AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-23, 21:57   Link #101
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@Riki: Keep on trying then you will get used to it.

@greensoulreaper: No I didnt ^-^. I got the whole column from the manga and i painted and translated it. It had better explanation than in the LN because of the pyramid.
Any ideas how to add illustrations? i got em till vol 4

NoM@n: Is there chances issei can become a king piece?

Last edited by Riki; 2011-11-24 at 00:13.
Old 2011-11-24, 01:56   Link #102
sukidanica

Thank you for the translation. Been reading it.
Old 2011-11-24, 07:31   Link #103
n0m@n
C-Z

@Riki: I only have the original copy. I think the LN is also scanned in internet. I will try to find it.
Also about Ise becoming a King. Since devils with peerage can only compete and use their own servants to battle, Ise would be able to from the next volume. Like stated before he is getting a promtion, hence meaning he can get his own servant or make his own harem. But if you are talking about Ise becoming a King as his ability, then I:m not sure. But the chance is high that it can since they say that King is stronger than Queen in this series.

@sukidanica: Glad you liked it.

Also Life 2 is completed now. Now moving to Life 3....

Last edited by n0m@n; 2011-11-24 at 07:48.
Old 2011-11-24, 07:51   Link #104
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
@Riki: I only have the original copy. I think the LN is also scanned in internet. I will try to find it.
Also about Ise becoming a King. Since devils with peerage can only compete and use their own servants to battle, Ise would be able to from the next volume. Like stated before he is getting a promtion, hence meaning he can get his own servant or make his own harem. But if you are talking about Ise becoming a King as his ability, then I:m not sure. But the chance is high that it can since they say that King is stronger than Queen in this series.

@sukidanica: Glad you liked it.

Also Life 2 is completed now. Now moving to Life 3....
Your translation speed is fast lol. Then zenovia or ilia has no feelings to issei??
Old 2011-11-24, 08:08   Link #105
n0m@n
C-Z

I will try and do much faster so you guys would know all of the story before the anime starts.

About Zenovia and Illia. Zenovia wants to have a physical relationship with Ise to make babes so there were no feelings. But lately it seems like she do because she kinda flirts with him....I think. Illia was a childhood friend of Ise, though Ise thought she was a boy back then, but they were enemies when they met again in volume 3. She shows up in volume 6 and they were friends again. But in volume 9, Illya showed some sign of affection towards Ise. In volume 9 Azazel, the leader of fallen-angel and the teacher at Ise's school said that both Zenovia and Illya is after Ise to get pregnant. So both of them likes Ise.

Hmmm, I realized that there no information about male characters. I might put some description of some.
Old 2011-11-24, 08:17   Link #106
yuiichi9

n0m@n: Thanks for your hard work.
@Riki: I will send you a message with the links of the novels.
Old 2011-11-24, 08:21   Link #107
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
n0m@n: Thanks for your hard work.
@Riki: I will send you a message with the links of the novels.
i have vol 1-3 7-10 i dont have 4-6 (T^T) but nvm someone took up the uploading job.
Old 2011-11-24, 19:25   Link #108
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Yeah looks like someone has that taken care of. I'll help link those image uploads to each Life then, after n0m@n posts the TL'ed text.

The Fujimi Shobo website has this chart of some of the important characters up to volume 10. I was wondering if its like a brief intro of each character, because I think I might place the info+images as thumbnails with captions on the front page for HDxD's Baka-Tsuki page. Well anyways, if anyone wants to translate it, that would be welcome.

Spoiler for Character Chart?:
Old 2011-11-25, 08:40   Link #109
Dr_Crowbar

How did
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2011-11-25, 14:33   Link #110
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensoulreaper View Post
Yeah looks like someone has that taken care of. I'll help link those image uploads to each Life then, after n0m@n posts the TL'ed text.

The Fujimi Shobo website has this chart of some of the important characters up to volume 10. I was wondering if its like a brief intro of each character, because I think I might place the info+images as thumbnails with captions on the front page for HDxD's Baka-Tsuki page. Well anyways, if anyone wants to translate it, that would be welcome.

Spoiler for Character Chart?:
That's the whole crew with the exception of Irina. From left to right row by row.
Spoiler for characters:
Old 2011-11-25, 18:09   Link #111
n0m@n
C-Z

@Dr Crowler:
Isei helps Koneko overcome her fear of using her "real powers". So she is actually much stronger but was scared to use her power.

Also from whsie's post above I found out I made a big mistake.
I been calling Irina, Illia for the whole time. I've been using the name from the character from fate series lol.
Old 2011-11-25, 23:17   Link #112
Riki
ランダム王

Any chance issei's balance breaker gonna show in anime and what vol.# it appears?
Old 2011-11-25, 23:24   Link #113
n0m@n
C-Z

Isei turns into his Balance-Breaker form(incomplete) in end of volume 2. So I:m sure the anime will make him use it in end of the anime.

Also I did half of Life 3 and its on BT.
Old 2011-11-25, 23:27   Link #114
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Isei turns into his Balance-Breaker form(incomplete) in end of volume 2. So I:m sure the anime will make him use it in end of the anime.

Also I did half of Life 3 and its on BT.
well i was asking the full form. OK i'll go check the TL out for errors
Old 2011-11-26, 00:01   Link #115
n0m@n
C-Z

Well they look the same with same ability. Its just that Isei masters to use it i volume 5.
Old 2011-11-26, 01:52   Link #116
merihim

Thanks for the chapter, n0m@n and Riki.
Old 2011-11-26, 02:22   Link #117
Riki
ランダム王

@merihim: thank nom@n i only do the editing/spelling/grammar
Old 2011-11-26, 18:18   Link #118
nfsac

I saw the illustrations you added on baka tsuki of the novels n0m@n.

What a hot one of volume 10 of Rias and Issei naked on the floor.

Also who is the guy who Rias talks to in one of the pictures, I guess it's the one tall one with a gold lion armor and his expression resembles me of Mighty Guy from Naruto or Captain Bravo from Busou Renkin.
What is telling Rias?
Has Akeno Himejima kissed Issei so far?
Any preview for volume 11?
Old 2011-11-26, 23:27   Link #119
n0m@n
C-Z

The guy in the picture in volume 10 is Sailaorg Baal, Rias's cousin. He is described to be very tall and very muscular. Baal is the most highest household in the devils world. They are given the peerage of Great King, which is the second highest rank after Demon-lords. He is the next heir of Baal which will make him the future Great King but he wishes to become a Demon-lord. Rias's mum is originally from the House of Baal that's why she doesn't have a red hair. People of House of Baal gets a power called "Power of Destruction" which is the power that Rias and her brother Sirzech's have. They have this power thanks to their mother. But Sailaorg couldn't inherit this power and he has no talents at using magic. So he physically trained himself and became super strong.

Ria's brother, Sirzech Lucifer, is a Demon-lord which makes him the leader of the devil's world. In total there are Four demon-lords who controlls the devil's world. The original four demon-lord died few hundred years before the story began. Their names were Lucifer, Beelzebub, Levianthian, and Asmodeus. So the new demon-lord has no relation to the old demon-lord, but they carry their names.
Eg. Sirzech Gremory is now called Sirzech Lucifer.

From Volume 5, six young devils gather to compete in the Rating Game to see how strong they are. Rias and Sailaorg is one of the six. Six of them have a relative who are either Demon-lord, Great King or Arch Duke. Rias fights her best friend Shina Sitri in volume 5 as her first opponent. She then fights Sailaorg in volume 10 to see who is the strongest devil in their generation. Though they use their servants is well since it's a Rating Game.

Going back to Sailaorg. Like you said he is wearing a Golden Armour. But it's not an ordinary armor but a Longinus. Sailaorg originally found the possessors of that Longinus dead, but the Lion which resides in it didn't disappear. So he used 7 of his pawn piece to make it to his servant. The Lion can change into a armor for Sailaorg which makes the Sailaorg the only devil who can use the Sacred Gear and also the balance-breaker. Sailorg like said before doesn't have any talent in magic, so he buffed his muscle and gained a power called "Touki". Touki translates it is "Fighting power" and it is strong that even a sword can't cut him making him one of the strongest character in the series. He has taken a good liking of Isei since they first met in volume 5 and wished to fight him the most. He is also one of the devil from a high peerage who didn't look down on Isei and respect's his strength. So they finally battle in volume 10.
Spoiler for Rating Game in volume 10:

Spoiler for Strenth of Kings:

The preview of volume 11 is described a bit in Author's comment in volume 10. It's about promotion for Isei, Kiba, and Akeno to become a Top-class devil
Old 2011-11-27, 01:09   Link #120
merihim

What Vol.7, color pages

I know the first one is Issei on date with Akeno but I wonder on the second page how Issei end up in that situation?

and

Is there any certain event between Issei and akeno in this volume?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural