AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-07, 17:43   Link #1181
Diveman

Yeah her mother is actually quite socially akward it seems, at least with her daughter, quite unexpected.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 18:26   Link #1182
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Tbh I was pleasantly surprised about how this strong (almost almighty) person was revealed to have this unexpected vulnerable side.
I knew she would have some sort of soft side for her daughter nevertheless but not to this extent even as far as being shy in front of her.

No matter how awkward that may be for an adult parent but to me that was very well written development.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 20:01   Link #1183
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Well it's not like I didn't see it coming.. but I didn't expect that her mother would be someone like Chitoge

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 20:07   Link #1184
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

I can believe that the mother, despite being very serious about her job, as an awkward side to her....
But being awkward with her relationship with her daughter to the point of barely speaking to her through 10 years, going to the trouble of buying gifts every year but always leaving without giving them to her......that's not awkward or anything, that's plain stupid.
So for the first years of Chitoge's life her mother was able to have a relationship and connection with her but then, suddenly, lost it all and immersed herself in her job to that point????
Sorry, that's just hard to believe for me that's all.......human psychology doesn't work that way.
If the author had shown an event that could have caused a breach in their relationship, that I could believe.....but out of nowhere she went from caring mother (whichever degree of that) to a mother that doesn't spend any time with her daughter at all?????
Nope, calling forced on this one.
Old 2013-02-07, 20:34   Link #1185
Xaturas

Shitty arc, hope it ends next chapter or 2-3 at max.
Old 2013-02-07, 20:38   Link #1186
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
I can believe that the mother, despite being very serious about her job, as an awkward side to her....
But being awkward with her relationship with her daughter to the point of barely speaking to her through 10 years, going to the trouble of buying gifts every year but always leaving without giving them to her......that's not awkward or anything, that's plain stupid.
So for the first years of Chitoge's life her mother was able to have a relationship and connection with her but then, suddenly, lost it all and immersed herself in her job to that point????
Sorry, that's just hard to believe for me that's all.......human psychology doesn't work that way.
If the author had shown an event that could have caused a breach in their relationship, that I could believe.....but out of nowhere she went from caring mother (whichever degree of that) to a mother that doesn't spend any time with her daughter at all?????
How is it that incredible for hard-working parents to grow apart from their child(ren), especially if they were very strict to them before? Once some people with a certain lack in social skill get to the point where they think they've drifted from another person it becomes harder and harder for them to get back to an earlier point by themselves... some human psyches work EXACTLY like that.

To me the only thing that is really awkward about this development is that it's not an overused cliche, which is what I would've expected.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 21:13   Link #1187
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
My parents would like to say hi.

There is more to the human psyche than just what you experience.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2013-02-07 at 21:33.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 21:41   Link #1188
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

It's almost like we expected, only Raku is actually managed to pull those impossible works and damn, he hit his (probably) future mother-in-law!! XDD

LOL at collapsed Onodera
Old 2013-02-07, 21:51   Link #1189
ShiroiRyu

I know i don't had to laugh but he speak about the hotel ... XD
Old 2013-02-07, 22:10   Link #1190
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

if Hana is such an important person, rescheduling meetings should be cake for her

Onodera collapsing was way too funny btw

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 22:19   Link #1191
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
if Hana is such an important person, rescheduling meetings should be cake for her

Onodera collapsing was way too funny btw
That's the stupid part and so cliche that almost unbearable.
At one side she holds meetings being worth bilions of yens, at other side she can't have few hours of free time. The plane was just smack to the face, I mean she is so rich/important and she doesn't have a private jet that is up to her 24/7. That just @_@.
But Nisekoi was always clichee and thats what we liked about it, just this arc is kinda dumb.
Old 2013-02-07, 22:59   Link #1192
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

egh.... an 'ahoge' family... Hana and Chitoge really like a same person...
so tsundere as well..

lol at fainting Onodera... although I hope Marika will faint as well..

hopefully this won't get bittersweet ending
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 02:33   Link #1193
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
i hate all these chitoge flags.
Although i approve of hanaxraku flags D:
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 03:45   Link #1194
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
I haven't read this series since 49, who is that person in the panel? A new girl?
Old 2013-02-08, 03:47   Link #1195
Johnny
Working the bags...

Chitoge's mother...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 04:25   Link #1196
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Except that it might delay many important matters and will cost a fortune to the company later though for some reasons I can see her doing it in the next chapter to meet with Chitoge.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 04:37   Link #1197
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Has Raku add any other girls to his harem? After Maria?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Chitoge's mother...
Thanks...
Old 2013-02-08, 08:49   Link #1198
Sumeragi
Banned

*Facepalms*

Didn't expect a doujinshi for this particular work.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 10:27   Link #1199
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Rule 34 never fails.
Old 2013-02-08, 10:34   Link #1200
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Can't she just not get on the plane? If she truly loves her daughter, she ought to be able to choose her over work.
Probably.. But I don't know. I'm quite leaning that the two will reconcile and then the mother will still have to go because of her work.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life