AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-05-06, 21:32   Link #22381
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... well, that's certainly one interesting twist for an AU; the only problems I see with this so far are that Omote and Ura came about due to who was in control, but I suppose we can just call those nicknames. Otherwise, it would be interesting to see how this would both parallel and be different from the original story

(and although I know I'm guilty as charged for some stuff, I would love to see some of these ideas go into full bloom instead be a random idea that just stops)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 21:37   Link #22382
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

The story could go somewhere save the "Inner" and "Outer" names, because if they're 2 separate beings then calling one "Inner" and the other "Outer" would be redundant. If that scenario happened most likely they wouldn't be named Moka, instead they'd each be named after a different drink entirely. (2 different drinks)

I've read like 4 different fan fics from Ou-Rex, and some of what he/she wrote seems like a possibility, as someone else said in an earlier post in the case of the seal breaking and Outer Moka disappearing forever, but I don't believe that's the case. If anything I think Omote is as some said before, where she was the original personality before Akasha gave her the Shinso Blood.

... Still haven't read Chapter 53.. I will tomorrow so I can be caught up with everyone else. :3
Old 2012-05-06, 21:44   Link #22383
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I'll read the actual chapter on Tues, when I have free time in between college finals...

and you guys do realize that Omote and Ura are just Japanese for Face and Reverse respectively, right? (hence why it makes sense in the manga, and it's just a case of letting it go as a nickname here)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 21:55   Link #22384
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*chuckles* Yes I was thinking that but for the sake of getting the idea out, I went with 'Ura' and 'Omote' until I can figure out a good substitution for their names. They would keep the last name of 'Akashiya' though... but, like many other ideas, it's probably just a one-shot thing since I'm no good at keeping my interest in a story for long, especially since I can come up with so many variations quickly as well.

...such as Moka actually 'purchasing' Tsukune as a servant ...

...or even something similar to what Shinobu and Araragi Kiyomi have...but I was leaning more to having Akasha = Shinobu and Araragi = Tsukune for 'My Lady Vampire'...the redone vers.
Old 2012-05-06, 22:02   Link #22385
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

@Tempest - I'm the same way when it comes to story ideas, except with zombies. Plus, Ou-Rex has made a variant of Tsukune being a "servant"... She found him with Akua leading said charge into their house and took him as a "Blood Doll". There was no purchase xD
Old 2012-05-07, 04:11   Link #22386
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
@Chris38

Yeah, the seal will be broken sooner or later, since Akasha did say that it isn't permanent and that itle break someday, but I wonder if itle happen in this arc or in the future, with the situation the way it is, its the perfect moment for something like that, I'm just curious on how Ikeda is going to solve the Omote/Ura problem, the logical solution would be the merger that Tsukune is hoping for, unless Ikeda has something else in mind for a solution.
Even so, she had no business trying to destroy the seal herself in order to get Ura-chan back, she deliberately broke her promise to Akasha. Though I have no idea what Akihisa has planned for Omote, I'm sure it'll be worlds better than what AKuha just pulled.

And on that note, this idea came to me earlier in the day:

Maybe the whole point was to simply kill off Omote and revive Ura-chan. And now that her goal is within reach, she might have no more need for Fairy Tale, or at least for the current hierarchy.

"Come on, Moka-chan! Let's go to the top floor together and defeat Gyokuro! With our combined power she won't stand a chance. Then Fairy Tale will be ours. And then, WE CAN RULE THE WORLD!"

That will only further increase Moka's ire. It might also draw Gairen's ire, since he seems to be an internal enforcer of Fairy Tale. And once he learns of Akuha's treachery, he won't hesitate to target her. And considering what she's done, I doubt Moka will save her. Doubt he'll be able to kill her, but he'll force her to exhaust even more youki by spamming the Jigentou. And then Tsukune finally arrives...

So if Moka doesn't go berserk at first sight of Akuha, or Gairen targets her before Moka can act, there's still a chance to stop Alucard's revival. A slim one, but still one nonetheless. Can't wait to find out either way.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 12:00   Link #22387
JAGI_X

I guess tsukune will unleash his power and destroy Akuha after what she did to kurumu and mizore.
Old 2012-05-07, 12:16   Link #22388
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
I'm fresh out of ideas. She's dead unless she gives up and runs away. But she isn't the type to do that. yeah, she's pretty much dead.
Yes, she DOES run away, after taking a hostage or two, or a whole family. It's how Moka wound up at Fairy Tale HQ in the first place.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 13:41   Link #22389
Chris38

What I wonder about is how Tsukune is going to fight Akua, since from this chapter we have learned that she is pretty quick, and Tsukune would have to keep up with her, if he wants to protect himself and Inner Moka from the effects of the Jigen-tou.

Another topic is the technique that Tsukune has learned in order to protect himself prom the Jigen-tou, which in the first place I doubt is the Jigen-tou, since a technique like that would make Tsukune a little too OP, and I think that the last thing this manga needs is for a "second Akua" to appear in it.

If I have to put my guesses I would say that the skill that Tsukune has learned, is a technique that will null the dimensional properties of the Jigen-tou and at the same time would make Akua unable to use her ability to pass through objects and people.

Naturally that technique will most likely have a serious downside, which will make Inner Moka's assistance necessary for Tsukune to be capable of defeating Akua, since I doubt that Inner Moka is just going to be reduced to the role of a background crowd during the fight between Tsukune and Akua.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 14:08   Link #22390
Soji

Chris38@ Maybe something like again Hokuto in that fight (when he become that thing) Tsukune protect Inner and block Hokuto while Moka deal the final attack. Wonder if something like this will happen with Akua.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 15:26   Link #22391
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Akua's tears at the seal breaking will probably be her last bit of joy. Because i can only see 2 things happening here. Inner Moka who will most def not be happy about the final memento of her mother being destroyed will awaken with vengeance.

If that doesnt happen when Tsukune arrives and see's that the seal has been broken and that 2 of his most precious friends are laying on the floor either dead or seriously wounded. He is going to tear Akua's apart. I actually think this might be too much to bare for Tsukune and it will send him into fit of rage.

At this point i am 100% sure that Akua can not defeat Tsukune in his current or will be current state. The loss of outer Moka might actually break what remains of his seal in his grief he may very well go into a rampage. Also, the more power he releases the very thing they were trying to keep sealed will be closer awakening because of the blood flowing in his veins.

The wait is going to suck ass but its going to be interesting to see what happen.s I have no problem saying that if Akua dies i will not shed a single tear i might actually just drink a beer to her demise. Iv never liked her and never will but she has a been a great villain
Old 2012-05-07, 16:09   Link #22392
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post

If that doesnt happen when Tsukune arrives and see's that the seal has been broken and that 2 of his most precious friends are laying on the floor either dead or seriously wounded. He is going to tear Akua's apart. I actually think this might be too much to bare for Tsukune and it will send him into fit of rage.
Unlike you I doubt that Tsukune is going to lose control, since:

- there would be no one capable of helping him, since he would be a little too powerful to stop.

- it would probably cause Alucard to awaken, and a Alucard + berserk Tsukune combination is basically a deadly combination for the reaming for the rest of the characters, most of whom are either incapacitated are too wounded to actually be able to stop Tsukune's rampage.

- I think it's pretty much impossible for Tsukune, since I think the reason why Tsukune underwent such a major attitude change during his second fight with Kuyou, is because his human consciousness have merged with Tsukune's "berserk side", margining them into a single "personality". In other words, if Tsukune loses control over his powers, he would pretty much become a second Alucard, which would basically make this manga end with a downer ending, and probably be a example of bad writing.

Basically, I doubt you're scenario has a huge chance of taking place in the manga.
Old 2012-05-07, 18:03   Link #22393
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Unlike you I doubt that Tsukune is going to lose control, since:

- there would be no one capable of helping him, since he would be a little too powerful to stop.

- it would probably cause Alucard to awaken, and a Alucard + berserk Tsukune combination is basically a deadly combination for the reaming for the rest of the characters, most of whom are either incapacitated are too wounded to actually be able to stop Tsukune's rampage.

- I think it's pretty much impossible for Tsukune, since I think the reason why Tsukune underwent such a major attitude change during his second fight with Kuyou, is because his human consciousness have merged with Tsukune's "berserk side", margining them into a single "personality". In other words, if Tsukune loses control over his powers, he would pretty much become a second Alucard, which would basically make this manga end with a downer ending, and probably be a example of bad writing.

Basically, I doubt you're scenario has a huge chance of taking place in the manga.
And now I'm trying to imagine a battle scene between Berserk Mode Tsukune and Alucard.....
I'm not going to lie: I would definitely would want to see something like that.
But not with the story arc as it is now.
But someone should do that fight.....
Old 2012-05-07, 18:39   Link #22394
kasimmorathi

I speculate berserk Tsukune until soothed by a kiss from Moka; but only after he has ripped apart many things.
kasimmorathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 18:48   Link #22395
aswad

that would be fukin awesome but i think theres gonna be an army of small mini allucards becoz when we saw allucard before it was diiferent and it was mentioned by one the characters that it looked different from before right, so thats my hypothesis

p.s. now that rosario vampire has gone bi-monthly will we be getting something like 30 average pages or will it be something like 40 - 45 per release ?
aswad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 19:05   Link #22396
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswad View Post
p.s. now that rosario vampire has gone bi-monthly will we be getting something like 30 average pages or will it be something like 40 - 45 per release ?
for the seems like one trillionth time Rosario + Vampire is not going bimonthly, Jump Square 19 which used to be quarterly is going bimonthly

Rosario + Vampire is published in Jump Square
Old 2012-05-07, 19:40   Link #22397
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I really don't want Moka to go berzerk right now, at least, not come out swinging like she did when she was ten years old. Doing that would really unleash Alucard right then and there.

If Akua doesn't die here, she'll remain a constant foil for Moka from here on in. If she does die in this arc, I'm betting on Alucard sucking her dry.
Old 2012-05-07, 23:42   Link #22398
Chris38

Well, personally speaking I would like Alucard's awakening to be avoided at all costs, especially considering the state team A currently is in - and let's be honest team A has the strongest possibility of becoming Alucard's lunch, due to the fact that two of it's members (Inner Moka and Tsukune) contain the blood of a Shinso vampire, and considering the fact that most of team A members have become incapacitated - since, Ruby, Tsukune and Inner Moka are the only ones, who are capable of movement, with the rest being wounded, or unmobilized in some other way, it's not a situation where they can quickly run away, and team B is still too far away to support team A in case Alucard awakens.

Furthermore, I doubt that Inner Moka and Tsukune are going to come unscratched from their confrontation with Akua, at the very least they would have drained a large extent of their youkai energies, and probably won't be in a condition to fight anymore, which would also put them at a disadvantage against Alucard, that is assuming that they even stand a chance in a fight against him, which I doubt, since even if Alucard isn't the final boss of this manga, it still doesn't change the fact that he's still a dangerous opponent, who in my opinion, can easily crubstomp the protagonists and their friends.

In other words, Alucard's awakening would pretty much be a nail in the grave for the protagonists, and I have a hard time thinking of how they would be capable of getting out of there, without the author resorting to some Deus Ex Machina, which depending on how it's going to be executed might not please some fans.

So, I still hope that Ikeda is planing to avoid a situation where Alucard awakens.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-05-08 at 00:12.
Old 2012-05-08, 00:16   Link #22399
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, personally speaking I would like Alucard's awakening to be avoided at all costs, especially considering the state team A currently is in - and let's be honest team A has the strongest possibility of becoming Alucard's lunch, due to the fact that two of it's members (Inner Moka and Tsukune) contain the blood of a Shinso vampire, and considering the fact that most of team A members have become incapacitated - since, Ruby, Tsukune and Inner Moka are the only ones, who are capable of movement, with the rest being wounded, or unmobilized in some other way, it's not a situation where they can quickly run away, and let's be honest, team B is still too far away to support team A in case Alucard awakens.

Furthermore, I doubt that Inner Moka and Tsukune are going to come unscratched from their confrontation with Akua, at the very least they would have drained a large extent of their youkai energies, and probably won't be in a condition to fight anymore, which would also put them at a disadvantage against Alucard, that is assuming that they even stand a chance in a fight against him, which I doubt, since even if Alucard isn't the final boss of this manga, it still doesn't, change the fact that he's still a dangerous opponent, who in my opinion, can easily crubstomp the protagonists and their friends.

In other words, Alucard's awakening would pretty much be a nail in the grave for the protagonists, and I have a hard time thinking of how they would be capable of getting out of there, without the author resorting to some Deus Ex Machina, which depending on how it's going to be executed might not please some fans.

So, I still hope that Ikeda is planing to avoid a situation where Alucard awakens.
Same here, there's still a chance it can be prevented. A slim one, but a chance nonetheless. As long as Tsukune and Moka keep their cool (a daunting task at that), they can prevent Alucard's complete revival. Though it's odd that Alucard's mutating rather than simply awakening, so perhaps we were mistaken about Fairy Tale's true intentions. Either that, or something amiss has occurred during the revival, whether because of Akuha, Akasha, or anyone else is uncertain.

Even still, as you said, fighting him is out of the question. I shake my head at fanfiction authors who think it's so easy the kill the oldest and strongest vampire in the world. And that's not including the trend of "human supremacist" fics, where mankind overcomes such looming threats without the need for heroes. Some people, I tell you.

Back on topic, I don't doubt Tsukune and Ura-chan will get badly hurt against Akuha but still triumph regardless. And the thought of her losing to a "mere human" would be the final nail in the coffin of her already tenuous sanity. She'd go ballistic and make one last-ditch effort to kill Tsukune, but dies trying. After that, with most of the subdivision leaders defeated, and the B Team set to take down Gyokuro, there's really nothing to stop them from escaping the fortress. Though when is it ever that easy. ^^;;

So it's not a lost cause, Akihisa's flair for the dramatic is undeniable. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 00:55   Link #22400
Chris38

@Alhazad

Well, in Tsukune's case I think that Tohou Fuhai has thought him a way to keep his emotions in check, after all he has seen Moka's childhood memories, so Tohou Fuhai should realize the fact that releasing strong emotions might cause Alucard to awaken, and he also knows that Tsukune has inherited Moka's Shinso blood, so in my opinion, it would be pretty irrational for Tohou Fuhai to ignore the danger that Tsukune's emotions might cause.

Well, keeping Inner Moka's temper in check, might be a little more dangerous, especially considering the fact that she should have already recovered her past memories, not to mention seeing what Akua has done to Kurumu, Mizore and Outer Moka, is definitely going to make Inner Moka pretty pissed off at Akua, and I don't know how that anger can be suppressed, especially considering that Inner Moka has a pretty valid reason to be angry.

Although, there is still a chance that injecting Tsukune with her Shinso blood has caused the remnants of the Shinso blood that are still contained in Moka's body to become unsynchronized with the Shinso blood that Alucard has - after all, the Shinso blood synchronization process, hasn't been properly defined in the manga yet, so there is still the chance that Ikeda might use something like this to avoid Alucard's resurrection.

Not to mention that, the revelation that Inner Moka's Shinso blood has become synchronized with the blood of a "mere human", would definitely cause Akua to become even more insane then she currently is

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire