Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-06, 19:23   Link #21
MiniSilverTiger
Slapped Silly

[QUOTE=Lord Raiden]
You also gotta remember something. White beard isn't all he used to be cracked up to be too. Remember the manga chapter with him being surrounded by nurses and plugged full of IV's? Yeah, I think he's grown old and weak enough to be able to be taken by Luffy in a fight.
QUOTE]

IV's? i though they were shooting rum into his blood or something, whitebeard looks healthy to me :fingers:
Old 2004-11-07, 04:58   Link #22
mrbushido

I agree, you know One Piece characters, no matter if they look like they're "weakened" or "vulnerable", they'll most likely stick to their reputation; in this case, Whitebeard being...well...ginormously strong.
Old 2004-11-07, 09:58   Link #23
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

hehe. Ya know, if WhiteBeard isn't as strong as he used to be, and he's still the strongest on the grand line, that's a scarry freaking thought because it makes you wonder how strong Gold Roger was at his prime. o_0
Old 2004-11-08, 15:07   Link #24
Yoska
フランキー

It's good to remember rumours are rumours until proved otherwise and sincerely doubt that Oda would share he's plans so reckressly. I wouldn't even be surprised if he's assistants wouldn't know what's coming in long term. Heck, Oda himself has officially started some rumours which never came true. But still, thanks to Lord Raiden of providing interesting topics, keep posting more rumours if possible.

Usually in the genre of One Piece old age is a power boosting factor. I would say White Beard (or Moustache if you want) is hell of a strong guy, nurses could be pumping steroids into him 24/7. More trivial prediction, the scar on Whity's chest could have be made by Gol D Roger.

Lot's of fine events coming soon. Whity's and Shanks meeting, Black Bear, Doflamingo... enough material for dozen volumes.
Old 2004-11-09, 07:25   Link #25
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Thanks. I'll post if I hear anything, but it may be some time again before I get anything worth posting. I like to research my rumors first before posting to see if they're viable or just bunk floating around. So that way I only post stuff that has a very, very high potential of being true. That helps keep you guys from having to sort through the miles of rumors to find the few that are true. I do that instead so you guys don't have to. ^_^
Closed Thread