Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2014-12-11, 16:48   Link #1
NervZero
RAWR!!!

Send a message via AIM to NervZero
Need a filler anime to watch

*I'm not looking for anime with tons of fillers... So what I mean by this is that i'm looking for an anime to fill the gap until this seasons anime finish airing so i can power through them and not have to wait a week in between watching them...

Some anime that I have recently watched and really enjoyed...
umm basically if it was released in fall i have seen it (http://anichart.net/fall) or am watching it currently...

I am very excited about Kamisama Hajimemashita second season I really enjoyed the first season of this show.. So basically what I'm looking for is a show with supernatural elements and romance... Romance does not need to be the central focus but it must exist...

Noragami is a show I just finished well a while ago it feels like and i really enjoyed the feel of this show... This is a good example of what I'm looking for or something that would be acceptable...

But please no shows like Gugure! Kokkuri-san... This would be an example of something I do not want to watch....

Magic Kaito 1412 on the other hand is a show that I enjoy... It is silly... But it has the potential to turn into something that I would really enjoy....

Akatsuki no Yona is another example of an anime that fits the bill of what i'm looking for....

If it has Gundam in the title I have seen it or if it is about mecha in any way I have seen it...

My problem is this i have seen way to many anime and I cannot even create a list and I do not have the desire to do so.... With all that said I would really enjoy a supernatural anime with romance that is a broad category I realize that... But if I get to defined no one will respond... I do feel bad for postings this but I am at a loss for what I should watch until the current season is over... Normally I will just watch Gundam Seed or Kenshin... But I have seen those a million times.... OOO AND NO HONEY AND CLOVER the show was fun to watch but little people are odd... Which is why I most likely do not like Gugure! Kokkuri-san.... So i am asking for help because a lot of new anime have come out and I might have missed something in the past two or three or even five years that I would have enjoyed watching....

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
NervZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-11, 20:49   Link #2
Dawnstorm

Hm, maybe Otome Youkai Zakuro? Many people have missed this.

Are you game for reverse harems, like, say, Fruits Basket? If so, the recent Kamigami ni Asobi was surprisingly fun (utterly silly and completely tongue in cheek).

A long shot, but maybe Mikakunin de Shinkoukei? (You'd have to wait a good bit until the supernatural kicks in.)

Maybe look up Mushi Uta?

I'm running out of ideas. (If you've seen any of those, tell me whether you liked them or not; that might help gauge your taste and I might be able to think of something else.)
Dawnstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-11, 22:15   Link #3
NervZero
RAWR!!!

I'm game for anything even an old show that maybe I havent seen in a few years... I have seen Otome Youkai Zakuro and I really enjoyed it is another good example of a show I would love to see the second season to... Did they ever make a second season that show? I will watch Mikakunin de Shinkoukei i didnt even know about that anime thank you!

Old 2014-12-11, 22:21   Link #4
NervZero
RAWR!!!

Mikakunin de Shinkoukei is only 12 episodes + 2 ova that will last me 4 to 6 days.... So i will need more recommendations... I will also check out Mushi Uta...

Old 2014-12-11, 23:12   Link #5
Dawnstorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NervZero View Post
I'm game for anything even an old show that maybe I havent seen in a few years... I have seen Otome Youkai Zakuro and I really enjoyed it is another good example of a show I would love to see the second season to... Did they ever make a second season that show?
Sadly, no, and I don't think it's very likely they'll make another.

More recs, hmm...

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge
Iriya no Sora - Ufo no Natsu
Hataraku Maou Sama
Dawnstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-12, 05:23   Link #6
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

You're a tough nut to crack - you've seen almost everything I was keen to recommend. But one show I don't see on your list is the very much underrated Gingitsune. It meets all your requirements except that the romance is definitely not central to the story, though there is a bit of it.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-12, 07:42   Link #7
IceHism

Didn't see this so i'll recommend this

Shin Sekai Yori: Sci-fi supernatural dystopia. Really good character development. There is romance in the plot but it's more of a subplot Either way, the whole show is amazing and it's really good.

Monogatari Series is also a good supernatural show with a lot of romance elements. Also, the show is awesome in general
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-29, 01:34   Link #8
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Nevermind, reread the first post

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-29, 15:22   Link #9
cleo

Maybe
Romeo x Juliet

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha

And as you're not turned off by old school anime, you might like Magic Knight Rayearth.
cleo is offline   Reply With Quote