AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2015-02-04, 22:11   Link #61
iAmNEJi
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp View Post
I somehow doubt that a goverment that picks your partner at 16 and has an entire ministery devoted to enforce that law is going to void a marriage (especially one that has been already altered) just because Takasaki is pursuing another guy...
What if she tries to have sex with him and ends up having a baby would that actually stop them or keep them paired up. This can possibly go that far, but I doubt it.
iAmNEJi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-04, 22:42   Link #62
Stickmansam
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp View Post
I somehow doubt that a goverment that picks your partner at 16 and has an entire ministery devoted to enforce that law is going to void a marriage (especially one that has been already altered) just because Takasaki is pursuing another guy...
There's probably some opt out clauses in the law somewhere

but yeah as it stands NOW, there's unlikely to be any reason to stop the pairing but who knows what will happen

I wish we knew more about the law and it's specifics
Stickmansam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 02:17   Link #63
anonfr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Words muttered with bitter envy?

I've honestly never shipped Yaoi before, but I'm close. Nisaka is just so Maiden-like.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 11:32   Link #64
ashiya doman
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
can you tell me where can i find the special chapter please and poor neji if takakasaki fool him . I hope the author will quickly clear her relation with nisaka
ashiya doman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 19:07   Link #65
Stickmansam
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Words muttered with bitter envy?

I've honestly never shipped Yaoi before, but I'm close. Nisaka is just so Maiden-like.
Not sure if trap or not though yet XD

Some more details which is nice

Waiting for next week now maybe more clarification on the relationships
Stickmansam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 19:35   Link #66
Miraluka
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 28
Has been the extra chapter out yet?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 20:30   Link #67
anonfr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickmansam View Post
Not sure if trap or not though yet XD

Some more details which is nice

Waiting for next week now maybe more clarification on the relationships
Meh, he could be a trap, but I'm just gonna assume he's not a trap til there's strong evidence to the contrary. Being a maiden like bishie doesn't quite cut it yet.

This story really doesn't give much away at all.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 08:58   Link #68
iAmNEJi
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Meh, he could be a trap, but I'm just gonna assume he's not a trap til there's strong evidence to the contrary. Being a maiden like bishie doesn't quite cut it yet.

This story really doesn't give much away at all.

I feel the same way, tho it's best not to really go off assumptions because of how unpredictable this story is. They do however have many theories and anything is likely. I do however have a feeling from chapter 1 when Nejima had called out to Takazaki she had a very uncomfortable look, not even recognizing who he was... Than the part where she came late / minutes before his birthday my suspicious risen after he had confessed his love for her (those tears weren't genuine) . She pretty much took advantage of his feelings PRETENDED NOT to know him (which is highly likely) when he asked to speak with her. I believe she is working with the government and using him as an experiment to monitor them on how far they are willing to go on choosing for themselves. Still waiting on the author to focus entirely on Takazaki, so we can understand her character because at this point she is a big mystery.

Last edited by iAmNEJi; 2015-02-11 at 22:19. Reason: Reevaluating
iAmNEJi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 17:38   Link #69
Stickmansam
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmNEJi View Post
I feel the same way, tho it's best not to really go off assumptions because of how unpredictable this story is. They do however have many theories and anything is likely. I do however have a feeling from chapter 1 when Nejima had called out to Takazaki she had a very uncomfortable look, not even recognizing who he was... Than the part where she came late / minutes before his birthday my suspicious risen after he had confessed his love for her (those tears weren't genuine) . She pretty much took advantage of his feelings PRETENDED NOT to know him (which is highly likely) when he asked to speak with her. I believe she is working with the government and using him as an experiment to monitor them on how far they are willing to go on choosing for themselves. Still waiting on the author to focus entirely on Takazaki, so we can understand her character because at this point she is a big mystery.
Her working with the government could explain the text he go from the government that was later deleted (as a way to test him).
Stickmansam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 02:53   Link #70
valshe
touhou
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: gensokyo
serious wt heck????,i can't take this
Spoiler for ...:
valshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 03:29   Link #71
Miraluka
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 28
Welcome, now take a seat on the " did you just noticed?" line.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 21:48   Link #72
liemtodaisu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Welp, I was half expecting something like this. But I really did not see this coming from Nisaka .
He looked pretty cute at that moment.
liemtodaisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 19:28   Link #73
Miraluka
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 28
New chapter out, and things go smoothly, loli got feet injured and Neji has to carry her, princess style because she doesn't wants to spread her legs for piggy carry.

After telling Misaki to go eat as the food is ready they part ways. I'm expecting Neji to find Misaki and Nisaka talking about "something" that would make Neji curious but without making him feel betrayed like in the chapter 22.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 20:37   Link #74
Meat2004
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Atlanta, Ga USA
Whatever it is those two are hiding, I would love to the author to at least drop some kind of a hint.
__________________


Never bend to the will of the wicked even in the face of death.

Currently Reading:
TONARI NO KASHIWAGI-SAN
Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou
Witch Craft Works
Tokyo DTED
KOI TO USO
KIWAGURO NO BRYNHILDR
AKA AKATORETACHI NO MONOGATARI
SHINMAI MAOU NO KEIYAKUSHA
TATE NO YUUSHA NO NARIAGARI
EVERGREEN (KASUKABE AKIRA)
SHISHUNKI NO IRON MAIDEN
Meat2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 20:46   Link #75
coded321
He Who Games
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: the virtual world
hey guys, i've seen pictures this manga before, but i got ntr vibes from it. it just me or does this manga have ntr?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 20:59   Link #76
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Entre caníbales...
Age: 25
We still don't know, but there's definitevely a ntr vibe to it, tho' it could be just a sypmton of the somewhat lazy writing..
__________________
Tómate el tiempo en desmenuzarme...
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 21:11   Link #77
Meat2004
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Atlanta, Ga USA
I'm hoping the NTR isn't real in this title.
__________________


Never bend to the will of the wicked even in the face of death.

Currently Reading:
TONARI NO KASHIWAGI-SAN
Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou
Witch Craft Works
Tokyo DTED
KOI TO USO
KIWAGURO NO BRYNHILDR
AKA AKATORETACHI NO MONOGATARI
SHINMAI MAOU NO KEIYAKUSHA
TATE NO YUUSHA NO NARIAGARI
EVERGREEN (KASUKABE AKIRA)
SHISHUNKI NO IRON MAIDEN
Meat2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 21:13   Link #78
Miraluka
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 28
The ntr faded away when we knew Nisaka was into Nejima.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 01:36   Link #79
iAmNEJi
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Finally some development or is it yet another tease? Waiting for the next chapter.
Spoiler:
iAmNEJi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 02:55   Link #80
Corvo269
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmNEJi View Post
Finally some development or is it yet another tease? Waiting for the next chapter.
Spoiler:
I will now say professor Oak's greatest line

Is it A Boy or A Girl?
SOMEBODY TELL ME, I'M CONFUSED and regardless of his/her gender, I think it still have that NTR Vibe and maybe there will be NTR
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
drama, romance, school life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.