AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-08-18, 17:40   Link #38421
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3a
Chapter 3b
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8a
Chapter 8b
Chapter 9a

Spoiler for Swords and Shields: Chapter 9b:
Old 2013-08-18, 17:42   Link #38422
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3a
Chapter 3b
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8a
Chapter 8b
Chapter 9a
Chapter 9b

Spoiler for Swords and Shields: Chapter 9c:

Spoiler for Swords and Shields: Epilogue:
Old 2013-08-18, 17:44   Link #38423
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

And lastly, an omake~

Spoiler for Swords and Shields: Omake:
Old 2013-08-18, 23:50   Link #38424
YF19EX

Got to hand it to you Iron. It was a nice ending to a great story.
YF19EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 00:10   Link #38425
vic-vic

Congratulation with finishing your splendid workm Old Iron! Hope to see more from you in the future!
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 08:14   Link #38426
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Congratulations! While I was actually hoping a lot more out of the epilogue, I guess this is okay as well... or maybe not IT IS TOO SHORT! ENCORE! ENCORE!
Old 2013-08-19, 12:07   Link #38427
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Vita wept with fury (yep).
Old 2013-08-19, 22:33   Link #38428
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I have to say: Chrono and Hayate make a good pairing after watching this vid.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm38596

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 07:17   Link #38429
Gx Hero
Rambler

funny thing is that in Triangle hearts three Nanoha and chrono were a pairing. Amy stole Chrono from Nanoha...

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 07:21   Link #38430
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I just wish it hadn't taken me nearly half a year to get it done. >.>

There were a few significant rewrites in this final chapter, plus work, that held it back. Amusingly or disturbingly enough, the more I worked on it, the easier it was becoming to set up a situation where Nanoha tries to steal Yuuno from Signum or go for an OT3. Signum was getting harder to write while Nanoha was getting easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
Congratulations! While I was actually hoping a lot more out of the epilogue, I guess this is okay as well... or maybe not IT IS TOO SHORT! ENCORE! ENCORE!
XD

I could have made the epilogue longer, if you were willing to wait perhaps another half year for it. Still, it makes me happy to know you wanted even more.
Old 2013-08-20, 09:51   Link #38431
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Congratulation Iron!

It took long but the waot was worth, i see you took some liberties like making FORCE dissapear ( very welcomed xD) and apparently avoidong Nanoha's fateful accident when she was. ..twelve, i don't remember precisely but it was around that IIRC.

The only think i honestly disliked wad Hayates typical fanfiction portrayal of being, as mentioned, a demented pervert who downright molests people, but it's more of a personal thing as i'm concious it seems to be the most popular fan depic.tion of Hayate among the Fandom. It was a bit too disturbing and distracting.

Fortunately, her intervention in the story was limited and i loved the sense of Karma that seemed to punish her everytime she went too far, Nanoha was pretty funny, she was trying to pull off a Hayate routine but seems she's simply too nice of a person to actually carry on with that so her attempts tend to backfire hilariously xD.

About everything else i can't say more than i already said in past comments. I prise your amazing narrative skills, the level of detail and care you put on the characters (even Hayate, i dislike her portrayal but i can still feel the amount of tought and care invested in her dialogues), the fact you took almost everyone close to Signum into account (i just felt Shamal a bit missing but it was well played) ...i think what i loved the most was the humble way Signum and Yuuno's relationship was depicted at the end. As much as everyone liked to blow it out of proporrion it was just another relationship among billions. They had their own quirks but the world didn't changed because of that and life went on regardless of their feelings and desicions. ...however, their bond was special to them and it changed their own worlds
..and that is all that matters at the end.

Again, congratulations, it was a fun raid and i'll be present next time you focus on the wolks or another character of my interest (i'm currently intrigued about when someone would make a serious portrayal of the Huckebein family for example xD).

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 12:47   Link #38432
Gx Hero
Rambler

Force is good compared to others, but needs work. still better half a year and it being good than quick and horrible. Some things are worth the wait.

Besides I think many people want force to disappear since it isn't well planned for reasons that I don't get myself.

----
One thing I have noticed is that any action heavy fanfictions tend to be based on the TSab going to war. While I may not like them I feel for what they want that gundam would be a more suitable fanfictions series for them. Other than that I feel that the characters are sometimes portrayed out of character in those. My opinion of course.

Anyway besides pairings what sort of ideas can be speculated for plots after all sometimes it simply takes inspiration from another to write a fanfiction.

One of mine is that Precia is found dead or simply that they locate a jewel seed and Tena now an enforcer goes to collect them on earth. Either that or Vivio at this point gose into the navy and is looking for them. Don't know if anything else should happen. Like a Jewel seed becoming a fate like from season 1. Along the way Arisa and Suzuka could help. Heck possible return of Reinforce eins.

Last edited by Gx Hero; 2013-08-20 at 16:32. Reason: so I don't double post
Old 2013-08-21, 21:49   Link #38433
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Congratulation Iron!

It took long but the waot was worth, i see you took some liberties like making FORCE dissapear ( very welcomed xD) and apparently avoidong Nanoha's fateful accident when she was. ..twelve, i don't remember precisely but it was around that IIRC.
I completely ignored the existence of Force here. XD At the time it was neither interesting nor relevant to what I was working on. As for Nanoha's accident, it was likewise not really relevant to the story. Plus, the accident itself is a bit of a wallbanger in regards to Nanoverse workings so I didn't want to get into that can of worms. At least in my eyes.

Quote:
The only think i honestly disliked wad Hayates typical fanfiction portrayal of being, as mentioned, a demented pervert who downright molests people, but it's more of a personal thing as i'm concious it seems to be the most popular fan depic.tion of Hayate among the Fandom. It was a bit too disturbing and distracting.
Hayate's role was mostly for fun, so I went ahead with the flanderization of her character. I do like her perverse side, but I find that the Hayate who is more serious to be a very, very lovable Hayate. Unfortunately, she didn't have much of a role here. Perhaps somewhere else~

Quote:
Fortunately, her intervention in the story was limited and i loved the sense of Karma that seemed to punish her everytime she went too far, Nanoha was pretty funny, she was trying to pull off a Hayate routine but seems she's simply too nice of a person to actually carry on with that so her attempts tend to backfire hilariously xD.
I kinda figured that it would be really easy for Hayate's playfulness to rub off on Nanoha. It made her really fun to write and I actually had to ratchet things back so the story didn't turn into a Yuuno/Nanoha or a Signum/Yuuno/Nanoha. For all the logic I can apply to why Yuunoha wouldn't work, this story was quickly turning into why it would. o.O

Quote:
About everything else i can't say more than i already said in past comments. I prise your amazing narrative skills, the level of detail and care you put on the characters (even Hayate, i dislike her portrayal but i can still feel the amount of tought and care invested in her dialogues), the fact you took almost everyone close to Signum into account (i just felt Shamal a bit missing but it was well played) ...i think what i loved the most was the humble way Signum and Yuuno's relationship was depicted at the end. As much as everyone liked to blow it out of proporrion it was just another relationship among billions. They had their own quirks but the world didn't changed because of that and life went on regardless of their feelings and desicions. ...however, their bond was special to them and it changed their own worlds
..and that is all that matters at the end.

Again, congratulations, it was a fun raid and i'll be present next time you focus on the wolks or another character of my interest (i'm currently intrigued about when someone would make a serious portrayal of the Huckebein family for example xD).
Thank you. I am really glad you enjoyed it. =3
Old 2013-08-23, 11:36   Link #38434
Gx Hero
Rambler

Speaking of Force a Idea poped into my head.

What about either a Thoma X Einheart fic pairing or not that may or may not con concern what happens in force. Or the same but with Vivio x Thoma.

After all Einheart is trying to get a grasp on what sh wants and her ancestors memories are not helping much.

On another note I noticed that Hayate is being portrayed as being with the ground forces still. Even before force started, at the end of strikers she goes to being a special investigator for the navy, as scene by the blue uniform she wears in some photos from the strikers booklets. Might be intresting writing stories about special invesitgator Yagami instead of general yagami.

----

Sorry for the gripping, and being a troll on certain issues. Anyway Besides bmy desire to read a good fanfiction where lutecia isn't a shadow assain, or the like doing shady work, the same with Fate except add no killing I have other ideas.

I recently read Heart of one heart of many and got the idea, What if in a world Nanoha and Vivio traded places. Nanoha and Vivio would have to deal for a little while each others issues. For nanoha that would be dealing with the reverence and being called your majesty, plus any problems she has when in adult mode since Vivio's body would likely attract unwanted attention. As for vivio she would deal with how people treat her, being the white devil and to appreciate her power more. Plus anything else I can't think of.

Second idea Vivio, at an older age has to deal with Nanoha and Hayate being turned into infants, and them being a little hyper. Dealing with the wolkienriter, being hayate has no legal, living guardian.

Last edited by Gx Hero; 2013-08-29 at 19:42. Reason: to not double post
Old 2013-09-04, 23:24   Link #38435
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

So I was writing a scene (third person, limited) of someone who had never knew the Bureau finally meeting them, and then it occured to me: how do you describe the Asura? Head of a two-pronged spear? Saucer with two blades protruding forward? I can't think of any that fit...
Old 2013-09-05, 05:58   Link #38436
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I had Arisa describe it as "someone built the Enterprise backwards."
Old 2013-09-05, 07:32   Link #38437
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Unfortunately this is someone not from Earth and has absolutely zero reference to Earth culture...
Old 2013-09-05, 09:01   Link #38438
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Maybe not describe its shape directly, but describe the emotion its form evokes?
Old 2013-09-05, 09:08   Link #38439
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Not really here for me, but for my friend Sephiroth12285. He is curently brewing an interesting Code Geass/Nanoha story, although there is a lacking of feedback. So if anyone interesting, you could find his Xover R&D Forum on FF.net, Code Geass section.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 13:39   Link #38440
vic-vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Not really here for me, but for my friend Sephiroth12285. He is curently brewing an interesting Code Geass/Nanoha story, although there is a lacking of feedback. So if anyone interesting, you could find his Xover R&D Forum on FF.net, Code Geass section.
Oh my, so I'm not the one who write Nanoha and Code Geass crossover? Need to see...

And finally I completed Stage 2.

Stage 1 still there.

While Part 1 and Part 2 of Stage also didn't change their places.

Spoiler for Part 3:
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha