AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2008-07-15, 15:31   Link #41
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephi View Post
Guess i also belong in that category. I'm 1.72 and 62 Kilo. Nothing wrong with my weight/BMI. Perhaps a bit short, but quite normal for a Asian

I started going to gym about 2-3 years ago to gain some weight. I gained like 5 kilo or something. And stuck around this weight for almost 2 years now. I use to train 3 times a week at the start. Slowly it declined to 2. And these days i only go once a week >.<

Strange thing is i started with 15 kilo on the benchpress now i do 70, but i only weigh 5 kilo more And i haven't been able to improve more. I have been stuck around the 70 Kilo for like a year now. I personally think it's because i don't adjust my food. And once a week to the gym didn't helped either. But even when i went twice i didn't manage to improve.

Btw a question about the wrist. Mine still looks very small, while rest of the body that i train has become larger from training, but my wrist seems to be the same as before i started going to gym. It doesn't look really out of proportion, but it's just small. ~~

Aah well, will have to bring it to twice a week again.
Ah, the training plateau.

I suggest you look up something called the "Weider Principles" and incorporate them into your workout scheme. Here are three important tips I can give you:

1. Shock your body. If you're doing the same stuff every week, don't. Your muscles are smart--they adapt to your workload. Shock your body by introducing new exercises, doing the same ones in different order, or even changing the amount of reps, sets, and rest. This sounds simple, but it works in the long run.

2. Use mass-building exercises. To build mass, you need to put on the weights. Stack 'em heavy, or you'll just be doing cardio. You also need to change what exercises you're doing. For example, if it's a shoulder day, do some military presses, behind the neck presses, or Arnold presses (my fave). Forget all the lateral and front raises. A lot of exercises--and workouts--are made to scult the body, not to build mass. In general, power exercises are great for building mass too. So deadlifts, cleans, squats and the sort will not only boost your strength, but also add some pounds.

3. Use mass-building reps. General rule: 6 is the magic number. Reps in the range of 1-6 will build strength. 6 - 10 build mass. I would personally suggest going for 3 sets of 8 each exercise. If you're not shit-tired by the end of the last set, you need to increase the weight. Use intensity techniques at the end of the last set--drop sets, cheat reps, assisted, etc.

And NEVER FORGET: DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET. There have already been plenty of diet tips in this thread, so go look 'em up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidified View Post
I need a recommended workout for a skinny guy like me.

Im 16 years old. 5'9" and 145 lbs.
My goal this summer is to get to 160 lbs, (preferably muscle) and i need a work out routine to get me there. I have a HIGH metabolism. I eat so much but barely get anything from it.

I already do some kinds of excerises (ie. every other day i do lots of pushups and benching heavy boxes..poor mans weights, lol..dont got actual weights)

any advice/suggestions in my acheiving my goal?
First, the kind of mass you're looking for, you can't mass from body calisthenics alone. Unless these heavy boxes go up to your own body weight, it's really not possible.

Second, chances are that you can eat a ton of crap, but you're still skinny. Chances also are that you don't tend to eat as much as you think you do (compare to a fat guy <3). Again, it's all about diet. You need to change.

Unfortunately, you won't have much hope reaching your goal unless you can invest in some weights or a gym membership. You can still probably get cut--burn off whatever fat you have, and tone your muscles a bit, but that's really it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Honestly, I don't know how to deal with people with High Metabolisms... its best if you actually find some kind of professional assistance. Theres probably fitness forums out there that can actually help you. My cousin who also high metabolism, is 5'9" and is about 115lbs, he' s tried everything to gain weight. He used weight gainers and everything and he won't gain weight.
I highly doubt he's used the weight gainers correctly.
Most bodybuilding-quality weight gainers are not only completely disgusting, but turn your body upside down. The one I currently use, if you use it as you should (I'm half the weight most builders are, so I half the dosage), is 3 disgusting scoops of over-sweetened "chocolate" filth that amounts to a total of 2140 Calories in 1500 grams. You're only supposed to use it for a week.

First, weight-gainers are to be used in conjunction with weight-training. They're not just empty calories to be turned into fat. They contain different nutrients to build muscles. If your cousin took them alone, that would explain everything already--if your body doesn't need the nutrients, guess where they go? Either fat, or down your ass!

There's simply no way to gain lean mass without exercise. I can't emphasize this enough. Everything--protein, carbs, sugars--turns to fat if your body doesn't need it. And the only way to make your body need it is to stress it out, shock it, destroy it though exercise. Then your body will be begging for crap to put in it =P
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 16:04   Link #42
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
your body will be begging for crap to put in it =P
And crap to put out

If you are dieting correctly, you should be going to the bathroom at LEAST once per day if not more, and I don't mean to take a piss. This goes double for all the hardgainers we have here.

I'm a mesomorph (normal build), 6"1' at 149 lbs. I should take in at least 3500 calories per day to gain significant mass. It's hard to work off of numbers alone, so I'll give some food examples to illustrate just how much this is. This isn't what I eat. But hopefully, most of you have eaten these at one point in your lives and have some idea how much food this is.

KFC: ~13 extra crunchy thighs (the most fatty piece they sell)
Pizza Hut: 2 large pizzas
Carl's Jr: 3.5 Bacon Cheddar 6 Dollar Burgers
Subway/Quiznos: 3.5 Foot-long subs
Chipotle: 2 burritos

Keep in mind that most of these foods are extremely high in fat and because of that, you don't need to eat very much to have a ton of calories. Eating at home, this equates to about 3 lbs of steak or 5 lbs of chicken in terms of protein.

This is for me, personally. Any hardgainer needs much, much more. I literally cannot overemphasize the importance of diet.

Last edited by tripperazn; 2008-07-15 at 16:16.
tripperazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 16:08   Link #43
Narzia
┐(-。ー')┌

Let's say i'd like to start doing a daily walk. How long should i walk? 1 Hour? 2 Hour? Jogging? "Fast walking"? Running? Uphill? Downhill?
I'm really not taking good care of my legs at the moment, besides running should be good for the rest of the body too, right? Though i already do several excercises for the upper body.
Narzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 17:20   Link #44
solidified

Quote:

First, the kind of mass you're looking for, you can't mass from body calisthenics alone. Unless these heavy boxes go up to your own body weight, it's really not possible.

Second, chances are that you can eat a ton of crap, but you're still skinny. Chances also are that you don't tend to eat as much as you think you do (compare to a fat guy <3). Again, it's all about diet. You need to change.

Unfortunately, you won't have much hope reaching your goal unless you can invest in some weights or a gym membership. You can still probably get cut--burn off whatever fat you have, and tone your muscles a bit, but that's really it.
From what range of weights should i buy? (in lbs)
solidified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 17:56   Link #45
Papaya
Sup

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripperazn View Post
And crap to put out

If you are dieting correctly, you should be going to the bathroom at LEAST once per day if not more, and I don't mean to take a piss. This goes double for all the hardgainers we have here.

I'm a mesomorph (normal build), 6"1' at 149 lbs. I should take in at least 3500 calories per day to gain significant mass. It's hard to work off of numbers alone, so I'll give some food examples to illustrate just how much this is. This isn't what I eat. But hopefully, most of you have eaten these at one point in your lives and have some idea how much food this is.

Keep in mind that most of these foods are extremely high in fat and because of that, you don't need to eat very much to have a ton of calories. Eating at home, this equates to about 3 lbs of steak or 5 lbs of chicken in terms of protein.

This is for me, personally. Any hardgainer needs much, much more. I literally cannot overemphasize the importance of diet.
Indeed. Your shit should smell worse than it ever has before. You should also be intaking a lot of liquids to keep your muscles pumped up (To avoid confusion, this is only during the mass-building phase. Most builders take pretty drastic measures to remove water from their body during cutting.).

It's fairly difficult to keep yourself on a strict diet, but there are a lot of meal replacement kits out there that can help you out. They're very inexpensive for a sports supplement, and some of them don't even taste that bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narzia View Post
Let's say i'd like to start doing a daily walk. How long should i walk? 1 Hour? 2 Hour? Jogging? "Fast walking"? Running? Uphill? Downhill?
I'm really not taking good care of my legs at the moment, besides running should be good for the rest of the body too, right? Though i already do several excercises for the upper body.
If you're building, 10 minutes of HIIT three days a week should suffice. Brad Pitt only did one day of cardio (1 hour I presume) per week for Fight Club, and he's an ectomorph.

I'm not a fan of running or treadmill since it applies a lot of tension on your knees. Ellipticals are low impact and burn calories faster (plus you can add resistance), so I'd suggest those if you have access.

If you're currently building upper body, but have been neglecting lower body, don't forget that you will hit a plateau if your lower body fails to keep up.

On another note, and from personal experience, I had neglected my lower back for two years, while I built up my upper body. I first noticed problems when driving three hours every weekend to see my girlfriend. I would have to place a bottle of water behind my back to give it support, and even then, after the drive, I would have burning pains for a few hours. A visit to a sports medicine doctor told me that my lower back was underdeveloped and was actually being crushed by the weight of the muscles on my upper body. I started doing deadlifts regularly since then, and haven't had problems since.

Quote:
From what range of weights should i buy? (in lbs)
Annoying as it is, only you know the answer to that.

I wish there were a low-cost answer to this, but there really isn't.

Take yourself to a gym for a week or two and benchmark yourself on a variety of exercises.

The problem here is that your first few weeks will result in immense growth. You'll start seeing results quickly if you're working hard. After the first few weeks though, things will start moving slowly.

So I wouldn't want to suggest you buy 15 lb weights for bicep curls, only to have you outgrow them completely in a month.

It's always very difficult to invest in a home gym without buying a full set of free weights, which is very expensive. And even with a full set of free weights, there are still vital exercises which are either impossible or very difficult to perform, such as squats or leg presses.

I would still suggest getting a gym membership. Beg for one if you need to. Use your allowance, or forfeit your birthday presents.

The other good thing about gyms is that there's people there. You can see what other people are doing and ask for advice. It's also a lot safer.
Old 2008-07-15, 18:04   Link #46
nanafan
horo fan

meh, i am 5'8 and i weigh around 140ish i don't know if i am overwieght or what but i know i could definitely lose a few. i usually walk on the treadmill for 20 to 30 mins a day. what is good which i hear from a lot of people is that you shouldn't snack after dinner, because you wont be able to burn off what you had in your sleep, i am not sure if that's right or not, but i try to snack less which helps.
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 18:10   Link #47
Papaya
Sup

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanafan View Post
meh, i am 5'8 and i weigh around 140ish i don't know if i am overwieght or what but i know i could definitely lose a few. i usually walk on the treadmill for 20 to 30 mins a day. what is good which i hear from a lot of people is that you shouldn't snack after dinner, because you wont be able to burn off what you had in your sleep, i am not sure if that's right or not, but i try to snack less which helps.
Walking doesn't burn a lot of calories, so try running!

And those people are right, mostly. If you're not exercising, then dinner is the smallest meal you should eat. Your body should then resort to your fat deposits and burn those.

If you're lifting, it's not the same. Because your muscles are damaged, you will need *extra* energy to burn right before you sleep to repair them. Taking some casein protein right before you sleep--whether from a casein shake or from drinking milk or eating cottage cheese--will keep your body from cannibalizing your own muscles to retrieve nutrients.
Old 2008-07-15, 18:32   Link #48
nanafan
horo fan

i see that makes sense, the only problem i hate running, i can only run if someone is chasing me (that's pretty bad isn't it?)
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 01:36   Link #49
oompa loompa

