AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-04-03, 14:09   Link #3761
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

yet you can find RAWs till vol9 (which I have)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 18:17   Link #3762
Kasynho

the manga continues the story of the anime? If you have someone in Spanish is easier ^^
Kasynho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 18:20   Link #3763
Blutsauger

Send a message via MSN to Blutsauger
I'm pretty sure the manga follows the novels better than the anime. Doesn't it?
Blutsauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 20:49   Link #3764
Kasynho

any news on when will get a third season?
I was seeing some spoilers .. The fight against yuji shana?
the only thing I can do is wait or try to see the manga in Spanish is easier.
Old 2011-04-03, 21:12   Link #3765
pancakes
*Author

Well I was recently informed that the manga and novels are fairly similar as far as the sequence of events goes. The anime diverts from the normal path and adds and takes out some major and minor events. Individually, aside from the story, they each have different elements. (character differences, drawing differences, feel differences, etc.)

Now, as for the third season. YES YES YES there will be a third season, a thousand times yes. Do not worry. The release date is what scares me. It will either air this fall in Japan, and then be subbed for all us non-japanese speakers. OR it will air next year (2012). No news yet on what their gonna do though. I'm really hoping that it comes out this year, as I can't bare the weight any longer. If you really dieing to see more shana, sadly the best you have is the anime. (unless you can read japanese) The english and fan translated novels are no where close to season 3. (Except for this excerpt http://sites.google.com/site/asdigge...er-16-exerpt-a ) And the mangas sadly are at the same rate....So my advice would be to just wait until season 3.
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 21:47   Link #3766
pancakes
*Author

And lastly......(takes deep breath) spoilers. (For all you people that already know, correct any mistakes)

After the statue of pride fell, and bal masque was once again defeated. A lot of plot develops. At the end of season 2 it is thought that yuji picks shana and they all live happily ever after until some other fillers air. Wrong. (This is a theory) Yuji, instead, left Misaki City for about two months. He never met with shana, and he said no goodbyes. During this time everyone who is not crimson world aware forgets about Yuji like he dissapeared as a torch. Kazumi becomes depressed, and Keisaku plans to leave the city to join outlaw. (some other things happen, but those are the most important,I'd say) After two to three months (I forget) Yuji returns to Misaki City. The flame hazes sense a presence, but that of a tomagara. They confront this unamed force only to find out it's yuji. To everyone's shock. He has changed imensly. (mentally, physically he wore the same clothes that he was wearing when he left) Yuji, after much talking and debating, changes into his "true form"

And says his name is Snake of the Festival Sakai Yuji. He then rapes all the flame hazes (not literally of coarse) and drags shana's beaten up and bloody body to the crystal altar. There he tells Kazumi that he never felt any emotion for her and therefor sends her into a state of shock. He takes the crystal alter stating that it was his anyway.

Now to explain, inside the Reiji Meigo are two entities. There is Johan, the previous Reiji Meigo holder, and then there is Sairei No Hebi or Snake of the Festival in english. He is a VERY powerful crimson lord know as the god of creation. To stop him the flame haze sent his body over to another realm. As for his conscience, it somehow made its way into the reiji meigo. (This has not been explained yet so bare with me.)Anyway, the constant attempts of opening the reiji meigo and the constant use of spells put on it have caused Sairei no Hebi to wake up. Sometime in the second season. Yuji, then became aware of his excistance, and the two started communicating like a lord and his flame haze. The lord was present for everything Yuji did, and observed his actions carefully over this time. When the statue fell, it is presumed that Sairei no Hebi informed Yuji of his plan for a "new" world. In this plan the lord was going to create another realm where humans and denizens can live together and the need for power of excistance will not be present. Thus stoping all fighting. If this were to happen then Shana would not need to fight anymore, and Yuji and shana could live peaceful and happy lives. (theory) Yuji agreed with this idea and wanted to be a part of it. So, Snake of the festival and Sakai Yuji merged TOGETHER both physically and mentally to help better their plan. Thus creating....Snake of the Festival Sakai Yuji (play evil music with thunderstorm in the backround). After this, the new being left Misaki City and forcefully (i think) took the throne for Bal Masque. Yuji then trained his body and mind for two months and became VERY POWERFUL (keep in mind that Sairei no Hebi is as stong as Alastor is.) Now there is a giant war between the denizens (almost all of the denizens are helping Bal Masque do this plan)and the flame haze. The rest you can read into, or hasn't been explained yet.

