AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-09, 01:02   Link #21
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

The term "support" would depend on how the spells are used, although there inevitably spells that would classify as support, like boost spells. As already mentioned, the aforementioned spells above could be classified as bombardment long range fire support.

(Most of the spells here already sound like they come from DOTA Allstars )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Anyway, a point of interest here is that most of you seemingly have interest in conjuring new characters in a more present or future setting. It's nicely constructed for most parts, but personally, those are my least favourite type of OCs, since I prefer ancient-old times OCs. Hmm.
Only because those are the settings conducive to OC creation, not to mention that it's easier to interact with the present characters (or any future offspring) with them. Even though timeline is not much of a problem with ancient OC's if you set it far back enough, you'll still have to think about continuity with the present settings.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-05-09, 01:17   Link #22
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by erio
As soon as I read this line: "Currently she is assigned under Yuuno Scrya." I knew I was going to like the character.

But wow! Are you sure she is a support mage? Earthquake, Stalagmite, METEOR, and Fissure. Did you forget Volcano? I'm sure she is training with Nanoha too.

I dont mean to say she is overpowered (I'm not complaining either. I like the skill set), but I would think she is more of a Wide-Area Bombardment type mage than a support mage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The term "support" would depend on how the spells are used, although there inevitably spells that would classify as support, like boost spells. As already mentioned, the aforementioned spells above could be classified as bombardment long range fire support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist
That could be classified as support as well. "Support"-type is actually quite the variety, from direct combat support(Nanoha), to power-up support(Caro), to (bombardment) fire support(Hayate).
hmm.... I really couldn't classify her role as a support mage, since she has both offensive and defensive, but thanks for the comments. ^__^

erio: Volcano? No, she still hasn't reached the level required to learn Volcano.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kha
No not bad. BTW I saw Mustang, then I saw Gen. Armstrong, then I went, "are you sure it's just cars?" lol
it was not just car, actually. I can never imagine Mustang from FMA as her father, though....
Old 2007-05-09, 01:28   Link #23
Erio
Hiromi

Smile

@Meophist & LoweGear
Haha, you guys definitely have a point there. I guess I was blinded with excitement when I read METEOR. I love that kind of spell. And yeah, you got me there-- long range bombardment IS considered support as well.

OK, here is my character. I came up with the idea for this character while reading the A's to StrikerS Comics. For this character's fighting style, I had to expand upon the general magic system of Nanoha-verse, so I'll be describing the fighting style and other things along the way. And BTW, I never thought about giving my character a Spell or Move List. I hope you guys like it.

---
Character Name: Sophia (Last Name unknown)
---
  • Hair color: Light Orange
  • Eye color: Green
  • Affiliation: None
  • Alignment: True Neutral
  • Fighting Style: Close Combat, Counter Style (details below)
  • Close Combat Skill: S+ (this is just an estimate of her ability, not a military rank)
  • Magic Ability (Overall): C~B
  • Detailed Magic Ability:
Shooting/Bombardment Magic: C
Magic Control: C
Enhancement Magic: B (include defensive, healing, and enchantment spells)
Magic Transmutation: A+ (change the property of magic; example: elemental attacks)
Materialization Magic: SS
---
  • Device Name: Sigrdrífa (“She who Drives Victory”)
  • Device Type: Booster/Movement Intelligent Device
  • Magic System: Mid-Childa
  • Magic Element: Wind
  • Magic Circle Color: Light Orange
---

Character Background:
Sophia lost her parents when she was still 4 years old, so she was taken in by a magic training facility that raises orphans to become professional assassins. The facility was only interested in children with high magic potential so Sophia was kicked out 4 years later after she did not display any substantial magic abilities. From short to long range shooting magic, to defensive and enchantment magic, Sophia did not excel in any.

She was left for dead in a jungle area, far away from any major city. To be able to survive, Sophia materialized a weapon, a small dagger. While she was notoriously bad in magic overall, after some time she found her true specialty: Materialization Magic.

[~Materialization/Conjuration Magic Description~]
The user is able to create almost anything he or she has in mind. Materialization Magic was banned by the TSAB in their efforts to outlaw physical weapons. The only way of materialization allowed by the TSAB is the materialization of Barrier Jackets, which are handled completely by Magic Devices.
  • Ranks C-B: Mages can materialize physical objects, from swords to clothing and armor, of different materials and constitution. Regular physical objects disappear after a long period of time. The stronger and more complex the object is, the faster it disappears.
  • Ranks A-AA: Advanced users can replicate items they have touched and examined before, and can now instantly create regular physical items, and their duration is greatly increased.
  • Ranks AAA-SSS: Expert users are capable of replicating even Intelligent and Armed Devices they have examined before, but their most fearsome skill is their ability to add a special property to their creations, such as adding Fire element to a sword, or a Magic Barrier or Field to a shield or armor. Basically any spell known to the user can be imbued into any materialized item for a constant effect.

To be able to use the weapons she created, Sophia trained in close combat. Her ability to instantly create any type of weapon let her choose the most suitable weapon for any circumstance. She became one of the best Counter Style close combat fighters.

[~Counter Style Description~]
A combat style used by agility- and speed-based fighters. The style is based on reflexes. The user waits for their opponent’s attacks and dodges them with incredible reflexes and counter attacks while their foes are still finishing their attack. An attack usually does not work twice.

**Nanoha’s Divine Buster and Starlight Breaker would be ineffective against this type, unless binding is involved, as we often see in the anime. Accel Shooter would be Nanoha’s best bet. Fate would have a better time against such type, as she is fast and also has long range attacks.**

Sophia is able to materialize on the fly any weapon she needs to counter her opponent’s fighting style. Her weapon of choice is the Spear, as she does not have any long range magical attacks. She can, however, materialize a bow or a gun, if she needs to (though to materialize a gun she needs quite a bit of time and concentration, as the internal parts are hard to replicate, not to mention the bullets).

As for her appareance, Sophia can materialize simple clothes to match that of the people in any town, so she can blend into the crowd without problems.

By the age of 14 she became a full fledged Bounty Hunter. In one of her missions, she spotted a Mid-Childan spaceship that had crashed. There were no survivors. Inside, she found her Intelligent Device Sigrdrífa, which is a Wind-Elemental Booster/Movement Type Intelligent Device. The device is an earring while in its dormant form, and after setup it becomes a pair of boots and gloves. While Sophia had found other devices before, she didn’t take any of them as she wasn’t able to handle them properly.

However, Sigrdrífa was the perfect device for her fighting style. The device’s specialty is movement based on wind manipulation, and it can also boost her physical and magical abilities and skills, such as adding stronger properties to her materialized items. It was primarily used as a magic booster support device—much like Caro’s Kerykeion—while keeping its master out of harm’s way with its quick movement. Thanks to Sigrdrífa, Sophia is able to fly. (Flying ability: A)

As a professional assassin, Sophia's most fearsome skill is the materialization of a weapon imbued with an Anti-Magic-Field. Because the AMF is one of the more complex Field-type defensive spells, the materialized weapons imbued with it only last 2 minutes. As materialized weapons seem like regular physical weapons, most mages dont pay attention to the weapons, and Sophia makes them pay for their big mistake. She can also imbue weapons with elemental properties.

Sophia cannot take many hits, as her defensive magic abilities are below average. To defend against magic projectiles, she materializes a weapon or shield with magic barriers or shields to deflect them. As her defensive magic ability is just rank A (thanks to Sigrdrífa's boost), her best bet is to evade any upcoming attack.
---

OK, I think I have covered almost everything I had in mind, but surely there are some holes here and there. If there is something that is not too clear, please let me know and I'll see what can be done. Thanks for reading.
Old 2007-05-09, 01:56   Link #24
Serenity85
Horo-ism

materialization huh^^ interesting idea^^ love to see it in action. alright I'll come up with some more stuff for my character for tommorrow, maybe I'll do a sketch rendition of what she looks like in her barrier jacket (lol fyi, as it stands she doesn't have one yet^^, I'll give ya the story behind that when I fine tune it, so wait for it^^) For now I think I need sleep^^
Old 2007-05-09, 02:18   Link #25
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-04-20 at 16:53.
Old 2007-05-09, 03:37   Link #26
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
@Meophist & LoweGear[~Counter Style Description~]
A combat style used by agility- and speed-based fighters. The style is based on reflexes. The user waits for their opponent’s attacks and dodges them with incredible reflexes and counter attacks while their foes are still finishing their attack. An attack usually does not work twice.

**Nanoha’s Divine Buster and Starlight Breaker would be ineffective against this type, unless binding is involved, as we often see in the anime. Accel Shooter would be Nanoha’s best bet. Fate would have a better time against such type, as she is fast and also has long range attacks.**

Sophia is able to materialize on the fly any weapon she needs to counter her opponent’s fighting style. Her weapon of choice is the Spear, as she does not have any long range magical attacks. She can, however, materialize a bow or a gun, if she needs to (though to materialize a gun she needs quite a bit of time and concentration, as the internal parts are hard to replicate, not to mention the bullets).
You know what? This almost exactly reflect one of my original characters' fighting style except that he is close combat-styled. I'm tempted to post his profile but it's way too long to be posted here.

It seems that two of the characters posted so far use the element of wind as their magic basis. That might rise to five if I decide to post my other OCs here.
Old 2007-05-09, 04:17   Link #27
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Revised, see link in signature for latest bio.

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-05-28 at 13:05.
Old 2007-05-09, 04:38   Link #28
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Damn, you guys are hardworking as hell. Sadly, I'm in progress of Before Beginnings Chapter 2, so I can't grant out any highly detailed character creation stint before tomorrow or the day after.

Anyway, a point of interest here is that most of you seemingly have interest in conjuring new characters in a more present or future setting. It's nicely constructed for most parts, but personally, those are my least favourite type of OCs, since I prefer ancient-old times OCs. Hmm.
Hmm. Old... Well I've got just the thing, but his dossier is not with me at the moment so I'll post it up when I get back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
@Meophist & LoweGear
Haha, you guys definitely have a point there. I guess I was blinded with excitement when I read METEOR. I love that kind of spell. And yeah, you got me there-- long range bombardment IS considered support as well.

OK, here is my character. I came up with the idea for this character while reading the A's to StrikerS Comics. For this character's fighting style, I had to expand upon the general magic system of Nanoha-verse, so I'll be describing the fighting style and other things along the way. And BTW, I never thought about giving my character a Spell or Move List. I hope you guys like it.

Spoiler for length:

OK, I think I have covered almost everything I had in mind, but surely there are some holes here and there. If there is something that is not too clear, please let me know and I'll see what can be done. Thanks for reading.
First impressions...

Sophia: *shouts with echoes* Materialize!

Sigdrifa: *displays in micro-text* Sophia - Orange Assassin - Initializing - Boost Movement - Intelligent Device - Loading... Materialize OK.

At least that's what they remind me of. As an assassin she's got the chance to work on missions that run parallel to the story. We might even be able to explore the TSAB traitor theory with her. And when she gets the red packet with Nanoha's name on it, there's going to be lots of room for hard-hitting action too. She looks pretty advanced not sure how to improve her.

And my Teresa got the better of me...

Spoiler for Teresa Testarossa:

Catch the reference there? This girl is in need of edits too. And is the Dragonkin familiar too powerful an addition?

@Keroko: Haha... You too?! You should see my jaw drop when Strada and Erio was unveiled for the first time... He was basically a non-religious shouta version of the Kha Alexei RP-frame I don for the forums sometimes.

Last edited by Kha; 2007-05-09 at 04:48.
Old 2007-05-09, 04:45   Link #29
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

The following is a rant, and as such, the tone will be blunt.

I am not really a fond of fan-creations that are ranked S (even if it is limited to AA with Limiters) as it begins to reek of the Mary-Sue syndrome. There are various reasons to show restraint and maintain a cap on the Mage rank.

Note that Rank-S is higher than Signum, Vita, Shota-Chrono(!) who was the most talented in the TSAB at that time, and even Loli-Fate and Loli-Nanoha. It is not some "commonplace" rank. Lindy is an Admiral, and she is still "only" Rank-S.

There is no shame in having a character who is Rank-A and below. I mean heck, Caro is Rank-C, and she is still pretty much ownage. Just because the main cast are all "overpowered Demi-Gods", it is does not mean your characters have to be. After all, Rank-A is already considered Officer/Enforcer material. Rank-AAA is rare, and Rank-S is suppose to be exceedingly rare.

Another problem with highly ranked fan-creations is that you are limiting yourself in terms of what enemies you can conjure to fight against without belittling the original cast.

With Rank-B/A or below, you can come up with much more varied spectrum of enemies without resorting to Deus ex Machina or flaming plotholes. It will be easier to generate tension, without making the enemies beings of Cthulu or whatnot.

Given the canon material of MSLN, Rank-A is a pretty reasonable baseline limit to work with, as that is the most common Rank for Officers and Enforcers.

Rank-Bs are people like Subaru and Teana, who are basically your Marines. A level above the "common soldier".

Rank-Cs are your average scrubs, and perhaps a common one for non-combat support mages.

I tend to find that overpowering their fan-characters is a very common pitfall that many fans fall into when they make their fanfics. Remember, if your Rank-S character encounters a problem that he/she can't resolve, it would have to be a problem that Fate/Nanoha cannot resolve as well, and that is a pretty damn high bar to set. The DBZ-problem, so to speak.

My $0.02 worth.

Cheers.
Old 2007-05-09, 05:03   Link #30
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

@ Erio: A combat alchemist? Rather unusual even by Nanoha.. still, like the work you put into the character. Although the Counter Combat style seems rather basic in its description, and could almost be applied to other high speed combat styles. Although being an anti-mage makes her good enough for me XD

@Keroko and Kha: Holy ****, all your C&C references have me wishing I've done the same XD

Ion Cannon? Orbital Bombardment? Damn, I almost expected Deathwing to use Tiberium-based weaponry

(And Kha, you're the first person ever do honor to Captain Tessa in the Nanohaverse, All you need to do is a TDD reference and it's all good )

Now here's a character I've been thinking up for a planned fic - which like all others it seems, always get shot out the window, meaning that I end up making characters for a vaporfic

Quote:
Name: Kaylin "K" Mathis
Origin World: 96th Administrated World "Gaea"
Birthdate: July 4
Height: 6"0
Weight: 80 lbs
Eye color: grey
Hair color: chocolate
Skin: Fair
Magic Rank: B+

Biography: Kay is a self-proclaimed dimensional relic hunter, whose sole mission is to find, catalogue, and preserve ancient artifacts and relics for the Altoseim National Library in Midchilda. Brash and cocky in her demeanor, and yet refined in her methods, this young woman pursues archaeology out of her dreams to understand ancient Midchilda and other magic-based civilizations, which has long fascinated her in its untapped scope. She is especially fond of magical devices and artifacts, especially rare Belkan Armed Devices and ancient Intelligent devices. As such, her specialties include the preservation and restoration of devices and relics, and also computer and spell data manipulation to better extract data out of any devices she unearths, and also to better search for related data within the public domains of the Infinite Library Net. Kay is also the avid trans-universal traveller, having visited many TSAB Administrated worlds in various expeditions, and often exploring the known histories of various cultures, both ancient and modern, from different worlds to add to her knowledge that may be the key to further understanding Ancient Midchilda.

(A colleague allegedly admitted that out of all the cultures, Kay seems most interested in a field he knows from her only as "Anime Culture", from the 97th Non-Administrated World. What exactly this culture entails remains a mystery.)

Typically the lone wolf, Kay has foresaken the company of most people to better focus on her passion, relying only on her friends and colleagues - of which she has few - for work-related matters. While this typically gives her the impression of being a loner, Kay is a persuasive speaker, able to extract favors from even the stingiest of people, through whatever means necessary - even at rare times, blackmail and extortion. As such, she has amassed herself various connections throughout the archaeological world, and even some shady connections to various underground black markets, even though her love of justice prevents her from undertaking in any illegal activites. These connections give her easy access to areas and sites that would be off limits to most field archaeologists.

Despite her preference for working alone, Kay has created three sentient AI companions to assist her in her journeys, each specializing in different roles relevant for her work: Shinji, a male AI, efficient at data extraction and World Net research; Rey, who assists in basic artifact research and relic restoration, and Asuka, Kay's combat AI. Shinji and Rey are based inside Kay's storage device Khaydarin, which is her multipurpose orange-tinted visor, used for scanning and detection, while Asuka resides inside the Armed device Galatea. Each programmed with learning subroutines, the AI's can grow and learn, and have already shown their own distinct personalities, with Shinji being the "kind yet wimpy type", Rey being the "silent, stoic introvert", and Asuka as the loud and brash "tsundere", as Kay describes them. (There is a significant question of whether they developed their personalities themselves, or Kay somehow molded them in such a manner...) . Despite their various quirks, Kay regards her AI's as her children, although she encourages them to treat her as their friend, rather than their mother.

While primarily a civilian archaeologist, Kay is also self-trained in defensive magic and close combat, having to survive countless dangers from various sources, from criminal organizations of various sizes to grave robbers, interdimensional pirates etc. She typically uses various artifacts and devices that she unearthed from her digs, her favored weapon being Galatea, a katana-like cartridge equipped armed device programmed with sonic-based spells and attacks. Galatea is unique for being the only device in Kay's collection with one of her own AI (Asuka) implanted, a move necessitated by the irrepairably damaged and corrupted state of the original device AI when it was first found, and thus prompting its subsequent deletion and replacement. A B+ Rank mage by TSAB rankings, Kay prefers avoidance of conflict if necessary, but can be fearsome when forced to defend her worksites, with her tendency to become unrestrained in the use of various artifact powers depending on the enemy. This tendency once led her to nearly use an unearthed Jewel Seed against the Arcean Mafia, if not for the intervention of a TSAB Enforcer detachment led by Enforcer Fate T. Harloawn.

As of current, Kay continues on her quest for ancient Midchilda, although she is now under the watchful eye of the TSAB for her earlier actions, and is expected to submit relic and artifact find reports to the newly formed Lost Property Riot Force 6 for study and analysis.
-----------------

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2007-05-09 at 23:25.
Old 2007-05-09, 05:57   Link #31
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
quick comment:

well reading all the submissions so far, some of them are too high... but bearable.

i'll wait for a day or so before pitching in.

edit: i can't wait a day... pardon the quality

Spoiler for Character Prototype- pardon the rushed style:

Notes:
This is practially a rapid draft of a character i'm planning for a post-StrikerS work- and i've intentionally left some details out, as this is still a character under think tank process. well it has tons of references from other shows dimensions. I usually create character profiles as the character progresses in the story- saves some juice which i can use during queue hours at work. please comment on it and tell me of any adjustments needed.
---
well since we are so creative, are we allowed to host our own additions/modifications to canon characters? (hears "gold**** hammer" in the distance)

Last edited by Saint X; 2007-05-09 at 06:35. Reason: well just added.
Old 2007-05-09, 06:45   Link #32
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

everyone's ideas on their own created characters sounds great!!
good ideas and some even tie into the story...
i wonder if i should make my own...hhmmmm
Old 2007-05-09, 07:40   Link #33
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post

Spoiler for length:

Cheers.
I did limit them a lot based on their future attainment of S levels, but looking at your analogies I realized that I ranked their levels too high for the powers they have. I thought so long as you can fly you're an A, and so I created chars that can fly, but pretty much sucked at everything else, granting them rather lousy As. Adjusting them down now...

Btw, does one's familiar strength affect your own ranking? Is it okay to assume no, since Fried is practically an AA while Caro's just a C?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
(And Kha, you're the first person ever do honor to Captain Tessa in the Nanohaverse, All you need to do is a TDD reference and it's all good )

Now here's a character I've been thinking up for a planned fic - which like all others it seems, always get shot out the window, meaning that I end up making characters for a vaporfic
That Eva thing was just for fun.

Well this Tessa ref was actually based on a FMP fic proposal I'm thinking of, in which TDD meets an airborne assault carrier, and when their captains meet Tessa almost screams Oma at the golden haired counterpart. Oma is a term from Vandread, also by Gonzo, that means Mother.

Anyway submited here's the loli version, before she got the Stave de Danaan, of which one of the modes of that ID's barrier jacket is Tuatha de Danaan. Who says a Barrier Jacket couldn't protect more than one person, and has to be super-glued to him/her?

I liked Kay a lot. If only she was attached to the TSAB sooner, and she'd have a place in the Green Planet fic. Unfortunately, all present and past Nanoha fics have been placed on hold due to the amount of uncertainty created by StrikerS. But if ya don't mind, I could reference her a lot for just her underworld connections. And... Why do I think the Scrya clan has her number in the "Call in an Emergency" slot?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now, for the biggest act of the show, I present to you, the most cheesiest, the most ludicrious, the 10 pages long, the most insanely well-planned over several arcs, the one and only...

Spoiler for Ultimate Wall of Unabashed Cheese.:

Come on, don't tell me you never dreamed to be like this.

Last edited by Kha; 2007-05-09 at 09:02.
Old 2007-05-09, 08:26   Link #34
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Goddamnit, Kha, must you write that much? I know it's self-fueling, but...damn.

Anyway, I'll probably post character information on Rear Admiral Florentina Lieze and Artificial Receptionary Intelligence Android Weapon, code name A.R.I.A.

If you couldn't tell already, these 2 characters are from my imaginary, probably-won't-be-written The Youthful Chronicles of Gil Graham's Screwed Love Life.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-05-09, 08:36   Link #35
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Goddamnit, Kha, must you write that much? I know it's self-fueling, but...damn.

Anyway, I'll probably post character information on Rear Admiral Florentina Lieze and Artificial Receptionary Intelligence Android Weapon, code name A.R.I.A.

If you couldn't tell already, these 2 characters are from my imaginary, probably-won't-be-written The Youthful Chronicles of Gil Graham's Screwed Love Life.
I did that for all of Nanoha characters, be it big or small. The most of the above entry was written incredibly slowly over the expanse of 6 mths from last August to Feb this year, and it was meant for a friend who wanted to guest-star me in his fic: AlternateS. I merely added a few more details bringing things to present day. But yeah it is hell satisfying.

Btw that sounds like a parody rather than something serious.
Old 2007-05-09, 08:47   Link #36
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

@ Kha: WOAH, talk about WALL Of Unabashed Blue Cheese *picks himself up for a moment*, it's more a fanfic than a character profile I am quite envious of your ability to creat cool german sounding attacks and abilities though Especially the armors Panzer, Jaeger and Schneider (I know I've heard of a combination of these three somewhere... Liger Zero... )

And I really wouldn't mind Kay being called in for emergencies stemming from shady reasons And as for the Scryas...

Kay: Shinji, I need more info on this relic, find me some good reference material stat!
Shinji: You don't mean the "Ten Time Rheias Award Winning Archaelogist and Author Yuuno Scrya?"
Kay: You're such a mind reader! Get me as much as you can!
Shinji: *sigh* Like she looks up on info with anyone else...

@ Nightengale: I can smell H.I.M.E. vibes coming from that idea Even if it's vaporfics, at least give us a rundown on A.R.I.A. XD

Old 2007-05-09, 09:05   Link #37
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

@ kha: W00t! More Warcaft references, atta boy, Kha! Now I'll have to work extra hard to get the biggest bio. You ain't seen the true Keroko yet!

@ LoweGear:
I knew I should have made artherion's gem green... Beside that, it's very easy to make German names. Just find an online dictionary, enter a few English names, and click translate. Voila.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post

Spoiler for rant:

My $0.02 worth.

Cheers.
*scratches head* Guilty as charged.

Though this version of Keroko is what I like to call the "RPG version"

the real Keroko is a character that actually has a part in the storyline. She would fight alongside Fate and Nanoha, which meant that she had to be at least that powerfull at the time, and that didn't lessen.

I might post her bio later, but its going to take some time to gather all the data and put it to paper. A little sneak preview: Her full name is Takamachi G. Keroko, or in mid-childa style, Keroko Georashi Takamachi.

Yes, there's a story behind that one.

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-05-09 at 09:26.
Old 2007-05-09, 09:20   Link #38
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Btw that sounds like a parody rather than something serious.
The amount of Warcraft / WOW reference is just... obscene
with some twist of FMP, SC, and even gundam

I must admit : the complexity and density of your "fic" are really high, which could be really a serious and solid fan creation suitable for nanohaverse, except if one catches the references

I was pretty amused by the amount of references, though not on mocking way (though the mention of AS, Power Word : Fortitude/Shield just killed me )

to much my surprise, some of your explanations are even more "believable" than the real things XD (example : Benediction of Freedom)

But please people, I think you should stay withint the "plausible" for nanohaverse : giving the opportunity of some imagined addictions can be really too chaotic, resulting into much more "meh" impressions, rather than enjoyable things. (i hope i won't see anyone mentionning like "yamato mage, using a Strike barrier jacket, which can be fused with Freedom jacket", else, it might be even cheesier than SSS++++ Mages)
beyond a certain limit, it won't be really bearable to read :s [/rant OFF]
Old 2007-05-09, 10:10   Link #39
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Kha Print me a paper copy and drop it off at my desk.... I'm serious about this, I'm not read that Thing unless its in my hands

Its interesting too see alot of support types here, I wonder how many of you guys tanks in MMO....

Last edited by Darco_emp; 2007-05-09 at 10:30.
Old 2007-05-09, 10:28   Link #40
Aaron008R

Zero- I mean Kha, should I call you CHEESE-KUN now?

Though honestly, I think your character is as good as fan-made characters can get. The several characterizations and connections were extremely well done that I wouldn't mind your character in canon. (Maybe except that Kor Fuzion part)

All in all, excellent work, Kha.

I might try my hand on making a character one of these days, if I ever get the chance and time to type a long enough profile. I'm not assuring anything though.

@Erio: Your character reminds me of Emiya Shirou. In any case, I find her style one of the more interesting one i've seen recently. Good work.

@Keroko: I also like Darkwing-san's profile. The dragon stuff strikes me like some sort of contract not really used that much. But I like how Artherion sounds.
Closed Thread