Quote:
i see that makes sense, the only problem i hate running, i can only run if someone is chasing me (that's pretty bad isn't it?)
i hear ya on that one. i hate running, well not running, jogging more like it. funny part is im an athlete. try sprinting instead! if your doing 10-15 second bursts ( i suppose 13 seconds or a bit lower is the average time for the 100? ). its much much more bearable, and more tiring.
oompa loompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 02:23   Link #50
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
And NEVER FORGET: DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET.
I don't plan on starting an argument or anything, but I just want to say this: it's not about eating less, exactly, though that certainly can help. It's about eating right. You can eat very little but still be unhealthy, because good health is more about quality than quantity, so to speak. But then again, overeating is not good either. I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but straight dieting usually doesn't work.
Old 2008-07-16, 02:37   Link #51
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
That is pretty normal, at least for me. I also don't like running especially if it is on a machine (it is like trying to swim in a bathtub). But, if you really want to burn some calories, or do some cardio, by walking, your only option would be doing it when the machine has the maximum incline (I guess, 15 degrees is the max). You can easily burn 450-500 calories if you walk at quick pace in maximum incline mode, after exercising for half an hour. And, you can think of this exercise as not just burning calories but also building basic muscles. So, if you can do this 6 times a week, in 1-hour training periods, you are bound to get pretty good results, even if you don't pay too much attention to your diet. Diet after all is a subjective argument.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 02:58   Link #52
Papaya
Sup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I don't plan on starting an argument or anything, but I just want to say this: it's not about eating less, exactly, though that certainly can help. It's about eating right. You can eat very little but still be unhealthy, because good health is more about quality than quantity, so to speak. But then again, overeating is not good either. I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but straight dieting usually doesn't work.
No argument is warranted. I meant "diet" as in "what you eat", not "eat less", so our advice is the same.

On a similar note, I just got back from the gym, and there was a Men's Health magazine laying around. There were a lot of pretty seminude women was actually a decent article on the amount of calories in certain drinks. The article was titled America's Top 10 Worst Beverages, or something like that. Arizona Green Tea and Sobe Green Tea were on the list, so, just so you know, don't buy into that hype. The number one worst was some fudge drink at Marble Slab or another one of those ice cream places. 1600 Calories in that thing. Ridiculous!

And on the topic of sports supplementation... all those commercials you see on TV, with that guy, "Dr. John Marshall" promoting Hydroxycut...
Well, it's legit, and it's not legit. The individual ingredients in Hydroxycut and similar products have all been individually shown to attribute to fat loss, but only if you're under a proper diet and doing exercise!
Old 2008-07-16, 03:33   Link #53
FLCL
I've been Kawarolled

Send a message via AIM to FLCL
just maintain your diet and work out alot

does wonders

especially if you go on a pure "legit" asian diet

but then again im a workout freak so idk

im 6"3 210 muscular lol,...i shouldve played tight end in HS
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 05:15   Link #54
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Ah, the training plateau.

I suggest you look up something called the "Weider Principles" and incorporate them into your workout scheme. Here are three important tips I can give you:

1. Shock your body. If you're doing the same stuff every week, don't. Your muscles are smart--they adapt to your workload. Shock your body by introducing new exercises, doing the same ones in different order, or even changing the amount of reps, sets, and rest. This sounds simple, but it works in the long run.

2. Use mass-building exercises. To build mass, you need to put on the weights. Stack 'em heavy, or you'll just be doing cardio. You also need to change what exercises you're doing. For example, if it's a shoulder day, do some military presses, behind the neck presses, or Arnold presses (my fave). Forget all the lateral and front raises. A lot of exercises--and workouts--are made to scult the body, not to build mass. In general, power exercises are great for building mass too. So deadlifts, cleans, squats and the sort will not only boost your strength, but also add some pounds.

3. Use mass-building reps. General rule: 6 is the magic number. Reps in the range of 1-6 will build strength. 6 - 10 build mass. I would personally suggest going for 3 sets of 8 each exercise. If you're not shit-tired by the end of the last set, you need to increase the weight. Use intensity techniques at the end of the last set--drop sets, cheat reps, assisted, etc.

And NEVER FORGET: DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET. There have already been plenty of diet tips in this thread, so go look 'em up!
I usually do 3 x 10 on most things. But on benchpress i do 60/65/70. Though i won't make it to 10 times anymore these days. Will need someone to assist me during my training. But a friend of mine stopped awhile ago so i usually train alone, and only ask during benchpress.

Before i can start thinking about improving i will have to increase the amount of times i go. For now i just try to maintain it and not being to focused on improving. Though with only once a week maintaining it is even a bit hard.

Will start doing deadlifts again. I never liked the exercise for some reason

Will slowly build up things again Though not sure how much i will adapt my diet. Probably not much seeing i'm not that focused on getting pumped. It would of been nice if i could gain a few more kg, but might not be worth it going on a special diet just to gain more kg while there isn't anything wrong with current wight to begin with.

Thanks.

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 05:16   Link #55
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
you are bound to get pretty good results, even if you don't pay too much attention to your diet. Diet after all is a subjective argument.
Uh...no. You claim to get pretty good results from half an hour, burning 500 calories during that time with cardio.

Let me ask you this: How fast does it take you to take in 500 calories? I can do it in under 10 seconds. Three Krispy Kreme donuts and you're there. Because you can take so much control over your caloric intake from eating, compared to exercising, diet is much more important than squeezing an extra 100-200 calories per hour from different types of cardio exercises.
Old 2008-07-16, 13:09   Link #56
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Uh...no. You claim to get pretty good results from half an hour, burning 500 calories during that time with cardio.
If you had included the first part of that sentence, you could have seen that, I was actually talking about a 1-hour cardio, with a result of burning 900-1000 calories each time. Imagine you are doing that 6 times a week. In my experience, that is pretty powerful workout.

Quote:
Let me ask you this: How fast does it take you to take in 500 calories? I can do it in under 10 seconds. Three Krispy Kreme donuts and you're there. Because you can take so much control over your caloric intake from eating, compared to exercising, diet is much more important than squeezing an extra 100-200 calories per hour from different types of cardio exercises.
You are expected to intake nearly 2000 calories a day (if you are a male), add 1000 gap created by that exercise, and you may be allowed to eat 3000 calories a day. As long as you continue your exercise, you are allowed to eat such things (still, you don't need to exaggerate the eating part). Cardio is also not just about burning calories, it lets you gain more than that.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 14:13   Link #57
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .BeachBoy View Post
For me, I'm pretty much exactly like Spectacular Insanity. (Uncanny how close it is actually. o_O) I'm 6'0'' around 128. (Yeah, 17.4% BMI) I'm pretty underweight. So, yeah, I'm quite the opposite, it's not losing weight, it's gaining weight. Funny how you never walk in the store and see "How to gain weight" books. x_o It's just... when you eat a Thanksgiving type meal and lose a pound, it's not exactly uh, working. I guess it's a high metabolism? I eat well, just like anyone else, yet I'm still a stick. I'd rather be underweight than over as well, and I'm not oh so down about my weight either. I like it actually, but just wish I had some more padding here and there. XD
You're 16.

Wait til your metabolism changes, then you'll have decades to enjoy that extra padding on your sides.

Quote:
I need a recommended workout for a skinny guy like me.

Im 16 years old. 5'9" and 145 lbs.
My goal this summer is to get to 160 lbs, (preferably muscle) and i need a work out routine to get me there. I have a HIGH metabolism. I eat so much but barely get anything from it.

I already do some kinds of excerises (ie. every other day i do lots of pushups and benching heavy boxes..poor mans weights, lol..dont got actual weights)

any advice/suggestions in my acheiving my goal?
Like Papaya said, without heavy weights you won't get any heavier.

You can be significantly more fit, though.

Quote:
I usually do 3 x 10 on most things. But on benchpress i do 60/65/70. Though i won't make it to 10 times anymore these days. Will need someone to assist me during my training. But a friend of mine stopped awhile ago so i usually train alone, and only ask during benchpress.

Before i can start thinking about improving i will have to increase the amount of times i go. For now i just try to maintain it and not being to focused on improving. Though with only once a week maintaining it is even a bit hard.

Will slowly build up things again Though not sure how much i will adapt my diet. Probably not much seeing i'm not that focused on getting pumped. It would of been nice if i could gain a few more kg, but might not be worth it going on a special diet just to gain more kg while there isn't anything wrong with current wight to begin with.

Thanks.
3x10 is a "maintenance" set, not a gainer set.
Do less total reps, like a 5x5 or a 4x6.

And re: diet, it IS more important than exercising, really.

It's the 80/20 rule: 80% of the effort (the workout) gets you 20% of the results.
(Conversely, the other 20% of the effort -- controlling the intake and quality of your food -- gets you the other 80% of the results).

One more thought about weightlifting: The bench press is the most common lift by which men measure themselves.

It is also the least important of the big three (bench, squat, dead) by far.

Imagine you're helping to lift a couch. It will look like a cross between a deadlift and a front squat. It will not look like a bench press. Really, almost nothing does.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 14:49   Link #58
Papaya
Sup

Quote:

Thanks.
If you can't find a partner to help you (try asking a random guy in the gym; most are very willing to help you out, especially the guys sitting around), then try using either the Smith Press or even a machine press. The Smith Press is very safe, assuming you load the safety locks appropriately (right above your chest, as low as possible without letting the bar touch you), and the machine press is of course very safe as well. The upside to the machine press is that you can very quickly change weight for drop sets. Don't listen to the hype that barbell presses are more effective than machine presses. A recent study (don't ask me to source--I saw it in Muscle and Fitness I believe, not sure) showed that machine and bar don't really give that different of outcomes when it comes to strength.

With deadlifts, make sure you're doing them right. Do them in front of a mirror, and be sure to Youtube proper form before going to the gym. Remember, ass out, head forward! There are a million ways to hurt yourself doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage View Post
You're 16.

Wait til your metabolism changes, then you'll have decades to enjoy that extra padding on your sides.

Like Papaya said, without heavy weights you won't get any heavier.

You can be significantly more fit, though.

3x10 is a "maintenance" set, not a gainer set.
Do less total reps, like a 5x5 or a 4x6.

And re: diet, it IS more important than exercising, really.

It's the 80/20 rule: 80% of the effort (the workout) gets you 20% of the results.
(Conversely, the other 20% of the effort -- controlling the intake and quality of your food -- gets you the other 80% of the results).

One more thought about weightlifting: The bench press is the most common lift by which men measure themselves.

It is also the least important of the big three (bench, squat, dead) by far.

Imagine you're helping to lift a couch. It will look like a cross between a deadlift and a front squat. It will not look like a bench press. Really, almost nothing does.
Agreed on the bench.

It's also the least important because it's an exercise highly subjective to external factors.

The bench press requires a lot of muscles, and it also depends on your grip. Your front delts, pecs, and tris are all worked. But depending on how much weight, you may even be driving the bench through your core, and some people, through their back and legs (which is why some people arch their back a bit). You can actually increase your bench by wearing different clothes, too. Denim gives the most support--so if you buy a denim shirt, you may find yourself benching a lot more than you ever thought you could. That's why bench statistics are weird--when you look at lifter stats, there's usually a bench stat and a raw stat--the raw is benching without a shirt. There might be a 100 pound difference = )

Deadlifts and squats, on the other hand, are dependent on pure technique and strength alone. There's really no way around it.
Old 2008-07-16, 20:17   Link #59
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
And crap to put out

Holy crap you're kidding, right? No, of course you're not. But seriously, I couldn't eat that much food in a WEEK, much less a single day...
Old 2008-07-16, 23:34   Link #60
Papaya
Sup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Holy crap you're kidding, right? No, of course you're not. But seriously, I couldn't eat that much food in a WEEK, much less a single day...
That's for people who are in need for fast, lean gains.

Technically, gaining and losing weight is just accounting. Any Calories you intake more than you burn is potentially added to your weight.

Tags
health, weightlifting