AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-04-09, 01:21   Link #18481
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Few days and you will see new comic, with Kallen worried about her children, Naoto and Shirley age is 4 years, but they're very smart and curious like their father when he had the same age...
they're making a lot of questions.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 00:38   Link #18482
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Bonzo, do you have a compilation of these comics? I'm interested to see your story.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 00:41   Link #18483
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Bonzo, do you have a compilation of these comics? I'm interested to see your story.
Search and you shall find.
Old 2009-04-10, 00:46   Link #18484
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Wow that was quick. I'm embarassed here. Sorry for my lazyness.
Old 2009-04-10, 22:19   Link #18485
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
Here's a new topic: Full Metal Panic! is going to Hollywood. Mandalay picked up the rights for the adaptation and will turn FMP into a live action movie. If Code Geass were to get the same treatment in the future, who would you like to see as Kallen on the big screen?
Sorry for answering to something said 3 days ago... but I wanted to say something about this...
The thing that makes an adaptation of a comic or a book or an anime crap, itīs thank to the director and producer...
And how they change the originally story for itīs adaptation....
There are very good adaptation like the sin city, 300, the lord of the rings... and some others that I canīt remember, ahh of course Burtonīs adaptations but thatīs part of my personal fization...
I f thereīs going to be an live action movie about code geass it wonīt be as difficult as other made... the robots had been made, the change of eyes color, the thing about code geass in a movie is the characters they have to find pretty good youngactors... and as much as I like Lucy Liu, they have to be young...
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 10:40   Link #18486
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Sorry for answering to something said 3 days ago... but I wanted to say something about this...
The thing that makes an adaptation of a comic or a book or an anime crap, itīs thank to the director and producer...
And how they change the originally story for itīs adaptation....
There are very good adaptation like the sin city, 300, the lord of the rings... and some others that I canīt remember, ahh of course Burtonīs adaptations but thatīs part of my personal fization...
I f thereīs going to be an live action movie about code geass it wonīt be as difficult as other made... the robots had been made, the change of eyes color, the thing about code geass in a movie is the characters they have to find pretty good youngactors... and as much as I like Lucy Liu, they have to be young...
I heard Zac Efron is gonna be in FMP.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 11:39   Link #18487
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

After a deal with Levy, we rewrite and I'll redraw the C.C - kallen dialogue in chp 23, to explain better how Kallen fallen in love for Lelouch in that insane manner.
Old 2009-04-16, 23:35   Link #18488
velvet nightmare

FMP movie is going to be a complete failure, and the latest info suggests the movie wont happen

moving along...
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 16:05   Link #18489
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

The new story, a event happened some time after the end of the comic, Kallen is happy, Lelouch seems more cheerful now and she's waiting the third baby, when, a kitchen's accident is the way to speak with their children about something...the problem is Naoto and Shirley have the blood of Lelouch vi Britannia in their veins...

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.1aeng.jpg
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.1beng.jpg
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.1ceng.jpg
Old 2009-04-22, 16:33   Link #18490
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
very cliche
but its nice as hell
its kind of sad that kallen's children notice that she always looks sad
Old 2009-04-22, 16:35   Link #18491
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Not only kallen, both parents.
Old 2009-04-22, 17:03   Link #18492
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
very cliche
but its nice as hell
its kind of sad that kallen's children notice that she always looks sad
LOL, yeah I guess it was kinda cliche. Still, very well done and well drawn comic bonzo. I can't help but think that, given their insightful nature, this whole thing may come into play later in Naoto and Shirley's lives, and they'll find out the "truth".

Also, it's kind of funny how, at the end of ep 25 of your comic, Kallen said that they were going to have a girl, but then in this comic they say it's going to be a boy, but in the end they up having a girl (Elizabeth) They keep flip-flopping on that
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 18:59   Link #18493
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

I really like that look of Kallen with long hair. It's very nice.
Old 2009-04-22, 19:44   Link #18494
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
LOL, yeah I guess it was kinda cliche. Still, very well done and well drawn comic bonzo. I can't help but think that, given their insightful nature, this whole thing may come into play later in Naoto and Shirley's lives, and they'll find out the "truth".

Also, it's kind of funny how, at the end of ep 25 of your comic, Kallen said that they were going to have a girl, but then in this comic they say it's going to be a boy, but in the end they up having a girl (Elizabeth) They keep flip-flopping on that
Well, It will be not easy for Naoto and Shirley uncover something about the true past of their parents, like the fact they restart everything by zero, few people know the face of black knight ace and Lelouch thanks the scars in the face changed enough his characteristics, they gone to live in a Britannia country (inside u.s.a) on purpose, nobody know them there and they're VERY FAR by the people had a relation with them.
The same war situation help Lelouch and Kallen to hide the truth, thank the destruction a lot of japanese archives are gone, then people info too, Kallen father disowned her, Lelouch lost all the family excluding two sisters but they will keep the secret, schools are very prudent to explain the country story about the evil side, for to make a example, in Italy after 64 years, about fascism, not a word, or just who was Mussolini.

Lelouch and Kallen leaved back them, just "burn ground".

I written all enough well, if Naoto and Shirley want to become detective about their parents, they need a veeeeery BIG help.
However, in the OAV there will be a little trouble, when Shirley will found a old photo....

For the second observation, in chp 25 Kallen want a female but she told it BEFORE to make sex for that purpose, but she couldn't to see in the future, in fact she had a fourth baby for to satisfy her wish.
They had four children, Naoto, Shirley, Nicholas and Elizabeth.

Last edited by Bonzo; 2009-04-22 at 20:11.
Old 2009-04-22, 20:08   Link #18495
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Well, It will be not easy for Naoto and Shirley uncover something about the true past of their parents, like the fact they restart everything by zero, few people know the face of black knight ace and Lelouch thanks the scars in the face changed enough his characteristics, they gone to live in a Britannia country (inside u.s.a) on purpose, nobody know them and they're VERY FAR by the people had a relation with them.
However, in the OAV there will be a little trouble, when Shirley will found a old photo....

For the second observation, Kallen wanted a female, but she couldn't to see in the future, in fact she had a fourth baby for to satisfy her wish.
They had four children, Naoto, Shirley, Nicholas and Elizabeth.
Hmm, good points. Still, they're very close to the man who was Zero. It could happen. Mainly I'm thinking they could find holes in Lelouch and Kallen's story.

And LOL, so she just wanted a boy to name Nicholas eh?
Old 2009-04-22, 20:15   Link #18496
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Hmm, good points. Still, they're very close to the man who was Zero. It could happen. Mainly I'm thinking they could find holes in Lelouch and Kallen's story.

And LOL, so she just wanted a boy to name Nicholas eh?
Very hard to find Holes inside a Lelouch project, however don't worry, this isn't the last story about Lelouch children.

I edited the previous message to correct my poor english, Kallen want to have another female, but she says it before to prepare the "bun in the oven"

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...a_ht/R2R61.JPG

But you can't decide the sex you want, the fate do it.
Old 2009-04-22, 20:26   Link #18497
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Very hard to find Holes inside a Lelouch project, however don't worry, this isn't the last story about Lelouch children.

I edited the previous message to correct my poor english, Kallen want to have another female, but she says it before to prepare the "bun in the oven"

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...a_ht/R2R61.JPG

But you can't decide the sex you want, the fate do it.
Wait, I'm lost. Didn't the birth order go like this?

Naoto+Shirley-->Elizabeth-->Nicholas
Old 2009-04-23, 05:06   Link #18498
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

No, Elizabeth is the last one.
She will born when Naoto and Shirley are 9 years old and nicholas 4, in the OAV, the little girl is born by few months.
Old 2009-04-23, 12:32   Link #18499
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
No, Elizabeth is the last one.
She will born when Naoto and Shirley are 9 years old and nicholas 4, in the OAV, the little girl is born by few months.
Oh...huh. I always thought that Nicholas was Elizabeth. He looks kind of like a girl to me. Well, thanks for clearing that up for me.
Old 2009-04-27, 15:17   Link #18500
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Next story on the way:

Kallen alone at home, she's making some training with sandbag (to recover the line after Nicholas birth) a call phone and a sort of "romance" written by Lelouch will change the day.

Last edited by Bonzo; 2009-04-27 at 15:47.