AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2017-05-07, 02:51   Link #20121
Azurial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Actually not going to bother with the drop girls unless they SOMEHOW drop during chipping/clearing -- I simply don't have extra dorm space right now to spare.

It's the reward girls Taiyou and Gangut, or bust.
same :/ i got Etorufu, and Kunashiri and i have no other choice but the mod them to Gangut and make some space for Pasta sister
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-07, 02:55   Link #20122
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

I just went through an entire E3 run without taking damage. Madness!
Old 2017-05-07, 04:48   Link #20123
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Actually not going to bother with the drop girls unless they SOMEHOW drop during chipping/clearing -- I simply don't have extra dorm space right now to spare.

It's the reward girls Taiyou and Gangut, or bust.
Ironically the CVL hime would even be rather farmable compared to the rest of the map (medium though, didn't try hard this time)
I'm waiting for Kamoi's stats before I decide. - The Warship girls though? Nope.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-07, 05:46   Link #20124
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I'm waiting for Kamoi's stats before I decide. - The Warship girls though? Nope.
Kamoi is an oiler/seaplane tender, not like stats are going to matter much. But in case you wonder, Kamoi Kai Bo has an armour rating of 33 (compared to 19 for Hayasui Kai). Hayasui Kai's AA rating is higher with 48 vs 34 though.
Old 2017-05-07, 05:51   Link #20125
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Kamoi is an oiler/seaplane tender, not like stats are going to matter much. But in case you wonder, Kamoi Kai Bo has an armour rating of 33 (compared to 19 for Hayasui Kai). Hayasui Kai's AA rating is higher with 48 vs 34 though.
Yeah, Stats was a bad to word it. I admit that - I'm more waiting for her equip to be revealed.
An interesting thing about Kamoi is though, that she can equip large flying boats

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2017-05-07, 09:05   Link #20126
Rocksmash
Trapped within boundaries

E-4H cleared! This E4 is definitely much more enjoyable than that @$%% E4 from Fall 2016.
Spoiler for Farming Phase:
Spoiler for Chipping Phase:
Spoiler for Last Dance:
With all the new kanmusu drops successfully rescued, time to take a break before facing the witch of the north.
Rocksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-07, 10:18   Link #20127
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Started E5 now and let me give you a warning: Don't try to complete the Run when you are going for E (Necessary for debuff) - the chances of getting off routed are far too high there and the southern route is imho in general less painful.
e2: maybe I should mention: This sentence is only valid as long as you have yet to finish the first Boss-Phase. Once the second unlocks the routing through here is not only the right one but actually the preferable one to the second boss.

e:
Also in case you haven't heard don't use torpedo Bombers on this map. Both bosses gain additional damage from dive bombers - moreover Russian Ships (Verniy + Gangut (all incarnations) do 1.5x damage against the bosses while 5th Fleet ships do 1.2x extra dmg.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2017-05-07 at 14:49.
Old 2017-05-07, 13:30   Link #20128
RapidPotential

I'm going for E-5 hard tomorrow.

I've done E-3 and E-4 both in a day.

Doing good so far and more than enough reso I hope to last this final hurdle.
Old 2017-05-07, 16:51   Link #20129
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Done with e5 and one of my 4 Celebration LSCS brought out Taiho

Gunning for Taiho
1st Maruyu
2nd Taiho

Gunning for Musashi
Kirishima
Ise

Meaning, of all LSC ships I only need Musashi now.

Stats Post event:
1100 Buckets
300 000 Fuel
300 000 Ammo
300 000 Steel
123 000 Bauxite

Stats Post Event + Celebration LSCs
922 Buckets
223k Fuel
225k Ammo
257k Steel
86k Bauxite ( ~ 103k without the LSCs)

As always thse stats don't account for ressources regenerated during the event.

Maps:
E1 Hard
e2 hard/Medium
e3 Medium
E4 Medium
E5 Medium

Drop-ships gotten without farming:
Etorofu (or wahtever warship girl's name is)
Kamikaze (*)
Roma (*)

*I already had thse ships.

Event was surprisingly fair this time - on medium that is - the 2 nes on the final run made it a pain though as they probably killed half my Dive Bombers

Still unsure whether Is hould gun for Kamoi - e3 on medium is imho rather farmable, but do I really want to waste the buckets :/? Moreover I feel that getting Taiho has decreased my drop luck rofl.

Edit:
That being said early level gangut can't even hit a lv 40 destroyer or CL/AR- maybe she got a low base accuracy or something like that?

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2017-05-07 at 17:16.
Old 2017-05-07, 19:39   Link #20130
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

The latest official twitter profile pic. If this is a hint of Yura's 2nd model, it's unusually straightforward imho =3:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-07, 22:50   Link #20131
usspaul

i want a yubari kai nii !
Old 2017-05-08, 02:22   Link #20132
Kakurin
大佐

Now that was a final sortie for E3. Total damage suffered: 10 points to Italia. Missed the perfect S-ranking on the boss node by the 7 HP with which the DD Hime survived.
Old 2017-05-08, 03:42   Link #20133
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I cleared E2 and E3 on Hard. I didn't need to use the support exped.

MVP for E2 was Ooshio and Kitakami for E3. I got the 2 DE while clearing and Okinami while on my way to clear E2. And no Kamoi in sight. My buckets count was 2070ish at the start of the event, and I am now at 1940ish.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 08:49   Link #20134
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Rough design of Nagato kai ni has been revealed.

Kumano kai ni has been alluded too, as well as -several- CL, so we will have other CL aside of Yura (most likely tenryuu or Nagara class, unless they stick with Konishi, which would be Yuubari or an Agano class).
Meanwhile, the article also confirms Gangut's Seiyuu as Seto Asami as I suspected.

Took the liberty to update my old kai ni char. Png can be found here.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2017-05-08 at 11:33.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 09:31   Link #20135
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Rough design of Nagato kai ni has been revealed.

Kumano kai ni has been alluded too, as well as -several- CL, so we will have other CL aside of Yura (most likely tenryuu or Nagara class, unless they stick with Konishi, which would be Yuubari or an Agano class).
Meanwhile, the article also confirms Gangut's Seiyuu as Seto Asami as I suspected.

Took the liberty to update my old kai ni char. Png can be found
Images
Thanks for the link, info and updated chart =3

I chuckled at the blogger's comment that Nagato Kai Ni looks like an ikemen. Not that I disagree though, and it's probably what fits her best. The design does remind me of the heroine in Kizuki Aruchu's latest work though

I read from another source that, including the CLs, there will be more 2nd remodels this year, and more kaibokan as well as non-Japanese ships that, like Gangut, have had a strange career.

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 12:23   Link #20136
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

So far, the ''last dance'' kills have been the most fruitfull so far: I-13 from E1's and Erotofu from E4's. Save from those 2, the other good drop I got so far was a single Maru-yu. I should start on E5 soon.
Old 2017-05-08, 14:22   Link #20137
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
E4 Hard cleared!

Images

Images
battle replay

Didnt take as long as E3. Using the newest submarines did help a lot since I only have to bring my 3CVB + 2 CAV (Suzuya Kai Ni + Chikuma) for the chipping phase and swap Taihou for Kasumi K2 for the last dance

Hitomi was equipped with dual boilers and Ka-Mi tank. Kasumi who joined the team for Last Dance was equiped with the newest Daihatsu that was said to be VERY effective against Isolated Hime. And it certainly greatly contributed with Hitomi's Ka Mi to slowly chip away Hime's health.

The Cranes were equiped with Jets, which helped a lot.

Images
thanks for the new plane
Old 2017-05-08, 14:31   Link #20138
RapidPotential

DONE! Kiso with the clear, with a DA! It was she who choked several times during a torrid 13 run (including 2 catbombs) LD phase.

Only my third 'A' medal but well worth!
Old 2017-05-08, 14:37   Link #20139
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
E4 Hard cleared!

Images

Images
battle replay

Didnt take as long as E3. Using the newest submarines did help a lot since I only have to bring my 3CVB + 2 CAV (Suzuya Kai Ni + Chikuma) for the chipping phase and swap Taihou for Kasumi K2 for the last dance

Hitomi was equipped with dual boilers and Ka-Mi tank. Kasumi who joined the team for Last Dance was equiped with the newest Daihatsu that was said to be VERY effective against Isolated Hime. And it certainly greatly contributed with Hitomi's Ka Mi to slowly chip away Hime's health.

The Cranes were equiped with Jets, which helped a lot.

Images
thanks for the new plane
Why did you equip the Jets on the cranes instead of the LBA? The distance Base to Boss is just 1.

----
Something curious:
Hitomi being said reminds me of something fun I saw when I did E4 - maybe this has always been the case but can the Island Hime take damage from torpedo attacks? ?

On Nagato k2:
I wonder are those hotel guns or 41cm triple oO?

YuraK2:
Yuubari looks like she is satisfied with the remodel she made for Yura

Old 2017-05-08, 14:45   Link #20140
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Why did you equip the Jets on the cranes instead of the LBA? The distance Base to Boss is just 1.
Because unlike LBA I can drag the cranes with me in every nodes, and then they can pre-empt jetbomb everytime they can do it. Make it easier to clean up some trash mobs.

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls