AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Maria-sama

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-28, 10:51   Link #1
gokigenyou

Best Prices?

Liberty 4 in Akihabara has...
"Mariasama ga Miteru" DVD 1 for 1500 en (chuuko).
Also soundtrack CD for 2800 en (new).
"Pastel Pure" maxi CD single for 1180 en (new).

Maybe with point card, can find better deal from K-Books, Yamagiwa, or Animate for new items. Also need to check Traders. I do not think can find cheaper at Mandarake, Recomints (Fujiya Avic), or Ishimaru Denki

-gokingenyou
Old 2004-04-28, 11:08   Link #2
LynnieS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokigenyou
Liberty 4 in Akihabara has...
"Mariasama ga Miteru" DVD 1 for 1500 en (chuuko).
Also soundtrack CD for 2800 en (new).
"Pastel Pure" maxi CD single for 1180 en (new).

Maybe with point card, can find better deal from K-Books, Yamagiwa, or Animate for new items. Also need to check Traders. I do not think can find cheaper at Mandarake, Recomints (Fujiya Avic), or Ishimaru Denki

-gokingenyou
And how many people are going to buy the R2 disc?

1500 yen, though, is very cheap. That's for the regular edition, yes, and not the limited edition? CD Japan is selling the regular edition for 2000 yen and the collector's edition for a whopping 8800 yen.

Edit - Oh. The regular edition only has the first episode? Hmm, no wonder it's so cheap, then. Removed off-topic stuff.
Old 2004-04-28, 11:14   Link #3
gokigenyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnieS
And how many people are going to buy the R2 disc?

1500 yen, though, is very cheap. That's for the regular edition, yes, and not the limited edition? CD Japan is selling the regular edition for 2000 yen and the collector's edition for a whopping 8800 yen.

You know, I still have a couple of coupons for DVDs for Ishimaru Denki that they gave me awhile back. No more points left, however, on the points card. Spent them on a "Scrapped Princess" box. With the big figurine...

No idea about K-Books. Their pricing is a bit odd, I thought. The "ONE" volume one disc, I bought for less than 800 yen, but "To Heart" discs go from 1000 yen or so to 3000+ yen for the last disc. Maybe an overstock?

Yes. The 1500 en DVD is for regular edition.

Ishimaru Denki's old coupons were valid for 3 years from date of purchase. If you still have coupons that are not 3 years old yet, you can still use. But now, Ishimaru Denki uses point card. Points on card expire after 1 year from time of purchase (I think).

-gokigenyou
Closed Thread