AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-08-30, 14:22   Link #3281
Alhazad2003

Yes, you can find it at the "usual places" shall we say. They finally have a new home after the usual scanlators folded.

As for 197, that should be out before Labor Day I'd say. They really don't come out on the 27th anymore like they did before. I'm looking forward to it too. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 05:40   Link #3282
nooneagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
.........*reads the latest chapters of Freezing P*

Oh man, that was too silly. Though that definitely proved Arnett wears the pants in her relationship with Morrison. Not that he's complaining of course, but it's nice to see where it all started for them. Coolness.
that's kawaii.
it would be a shame if-
in the main story-
someone-
takes her away-
*cough* kazuya *cough*
nooneagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 12:55   Link #3283
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's certainly possible that his ability will influence the Pandora in such a way that their Pandora sides would completely submit to him. I just hope it doesn't also spread to their human sides, as those should be reserved for their respective Limiters. Heck, I actually even think that their Pandora sides submitting themselves to him is already too much. So please, LDY, don't take it that far.
Old 2015-09-01, 14:35   Link #3284
ryuuya

I won't be surprise if someone ending up kissing kazuya and telling him that i will be your mistress( you don't have be worrying about Satellizer because she will be your main wife)

I also think that buying humanity is not a easy job. And sometimes you have to be look like a antagonist.
ryuuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 15:01   Link #3285
Malicre

The only female character in freezing that ever peaked my interest was Elizabeth, all of the other girls were just "meh".
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 15:37   Link #3286
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
The only female character in freezing that ever peaked my interest was Elizabeth, all of the other girls were just "meh".
Cassandra peeks my interest and claimed(by yours truly) and Sawatari Isuzu recently.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 18:58   Link #3287
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuuya View Post
I won't be surprise if someone ending up kissing kazuya and telling him that i will be your mistress( you don't have be worrying about Satellizer because she will be your main wife)

I also think that buying humanity is not a easy job. And sometimes you have to be look like a antagonist.
I don't know what you mean by buying humanity, but I do agree with you on everything else. But it's impossible for him to make a full harem out of the Pandora without pissing off the Limiters (although, yes, Kazuya having a harem of Pandora would be pretty good in itself). I don't want Kazuya become the number one hated guy on campus, and I also wouldn't like it he really netori'd the Pandora affected by his ability, stealing them from their Limiters. Dammit, LDY, please don't do this.
Old 2015-09-01, 22:03   Link #3288
ryuuya

@DragonOSman i was sleepy when i post that and what i mean is that buying time for humanity is not a easy job, you need to get your hands dirty. there will be some sacrifice in the process.
Old 2015-09-02, 02:19   Link #3289
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I don't know what you mean by buying humanity, but I do agree with you on everything else. But it's impossible for him to make a full harem out of the Pandora without pissing off the Limiters (although, yes, Kazuya having a harem of Pandora would be pretty good in itself). I don't want Kazuya become the number one hated guy on campus, and I also wouldn't like it he really netori'd the Pandora affected by his ability, stealing them from their Limiters. Dammit, LDY, please don't do this.
you shoud know that LDY make alot of NTR and incest manga and some of them have bad ends
if he is going to make NTR in freezing i would like the one who make it is the MC not others
example ZERO manga have incest and ntr and in the end the MC died
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-02, 05:30   Link #3290
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
you shoud know that LDY make alot of NTR and incest manga and some of them have bad ends
if he is going to make NTR in freezing i would like the one who make it is the MC not others
example ZERO manga have incest and ntr and in the end the MC died
Zero? Is it a manga where mc went on rampage when the only thing left of the girl he wanted to protect is arm? And where mc as well as father got owned by the same guy.

One of the most dissatisfacting things I read. Though I loved the beginning.
Old 2015-09-04, 06:26   Link #3291
ryuuya

Gotta catch 'em all PANDORA!
Old 2015-09-04, 08:13   Link #3292
amtro
Distro

Spoiler for 197:
Old 2015-09-04, 10:40   Link #3293
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Spoiler for 197:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-09-04, 12:15   Link #3294
dark44

why they are mad they make it look like kazzya raped them
they are weak he need to power up them to defeat the humanoid pandora
kazzya have the legendary pandoras and rana and satellaizer he doesnt need arnet or Elizabeth
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-04, 12:20   Link #3295
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
why they are mad they make it look like kazzya raped them
they are weak he need to power up them to defeat the humanoid pandora
kazzya have the legendary pandoras and rana and satellaizer he doesnt need arnet or Elizabeth
In a way, he kinda did.
Old 2015-09-04, 13:13   Link #3296
ryuuya

also no news on windy and teslad(i hope they won't die)
Old 2015-09-04, 19:08   Link #3297
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm with Kurohane on this one: The Pandora's reaction is to be expected here. He forced them to submit to his will. Yes, he gave them the power to fight the Nova and made them win with his powers, but again, he took away their will to resist him and completely made them bend to his own will. I only hope he knows he did a bad thing, and I also hope that he'll try to make amends here. It'd be good if they can form a team here, still, with Kazuya as the impromptu leader because of his power - maybe he'll use the power only in a way that the actual leader of their group herself (should be a Pandora, hence a girl) commands him to. And of course, that Pandora shouldn't be under the affects of Kazuya's power. Or he could be the real commander, but choose to not use his power on the Pandora at all unless he absolutely has to.
Old 2015-09-04, 20:03   Link #3298
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

They were surprised by and scared of it, sure. That's why they're reacting so strongly. Besides, the Pandora have always been the stronger of the duo between Pandora/Limiter, so this definitely shakes up the balance between their roles as well.

But really, they are just scared of what he did. They can be upset with him all they want but if this turns out how they are going to make headway against the Novas, well, they better start getting used to it - or quit.
Old 2015-09-04, 20:08   Link #3299
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, maybe you're right, but Kazuya still needs to reconcile and make amends with them, and try to explain his side of the story here. I think he should tell them what he saw in that little flashback about his parents, sister, and Cassandra, and also what his sister told him at the end. It'll be really bad if he becomes the number one hated guy on campus because of his new power.
Old 2015-09-04, 22:08   Link #3300
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Not too worried about him becoming hated. Shunned and feared, maybe, but not hated. Besides, Stella and Rana can vouch for him being extremely nice and that he wouldn't do anything like taking advantage of them while in that state. Even so, a lot of that is incredibly personal information about him and his family. I don't know if divulging all of that info will get the other girls to trust him or not - just think of the blackmail material on the Aoi family that is.

Rana better make it at the end - she's one of the most fun characters in this story.

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen