her movement. And the pair of wings, elegants like a swan’s and angular like a jet fighter’s, fired guts of white flame from their nozzle not unlike a volcano churning magma.

And like knight of yore, Madoka fought with the intensity of a man possessed. Not by divine inspiration, however, but by unadultered rage. She swung her enormous katana left, right, up, down, and left again, a river that broke its banks during a flood. The drones which were sent out by her foe buzzing angrily around her, furiously discharge bolt after bolt of pure plasma, yet Madoka soaked the damage like it was nothing.

(Ichika crossed his fingers and prayed that his sister’s energy barrier would not be the first to give up.)

Like any sport stadium, huge screens showed different close-up view of the competitors, and the single things which all the cameras then focused on was Madoka’s face. Her fury was so all-consuming that it might had left her in a state of zen, for her expression was the perfect replication of the red-faced, fang-beared Tengu mask used in Kagura. Some within the audience began to whisper amongst themselves, words like “scary” and “terrified” were to be heard in shaken voice.

And on Madoka’s foe - Cecilia Alcott and her British-made Blue Tear. How unfortunate of her, bearing Madoka’s unrelenting assault without a moment of respite. She should had been able to spread her wings freely on the sky, letting the sunshine sang praises of the sapphire-colored glory. And yet, the bird’s wings were broken, it stood under the shadow of the predator. Cecilia raised her talons – a pair of of azure beam sabers which she held very much like one would with sporting rapiers – before her chest in a defensive stance, but again and again they were swept away by the fllury blows courtesy of Madoka.

Desperated, Cecilia ordered all of her drones to crash into Madoka in a sucide run. The nausea-inducing explosion were felt even by the audience. In an instant she engulfed in a huge fireball. Ichika almost howled until the flames had subsided and he could saw ripples formed over her invisible energy barrier. It seemed to do little to distract her.

If anything suicide attack was just another bucket of oil to her surging rage. A series of backhand strikes by the pommel of Madoka’s blade, until the other I.S and its pilot were flung away, the beam sabers flew out of its hands. Letting the rest of the force tensioned within her every fiber expressed in a downward stroke, Madoka roared in triumph as Blue Tear’s force field whined.

Everything happened afterward was so fast, so bombastic that none could really tell what they had just sence. All was known was that the Japanese girl then stood triumphant over Cecilia, who sparlled over the floor like a bird being shot down. So marred was her I.S that in some place the plates wrapped beyond registering.

In the stadium, over half did not applause, and the few who did bore a strange expression on their faces even when their hands were clasping against each other – a mix of horror and excitement, not unlike what bystanders saw in the aftermath of a traffic accident.
Old 2017-03-08, 18:20   Link #58814
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
For melancholy's sake:
Is this part of a fic or is this a oneshot?

Old 2017-03-08, 22:09   Link #58815
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Is this part of a fic or is this a oneshot?
Just an oneshot.
Old 2017-06-12, 04:46   Link #58816
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Its been awhile. Might write something new, now that I'm not being buried in work and not needing to strangle people to death every two seconds. Who knows.

I also realize that 'light and funny' just..isn't my writing style...But seeing as I've spent a lot of effort creating the characters of Firemoth it'd be a waste not to...waste 'em.

...and goddammit, I'm resisting the urge to write in a character with a giant bloody mace solely for the purpose of bashing Madoka's brains all over the beachwalk...

"I refuse to be crushed by the likes of you. It is you who will be crushed."

Last edited by wavehawk; 2017-06-12 at 05:15.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-13, 09:29   Link #58817
SRW-Otaku
The Corniest Mecha Fanboy

Sooooo.....are we dead?
Because I got a small snippet that I want to share, but if nobody wants to read it, then I'll just be on my way.
So, anyone interested?

The thing that formed my childhood...
SRW-Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-15, 06:08   Link #58818
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRW-Otaku View Post
Sooooo.....are we dead?
- yes. very dead.

...although I know this guy, Herbert West. Has a knack for bringing dead things back to life, he REALLY wanted me to sign a waiver form before trying his re-animator formula on these threads...

Go ahead and post it. I'm working on something new myself.

Last edited by wavehawk; 2017-07-15 at 07:14.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-21, 12:46   Link #58819
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
I found an inspiration to the part of Team IS' side of the prologue to Anime at the Olympic Winter Games story. A prologue to the main Olympic Winter story where four harem teams from the different series such as Team Sekirei, Team IS, Team Rosario, and Team DxD compete again each other to see who will emerge victorious which hsppens to be a crossover story. You see, Serafall Leviathan excitedly happy to see Sona, which causes her to be embarrassed inspire me to write about Ichika tried to calm them down kindly. But a few members of his harem tells me to shut up and then they back him off as they continues their arguments over they training Ichika for the Olympics. Then he flashbacks as he remembers Minato Sahashi from Sekirei, and Tsukune Aono from Rosario+Vampire along with their respective harems get along well during their own training. Making him feel kind of jealous. Then the flashback ends as the IS girls heated argument continues. Just as Ichika have enough of their bickering anymore, he manly leaving while wailing. Thus, making the IS girls going after him. And then Ichika tells them to leave him alone while still leaving.The IS girls still going after him. But after that, they feeling regretful. Something like Serafall Leviathan and Sona situation and Sir Zech and Rias situation on episode 8 of the Season 2 of High School DxD anime. Like this for example...

Spoiler for Example for this situation.:

What do you think? Does it turn out good? Do you think Ichika would wail after he heard enough about the IS girls' arguments of who gets to train him for the upcoming Winter Olympics?

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2017-07-22 at 00:23.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-31, 19:19   Link #58820
senpaikurisu
Sakura Airi main

Is the Ln ended already?
senpaikurisu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest