AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-11-15, 01:49   Link #41
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Anyone else think were going to see a gurren lagan-esque dream sequence where naruto breaks out of the moon genjutsu before the jyubi is defeated?
Old 2012-11-15, 05:16   Link #42
chancs

Seeing Kuruma throwing Kakashi to Obito was really funny But damn, they are dragging this too much. Seeing Kakashi this miserable is just boring. (a long time after Zabuza incident)

And Juubi looks like...One eyed? Couldn't they come up with something other? I had a hard time counting its ten tails
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 15:34   Link #43
Ero-Senn1n

It's strange how neither of them can sense the supposedly huge chakra of the 10 tails, i wonder if the 10 tails is something completely different from what Obito and we expected, maybe his chakra is very different from what they know of, maybe that type of power is what can destroy the world and create another one. And Naruto also has chakra from all demons (except the 1-tails), so anything can happen in this fight
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 16:14   Link #44
Ushio the Omega

This fight is so fucking boring! 46 chapters and nothing is happening.

Minato seals the kyuubi in Naruto because to beat the guy in the mask you need a special power, now the guy in the mask is weaker than Kakashi and is a minion to the edo tensei Madara who was introduced as a minion. What the fuck!

And yet according to Kishimoto this manga won't end till 2014 at the earlist so what the hell is going to happen and who is the actual final bad guy!
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 18:21   Link #45
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I retain my stance that Sasuke is the final boss. It's been set up like that since the Sasuke Retrieval arc, before Akatsuki was even properly introduced.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 19:10   Link #46
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I retain my stance that Sasuke is the final boss. It's been set up like that since the Sasuke Retrieval arc, before Akatsuki was even properly introduced.
Sasuke. ....final villan?, it doesn't feel right sasuke and naruto are rivals, the final battle might be between them, but i don't see sasuke going as a final boss villan ,he is not among the good guys but neither fits as boss villan
Old 2012-11-15, 20:29   Link #47
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

When did kishi say that the manga isn't ending till 2014? He can really drag it slowly though. I just hope there's no pressure from Jump editors on him to continue.

Last edited by Poetic Justice; 2012-11-15 at 21:01.
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 21:50   Link #48
itachi-san314

Quote:
yea, the last fight will definitely be between naruto and sasuke, but sasuke's position is what is really variable. i see him becoming more of an anti-hero like vegeta (sasuke's arguably there already). i doubt he'll ever be a true villain in this story. and i also don't think he will die. he'll do something to redeem himself from the darkside, but i see him leaving the scene and forming his own uchiha village somewhere else. it would set up a timeskip story with naruto as hokage and sasuke as the uchiha leader. not friends, not enemies, but always rivals
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 23:54   Link #49
Aquillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
And ruin Kishi's milking of the Obito story? At this point, I wouldn't have minded if Obito got gutted. He has become Kakashi's personal villain more than the story's main villain. Madara and the Jyuubi are far bigger threats and have eclipsed him as villain.
Well, also... I mean, we know his full backstory and motivation now. Normally, the only time you learn a villain's full backstory and motivation in this series is when they're about to die (or, sometimes, right after they die.)

So I think it's pretty reasonable to assume that he'll die fairly soon, probably while turning a heel-face turn at the last moment.
Aquillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 08:15   Link #50
Shay
Monarch Programmer

I’m starting to lose interest in the manga now. I'm finding it too hard to decipher what is going on. I am gonna take another break from it and wait for the anime to catch up.

Bye all see you next year.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 09:29   Link #51
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Where do you place Madara then? He is clearly the strongest evil guy now.
I think Obito's eternal tsukiyomi will collapse when the incomplete 10-tails will break down and Madara will be happy with that since he changed his mind after realizing how much he enjoys fighting as he is now. Then Obito will realize he's been used by Madara and will probably sacrifice himself at the last moment to save Naruto and the alliance from Madara. But that will stop Madara only for some time, to give time for Sasuke to come back to the main plot line. Sure Sasuke and Naruto will have their big fight later on, but the right ending still seems to be a Naruto+Sasuke vs Immortal-Madara. I believe that the author wants to show us team 7 fighting as one later on, and if Sasuke is the strongest/final villain then after their fight there wouldn't be any worthy opponent to fight against. Right now Madara is way stronger than Naruto and Sasuke, they still need to grow to reach that level, they can have their powerups for their battle against each other, and after that they'll be able to fight Edo-Rinnegan-Senju-Uchiha-Madara by joining their powers. It also makes sense because Naruto and Sasuke inherited the hatred which was born between the younger and older sons of Sage, storywise it would be logical that true peace comes to the world when the two great opposing forces join into one.
Old 2012-11-16, 13:39   Link #52
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

If you want a Team 7 fight, Sai will suffice.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-18, 00:34   Link #53
iBeast

God I miss Sasuke.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-18, 10:50   Link #54
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
God I miss Sasuke.
Eww. We saw plenty of Sasuke recently. I miss cooler characters like Lee, Shika, and Neji. We haven't seen them in ages.

I also hope we get Tsunade's death scene soon so the Kages can move toward the Jyuubi..
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-18, 13:14   Link #55
azenable
President of TecoT

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
yea, the last fight will definitely be between naruto and sasuke, but sasuke's position is what is really variable. i see him becoming more of an anti-hero like vegeta (sasuke's arguably there already). i doubt he'll ever be a true villain in this story. and i also don't think he will die. he'll do something to redeem himself from the darkside, but i see him leaving the scene and forming his own uchiha village somewhere else. it would set up a timeskip story with naruto as hokage and sasuke as the uchiha leader. not friends, not enemies, but always rivals
Setting up his own Uchiha village means he need to have a family an reproduce....can't see that happening...
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-18, 14:48   Link #56
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by azenable View Post
Setting up his own Uchiha village means he need to have a family an reproduce....can't see that happening...
well it would obviously happen during a time skip, then when the story started he would be celibate again although it would have to be some sort of intermediate village at first since it would take a few generations to make a significant amount of true uchiha. sasuke would have no choice but to recruit villagers to start
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-18, 15:37   Link #57
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by azenable View Post
Just read the chapter where Sakura accidentally poisons Naruto, after Naruto's speech she hopes that Sasuke will be "saved". It's quite obvious that the author of the manga won't allow Sasuke to end up with anyone else than Sakura
Sasuke really has the most tragic life, since others may also have lost their families and stuff, but Sasuke's also bound to Sakura on top of that, his fate is sealed
On the other hand people like Naruto and Gaara can choose from all the fangirls they have for being so awesome, they can get a happy end unlike Sasuke
Old 2012-11-19, 06:51   Link #58
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
It's quite obvious that the author of the manga won't allow Sasuke to end up with anyone else than Sakura
Sasuke really has the most tragic life, since others may also have lost their families and stuff, but Sasuke's also bound to Sakura on top of that, his fate is sealed
Interesting.. quite hokey and sappy if true.

I would like to see it bittersweet, such as, Sakura ends up with Sasuke but only some final dastardly deed which renders him blind.. so she has to look after him for a lifetime.. but since it's shonen, I doubt anything but a happy ending for Sasuke will happen.
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-19, 20:25   Link #59
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenu View Post
Interesting.. quite hokey and sappy if true.

I would like to see it bittersweet, such as, Sakura ends up with Sasuke but only some final dastardly deed which renders him blind.. so she has to look after him for a lifetime.. but since it's shonen, I doubt anything but a happy ending for Sasuke will happen.
If Kishi wanted Sasuke blind he could have made Sasuke lose his sight slower with mangekyou sharingan and not give Sasuke EMS so I don't see Sasuke losing his sight.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 03:42   Link #60
beyondsaving

Quick question: Did Sasuke get edo tensei'd orochimaru style when he was put in that box by the sound 4? Because, I seem to remember he had to "die" to unlock the next level of the curse seal... and that would mean Sasuke could possibly unlock unlimited chakra if he knew how, the same way Madara did... Maybe that the person who taught Madara how to do that is the person Orochimaru is taking Sasuke to see...

hope to see more of that plot line.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion