AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-11-06, 08:24   Link #341
Althalus57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanomurakumo View Post
I don't think Kiba is married, it looked like he was hitting on her and bragging.
Shino being ignored as always.
I'm glad Naruto ended up with Hinata, and not Sakura, even if there was no depiction of interaction since her confession in Pain arc.
Chouji x Karui was completely out of left field.
Looks like Sakura's daughter is stalking Bolt.
Kind of a pity about Neji.
Is Tenten the mother of Rock Lee's Son?
Gaara looks like a dweeb with that hair.
I can't believe Onoki still hasn't died.

I read somewhere that the author can't write for girls, which is why none of the Kunoichi get much facetime in the manga.
Hopefully the Anime expands on this more.
Also, they have always had electricity in Naruto, you can see Naruto using an electric kettle to make instant ramen several times in the series.
They even had cameras for the chuunin exams.....

By the way I know it was already answerd but for the people that do not want to look at the chapter that was given: the woman with Kiba is I think the girl that was with the old cat lady that sold Sasuke and his team some weapon before his fight with Itachi

Last edited by Althalus57; 2014-11-06 at 08:41.
Althalus57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 08:27   Link #342
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Who is Tenten husband? Gaara?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 08:31   Link #343
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Who is Tenten husband? Gaara?
Lee, thought it was obvious
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 08:48   Link #344
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
Onoki's just that bad ass! (seriously after he took out the white Zetsu and then made it look like he dusted Sasuke he's been my favourite Kage)

Shino was the teacher on the first page.
I meant Shino was being ignored by his students, other characters always seem to forget he exists, even if he doesn't exactly go out of his way to stand out.

Also about Sasuke x Sakura, Sasuke supposedly turned over a new leaf. (pun NOT intended)
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 08:49   Link #345
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
The cat girl from chapter 354 I believe.
yea..same hair style...cant believe you remember that! well done!

Really not a fan of color chapters, it seems off im used to black and white. still it was a great ending...kinda wanted a spinoff version of the kids as shinobis but it doesnt look good. Seems narutos kids dont have byakugan since they have pupils in there eyes which is kinda sad
Dont think this will be in the movie as a epilogue, most probaly in the anime
Old 2014-11-06, 08:52   Link #346
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Apparently Kishi and Oda are good friends and that was sorta a shout out.
I see. No wonder the cover page is like this for OP.

Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 08:55   Link #347
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:

lol thats pretty cool naruto and luffy eating the others favourite food ^^
Old 2014-11-06, 09:08   Link #348
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

I'm fairly satisfied with the ending. It fits in line with how the story has been going recently so I'm not complaining.

Poor Tenten is bored with life...either that or profits have gone down since the last quarter. Anko really let herself go. She should meet Tabitha from Pokemon ORAS, then. They share that in common.

Shizune has not aged a bit...dayum.
Even as a Hokage, Kakashi never removed his mask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Oh man, the salt is so real, I thought the break down of the NaruSaku fans were bad yesterday, today is pure apocalyptic
I can only imagine. I guess it's time to check tumblr then.

EDIT: So, I thought it couldn't get worse than yesterday. It got worse than yesterday. Holy crap. These shippers are like the embodiment of immaturity at this point with titles like "Twilight, still a better ending than the Naruto manga" and "R.I.P. naruto uzumaki chapters 1-698." Though there are some benign ones like "A moment of silence for all the ships that didn't become canon."

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Apparently Kishi and Oda are good friends and that was sorta a shout out.
Ahhh...so that explains the Straw Hat Pirates insignia. Kinda nullifies the whole Pirates vs Ninjas thing that used to actually be a thing.

Quote:

That's actually pretty cool.

Last edited by Hiss13; 2014-11-06 at 09:22.
Hiss13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 09:08   Link #349
HanaChie
花千枝<3!

I still think these chapters are underwhelming (and somehow I thought 700th chapter would be 2x times longer than normal one ) Damn I cannot wait for a spin-off with kids, maybe there will be Kakashi's one!
Old 2014-11-06, 09:12   Link #350
ronin myael
lost ronin

I'm disappointed that Naruto didn't end up with Sasuke. LOL
Old 2014-11-06, 09:16   Link #351
ImperialFlameGod8190

Gotta be honest for the ending its rather predictable but mostly underwhelming.
The ships are pretty predictable.
Naruto x Hinata
Sakura x Sasuke
Ino x Sai
Choji is with Karui (One of Kirabi's attendants)
Lee x Tenten

Thats where it ends because really it feels like all chapter 700 did was end all the shipping wars and really it did it relatively tamely. But it sets up amusingly for the next series. It was a nice run but it was disappointing in the end and really it was disappointing even with the last but imma miss you and u'll always be a part of my life naruto
BELIEVE IT!

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 09:19   Link #352
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagami View Post
Meh its Sakura so its all good....if Hinata was in that situation I would lose my shit!!!
whatever i cant stop your opinion whether i agree with it or not sheesh but really thats pathetic

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 09:20   Link #353
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I don't want this to end. I'm hoping for a follow up with either Bolt or someone else.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 09:20   Link #354
Spelt

Saddest part about this whole thing is gonna be seeing the naruto forum being moved to the older series section.
Old 2014-11-06, 09:24   Link #355
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
yea..same hair style...cant believe you remember that! well done!

Really not a fan of color chapters, it seems off im used to black and white. still it was a great ending...kinda wanted a spinoff version of the kids as shinobis but it doesnt look good. Seems narutos kids dont have byakugan since they have pupils in there eyes which is kinda sad
Dont think this will be in the movie as a epilogue, most probaly in the anime
So much for Hiashi's grand Eugenics plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spelt View Post
Saddest part about this whole thing is gonna be seeing the naruto forum being moved to the older series section.
That probably won't happen until after the BD/DVD release of the movie or the anime finishes...whichever comes later.
Old 2014-11-06, 09:24   Link #356
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
I'm fairly satisfied with the ending. It fits in line with how the story has been going recently so I'm not complaining.

Poor Tenten is bored with life...either that or profits have gone down since the last quarter. Anko really let herself go. She should meet Tabitha from Pokemon ORAS, then. They share that in common.

Shizune has not aged a bit...dayum.
Even as a Hokage, Kakashi never removed his mask.

I can only imagine. I guess it's time to check tumblr then.

EDIT: So, I thought it couldn't get worse than yesterday. It got worse than yesterday. Holy crap. These shippers are like the embodiment of immaturity at this point with titles like "Twilight, still a better ending than the Naruto manga" and "R.I.P. naruto uzumaki chapters 1-698." Though there are some benign ones like "A moment of silence for all the ships that didn't become canon."

Ahhh...so that explains the Straw Hat Pirates insignia. Kinda nullifies the whole Pirates vs Ninjas thing that used to actually be a thing.

That's actually pretty cool.
Kinda remind you of the Mikoto cultists, no? Anyway, It's always nice to see the friendship between two artists in their work.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 09:25   Link #357
james0246

The Kishimoto Appreciation thread has been created. An Overall Impressions thread will be started sometime this weekend. If anyone has any other ideas for new threads, please feel free to post them in the Thread Request section of the sub-forum. Have fun.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 09:26   Link #358
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
Kinda remind you of the Mikoto cultists, no? Anyway, It's always nice to see the friendship between two artists in their work.
I feel like the angry NaruSaku fans are making Mikoto cultists look tame in comparison at the moment.
Regardless, I do question the ChojiXKarui pairing and the fact that Kiba ended up with some faceless NPC, but whatever.
Old 2014-11-06, 09:31   Link #359
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well that's it.

Will admit at a certain point the series just kind of started to lose me, but at least nice to see how things turned out.

I can understand Tenten being bored. Ninja weapons weren't really of any use for the past few hundred chapters . Except of course for super weapons, but not that many of those to sell .

As to the shipping...it's fine. At some points I thought Naruto and Sakura could be a nice twist, but it's fine the route they went. Sakura basically chased Sasuke around for 700 chapters like a lost puppy so she basically ended up happy there. Kind of makes me feel more sorry for her than anything else.

There is that movie, but regardless. Audios Naruto. In my view you kind of lost your focus at times and got too caught up in OMG Super Attacks, but such is how it goes. If they do more with this universe it'd be nice to have a show that sticks a bit more to what the series was in the very beginning. Team work, tactics, and making the most of your abilities.
Old 2014-11-06, 09:40   Link #360
ChuckE
Provoker

So Sasuke saved his aquired rinnengan? Good good

Tags
series ending, weekly spoiler discussion