AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations > Custom Requests

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-05-28, 14:46   Link #41
WingedAccelerator
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post



I heard spoilers (from multiple sources including this site novel thread), it was confirmed who he dates, of course I can't read moon runes myself, so...
That one was based on the cover alone, and myself also assumed that it screams the obvious. But on /r/InouBattle/, they say it was left ambiguous.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 14:46   Link #42
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Well, if you say so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^BokuTomo final ending was non-romantic

^^Added them
As long as it's not the time controller then it's clear
You got Kampfer displaced accidentally (?) under manga list BTW.
__________________
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it" (Charles R. Swindoll)
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 15:01   Link #43
Ulin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
As far as romance goes, Good Ending... I can't say she lost by not going out with that loser but she certainly didn't win. Actually was the helper girl who ended up with the mc the main heroine from the beginning or did the other girl start out that way. Ah well i'll just purge it from my memory again.
In Good Ending Yuki was always the main heroine. The fact she started as helper is just a trope as common as any other (take Toradora for example, Taiga was the Main Heroine al way through)
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 15:03   Link #44
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Which still fit, as she is not winner either.

Well I wouldn't write off Nashe completely, as long as one lives there is always hope, even if she is evil manipulative bitch. If Adler ever hook up with someone I would Still prefer her over Rolonia at least.
Nashetania has absolutely no hope at all. None.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
If you only watch few early episodes of the anime, you might think she is
Still doesn't change the fact that she was never the main girl, unless every girl who appears first is the main girl.

Quote:
Oh, forgot to add that epic : Akame ga Kill
Akame had zero interest in Tatsumi to begin with, so why bother putting her on the list.
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 15:06   Link #45
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Nashetania has absolutely no hope at all. None.



Still doesn't change the fact that she was never the main girl, unless every girl who appears first is the main girl.



Akame had zero interest in Tatsumi to begin with, so why bother putting her on the list.
TBF it doesn't specify interest, Akame was the main heroine and she didn't end up with the protagonist so it fits the thread.
__________________

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 15:46   Link #46
Blueknight78
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
why bleach is on that list???
afar i know the mc only had eyes (romance) for the girl he ended, the "loli shinigami ship was the fandom, but the mc aways was planed to end with the girl he ended, this means which he "ended with hsi main girl".

the same goe for naruto, the red/pink hair girl awasy had her eyes for the other guy and the mc himself never was really into her, it was again another "fandom pair" more than actually a real love interest.

is important to take in account "how it's is that "main girl", some cases that main girl never even was a romantic interest for the mc and was more like a friend or supporter or something like that.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic240848_1.gif:small
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 15:52   Link #47
charasu
DigiDestinied
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South East Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
TBF it doesn't specify interest, Akame was the main heroine and she didn't end up with the protagonist so it fits the thread.
But she is far more fitted as main character not main heroine


----------

Forgot to add, does A/Z count?
__________________
This size of this sig is beyond what A-S permits.
charasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 16:04   Link #48
wuhugm
Salted Tiger
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell of Cliches
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Nashetania has absolutely no hope at all. None.



Still doesn't change the fact that she was never the main girl, unless every girl who appears first is the main girl.



Akame had zero interest in Tatsumi to begin with, so why bother putting her on the list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
why bleach is on that list???
afar i know the mc only had eyes (romance) for the girl he ended, the "loli shinigami ship was the fandom, but the mc aways was planed to end with the girl he ended, this means which he "ended with hsi main girl".

the same goe for naruto, the red/pink hair girl awasy had her eyes for the other guy and the mc himself never was really into her, it was again another "fandom pair" more than actually a real love interest.

is important to take in account "how it's is that "main girl", some cases that main girl never even was a romantic interest for the mc and was more like a friend or supporter or something like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charasu View Post
But she is far more fitted as main character not main heroine
We don't need such detailed observation

See it from normal readers perspectives

People thought Naruto will end up with Sakura, Ichigo with Rukia, and Tatsumi with Akame
Not because romantic interactions, but because those girls have the most screentime, and the manga gave that impression
Until, well, those eventually didn't happen
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 16:13   Link #49
charasu
DigiDestinied
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South East Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
We don't need such detailed observation

See it from normal readers perspectives

People thought Naruto will end up with Sakura, Ichigo with Rukia, and Tatsumi with Akame
Not because romantic interactions, but because those girls have the most screentime, and the manga gave that impression
Until, well, those eventually didn't happen
the fan reaction when their ship sunk
__________________
This size of this sig is beyond what A-S permits.
charasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 16:15   Link #50
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: St. Celestina
Anime: Vision of Escaflowne

Hitomi can't decide between Amano and Van

Anime & Light Novel: Madan no Ou To Vanadis

Titta lost to Elen as "first love" and Elen is the first one to bear Tigre's child.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 16:24   Link #51
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by charasu View Post
the fan reaction when their ship sunk
I have to say i had the strongest reaction to the bleach pairing over the other two.

Reads chapter: wut? how'd he end up with her?
Seconds later: should i have waffles or pancakes today?

the other two i just giggled creepily to myself while following the forums in public areas.
__________________

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 16:35   Link #52
wuhugm
Salted Tiger
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell of Cliches
^^How did Escaflowne end again? That has dual MC to me (Hitomi and Van)

Madan no Ou To Vanadis doesn't count coz Ellen is the main heroine

Here's how to spot main heroine :

1. Has her name in the title or something referring to her (Toradora, Yuragi Yuuna, Madan no Ou To Vanadis, Hidan no Aria)
2. Is the cover for Volume 1
3. Is beside the MC in the promotional pictures
4. Simply the first to meet and join the MC (Not always, but most of the time in adventure stories)
5. Simply has the most screentime
6. Has something that makes her inseparable from MC (Join Piloting, Life Sharing, Contract, Etc)

Wanna add "Tsundere" But that's it for now I guess
Usually it's really easy to spot main heroine, even more in anime
How they are presented is different
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 16:42   Link #53
charasu
DigiDestinied
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South East Asia
@^ first time i hear that no.2 :v
----------
What happen to HnG end?
__________________
This size of this sig is beyond what A-S permits.
charasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 17:11   Link #54
kampfer91
Master Eugenist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Nah i approve kampfer winning girl , best girl there is , she is more like main heroine than other .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 17:46   Link #55
Estzero1
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Nah i approve kampfer winning girl , best girl there is , she is more like main heroine than other .
Akane or Shizuku? Don't forget that we have the possibility to differ.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic242962_2.gif

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 18:21   Link #56
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
For Kampfer we have two winners
Akane for the LN and Shizuku for the manga
If multi route is not counted then aside from fate s/n almost all anime/manga based on a visual novel can count
As for inou battle, who win in the end?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 18:34   Link #57
kampfer91
Master Eugenist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
Akane or Shizuku? Don't forget that we have the possibility to differ.
It is Shizuku who keep the plot going , Akane just sit there doing nothing .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 19:04   Link #58
Estzero1
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
It is Shizuku who keep the plot going , Akane just sit there doing nothing .
Yeah, it was a nice chance of things that we had different winners.
I also would choose Shizuku, which doesn't mean that Akane is terrible.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic242962_2.gif

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 19:54   Link #59
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Anime:
Mobile Suit Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080
Valvrave
(nobody wins IIRC)
Aldnoah.Zero
D.N.Angel
Samurai Flamenco
Tales of Zestiria the X
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Duel Monsters


Manga:
Yu-Gi-Oh!
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 20:34   Link #60
G0rd0
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
boku dake ga inai machi
G0rd0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
non-main heroine, romance, spoiler, sub-heroine is the best, twist end

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.