AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-04-27, 21:05   Link #1581
Ddraig

Ok. So I check the manga version and saw that the king of Zecth are very old, pretty much have nothing but skin and bone. With that the question come up, is there no heir to the Zecth kingdom? If so the LN sure fail to mention anything about it. Such important character should have been early introduce.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 21:25   Link #1582
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
i really want to read this LN but in bakatsuki it's posted on "teaser project" then does that mean that its not fully translated or not quite well?
Inaccurate passages, read at your own risk.
Old 2013-04-27, 21:39   Link #1583
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraig View Post
Ok. So I check the manga version and saw that the king of Zecth are very old, pretty much have nothing but skin and bone. With that the question come up, is there no heir to the Zecth kingdom? If so the LN sure fail to mention anything about it. Such important character should have been early introduce.
I'm guessing he at least has several relatives and the next in line for king is whoever gets more support, especially from Vanadis. Remember vol 1 Ellen said Vanadis plot so to bring a king who would support them onto the throne?
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-28, 08:20   Link #1584
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXitus View Post
Even so, the story is good, so I don't mind his melancholic writing.

Btw. cramped, how are your projects coming along? Still doing MnOtV?
Haha, sry for the late reply. Since this novel got a translator already. I am moving on to other series which need translator. I am doing Chaika and prolly Shikkin. (Hataraku got NTRed by Junny lolz)
Old 2013-04-28, 10:39   Link #1585
eXitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cramped View Post
Haha, sry for the late reply. Since this novel got a translator already. I am moving on to other series which need translator. I am doing Chaika and prolly Shikkin. (Hataraku got NTRed by Junny lolz)
No problem.

Do you have a blog or something where one can get the links to your translations?
There is no god, only some dude with unlimited POWAARRR and to much free time on his hands, who has a hobby of putting a lifeform on a prior peaceful planet, so he can watch how tranquility, harmony and peace turns into chaos.
eXitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-28, 11:01   Link #1586
cramped

I don't have a blog, but I will put it on BT if I finished TLC and editing each chapter of a series.
FYI, Eva 3.3 is fcking awesome lol.

Last edited by cramped; 2013-04-28 at 11:01. Reason: bad grammar
cramped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-28, 14:38   Link #1587
noobarta

Quote:
I don't have a blog, but I will put it on BT if I finished TLC and editing each chapter of a series.
FYI, Eva 3.3 is fcking awesome lol.
you have a link to your account or list of whole names for series ?_?

trying to find other novels to read since current ones are still translating. Current one might read is Remembrances of a Certain Pilot, but there isn't a really solid happy end for it so I'm reluctant T_T
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 01:15   Link #1588
cramped

Sorry, if the passage is a bit vague. I am just starting on a new novel so I have just only done the prologue. Half of it being me lazy.
Old 2013-04-29, 05:33   Link #1589
Iskatar
The Sanctuary Knocker

Alright, so I just finished reading the current "translated" volumes. Despite a few hiccups here and there, it was still a beautiful and fluid read.

Here are my thoughts. Keep in mind I have not read anything about volume 6.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Iskatar; 2013-04-29 at 06:38.
Iskatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 21:32   Link #1590
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
Sorry, if the passage is a bit vague. I am just starting on a new novel so I have just only done the prologue. Half of it being me lazy.
Going soft without me, are you? Shame on ye!

Alright, lads, I'm now overseas for a holiday...and temp work's in a decidedly happier place - to be exactly, in the final month and a half, with the worst almost over. Now searching for the pen-and-paper MnOtV novels somewhere in a bookstore, and I think you guys know what I shall do once I find it.

*fakes a pretentious accent* Dohohohoho!~
XenahortCharybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 22:04   Link #1591
eXitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post

Alright, lads, I'm now overseas for a holiday...and temp work's in a decidedly happier place - to be exactly, in the final month and a half, with the worst almost over. Now searching for the pen-and-paper MnOtV novels somewhere in a bookstore, and I think you guys know what I shall do once I find it.

"pen-and-paper MnOtV novels"? Excuse me being stupid, but... what's that? Something like Dungeons&Dragons for the MnOtV world?
There is no god, only some dude with unlimited POWAARRR and to much free time on his hands, who has a hobby of putting a lifeform on a prior peaceful planet, so he can watch how tranquility, harmony and peace turns into chaos.
Old 2013-04-30, 01:01   Link #1592
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

just one question, the lastest volume was story of tigre's adventure in arsavee(correct me), and dat region's islands shape or in other word taking image of UK. and in UK dere is known one mistical weapon, excalivur...

Spoiler for for the question:
Old 2013-04-30, 01:11   Link #1593
eXitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
just one question, the lastest volume was story of tigre's adventure in arsavee(correct me), and dat region's islands shape or in other word taking image of UK. and in UK dere is known one mistical weapon, excalivur...

Spoiler for for the question:
Well, honestly who knows? But I sure hope it doesn't. So far, there are no "doubles" in the "Mystical Weapon" parade and we got (For the "Sword" category.) 3 kinds: Longsword (Ellens Weapon), two handed (Durandal), and dual-shortsword (Sashas Weapon). Now if we go down this way, Excalibur could only be a dagger, and honestly I don't want that celebrity of a sword to turn out that way...
Old 2013-04-30, 01:20   Link #1594
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXitus View Post
Well, honestly who knows? But I sure hope it doesn't. So far, there are no "doubles" in the "Mystical Weapon" parade and we got (For the "Sword" category.) 3 kinds: Longsword (Ellens Weapon), two handed (Durandal), and dual-shortsword (Sashas Weapon). Now if we go down this way, Excalibur could only be a dagger, and honestly I don't want that celebrity of a sword to turn out that way...
sigh.. I only see durandal as broad sword...
why Green Dragon Crescent Blade und/or red hare didnt shown...
Old 2013-04-30, 01:42   Link #1595
eXitus

Quote:
Your definition of "broad" is broad indeed.
While reading the parts with Durandal's former wielder, it gave me the feeling of a two-handed sword. I can't really remember if it got exclusively mentioned or not, so it really is just me feeling that way.
Old 2013-04-30, 03:07   Link #1596
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
A Guan Dao is possible, but Red Hare?
I think you played too much Dynasty Warriors.
Old 2013-04-30, 07:41   Link #1597
cramped

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post

You got this point wrong master!!!! I am not going soft just shifting to another series which is in need of translators. BTW it is really vexing when I visit kino and saw a bunch of LN in JP but I can't read it, and there's also madan vol.1-6 waiting for me to snatch it away. Anyway, I am busted right now just spent my entire wallet on the song of ice and fire complete boxset.
Old 2013-05-02, 20:30   Link #1598
Nihgthawk

Got a release date for volume 7, 6/25.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 21:14   Link #1599
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
Got a release date for volume 7, 6/25.
so fast?good,i can't wait for sophie to be rescued-by tigre,if possible,but it would be more original for her to escape on her own-and princess guenievre to be introduced.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 21:24   Link #1600
whitecloud

Huaaaaa...."the translator MIA because someone other is translating it?" at bakatsuki, cramped help us....
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)