AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-11-10, 07:53   Link #5241
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
So far, pretty much everyone who has fought Tsukune without much knowledge of vampires and their powers have all seemed to assume that he is, in fact, a vampire. However, seeing as Karua is actually a vampire by birth, I doubt she'll mistake him for one since she should be able to tell the difference between a vampire and a ghoul with vampire-like powers.

I don't know. I just feel like it would be a major cope-out if she does think he's a vampire, considering she's the second oldest and all.
Ok, I'm going have to correct another person. Tsukune is technically NOT a Ghoul. The state in which his mind and body deteriates is Ghoul-Like. Tsukune when loses his mind becomes that of primative vampires.

Here's the part where Moka explains whats happening to Tsukune.

Tsukune is basically a human vampire. The Vampire's strength is too great for a his body to handle "currently" and thats what caused the deteriation, to a ghoul-like state. But Tsukune is slowly but surely becoming accustomed to the powers. Thanks to the help of his holy lock.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 08:06   Link #5242
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikitehwaffu View Post
I feel the complete opposite. I don't mind lol shipping characters or pairings, but Original characters and stories make me RAAAGEE hard. And if you are against "made up shit" as you put it for non canon pairings, wouldn't OC and stories be even worse as it is as far from canon as possible?
hmm? Oh, as in OC i mean Completly made up stories that has nothing to do with any anime or manga. and fan fics I don't care to much about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest
*falls over laughing* ...'Irony'...gotta love it.
Irony? where?... I can't help but feel like you two are tryin to piss me off some how.
Old 2008-11-10, 08:21   Link #5243
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just hoping the holy lock won't break seeing it flicker everytime he engages a fight.
Old 2008-11-10, 08:22   Link #5244
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

hes got lots of peices to go, I think it only breaks when he loses control like when he faught the Mimic dude early in Season 2. Or else he would be more careful when he goes Ghoul..

Close to the end of the manga I have no doubt in my mind that Tsukune's Locket is gonna break and some how he manages to regain control from Ghoul mode after he notices all the girls crying or w.e and then he doesn't need it anymore.

Thats how most anime characters like him end up anyway.

EDIT: hey Kenji, did you make that Vamp Tsukune music video? if so could you do something for me?
Old 2008-11-10, 08:50   Link #5245
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Just hoping the holy lock won't break seeing it flicker everytime he engages a fight.
I'm certain the lock will break towards the end of the series. And Tsukune is gonna have full control. He'll be a unique vampire with zero weaknesses.
Old 2008-11-10, 09:10   Link #5246
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

That's cheap if that happens...Oh yes! He does have a weakness...cherries!!!
Old 2008-11-10, 09:26   Link #5247
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
That's cheap if that happens...Oh yes! He does have a weakness...cherries!!!
Well because Tsukune was originally human he doesn't inherit the vampires weaknesses, as it was mentioned before by Moka.

And yes, cherries, cherries is his weakness. But, once he loses his chasity that weakness will become a strength. lol
Old 2008-11-10, 09:55   Link #5248
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Also in chap.13. Do you really think Tsukune was aiming for Karua or he was aiming for Moka's Rosary? Or just another accident. Looking at it again it can be interpreted at all three.
Old 2008-11-10, 10:08   Link #5249
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
And yes, cherries, cherries is his weakness. But, once he loses his chasity that weakness will become a strength. lol
Much like the guy in Amaenaideyo?

And I would say he was going for Moka, but Karua was in the way as well. Depends on whether he went Vamp or not... if he went Vamp, then it's quite possible he went for Karua. It's another thing we'll either find out next chapter or never know at all

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 11:06   Link #5250
Vikitehwaffu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
hmm? Oh, as in OC i mean Completly made up stories that has nothing to do with any anime or manga. and fan fics I don't care to much about.

Irony? where?... I can't help but feel like you two are tryin to piss me off some how.
How? I even gave you helpful advice on your story without saying stuff like "It sucks" or "brb, this fic wants me want to kill a kitten because it's horrible" or flaming stuff like that, even though I tend to dislike OC's and OC's pairings unless they are really really good.

Your original statement was contradictory, that was the irony.
Vikitehwaffu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 12:41   Link #5251
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikitehwaffu View Post
How? I even gave you helpful advice on your story without saying stuff like "It sucks" or "brb, this fic wants me want to kill a kitten because it's horrible" or flaming stuff like that, even though I tend to dislike OC's and OC's pairings unless they are really really good.

Your original statement was contradictory, that was the irony.
ah forget it lol, I was just tired and confused to what you were trying to say.

anyways....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I'm certain the lock will break towards the end of the series. And Tsukune is gonna have full control. He'll be a unique vampire with zero weaknesses.
Wow Exactly what I was pointing out, only diffrence between posts, was that you weren't Ignored...
Old 2008-11-10, 12:45   Link #5252
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

But the only thing that can kill a vampire for sure and even humans is a stake through the heart. You think in the future episodes we'll have a human monster hunter out to kill the the youkai students?
Old 2008-11-10, 12:59   Link #5253
Vikitehwaffu

Quote:
But the only thing that can kill a vampire for sure and even humans is a stake through the heart. You think in the future episodes we'll have a human monster hunter out to kill the the youkai students?
Guns still work pretty well for maiming. Considering that a good deal of guns shoot rounds about the speed of sound and nobody even comes close to reacting well so far in Rosario to guns. Holy bullets or holy water would do the trick too.
Vikitehwaffu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 13:05   Link #5254
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Silver can kill or weaken both Moka and Gin.
Old 2008-11-10, 16:40   Link #5255
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Only one thing can kill Dracula, and thats a Werewolf, so compared to dracula, Moka is a wimp she vamp.
Old 2008-11-10, 17:57   Link #5256
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Only one thing can kill Dracula, and thats a Werewolf, so compared to dracula, Moka is a wimp she vamp.
movies don't count. According To Castlevania, only the Belmont's sacred whip can kill dracula... so which is correct?

If the story doesn't give you specifics you go by the common folklore not other stories that made up their own things for entertainment purposes.
Old 2008-11-10, 18:22   Link #5257
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Erm...

Wasn't Dracula killed via stake to the heart?

I could have sworn he was, seeing as I'm reading the novel right now in Lit & Lore...
Old 2008-11-10, 18:45   Link #5258
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

He's quite possibly referring to Van Helsing, in which Dracula was stabbed with a silver stake through the heart (or at least where it was supposed to be), and he just pulled it out

it all depends on the author for who has what weaknesses

Old 2008-11-10, 18:54   Link #5259
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Still, I think Vampires a way OP and over exagerated in this anime. that and imo Werewolf > Vampire any day.... eerrr Night..
Old 2008-11-10, 18:58   Link #5260
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

In the anime, yes... in the manga, there are a few things to match up against the Vamps

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire