AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

Old 2008-05-05, 03:41   Link #681
Sandara Lee
Haunted

Send a message via Yahoo to Sandara Lee
Why can't Coca-Cola advertise in VK? I mean Coke "Zero" ... what am I thinking?
Sandara Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 21:27   Link #682
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
Im curious are there any other Ruka fans....I mean I love Yuka, but Ruka rocks too(she's my fav)
Just curious....does she get any more attention in the manga (im currently on volume 3)
and I <3 her..cause she's so like ....Whutevaa /tsundere
kinda like me :-P

oh btw can someone answer me this
Spoiler:

also i noticed the "class president"? for the day class seems to like Ruka...but I never noticed that in the manga.....did I miss something? (at least he wanted Ruka to give him a chocolate for valentines day? lol)

btw Headmaster....whuts his deal, can anyone explain him.....
does he play a bigger role ever? he's pretty funny I must admit and like my third fav character
So far my fav chararacters are Ruka>Yuki=Kaname>>Headmaster>Zero>the others

if anyone can answer my questions i'll be super appreciative. THANKS!!!!!!

Last edited by MercFH; 2008-05-07 at 01:13.
MercFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-07, 19:00   Link #683
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
So far, the anime series is really good in my opinion. Plus I'm glad that I get to know this anime now because today I told one of my friends about Vampire knight. Plus I shown a picture of Kaname and Zero, and already, she like Vampire knight. I'm so glad, and plus kids at my HS know about Vampire Knight <3. Makes me really happy being a otaku
Old 2008-05-12, 16:13   Link #684
zetsubousensei
zoku!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercFH View Post
Im curious are there any other Ruka fans....I mean I love Yuka, but Ruka rocks too(she's my fav)
Just curious....does she get any more attention in the manga (im currently on volume 3)
and I <3 her..cause she's so like ....Whutevaa /tsundere
kinda like me :-P

oh btw can someone answer me this
Spoiler:

also i noticed the "class president"? for the day class seems to like Ruka...but I never noticed that in the manga.....did I miss something? (at least he wanted Ruka to give him a chocolate for valentines day? lol)

btw Headmaster....whuts his deal, can anyone explain him.....
does he play a bigger role ever? he's pretty funny I must admit and like my third fav character
So far my fav chararacters are Ruka>Yuki=Kaname>>Headmaster>Zero>the others

if anyone can answer my questions i'll be super appreciative. THANKS!!!!!!
Well let me see, I havent read the manga in forever, so excuse my poor memory if I am wrong but regarding kanamexruka:
Spoiler:
zetsubousensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 22:01   Link #685
Avisch
Reality Blender

Yes there was a chapter like that

Spoiler for can't remember which chapter:

One crazy B****
Avisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 01:14   Link #686
Amalia

Send a message via MSN to Amalia
Um, sorry but one question please....

Well the episodes of the series are going to be 26 which are quite a few regarding the success of the series and the manga. So I wanted to ask, since the manga is still ongoing, are they going to do a second season or some OVAS? Have you guys heard anything on that matter?
Old 2008-05-17, 11:39   Link #687
Cococokie

I watched vk until ep 5. And Vampire knight is BORING as hell!! I can't understand what the anime is really about, i think i saw the rating for Manga say it should be quite good. The anime is all talk and talk, anyone had the same feeling?
Cococokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 17:40   Link #688
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Yea but i like the talk talk...
too mych claymore is bad for you lol
Old 2008-05-19, 01:08   Link #689
Cococokie

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Yea but i like the talk talk...
too mych claymore is bad for you lol
lolz, this has nothing to do with claymore
Cococokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 02:36   Link #690
aixchel
Shinkumi

This anime is getting so frustrating. The manga was really good and angsty but the anime seems really dull and unaffecting. There aren't any good transitions between scenes and I'm not finding any reason to have an affinity for any of the characters like I did in the manga. It is starting to feel like a really flat adaption of manga to anime
aixchel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 10:15   Link #691
Kai Yukari

Quote:
Originally Posted by aixchel View Post
This anime is getting so frustrating. The manga was really good and angsty but the anime seems really dull and unaffecting. There aren't any good transitions between scenes and I'm not finding any reason to have an affinity for any of the characters like I did in the manga. It is starting to feel like a really flat adaption of manga to anime
I got the same feeling since the first episode. I just can't quite put my finger on it, but I was slowly getting irritated. I just re-read the earlier volumes of the manga and I found the anime somewhat lacking in storytelling. Some of my favorite scenes from the manga weren't animated as I expected it to be, they don't leave the same impression on me as when I read it the first time eg. Zero's first time sucking Yuuki's blood. Might be Studio Deen's fault there.

But on the other hand, the anime made me notice that the series is scary, I certainly didn't mind that particular aspect due to the blood-drenched bishounens and the fact that I read Hino's earlier work of Merupuri that I didn't feel any fear . Adding some original stuff didn't hurt that much too and I appreciated that.
Kai Yukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 12:35   Link #692
LKK

The Vampire Knight web site has posted a new promotion video. There are brief spoilers for beyond episode 8.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 02:10   Link #693
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cococokie View Post
I watched vk until ep 5. And Vampire knight is BORING as hell!! I can't understand what the anime is really about, i think i saw the rating for Manga say it should be quite good. The anime is all talk and talk, anyone had the same feeling?
first off you want action go elsewhere
2nd off you do not understand deep rooted emotions and emotional trauma...go else where.

The vampires are tramzied emotionally at last by human standards that and there is stress int his environment and thats before the angst and emoness.

its a interesting way to "observe" human psyche(anything thats sentianit can be considered human since "human" can mean many of thing).

Also Kaname's situation is interesting, his infatuation with Yuki is nicely handled I wonder if he has the guts to not bite her while not the more typical vamp lord cute human "infatuation" he is very much drawn other and the crux of the problem is pure bloods turn humans they bite into slaves.

While its not the best of fiction looking at any one part the fiction builds ont he characters builds on the story and setting, I would only call this medicore if you do not understand the grene, its like calling Bokurano a dumb mech show(ok so VK is not that good but its a decent Gothic drama).
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 08:55   Link #694
LKK

In a report posted on ANN, they confirm that episode 13 will be the last episode of the first season. The second season is green-lit for an October return. In the interim, there will be a web radio show debuting July 7 called the Vampire Knight: Cross Academy Broadcasting Club featuring voice actors from the cast posing as their characters.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous

Last edited by LKK; 2008-06-23 at 08:57. Reason: added more info
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 14:32   Link #695
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
In a report posted on ANN, they confirm that episode 13 will be the last episode of the first season. The second season is green-lit for an October return. In the interim, there will be a web radio show debuting July 7 called the Vampire Knight: Cross Academy Broadcasting Club featuring voice actors from the cast posing as their characters.
You totally read my mind, I was about to ask in this weeks epi thread if 12 or 13 was the last epi of this season. Good to know for next week, thanks for the report Sensei.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 12:26   Link #696
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
You totally read my mind, I was about to ask in this weeks epi thread if 12 or 13 was the last epi of this season. Good to know for next week, thanks for the report Sensei.
I think they usually do 13 eps per season don't they?

I forgot where I got the info from, but it seems that the series is a 26 ep series.
DanielisGENESIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 12:39   Link #697
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielisGENESIS View Post
I think they usually do 13 eps per season don't they?

I forgot where I got the info from, but it seems that the series is a 26 ep series.
It depends but I hadnt heard if it was a confirmed 26 total epi series. Anyways yanked this from NeoSam over in the New Annoc thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam
The second season of the Vampire Knight anime is titled "Vampire Knight Guilty", and will start broadcast in October 2008.
Interesting title, I must say.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 12:38   Link #698
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

Vampire Knight Gulity???

That sounds weird.
Why can't they leave it as Vampire Knight...?
Starry Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 18:23   Link #699
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyCupCakes View Post
Vampire Knight Gulity???

That sounds weird.
Why can't they leave it as Vampire Knight...?
because the Japanese(and zippy) like their made up words and grammar ==
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 18:43   Link #700
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

HEADS UP FOR VK SEASON 2 TRAILER

It's up and running and you can view it at the official site
CLICK AWAY!

Let's just say I'm a very happy fangirl right now on what I saw.
The new opening/ending theme is good as always.
:]
Starry Dust is offline   Reply With Quote