(sighs of relief)
Any questions and I'll gladly help. Any corrections and I'll gladly fix.
Old 2011-04-04, 00:53   Link #3767
SpecialCase

im wondering but when margery daw died and was revived by a kiss did she come back alive as a human or as a flame haze again?
SpecialCase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 02:26   Link #3768
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I hear some information that said Shakugan light novel has ended.... Is it really end or still in hiatus??? Haven't heard anything new about the novel.....

can't I find some translation of the light novel in english??? Baka-Tsuki isn't helped at all....

*I'm Indonesian and this country isn't an anime friendly country*
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 02:47   Link #3769
Flere821
Lurker

Baka-tsuki's the best place for english LNs I think...

And no, Shana novels are still going, but the plot's almost finished.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 10:01   Link #3770
Kasynho

Thanks pancakes
Old 2011-04-04, 10:40   Link #3771
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Baka-tsuki's the best place for english LNs I think..
I'm still struggling to get motivated to work..

Someone wake me up with a dope slap, please?
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 11:15   Link #3772
pancakes
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialCase View Post
im wondering but when margery daw died and was revived by a kiss did she come back alive as a human or as a flame haze again?
Well, to be exact, she lost the will to fight and in doing so broke her contract with marchosias. Basically, her contract and determination to fight was keeping her alive. When she found a reason to fight again and her contract was restored. She was alive again, and a flame haze.
Old 2011-04-04, 15:59   Link #3773
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

The B-T traslation is on going on volume 8 (Teh_Ping) and volume 9 (I think?). At least that's what I see in the registration page.
By the way, who kissed Margery?
Old 2011-04-04, 18:05   Link #3774
pancakes
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
The B-T traslation is on going on volume 8 (Teh_Ping) and volume 9 (I think?). At least that's what I see in the registration page.
By the way, who kissed Margery?
Keisaku Satou. He admitted he was in love with her, then he kissed her. She then did the same thing back. (Admit feelings, kiss)
Old 2011-04-07, 15:19   Link #3775
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pancakes View Post
Well, to be exact, she lost the will to fight and in doing so broke her contract with marchosias. Basically, her contract and determination to fight was keeping her alive. When she found a reason to fight again and her contract was restored. She was alive again, and a flame haze.
Any love scene that followed with it? Otherwise it doesn't seem to be any point in reading it.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-07, 15:35   Link #3776
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

I'm gonna comit suicide again and try to read that part.
Which volume was? 16? 17?
Old 2011-04-07, 15:46   Link #3777
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

probably 17, 16 is the bridge battle
Old 2011-04-07, 16:43   Link #3778
Blutsauger

Send a message via MSN to Blutsauger
Who actually thinks that Ike will come back for the final chapter? I think that he won't and all the people who weren't involved wit the Crimson Realm won't re-appear because they have forgotten Yuji and everything about him. What do you guys think?
Blutsauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-07, 18:45   Link #3779
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

I think that there will be a jump on the time of some years after the final scene (maybe an explosion, a kiss or anything like that), we will see Ike and Yoshida as a couple, Satou will become a Flame Haze, since he is the son of some important people I guess his Potential of Existence is enough, the funny part is that I spect Valac to be his contractor, since she is looking for a new vessel after the Yurī Chvojka's death, maybe become the Margery's partner as Chiara and Karl.
Ogata and Tanaka as a couple. The Yuji's parents with the newborn baby. And I guess that either of Shana traveling around the world with Yuji, or he will be dead and just a far memory that only the Flame Hazes know. But well, that last part can change dramastically, and I think that all the theories are complete wrong as the author is going to make something unspected, and as soon as someone thinks about it, he changes it
Old 2011-04-07, 20:39   Link #3780
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Unexpected twist ending

Spoiler for WHAT A TWEEST:

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen