AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-08-29, 12:19   Link #681
s.a.w..

Does anyone else feel like the knight lady who was killed by Flamme at the beginning had it coming? She was dumb enough to attack a demon who is famous for obliterating cities when people upset her, and the demon in question just came to meet the hero who she thought had come back. The fact that Flamme dislikes the name humans gave her should be well known and her power should be well known as well, however knight wannabe girl not only offended and insulted her, but also attacked her. If not for Flamme being in a good mood/ knowing Yuu was also in the capital the capital would have been razed.
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-29, 13:06   Link #682
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.a.w.. View Post
Does anyone else feel like the knight lady who was killed by Flamme at the beginning had it coming? She was dumb enough to attack a demon who is famous for obliterating cities when people upset her, and the demon in question just came to meet the hero who she thought had come back. The fact that Flamme dislikes the name humans gave her should be well known and her power should be well known as well, however knight wannabe girl not only offended and insulted her, but also attacked her. If not for Flamme being in a good mood/ knowing Yuu was also in the capital the capital would have been razed.
well, we don't really know but maybe the fact that she dislikes the nickname humans gave her isn't well known?
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-29, 13:12   Link #683
bakato

Quote:
Far as I'm concerned her very existence and end of it was to contribute to Flamme's debut.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-29, 18:12   Link #684
Hokoga

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised if it was all staged to happen that way in order to motivate the new hero that they summoned, obviously someone from that kingdom is working with the demons.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 06:38   Link #685
manga0205

Chapter 66 and 67 are up.
manga0205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 06:46   Link #686
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by manga0205 View Post
Thanks a lot for doing this bud!
Old 2015-09-01, 11:31   Link #687
tfate
true harem seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by manga0205 View Post
Gracias seņor! I really like the MC's humor in the past volumes it's quite funny.

Last edited by tfate; 2015-09-01 at 14:37.
tfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-02, 22:42   Link #688
tfate
true harem seeker

I just wanna know, who's the girl that Kaito found at the end of CH. 63?
tfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-03, 10:27   Link #689
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfate View Post
I believe it's our resident cockblocking elf.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-03, 10:37   Link #690
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfate View Post
pure speculation here. lots of ppl have speculating she is the missing presume dead 1st princess. But i don't she is becuase if she was the 1st princess. Alicia would have sent a messenger to get Yashiro back asap. Since that didn't happen, the girl is not the 1st princess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
I believe it's our resident cockblocking elf.
the loli elf is studying with the loli grandma. She was shown earlier with meeting with Amagi.
Old 2015-09-19, 15:40   Link #691
Hiro Hayase

I haven't started the novel yet... but who would you recommend this web novel to?

1. What are the most interesting features of the web novel?
2. What are negatives/flaws/annoyances in this web novel?
3. Favorite character(s)?
4. Any works similar to this?

I did search through the forum a bit, but there's too much information. Also the reviews elsewhere like mangaupdates, etc are too unreliable... But it does seem a bit similar to death march web novel if the MC loves travelling which I am reading.
Old 2015-09-19, 19:16   Link #692
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
I haven't started the novel yet... but who would you recommend this web novel to?

1. What are the most interesting features of the web novel?
2. What are negatives/flaws/annoyances in this web novel?
3. Favorite character(s)?
4. Any works similar to this?

I did search through the forum a bit, but there's too much information. Also the reviews elsewhere like mangaupdates, etc are too unreliable... But it does seem a bit similar to death march web novel if the MC loves travelling which I am reading.
To answer

4. None I can think of
3. Well, the characters are interesting but no favourites for me
2. Annoyance would be the pacing, kind of, it doesn't sit right with me but others probably find it okay. Negatives would be that the Former Hero keeps failing to score what he would want to(kind of his fault though, due to him having poor poker face skills)
1. Interesting things. Well, the plot is 5 people got summoned to save the world from the demons yaadaa yaadaa... so pretty cliche from the start. Now the twist, Unlike the usual "The world has chosen you has the Hero BS" the 4 students in question just got forcefully summoned cause they had absurdly enormous Mana Capacity(I mean equal to the heavenly dragons of that world) and the 5th person(our MC) had the MP of ZERO.

Spoiler for contains info beyond the first 2-3 chapters:
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-19, 23:56   Link #693
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
To answer

Spoiler for contains info beyond the first 2-3 chapters:
Thanks for answering!

You mentioned he gets dragged into the midst of things is that due to being manipulated by another character or rather something like touring a local attraction and conflict occurs sort of scenario? Does he also have an innocent bystander title or something like Hiiro from Wordmaster?

I am definitely reading it though!
Old 2015-09-20, 03:08   Link #694
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
Thanks for answering!

You mentioned he gets dragged into the midst of things is that due to being manipulated by another character or rather something like touring a local attraction and conflict occurs sort of scenario? Does he also have an innocent bystander title or something like Hiiro from Wordmaster?

I am definitely reading it though!
He isn't exactly an innocent bystander since he jumped into the portal to knock the 4 students out of the way when they were being summoned. That world has no game like system or titles, there's just magic and you have to learn it, same goes for physical strength. While the 4 heroes use physical reinforcement magic to fight on par with the demons, MC lifted, a lot. Think of it this way, the 4 heroes are like your typical JRPG character, MC is basically Goku without energy attacks.

Also, the manipulation is along the lines of him either getting thrown in, or used reverse psychology on him
Old 2015-09-20, 09:20   Link #695
kaikalaila

Also having Hero Sword for that immortality which he was lucky to have, else turned to stone. Still waiting for the Priest to get his judgement eue
kaikalaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 09:34   Link #696
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Sometime i think why there is still no one realize that the hero is him......

Dont like the pope ................he is the true evil in human....some1 pls kill him
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 10:01   Link #697
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJY View Post
Sometime i think why there is still no one realize that the hero is him......

Dont like the pope ................he is the true evil in human....some1 pls kill him
The public doesn't know his face, it seems the his acquaintances know him fine. And also, his name got mixed. Yuuya Shirou and Yuu Yashiro. Also, he was in middle school and wandered around wearing shining armor compared to the functional leather gear he has now
Old 2015-10-28, 23:53   Link #698
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
The public doesn't know his face, it seems the his acquaintances know him fine. And also, his name got mixed. Yuuya Shirou and Yuu Yashiro. Also, he was in middle school and wandered around wearing shining armor compared to the functional leather gear he has now
Yeah he was basically a Chunnibyou Hero at the time with his all black outfit.
Old 2015-10-29, 00:45   Link #699
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Huh that mean if the people hate the demons more the more powerful the demon will be???

thinking wht the princess reaction if she know the true about the Mc n demon???

So the current hero Amagi is not the true hero??
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 00:58   Link #700
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJY View Post
Huh that mean if the people hate the demons more the more powerful the demon will be???
yes

Quote:
So the current hero Amagi is not the true hero??
yup

Tags
action, adventure, harem, not true harem yet, webnovel