AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-10-09, 16:56   Link #401
Langus
Optimus Prime

Would it be possible to create a thread to discuss smoking in Naruto? With Asuma's death in the anime right now it might be a good time to talk about it - generate a lot of debate so to speak. Smoking doesn't nearly have the same stigma in Japan as it does in the West but I still find it a bit interesting that Naruto, a manga clearly geared to an older youth audience, goes to such pains to make it seem "cool" without alluding to any of the negative health side effects that go along with it. Western comics such as Marvel, etc. wrote smoking out of their characters (X-Men's Gambit for instance) so I thought it might be kind of fun to get a debate going on here. Should smoking be in Naruto or not?
Old 2008-10-11, 20:43   Link #402
H23

can I request a thread to discuss WHY akatsuki needed three years before they could "start making their move"? I don't think they ever explained in the anime why... or maybe I just forgot. If it isn't discussed in the anime, I think it would be a fairly reasonable topic to bring ideas and theories in
Old 2008-10-16, 08:03   Link #403
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Spoiler for manga:
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-10-18 at 08:21.
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 12:53   Link #404
james0246

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-10-18 at 08:21.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 08:27   Link #405
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by H23 View Post
can I request a thread to discuss WHY akatsuki needed three years before they could "start making their move"? I don't think they ever explained in the anime why... or maybe I just forgot. If it isn't discussed in the anime, I think it would be a fairly reasonable topic to bring ideas and theories in
I think you can use one of the dozen thread about Akatsuki for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Post the opening post here and I will make an all purpose thread about this character.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Would it be possible to create a thread to discuss smoking in Naruto? With Asuma's death in the anime right now it might be a good time to talk about it - generate a lot of debate so to speak. Smoking doesn't nearly have the same stigma in Japan as it does in the West but I still find it a bit interesting that Naruto, a manga clearly geared to an older youth audience, goes to such pains to make it seem "cool" without alluding to any of the negative health side effects that go along with it. Western comics such as Marvel, etc. wrote smoking out of their characters (X-Men's Gambit for instance) so I thought it might be kind of fun to get a debate going on here. Should smoking be in Naruto or not?
Hmm this may be interesting but I'm not sure this is really Naruto related, it's more of a broader issue in manga compared to comics in general. I will think about it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 16:14   Link #406
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

I would like a thread about ninja people would put into the naruto verse that aren't from there. Like Ryu Hayabusa, Strider Hiryu, TMNT. . . ect. Starting post example:

Did you ever wonder what it would be like if a ninja from outside the naruto-verse were to be thrust upon it? State your preferred ninja and his or her assimilation into the series. Feel free to compare to other existing ninja in village placement, combat, or team scenarios as well.
Old 2008-10-23, 09:57   Link #407
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I think you can use one of the dozen thread about Akatsuki for that.

Post the opening post here and I will make an all purpose thread about this character.

Hmm this may be interesting but I'm not sure this is really Naruto related, it's more of a broader issue in manga compared to comics in general. I will think about it.
Hey, just where is my post gone? I just posted the opening here and it was epic Oo
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
Old 2008-10-23, 13:06   Link #408
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

It became the opening post of this thread.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 06:09   Link #409
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
I'd like to have a thread where we can discuss if Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura now had a chance on their own now against enemies they fought with their team backwards (with both anime and manga enemies -> including fillers to increase the amount of enemies).

Something to measure their improvement...
Old 2008-10-28, 19:18   Link #410
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Is there a image thread? because I cant find it. And if there isn't why not?

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 20:06   Link #411
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia Herrera View Post
Is there a image thread? because I cant find it. And if there isn't why not?
The Official Image Submission Thread and The ridiculous Naruto picture thread.
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 13:08   Link #412
hibiscus16
_lady_archer_

Will naruto ever learn something about his parents?

Hello! I just want to request a thread as to whether naruto will ever learn somethings about his parents? I've watch all of the episodes but nothing was clearly said aboput his parents? i do know his father and mother but it wasnt clearly explain..

i'm just wonderin'.

hope you could help and start a thread.

hibiscus16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 19:17   Link #413
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibiscus16 View Post
Hello! I just want to request a thread as to whether naruto will ever learn somethings about his parents? I've watch all of the episodes but nothing was clearly said aboput his parents? i do know his father and mother but it wasnt clearly explain..

i'm just wonderin'.

hope you could help and start a thread.

There is a manga based thread on his parents so if youre an anime only watcher its spoilerish so click at own risk

[Manga] Naruto's parents thoughts... *OMEGA SPOILERS*

If Im right in where the anime is right now, his parents probably wont be mentioned for a while.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 11:58   Link #414
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

I was wondering why the Nine-Tails mentioned in the battle between Naruto and Sasuke that he needed Naruto alive to survive. But then when Chiyo mentions that when a host dies, the Tailed-Beast would escape the body of the host.

At another point, when Sasuke first saw the Nine-Tails inside Naruto's subconcious, the Nine-Tails tells Sasuke that he should not kill Naruto now because he would live to regret it.

I would like to see a Thread about the possibility of the Nine-Tails has a plan of his own.
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yaluckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 21:43   Link #415
Corn
Gotta kill 'em all!

tried searching but couldnt find thread. Is there a thread for the naruto video games, Rise of a Ninja, Broken bond and Ultimate Ninja storm? these games are story games that follow the anime,and not fighting games like previous games. since they tell the same, story, wouldnt it be cool if we had a thread dedicated to the games?
Corn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 18:03   Link #416
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
There is a thread for Ultimate Ninja Storm, since I made it. Not sure if the other two you mentioned exist though, but I don't think they do. Surely you can't possibly own all three games!

Is there a thread to post Naruto AMVs? I found a Naruto music thread but not sure if that's suitable. Let me know, cheers.

Last edited by xris; 2008-11-19 at 03:50. Reason: Fixed URL in the link to thread
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 20:07   Link #417
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
There is a thread for Ultimate Ninja Storm, since I made it. Not sure if the other two you mentioned exist though, but I don't think they do. Surely you can't possibly own all three games!

Is there a thread to post Naruto AMVs? I found a Naruto music thread but not sure if that's suitable. Let me know, cheers.
looks like the thread was deleted.

Can we start a thread about all of the Jinchuuriki and tailed beasts since we pretty much know what/who they are by now (at least the jinchuuriki). I did a search and the closest things I found were thread topics concerning Gaara and Kyuubu/Naruto, not necessarily all of the Jinchuuriki.

Last edited by xris; 2008-11-19 at 03:51. Reason: Fixed URL in the link to the game thread
Sakuranbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 20:40   Link #418
White_Rose
Yin Rose

Can we make an roleplay thread?
White_Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 20:03   Link #419
nine_tailed_kyuubi

need a thread about the new naruto season as most of the people say it is filler which is not it is a combination between fillers and manga it seems done in a very cool way but like this the manga plotline will change as tsunade will send team 8 and team 10 to protect the 3 tails while deidara and tobi are capturing it , seens from the manga are definitely in this season like th one sasuke defeating hundreds of shinobi and orochimaru behind him but orochimaru searches for a mysterious woman to make sure he can have sasuk'es body , again i don't know why on earth will they change the real stry line this sucks but watched the trailer it is done amazingly cool.
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 18:09   Link #420
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

I request to open a thread about elemental recompositions. Possible elemental recompositions should be discussed. Here's the opening:

Spoiler for Opening - MANGA WARNING!:

Tags
request, requests