AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-02-20, 22:25   Link #2921
Zantetsuken

I'd rather see Inaho with Inko. But I also think that Inaho is not gonna go through this in one piece. The vegetable flag is raised quite high
Old 2015-02-21, 00:42   Link #2922
Marina2

Come to think of it, the show completly abandon the plot about what is the origin of Aldnoah power? Why is it on Mar?
Old 2015-02-21, 00:51   Link #2923
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Come to think of it, the show completly abandon the plot about what is the origin of Aldnoah power? Why is it on Mar?
Because of the civilization that left it there before either dying out or migrating.
Old 2015-02-21, 03:22   Link #2924
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Sad but what can you do when your show is only 24 episodes instead of 48 to 50 episodes.
Old 2015-02-21, 04:59   Link #2925
The 48th Ronin

I smell a bunch of OVAs coming out in the future...
Old 2015-02-21, 09:24   Link #2926
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
I smell a bunch of OVAs coming out in the future...
if i'm not wrong there is a novel called aldnoah zero twin/gemini something..don't know if is a prequel or whatever it may be

Last edited by endarion88; 2015-02-21 at 09:42.
Old 2015-02-21, 11:10   Link #2927
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
if i'm not wrong there is a novel called aldnoah zero twin/gemini something..don't know if is a prequel or whatever it may be
The protagonist seems to be a female Inaho.
Old 2015-02-21, 12:55   Link #2928
endarion88

just watched ep 19..slaine as just fallen even more low in the scum pool in my opinion but seriusly

Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by endarion88; 2015-02-21 at 13:05.
Old 2015-02-21, 16:18   Link #2929
Top Sergeant

So who's doing the book on who kills Slaine? What do the current odds look like for Lemuria or El Dorito? That bastard is getting in the habit of making enemies.
Old 2015-02-21, 16:53   Link #2930
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

As for killing Slaine, the most likely, IMO is still either Inaho or Asseylum.

As for Inaho, it would probably be in a final battle between Inaho's Sleipnir and Slaine's Tharsis.

If Asseylum is the one who kills Slaine, it will probably be as revenge for what she sees as a personal betrayal, specifically getting drunk with power, continuing the war, and trying to take over the Earth, pretty much the antithesis of princess's values.

As for Eddelrituo, it is possible that she does Slaine in, but not particularly likely. If she does, most likely to free Asseylum from his captivity. Lemrina doesn't seem particularly likely- she still intends to use Slaine as a path to power as empress of Vers.

More likely, I think it is possible that, just before the end, some will attempt to, and possibly even succeed to kill Asseylum. Right now, the most likely candidate for the assassin is Lemrina (or someone acting on her orders), as she no doubt now views her as an obstacle to her rise to power.

Alternatively, the series should take to darker route and have Slaine truly get drunk with power and try to dispose of Asseylum as he considers her to have "outlived her usefulness". Most likely, if this does happen, Slaine's plans will be ended when Inaho shows up to save his waifu!
Old 2015-02-21, 17:09   Link #2931
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
I like how Inaho has subly changes to his character like with the seagulls in the first season he couldn't smile at time but now he can and can now show a bit more emotions. I find it funny with how Eddie respects Slaine and last season she hated earthline last season with no indication of learning human of vers and earth are no difference. I think they change her personality because her Voice actor likes Slaine and rep the fangirls who like Slaine.I like Slaine not as much as Inaho. I just wanted to speak my piece.
Old 2015-02-21, 17:50   Link #2932
Irenesharda

This weeks episode is called: "Flaw[s] of Paradise―Here to There―", and showed the cracks and flaws within Asseylum and Lemrina's "paradises" in that they are beutiful but fake, and also in the flaws that come in the world that Slaine is trying to build. It was also of course and transitory episode, which I'm guessing was the "here to there" part.

Next week's episode will be called, "Price of Glory[/Honor]―The Light of Day―". I know that Inaho and gang will have to fight this new battle this time, and it will be their hardest. I'm not sure what the rest of the title alludes to though?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-21, 17:55   Link #2933
leelee85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
This weeks episode is called: "Flaw[s] of Paradise―Here to There―", and showed the cracks and flaws within Asseylum and Lemrina's "paradises" in that they are beutiful but fake, and also in the flaws that come in the world that Slaine is trying to build. It was also of course and transitory episode, which I'm guessing was the "here to there" part.

Next week's episode will be called, "Price of Glory[/Honor]―The Light of Day―". I know that Inaho and gang will have to fight this new battle this time, and it will be their hardest. I'm not sure what the rest of the title alludes to though?
I guess Inaho and friends are trying to destroy Slaine's world he is trying to buld. You can call Slaine the main villain all you want but he is a tragic villain and Aoki calls him the deurigonist
Old 2015-02-21, 18:16   Link #2934
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by leelee85 View Post
I guess Inaho and friends are trying to destroy Slaine's world he is trying to buld. You can call Slaine the main villain all you want but he is a tragic villain and Aoki calls him the deurigonist
Umm, I'm probably one of Slaine's biggest supporters on here, I know he's the deuteragonist and I honestly don't even think he's a villain, much less the main villain.

You're kind of preaching to the choir on that part.

As to what Inaho and the Deucalion will do? Well, it all depends on what the UFE high command does, what Count Mazuurek does, and what Slaine does next.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-21, 18:19   Link #2935
leelee85

Quote:
Umm, I'm probably one of Slaine's biggest supporters on here, I know he's the deuteragonist and I honestly don't even think he's a villain, much less the main villain.

As to what Inaho and the Deucalion will do? Well, it all depends on what the UFE high command does, what Count Mazuurek does, and what Slaine does next.
Well tell that to some of the assholes that said Slaine became the main villain following the events of this episode.
Old 2015-02-21, 18:23   Link #2936
Top Sergeant

Quote:

Sadly for Slaine, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, it is said.
Old 2015-02-21, 18:31   Link #2937
setsunafseiei

my prediction on what is going to happen

-Inaho and co. will somehow miraculously win the martian blitzkrieg invasion . How ?
Plot Armour Tactic and Skills
-Lemrina is going to get rid of Asseylum once and for all . Inaho with Slaine trying to save her . But , Inaho will get there first and there will be lover's reunion , SLAINED NTRED
-Inaho and Slaine battle will end up with Inaho winning but Harklight taking a bullet for Slaine (Can see this coming with the fact that he is getting his own Kataphrakt )
-Lemrina becomes the new suicidal princess there's going to be another heavens fall
-The tragic antagonist Slaine will become a martyr to atone for his 'sins'
-Mars embrace democracy . America ***** yeah

Yup as generic as it sounds . But what could not fit into theory
-Inaho scene with hinting that he's going to be vegetable if he kept upgrading his terminator eye
-If there is going to be a super weapon/colony drop destroy the earth ending . This will defeat the purpose invading earth for resources in the first place
-Count Barouchcruz surprising giving up attitude
-Where does count Mazoo stands ? Neutral ?
-Can aldnoah technology be used at other things beside weapons ?
-As much as Slaine taking over the Mars regime and the emperor bedridden . He is still alive . I do believe the martian will take the Emperor's word over some traitor terran

Just my two cents
Old 2015-02-21, 21:15   Link #2938
jpwong

I'm kinda hoping that we'll see Asseylum suddenly remember everything and she'll then proceed to steal Slaine's landing castle (since his office seems to be on the moonbase) and then fly it into the battle to rescue Inaho and co which will set the stage for an epic Inaho and Asseylum vs Slaine and Lemrina battle royal.
Old 2015-02-21, 22:27   Link #2939
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwong View Post
I'm kinda hoping that we'll see Asseylum suddenly remember everything and she'll then proceed to steal Slaine's landing castle (since his office seems to be on the moonbase) and then fly it into the battle to rescue Inaho and co which will set the stage for an epic Inaho and Asseylum vs Slaine and Lemrina battle royal.
I don't really see that happening. Remember that Asseylum has no idea what happened ever since she got shot. Even if all her memories came back, she wouldn't feel the need to escape from Slaine. Say she sticks around and observes that Slaine has changed for the worse; they're still old friends. Knowing Asseylum's personality, she would stick around and do her best to make Slaine see the error of his ways—not ditch him.
Old 2015-02-21, 23:19   Link #2940
Top Sergeant

Ah, but her chatty maid is right there with her, and I'm sure Asseylum is going to be filled in on the missing days in her memory in short order.
Closed Thread