AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-08-15, 06:58   Link #4341
tsunade666

GASP! Did Aria got breast upper!!!?
Old 2018-08-26, 16:36   Link #4342
Kiyoe
kyo gamers

https://imgur.com/a/5SOE9s9 << Illust 29
Kiyoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-26, 19:09   Link #4343
tuckersister

Anything recent about Akari or any Amica?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 11:43   Link #4344
KiharaRonin

Volume XXX - Chasing the Melancholy

https://mfbunkoj.jp/product/aria/321809000115.html

Spoiler for Short Summary:

It seems...
Spoiler for Paraphrased Summary in English:

ISBN = 9784040653877

Coming December 25 (Christmas hype!)
Old 2018-11-14, 09:40   Link #4345
tsunade666

vol 30... the latest translation is only around vol 14. I wished this series would be picked up by J novel.
Old 2018-11-27, 20:31   Link #4346
KiharaRonin

Aria catchup

I''ve been working on this for awhile, but since I have a busy schedule coming up, now is better a time than ever. For a time now, I've been finding synopsises, covers, amonst other info for new Aria Volumes and, this will not stop anytime soon. I love this series, always have, and maybe, always will (no matter how much some say it has "fallen", I knew what I was getting into upon picking it up). I understand a bit of Japanese, but, not enough to be a good translator. However, I love you guys and wanna keep you informed. So, to prepare for Volume 30 (hard to believe we've come this far) and the end of the 10th Anniversary year, I'm gonna give a write up about what's been going on since Volume 21 (the last volume we've had summarized for us).
The difference between this and other write ups people (including myself) have given, is that I'm gonna provide all the must-know details so you'll understand what the synopsises I'll post for future volumes are talking about. I'll explain what exactly N is, who this Nemo girl is, among other things, so you can be as up to speed as possible. I won't go as in depth as Flere did, but I'll do my very best. All I ask is that you all enjoy and have a great day. Without further ado.

Spoiler for N:

Spoiler for Admiral Nemo:

Spoiler for Public Division 0, the truth behind Kinji's Father, and a new Imouto:

Okay, the basics are out of the way. Now to some events since Volume 21, I won't go too in depth for now.

Spoiler for Recent Events:

So yeah guys, I just gave important tidbits instead of full blown summaries like Flere (who I still thank greatly btw). I'm sorry if its not what you expected or not to your liking. But I hope you get the general idea of what's been going on recently. Some of these volumes change up the formula/format in really interesting ways. Aria is still going strong and if you guys appreciate this, know I'll give more tidbits as more volumes come out. I might even translate something if my skills get better but no promises, in fact forget I said this.
Now, I'll leave you all with an updated harem catalog. See you all when I post the HnA XXX cover and full publisher's summary! Getting you all caught up was worth the time.
Spoiler for Harem catalog:

Any questions, feel free to ask, and I'll try my best to answer them!

Last edited by KiharaRonin; 2018-11-28 at 00:47.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-27, 23:27   Link #4347
bakato

You're a godsend. What are Kinji's latest miracles?
Old 2018-11-28, 08:38   Link #4348
hyddty

Thank you so much for the infos bro
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-28, 21:39   Link #4349
tsunade666

Thank for the info bro. That helps. A LOT.

Love to see more misery for Kinji. lol.

Though indeed, in Index, index being a main heroine is a thing of the past. Her name being in the title is just for continuations sake.

Here, I actually liked that Aria is still relevant to the story. Though I didn't liked it when the mom was involved.

I also wondered about Kinji's mom. Kinji's mom is not from the family which meant that she didn't have HSS. But I want to know what she did to manage to marry a man from Tohyama bloodline. With their family being pretty wild.

Patra is lucky because Kana is like that, so I can't use her as a standard for a girl marrying into the crazy bloodline that lots of people want to clone.
Old 2018-11-29, 12:51   Link #4350
KiharaRonin

Sorry, class is eating up my time. I'm happy to be of help to you all. We're less than a month away from the new volume, yet no cover or full synopsis yet. But I'll keep you guys posted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
You're a godsend. What are Kinji's latest miracles?
Hmm, well he's definitely done some cool and impossible stuff, but one really major miracle comes to mind
Spoiler for Beyond Sakura:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyddty View Post
Thank you so much for the infos bro
Happy to help
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Thank for the info bro. That helps. A LOT.
Glad to hear it.

Quote:
Love to see more misery for Kinji. lol.
Lmfao. But in all seriousness, at least she's around his age, even in appearance, mostly.

Quote:
Though indeed, in Index, index being a main heroine is a thing of the past. Her name being in the title is just for continuations sake.

Here, I actually liked that Aria is still relevant to the story. Though I didn't liked it when the mom was involved.
I'm also glad she's still a main heroine in spite of the conflict around her not being as much of a focus point (with the power she's taken on, I'm surprised she isn't being hunted Index style. Though, she could probably devastate any attacker). At the same time though, she's taking a backseat for some stuff and was unfortunately absent from two books (though she was hanging with her estranged great grandpa). And yeah, her mom's kinda become irrelevant. Weird since she was Aria's motive for 21 volumes. But protecting and helping Kinji's her motive now.

Quote:
I also wondered about Kinji's mom. Kinji's mom is not from the family which meant that she didn't have HSS. But I want to know what she did to manage to marry a man from Tohyama bloodline. With their family being pretty wild.
She's gotta be in a league all her own to get with one of these monsters.

Quote:
Patra is lucky because Kana is like that, so I can't use her as a standard for a girl marrying into the crazy bloodline that lots of people want to clone.
Patra is pretty powerful though. Not as much as she boasts but pretty strong indeed. Not to mention
Spoiler for spoiler:

Spoiler for Cute fact about Kanade btw:
Old 2018-11-29, 13:01   Link #4351
tsunade666

kanade is aria' s mom right? how did that happen? did I miss something in time line wise? time leap? time scramble?
Old 2018-11-29, 15:14   Link #4352
KiharaRonin

Kanae is her mom
Kanade is the Reverse Irokane's former host and Kinji's new imouto. I just wanted to add on some other bits about her
Old 2018-11-29, 15:29   Link #4353
XFire
150% done

Wait, did Kinji seduce Aria's mom?
Old 2018-11-29, 15:37   Link #4354
KiharaRonin

Kinji reacted to Aria's mom the way average high schoolers due to a cute teacher. These feelings aren't something permanent and while her mom feels complimented when she takes notice of it, it doesn't actually go that far.
Old 2018-11-29, 19:16   Link #4355
AP24

The details were in few pages back. It looked more like Kanae was seducing Kinji actually. As I said before she's one of the best MILFs.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-29, 20:44   Link #4356
KiharaRonin

She is a great milf, but I'm just not sure if seduction is the best way to describe it. Though I guess it kind of is that way since she does seem interested in him. I always felt she was just teasing as she usually does to Aria (about Kinji ofc) and just felt flattered at best. But now that you mention it, she did seem more seduced. In fact, I put her on the harem list due to this. Sorry, I'm just not thinking straight.
Old 2018-11-30, 04:40   Link #4357
tuckersister

Has any of the Amicas make any appearances or mentions in the past couple volumes? I also hasn't hear much of Moe and Kikuyo in the recent volume.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-30, 09:12   Link #4358
KiharaRonin

The Amicas along with some other AA characters have been making cameos in either illustrations, mentions, or flat-out appearances. Moe and Kikuyo have been appearing but generally (like Aria's mom currently) aren't too important and thus, just make small appearances for cute scenes or just to show they exist. Kikuyo actually got a solo illustration recently which is rare.
Old 2018-12-01, 11:09   Link #4359
KiharaRonin

Hidan no Aria Volume XXX - Chasing the Melancholy Summary

Sorry for the double post but no one has posted since I last did, and this is completely unrelated to that post.

But anywhere, here we go. 24 days left for Volume 30!

Spoiler for Summary:

Spoiler for Best translation I can give:

Spoiler for Speculation:

No cover yet! I'll post it when it comes out (please have Makiri on the covee)! So are you guys hyped!? I know I am!
Old 2018-12-01, 11:16   Link #4360
hyddty

Welp, time for some flirting and actions as always. The series still going strong is a good thing to see
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen