AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-31, 16:53   Link #1721
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

People got their own opinions on sexuality, pay no heed to them Randrak42. Still, this direction is well, unique, is the word for it. I haven't seen anything like this before so I am going to stick around and see how it goes.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 16:53   Link #1722
MC117

Oh come on, author why you do this to terumi!?
Old 2012-12-31, 16:56   Link #1723
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Wow just noticed that people are going a bit nuts in Batoto with the comments page there and going so far as to change the alternate title of the manga to "Tale of the gay FagGay-kun" and putting Yaoi tags on it.

This isn't having their own view on homosexuality, this is just trolling with a hint of underlying homophobia xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 17:04   Link #1724
Kirihara_R

^ well cant blame you , what's happening right now is beyond our expectation lol.. some of us(including me) expecting terumi to level up and show his manliness but right now he's getting better at cross-dressing huh?.... by the way guys happy new year? ..
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 17:18   Link #1725
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
^ well cant blame you , what's happening right now is beyond our expectation lol.. some of us(including me) expecting terumi to level up and show his manliness but right now he's getting better at cross-dressing huh?.... by the way guys happy new year? ..
Well...yea, I wanted Terumi to grow more experienced with this. The aunt talked big about Genji not pursuing courtesans because he was above them yet they fell at his feet. This arc would have been so much better if the only obstacle Terumi had was his trauma, the girl actually becoming an extremely easy target for him to get once he got over it...yet it looks like his trauma was easily resolved and she became a hard target to get.

Believe it or not, I do read this manga to see Terumi's evolution. Will never deny that what caught my attention and kept me focused was the female cast and their...assets...but after a while I got attached to the character and want to see the kid succeed, I suppose you could call it a self-insert of sorts.

But this is totally taking a step backwards, sure the plan in itself isn't that bad (though it doesn't make much sense to have him steal someone she's already dumping) but it's taking a step back in Terumi's character development...at least in the way I wanted him to develop.

That said there's no excuse for whiny little kids and trolls that only want to see tits in the manga, but the moment the MC crossdresses they flip out and start attacking the manga's page and crying out about how gay it suddenly is. It's just childish.
Old 2012-12-31, 17:33   Link #1726
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Well...yea, I wanted Terumi to grow more experienced with this. The aunt talked big about Genji not pursuing courtesans because he was above them yet they fell at his feet. This arc would have been so much better if the only obstacle Terumi had was his trauma, the girl actually becoming an extremely easy target for him to get once he got over it...yet it looks like his trauma was easily resolved and she became a hard target to get.

Believe it or not, I do read this manga to see Terumi's evolution. Will never deny that what caught my attention and kept me focused was the female cast and their...assets...but after a while I got attached to the character and want to see the kid succeed, I suppose you could call it a self-insert of sorts.

But this is totally taking a step backwards, sure the plan in itself isn't that bad (though it doesn't make much sense to have him steal someone she's already dumping) but it's taking a step back in Terumi's character development...at least in the way I wanted him to develop.

That said there's no excuse for whiny little kids and trolls that only want to see tits in the manga, but the moment the MC crossdresses they flip out and start attacking the manga's page and crying out about how gay it suddenly is. It's just childish.
Well the chapter is out, it looks like Tsukasa is hesitating to dump the teacher. She outline maybe she should go and see him after all so maybe's the Kaoruko's plan has a chance to succeed. Though it could also backfire if Tsukasa don't visit the teacher to see him getting taken away. So essentially this plan has a bunch of risks involve, but a payout that is good for the next step.
Old 2012-12-31, 17:38   Link #1727
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Really don't see the logic in "Making the woman fall for you by becoming a better woman than her and stealing her toys". Yea, she's the type of woman that likes having guys after her...but in what world does showing her up end in her falling in love with him?
Old 2012-12-31, 17:45   Link #1728
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Really don't see the logic in "Making the woman fall for you by becoming a better woman than her and stealing her toys". Yea, she's the type of woman that likes having guys after her...but in what world does showing her up end in her falling in love with him?
The reasoning for stealing the teacher away is due to Kaoruko statement, Tsukasa feels empowered once she has men who are dedicated to her. By stealing the teacher, it breaks Tsukasa's character a bit and makes her feel frustrated. In simple terms lower Tsukasa's morale thus making her venerable. Terumi still have some fear of her and can't carry out any plans with Tsukasa holding the advantage. By making Tsukasa venerable, Terumi can go on the offensive. Though this could also result in Tsukasa attacking Terumi since he was the only person Tsukasa can take out her frustration on and Terumi can attack her since he knows she is venerable after stealing the teacher.
Old 2012-12-31, 17:52   Link #1729
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Hmmm...still not buying it really, I understand the plan...just think it logically wouldn't work.

Anyways, I'll be skipping the next couple of chapters and then read it all in one go once it enters the next arc or something.
Old 2012-12-31, 17:57   Link #1730
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Hmmm...still not buying it really, I understand the plan...just think it logically wouldn't work.

Anyways, I'll be skipping the next couple of chapters and then read it all in one go once it enters the next arc or something.
I agree with you, never heard of a plan like this. Though the uniqueness of it makes me keep reading to see if it succeed or not. Kaoruko's plan sound nice in theory, but has a chance it won't work. There is the chance that Kaoruko's plan may work out too well and Terumi ended up seducing the teacher to well to actually draw him to his house to (yeah, not saying it, you guys can guess what can happen here). Though if it pays out, Terumi may actually conquer his first girl which is the most challenging one and the one who actually puts the fear of girls in him. If Terumi conquers Tsukasa then pretty much he can conquer all the other girls.
Old 2012-12-31, 18:04   Link #1731
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I agree with you, never heard of a plan like this. Though the uniqueness of it makes me keep reading to see if it succeed or not. Kaoruko's plan sound nice in theory, but has a chance it won't work. There is the chance that Kaoruko's plan may work out too well and Terumi ended up seducing the teacher to well to actually draw him to his house to (yeah, not saying it, you guys can guess what can happen here). Though if it pays out, Terumi may actually conquer his first girl which is the most challenging one and the one who actually puts the fear of girls in him. If Terumi conquers Tsukasa then pretty much he can conquer all the other girls.
I dunno...I think Aoi is a harder target to conquer out of the current 3, especially with her strong Daddy Complex.
Old 2012-12-31, 18:14   Link #1732
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I dunno...I think Aoi is a harder target to conquer out of the current 3, especially with her strong Daddy Complex.
I can see why you come with that conclusion, but I think Tsukasa is the harder target. Tsukasa is the reason why Terumi got the phobia of women thus she is the one who started the whole manga and the root to most of Terumi's problems with women. For Aoi, Kaoruko's already found the way to conquer her for Terumi. Terumi just need to play the role of the replacement for now to capture her, or by actually accepting that role Aoi impression of Terumi increases to the point that her father complex lightens or goes out. Kaoruko already said that Aoi is well aware of her father complex and worries about it. Aoi still want a man, but a man who accepts her and her complex, if Terumi can fulfill that role, then that it. Terumi just got to stay "hard" when he faces that complex.
Old 2012-12-31, 18:19   Link #1733
Iron21

Don't know how I feel about this chapter.

Hope the author doesn't go too far with this.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 19:17   Link #1734
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

This chapter leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not really a big fan of gender bender. Maybe I'll a break reading this and be back if he stop cross-dressing.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 19:23   Link #1735
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

It seems as though this is Terumi's last chance. The way Terumi begged to give him another chance feel that Kaoruko is ready to replace him and find someone else. If that is the case, Terumi had no choice in the matter.
Old 2012-12-31, 21:37   Link #1736
Aznxa21

An with that my respect for him has died.
Aznxa21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 21:47   Link #1737
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

In a way, I think we were asking for this. In the beginning of the manga we were all saying in what way does Terumi looks like a girl and criticize the author for misleading us. Now fast forward and we got this, feels like our criticism came back to us.
Old 2012-12-31, 21:59   Link #1738
smbjoshy

I think it's pretty funny when a guy dresses up like a girl and tries to seduce another dude, it's the uncomfortable moments that makes it good. Have you ever seen the movie White Chicks?
smbjoshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 22:03   Link #1739
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Read chapter 62.
Terumi becomes a trap.
A delicious trap.
My Reaction?
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I will like this very much.
I can't belive i'm saying this but....
Go Terumi! NTR that biche's toyboy!
Old 2012-12-31, 22:18   Link #1740
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Read chapter 62.
Terumi becomes a trap.
A delicious trap.
My Reaction?
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I will like this very much.
I can't belive i'm saying this but....
Go Terumi! NTR that biche's toyboy!
........................I can't comment on that video.

Though this may be weird, but the original story of Genji there NTR I guess the author decided to put it in this phase of the story.

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu