AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-02, 22:24   Link #10961
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I cannot comment on those two sentences without puking at the implication then laughing at the situation.

Anyway, before his diplomacy trip, his cooking skill was that of Cecilia's. Yeah.

He was suspected of being suicidal before it was found that he was a shitty cook. Now, after taking lessons and poisoning 8 different teachers, he's got the cooking skill of a quality housedad. If he focuses hard.

Otherwise it turns into Cecilia's "best" cooking.

What would happen if Irish took Neko-Aria hostage? What would he do?
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 22:24   Link #10962
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Can it be regarded as an advantage that the AE doesn't require the pilot to wear a pilot suit?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 22:25   Link #10963
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Why is Max after Karon? Remember, in the idol timeline, she has E-rank boobs.

Just realized Louise is pretty booby too.

And Max potentially can go after any woman. After all, he represents Legion that is Anonymous.
Old 2011-12-02, 22:56   Link #10964
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - You mean he doesn't have to wear a swimsuit? Not reqlly, the suit doesn't even seem to do anything.

@ Meistah - I thought you said all her nutrients went to her brain? What's with the the E-cups?

@ Rain - Irish puked after he got the info and swore he'd kill whoever made him do that. Of course, it was partly Tabane's fault

Anyway, why would he take Aria hostage? Remember his hatred of involving civs and children? Besides, know Aria's love for bishonens, SHE'D take either him or Yuriko (young Irish) hostage instead.
Old 2011-12-02, 22:59   Link #10965
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Not that Aria. I'm talking about Kyuukai's nekomimi plushie version of her that I mentioned last page.
Old 2011-12-02, 23:05   Link #10966
Eratas123

@ Rain - Again, why would he take that hostage? If it was to antagonize Kyuukai then he'll think of another way instead of stealing his plushie.

Would Kyuukai find it odd if Irish gets more and more bishie as the story goes on? In the beggining of the story, he looked somewhat girly but is still male and doesn't look female if he wears male clothes. Later on, it becomes increasingly hard to tell his gender even up close.

This is a sign that the suit's already affecting him too much and that he's already dying from the constant use.
Old 2011-12-02, 23:10   Link #10967
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: This is all potential draft/omake/something ideas I just had the urge to cook up.

It's because he rubbed the lolicon thing, the marshmellow hell incident, and the crossdressing fact in his face, all at once.

This all happened in Kyuukai's room right after they get briefed on a mission by Mactavish.

They get into a fight, and during that time, Kyuukai's blankets fall off of his bed, revealing neko-Aria posed in a sleeping position. (He needed to hide her from Irish, but didn't have time)

What would Irish do at this point, while he's all angry and frustrated?

Also, Kyuukai would find it very odd. And if they're frenemies at the time, he'll be very concerned.
Old 2011-12-02, 23:11   Link #10968
HasuMasu
*Artist

1. Natasha Fairs isn't the Representative Candidate, if she was, then she isn't the only one.

2. Houki's birthday is on July 7th, that's the only birthday we know of other than Ichika's
Old 2011-12-02, 23:13   Link #10969
Eratas123

@ Rain - Mock him constantly about it then tell Laura about it. He doesn't need proof of it, Laura knows she doesn't lie about anything when they're talking to each other so their chances once again go down the drain.

How would Kyuukai get revenge on him anyway? Twlling Tatenashi won't faze him, spreading rumors won't either since he doesn't care ahout his rep.

@ Box - Eh? Then she's a year older than the cast?
Old 2011-12-02, 23:16   Link #10970
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Mock him about the rest of his secrets and the like. The circle repeats itself.

Anyway, Neko-Aria has a much bigger story, and is more important to Kyuukai than just being cute and a bed partner (not in that sense of course).
Old 2011-12-02, 23:20   Link #10971
Eratas123

@ Rain - All Laura needs to know is that he's sleeping with a huge nekomimi plushie that looks like her. She'll think he's a pervert

How do you want them to be more friendly later? They seem like natural enemies here
Old 2011-12-02, 23:23   Link #10972
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Brothers-in-arms mentality comes into play. After fighting together (alongside each other, not against each other), they come to trust each other. First Kyuukai or Irish confide one of their secrets to the other after raising their level of trust, Kyuukai admitting to Irish the real reason behind his ownership of Neko-Aria, and other circumstances regarding her, or his past, and Irish could tell him about his brother, or about his family and/or his life with them.

Slowly, and snarkily, they'll come to trust each other, but aren't willing to go any further with their "friendship".

So they become "frenemies for life".
Old 2011-12-02, 23:23   Link #10973
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Finally done with the draft first chapter of me sequel fic!

Now... Should I post the entire chapter here... or get someone to beta them...?
Old 2011-12-02, 23:26   Link #10974
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Can't help ya, sorry. I'm finishing Daydreams tonight if it's the last thing I do!

@ Rain - Okay, how would he try to pair up Irish with Tatenashi? Irish helps out him and Laura later so he'd probably want to return the favor.
Old 2011-12-02, 23:29   Link #10975
HasuMasu
*Artist

Yup, she's older than Ichika by a month or so.
Old 2011-12-02, 23:31   Link #10976
Eratas123

@ Box - Daydreams is a pain! Anyway, Tatenashi is next after Laura
Old 2011-12-02, 23:32   Link #10977
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

D'oh, guess I'll work on the next chapter before putting it up on FF.net :3
Old 2011-12-02, 23:34   Link #10978
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He'd probably try to explain the delicacies and appeal of having a relationship, and he'd try to prove that Tatenashi is already interested in Irish.

Then he'd try to convince him to make a move.

On a side note, do the protagonists have another "turning point" in Shadow? Such as they have to make a decision that will effect them for the rest of their lives? Other than the final battle and the decision to move on with their lives?

For example, Kyuukai choosing to send Yuriko back. Something like that.

I've got a very heartbreaking one set for Kyuukai. And when I say heartbreaking, I explained the concept to a female friend of mine, even wrote her a draft, and she cried her eyes out.

Seriously.
Old 2011-12-02, 23:39   Link #10979
Eratas123

@ Rain - The sending Yuriko back is in an omake so it's possibly non-canon. The first turning point is during the Mondo Grosso defense where all of them get they're asses demolished by PT.

The second one is their LI's and their future when chosen.

Ichika's is choosing between who he loves and trying his hest not to try and hurt anyone else.

Irish's is to deal with the fact that ye has to give up his hatred or lose his life and friendships fighting a pointless battle.

Dunno about Kyuukai.

Side note - Here we go again with the dark topics
Old 2011-12-02, 23:45   Link #10980
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

*SCREEECH* *SCREECH*

"Two down, sixty five more"

"That new guy is crazy...."

Twirled around the enemies with a pair of microscopic chainsaw in the hand, the young man gave a sense of dissonance to his comrades, the blazing determination and the radiance of the youth spirit is contrasting with how he was painting himself with gallons upon gallons of enemy's blood and the monstrous figures he fought alongside them.

"Sixty three more" his laugh resonate with the howling cries of his enemies "Don't caught yourself off guard, sire"

"That guy by no means is a rookie!" the Squad leader frowned "He had seen hell we all never saw...who's your name again?"

"Ichika..." the young man smiled in response "Orimura ichika"

"ORIMURA?!"
--------------------------

Hmm....

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest