AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-05-02, 19:02   Link #25561
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Because it doesn't change anything how Moka and Tsukune feel about each other and it doesn't make Tsukune be in Love with the other girls. Thats why, "No harem end",
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 19:31   Link #25562
Birdway
Banned

That's not how "harem" genre works.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 19:38   Link #25563
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

So as long no girl gives up it will always be a harem. No matter the fact the the MC will not return their feelings and has already some he loves who also returns those feelings...I see...

I guess Ai Yori Aoshi or Love Hina had also a harem end.
Old 2015-05-02, 20:15   Link #25564
kagato3

You do know he cares about them pretty deeply and from what Birdway said Moka basically said amounts to I'll share but no tricking him into it. So no going after him in his dreams, useing charm ect. Also Kurumi's likely to die if her feelings aren't returned. As well as the person he loved no longer exactly existing anymore.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 20:21   Link #25565
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Not this discussions again. I also care deeply for my friends, but i surely don't want to bang them or be in a relationship with them. If Tsukune wanted, he would have bein in a polygamic relationship with them, but he isn't and never wanted.

His feelings are clear, Mokas Feelings are clear. The rest belongs in the world of bad fanfiction

And this nonsense about that Kurumu will die. Guess what...she is not dead, despite the fact that her her feelings are not returned.
Sooner ore later Kurumu and the rest of them will move on anyway and later find nice guys for themselves.
Old 2015-05-02, 21:04   Link #25566
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

As we all can see, its a very spinnable ending. There's still a chance for Kurumu and Mizore and Ruby, but how Tsukune responds to their "charm-dream-baby-child" plan is never shown. He may have agreed, he might have not (in a comical fashion of course, as he always does)...

So it could go either way. Honestly I stick with Dauerlutscher and his interpretation, but I'm not going to go after people who make their fanfictions, although I disagree on their premise. The sad fact of the matter is that they may have gotten some form of consent from Moka, but Tsukune's opinion on the matter has not been addressed.

Stop arguing about this when I haven't even seen the Omakes, sheeeeeeeeesh.

Last edited by Mach56gs; 2015-05-02 at 21:17.
Mach56gs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 21:42   Link #25567
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Not this discussions again. I also care deeply for my friends, but i surely don't want to bang them or be in a relationship with them. If Tsukune wanted, he would have bein in a polygamic relationship with them, but he isn't and never wanted.

His feelings are clear, Mokas Feelings are clear. The rest belongs in the world of bad fanfiction

And this nonsense about that Kurumu will die. Guess what...she is not dead, despite the fact that her her feelings are not returned.
Sooner ore later Kurumu and the rest of them will move on anyway and later find nice guys for themselves.
Why is it that the other people's view/opinion wrong and yours right?

Let the others believe in their ending and you believe yours. Everyone will then be happy and satisfied.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 21:58   Link #25568
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
Why is it that the other people's view/opinion wrong and yours right?

Let the others believe in their ending and you believe yours. Everyone will then be happy and satisfied.

Sure, people can believe in pink invisible unicorns and other nonsese like this, if that makes them happy.
I was not talking about opinions or fanfictions, but about facts.
Old 2015-05-02, 23:13   Link #25569
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Sure, people can believe in pink invisible unicorns and other nonsese like this, if that makes them happy.
I was not talking about opinions or fanfictions, but about facts.
About what facts! Your facts?

They were discussing about a recent published material regarding the ending of Rosario. They were just enjoying themselves. imo

You don't have to rain on their parade. Just saying.
Old 2015-05-03, 00:56   Link #25570
zibi88

Dont forget Moka agreed on sharing Tsukune but they must not use any charm and force him to do it. Small talk of the girls with Tsukune and explaining that they want/need child to help their race (like with mizore) and he will agree since if moka is ok with that... but later on moka will get her own fun.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 01:09   Link #25571
fazri
blacksun king

where i can found the translated extra chapter for this manga?
Old 2015-05-03, 01:29   Link #25572
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Ok I got the extras:
Spoiler for space:
Really? So it is a harem end!

Anyways need to look up these chapters.
Old 2015-05-03, 01:40   Link #25573
kazzuya

Moka didn't really win. The true winner is the outer Moka (Akasha). Every girl are in the starting line.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 01:48   Link #25574
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
Moka didn't really win. The true winner is the outer Moka (Akasha). Every girl are in the starting line.
Akasha? Nah Akasha is ded...

Moka is just Moka now. I think she's pretty far ahead if the girls were planning to charm Tsukune into procreation. That's... Well that's rape, you see? Moka didn't need no magic

Good girl Moka establishing facts. Consent is needed kids! ALWAYS.

And all of the fans win. We could imagine Tsukune saying yes, while we could also imagine Tsukune turning them down.

You win and you win and EVERY-BODY GETS TO WIN!
Old 2015-05-03, 19:10   Link #25575
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
Akasha? Nah Akasha is ded...

Moka is just Moka now. I think she's pretty far ahead if the girls were planning to charm Tsukune into procreation. That's... Well that's rape, you see? Moka didn't need no magic

Good girl Moka establishing facts. Consent is needed kids! ALWAYS.

And all of the fans win. We could imagine Tsukune saying yes, while we could also imagine Tsukune turning them down.

You win and you win and EVERY-BODY GETS TO WIN!
...and I's likes dat der endin', govn'r - leaves EVERTIN' ups to yur 'magination
Old 2015-05-03, 19:31   Link #25576
kagato3

Ok having seen the extras I will need to correct what I said as Birdway missed a few things.
Moka was fine with Kurumu and Mizore after Kurumu brakes down saying that what happens in dreams will quickly be forgotten but he'll remember in his dream so she will be his dream girlfriend but Moka gives 2 rules: no forcing him and no inappropriate underage behavior (she's also extremely embarrassed when saying all of this) she then says she changed her mind after both Ruby and Yukari want in to and ends up waking Tsukune up and it just says his riotous days continue.

This is still a good sign for a Harem ending as Tsukume has shown he love the others just less them Moka before ( ex chapter 42) and he has been conflicted about how to answer their feelings due to what inner Moka said at the end of season 1 that he would have to choose one of them. But we also know how the other thing she told him he would have to choose turned out (she said he would have to choose between the human world and the Youkai world. He chose both) And now we have an indication Moka is at least starting to be willing to share.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 20:01   Link #25577
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Ok having seen the extras I will need to correct what I said as Birdway missed a few things.
Moka was fine with Kurumu and Mizore after Kurumu brakes down saying that what happens in dreams will quickly be forgotten but he'll remember in his dream so she will be his dream girlfriend but Moka gives 2 rules: no forcing him and no inappropriate underage behavior (she's also extremely embarrassed when saying all of this) she then says she changed her mind after both Ruby and Yukari want in to and ends up waking Tsukune up and it just says his riotous days continue.

This is still a good sign for a Harem ending as Tsukume has shown he love the others just less them Moka before ( ex chapter 42) and he has been conflicted about how to answer their feelings due to what inner Moka said at the end of season 1 that he would have to choose one of them. But we also know how the other thing she told him he would have to choose turned out (she said he would have to choose between the human world and the Youkai world. He chose both) And now we have an indication Moka is at least starting to be willing to share.
By choosing both worlds, the monogamous restriction is not as much of a restriction anymore. After all, polygamy is more the trend in the Youkai world.

It also makes sense that he chooses both worlds because he is a "product" of both.
Old 2015-05-03, 20:13   Link #25578
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Eh, so Moka said that you need to have consent if you wanna have fun teim with Tsukune.

We still don't know what Tsukune wants. And its kinda clear that Tsukune always had had Moka and only Moka in his eyes.

Not to say Harem is not possible, but you can't really spin it and say that this is a harem end. After all, this is an Omake, could just be another funny joke chapter like a whole lot of others.

And we know Tsukune always manages to turn them down. So yeah.
Old 2015-05-03, 20:18   Link #25579
vienx

GO haremmmmm,, harem is da best route
vienx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 20:41   Link #25580
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

All this time Tsukune only has only eyes for on girl. But I guess people still see what they want to see and ignore that...
All other storys where the Mc loved only on girl must be viewd differently too.
Love Hina = Harem ending
Ai Youri Aoshi = Harem ending
KNIM = Harem ending
Suzuka = Harem ening
etc...
heck, all romance storys end now in polygamy because it is too hard to accept that the favourite girl doesn't get the guy. /facepalming because of this absurdity

OK I give up.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire