Notices

Old 2013-11-05, 00:38   Link #24661
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Personally, I hope that there are going to be a few years, before we see the ending of this manga, since I don't want this story to end yet.
true i want that too but i just hope that ikeda-sensei will give us happy ending coz the recent chapter is kinda dark and a bit tragic on tsukune & moka part
Old 2013-11-05, 01:13   Link #24662
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
true i want that too but i just hope that ikeda-sensei will give us happy ending coz the recent chapter is kinda dark and a bit tragic on tsukune & moka part
I agree that the recent tsukune and moka development is a bit dark, but I don't see anything tragic from it.

It's true that Tsukune sacrificed his humanity for Moka's sake, but I don't see him dying from this and while it's true that removing the Holy Lock might cause some issues for Tsukune, I don't think that it's going to be something that couldn't be resolved in someway.

The reason why I think like that ... is most likely because of Jack Frost's prophecy, which involves both Moka and Tsukune and this prophecy naturally can't be fulfilled if something bad happens to Tsukune or Moka.

Not to mention, I think that this development is going to bring Inner Moka and Tsukune even closer to each other, now that she is going to learn to what lengths Tsukune is willing to go, in order to save her.

Although, the scene where Moka wakes up, which hopefully is going to occur in the next chapter, should be pretty interesting
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-05, 01:25   Link #24663
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I agree that the recent tsukune and moka development is a bit dark, but I don't see anything tragic from it.

It's true that Tsukune sacrificed his humanity for Moka's sake, but I don't see him dying from this and while it's true that removing the Holy Lock might cause some issues for Tsukune, I don't think that it's going to be something that couldn't be resolved in someway.

The reason why I think like that ... is most likely because of Jack Frost's prophecy, which involves both Moka and Tsukune and this prophecy naturally can't be fulfilled if something bad happens to Tsukune or Moka.

Not to mention, I think that this development is going to bring Inner Moka and Tsukune even closer to each other, now that she is going to learn to what lengths Tsukune is willing to go, in order to save her.

Although, the scene where Moka wakes up, which hopefully is going to occur in the next chapter, should be pretty interesting
true i want to see that tragic i guess he will separate himself to his human family and friends coz i remember what said him earlier to choose to live in monster side or human side

quick question why does the principal have many holy locks is it because he doesn't want use his full power or berserk?
Old 2013-11-05, 01:47   Link #24664
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
true i want to see that tragic i guess he will separate himself to his human family and friends coz i remember what said him earlier to choose to live in monster side or human side

quick question why does the principal have many holy locks is it because he doesn't want use his full power or berserk?

and you forget the main point of the series...they want the humans and monster coexist together... tsukunes cousing knows the truth but is ok with it as tsukunes friends are really good people.... tsukunes mother met all girls and at first was shocked becouse so many pretty girls suddenly appeared near her son.... yet she accepted moka and asked to look after her son

I doubt she would reject moka or others becouse they are monsters.... they were monsters when she met them and they didnt do anything bad so she should be ok with it....tsukune might get to live in the monster world... but I doubt he would separete himself from his own family (give calls and maybe even invite on some ocasions as the monster-human coexistance thing)

it would be nice if at the end everyone gathered together on some party and so does tsukunes family... who is accepted by the other monster (mothers)...and that they really do get along and become friends with each other..... well there is needed a part of tsukune meeting his mother to solve the "im a monster now"... while mother mostly would go the "it doesnt matter if you turned into a monster you are and allways will be my son" thing

like the prophecy said tsukune and moka will move the whole world... so there wont be a clean parts of human and monster world.... it would become kinda one thing once both sides learn about the other side
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-01, 18:09   Link #24665
amtro
Distro

TLR and Claymore have already appeared. Do we even know if RV is going to be in this month's issue?
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-01, 18:54   Link #24666
GrimJack

yes it is in the issue just need to wait
Old 2013-12-03, 07:38   Link #24667
Deus Ex
Call me Convel

Spoiler:
Deus Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 07:51   Link #24668
bludvein

Not sure I like the design changes, Tsukune's especially.

The rest of the chapter is pretty much as expected.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 08:01   Link #24669
Deus Ex
Call me Convel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Not sure I like the design changes, Tsukune's especially.

The rest of the chapter is pretty much as expected.
Spoiler:
Deus Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 08:14   Link #24670
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Spoiler for spoilers:
Old 2013-12-03, 08:27   Link #24671
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

I'm confusing about the transformation......
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 08:29   Link #24672
Breimoon

as expected
Spoiler for raw:
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 08:46   Link #24673
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Spoiler for Aku-chan:
Old 2013-12-03, 08:56   Link #24674
NeutralZero

so a last catch before the end... nice...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 08:57   Link #24675
Kirihara_R

Just a bit
Spoiler for Akua:
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 09:26   Link #24676
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for 66-4:
Old 2013-12-03, 10:13   Link #24677
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2013-12-03, 10:59   Link #24678
amtro
Distro

Spoiler for 66-4:
Old 2013-12-03, 11:32   Link #24679
Chris38

Spoiler for 66-4:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 11:37   Link #24680
amtro
Distro

@Chris38 It's his face that seems to be out of place. It was the same with the first full body transformation, his face was just sort of plastered on. Tsukune's face does look better from a side angle.

Last edited by amtro; 2013-12-03 at 11:48. Reason: typo

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire