Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-05, 23:19   Link #561
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
ha this is a new song?

and I would add one thing but in the anime in the episode or Akari has missed his train when she says that she always went with Akane at the pool and well in the manga Akane speaks (I and I read the manga)
I haven't read all the chapters in the manga, but I think I have read enough to notice that anime team is currently side stepping any chapters showing Akane. I'm not sure if that's the case.

I'm actually looking forward to episode 6, because last season after a certain Comiket event, someone got rape, so perhaps there'll be another surprise like that for tonight's episode.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 23:55   Link #562
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
I haven't read all the chapters in the manga, but I think I have read enough to notice that anime team is currently side stepping any chapters showing Akane. I'm not sure if that's the case.

I'm actually looking forward to episode 6, because last season after a certain Comiket event, someone got rape, so perhaps there'll be another surprise like that for tonight's episode.
I saw all the Japanese version of Chapter exit (1-62) and I can tell you that yes you have some reason in this season 2 the staff of the anime shows a lot of scenes in Akane or she should not appear. (example: one where we see with big chocolate heart, or in the first episode or she is in the kitchen).

Spoiler for Rape ?:

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2012-08-06 at 00:55.
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 11:40   Link #563
tezu

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Yui's character songs were always good, and I cannot say that has changed even now. Minami Tsuda's voice is as epic as ever.
To be honest, I liked this one here more:

But you're right, Tsuda's probably got the best singing skills out of the 4 main girls.
Old 2012-08-06, 12:43   Link #564
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezu View Post
But you're right, Tsuda's probably got the best singing skills out of the 4 main girls.
It's not for nothing that her character album from S1 is the only one I still have. It's not even the gimmick of the character songs anymore, she's just really, really good.
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 13:29   Link #565
Midonin
Last Engage

Mirakurun EX - Now Accepting Applications for a Supporting Cast

On this week's Z-Cune Aoi...

Mirakurun taking over the OP, the eyecatches, and the title call was something I've been waiting for. It was a Mirakurun doujin anime and not the official material, but Kyoko can apparently do a spot-on impression of Ayana Taketatsu and Aoi Yuki, so kudos to her. The idea of being attacked by all balls save for the blue ones shows that Mirakurun, in universe, is probably closer to Twin Angel than Precure. Kyoko's fanwork might have exaggerated some elements of the franchise, but it looks close to the source material.

Could use more characters, though. Gambo, Rivalun and Mirakurun are lots of fun, but even Aoi has Satomi by her side. There needs to be a certain amount of characters for something to work. Maybe a third, normal girl or somesuch. And there's definitely a new Mirakurun single coming out.

Then comes Comiket. Chinatsu being the crudest Mirakurun in history is still funny. Though Akari was stuffed into the Gambo suit, she actually didn't suffer all that badly this week. The universe, in its infinite jest, turned all of its misery-seeing missiles on Ayano. She sat in front of that phone all day, waiting for a call that came at the wrong time. Now she knows how Akari feels.

Glad to see the box return! Kyoko's ideas continue to be random and shameless. And she admitted she wants to squeeze Chinatsu's boobs, whether Chinatsu approves or not. (She should be careful with that. Chinatsu is apparently a vampire.) At least, she can cook her own pancakes.

With all the Mirakurun focus, I really enjoyed this episode. Note that the preview said next week is all about sisters. Could they possibly mean...?
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 14:02   Link #566
Krookodile

Awesome episode! This series never fails to entertain me lol

Hopefully Akane and the Ohmuro sisters appear soon...
Krookodile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 14:08   Link #567
Zeross

i, for one, didnt like the mirakuru part and just skipped it, so a short episode this week for me

comiket was fun, poor Ayano should be more honest with her feeling, she would spend more time with Kyouko this way. Chinatsu continue to shatter kid's dream in an horrible manner, still make me laugh
Best part of the comiket for me was Akarin detachable buns that can be put over her cosplay xD

the box part was fun, random like always when kyouko take the lead. i loved when she attached her "fortune" to akarin hairs
Best part was Kyouko random "i love you" to Yui and her go "eh?" =D
Old 2012-08-06, 15:12   Link #568
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Wow, they made a whole Mirakun opening. Didn't expect to see that. The Mirakun episode itself was a bit boring, but it's very impressive for an amateur work. Kyoko is certainly talented, even being able to perfectly impersonate the seiyuu of the show including Hikaru Midorikawa (the only guy in YuruYuri now that I think about it)

The comuket part was a bit meh, since most of the gags had already been used before (it was pretty much a remake of Mari's meeting with Chinatsu). Ayano waiting for Kyoko's call all day was great though... and pretty sad.

The last part was good. Kyoko's ideas to pass the time are always fun. And that box sure is handy...

Next episode is about sisters. Can't wait to see it, especially since Mari was spotted in the preview.
Old 2012-08-06, 15:43   Link #569
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Nice episode this week
Old 2012-08-06, 17:59   Link #570
Utsuro no Hako

Poor Ayano, ditched by both Kyouko and Chitose. Almost as bad as last year when Chinatsu spent the whole episode at home talking to the air.

The references to summer homework made me realize that Yui and Kyouko are third years now and should be getting ready for high school entrance exams soon. I wonder how that's going to work if the series gets a third season.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 18:01   Link #571
Midonin
Last Engage

I can't see it leading to anything even remotely K-ON! like. (I mean "K-ON! like" as a compliment.) Chinatsu would probably follow Yui to the same high school even if she didn't ask (and Kyoko would invite her along, even if she didn't ask). Akari might be worried about being forgotten, but she's always worried about being forgotten. Best case scenario, I can see a Hidamari situation, where two new girls join the Amusement Club, most likely after being blackmailed.

Last edited by Midonin; 2012-08-06 at 19:37.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 18:20   Link #572
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

if it must have a season 3, well we'll see just another adventure of our heroines having read the chapters of the manga animation staff take different chapters volume

For example, there are some chapter of Volume 2 which was not seen in anime
Old 2012-08-06, 20:35   Link #573
teja208
Critical fanboy

Next episode probabily gonna tease us some more with Akane and maybe Sakurako's sisters will made their first appearence.
Old 2012-08-06, 21:02   Link #574
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I know how the scenes will be with Akane and sister Sakurako since it is not in the order of chapters in the episodes even I do not know exactly the episode where they appear coming

Old 2012-08-06, 21:20   Link #575
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
I know how the scenes will be with Akane and sister Sakurako since it is not in the order of chapters in the episodes even I do not know exactly the episode where they appear coming

Yeah, you're right. I'm just pointing out from episode 6 preview that next episode is about "sisters" that's all.
Old 2012-08-06, 21:27   Link #576
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
Yeah, you're right. I'm just pointing out from episode 6 preview that next episode is about "sisters" that's all.
Ok anyway I can not wait for more of the sisters will also normally have friends from the big sister of Sakurako ... but the "problem" is that in the manga it does not appear ... whatever may be in Volume 9 finally I know have not seen ...
Old 2012-08-06, 22:17   Link #577
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

75% of this ep.6 total Mirakurun & lots of many balls (only missing are big balls of wipeout)

chinatsu as Mirakurun yea now really scared a little girl & her mom for life & ayano get akarin treatment in this ep oh waiting for call til go all white.

& what the chinatsu the vampire oh yikes oh box of doing random things idea of Toshinou Kyouko.

next ep room of pic Toshinou Kyouko, sisters, & oh wait is that mari-chan?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 22:29   Link #578
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
oh wait is that mari-chan?
Yes \^o^/
Old 2012-08-07, 05:58   Link #579
Lukeman1884

Sisters, eh? I swear, if we don't get more Akane, I'm going angry baseball on someone's face. And poor Ayano, although I did kinda see it coming.
Lukeman1884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 06:06   Link #580
teja208
Critical fanboy

You know what I find strange about the whole Mirakurun show? I think Rivalun is a fake magical girl. She never display any form of magic like Mirakurun. Appearently, she's just Raika in custome. It's Giga Giga who does all the evil work for her or something like that.

Tags
club, comedy, ecchi, school life, seinen, shoujo-ai, yuri