AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-03-22, 03:46   Link #41
neoko

Quote:
part 2 will definately pwn if they can mebe drag out the fights a lil longer (me likey the action).
If it's done right, hell yeh! Like naruto vs sasuke (133)

ps; could have been 134 ;O
neoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 12:28   Link #42
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lackadaisical
villians that have ridiculous designs,
How can you say that? The Akatsuki definitely have the coolest designed characters I've ever seen in anime-relation.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 15:57   Link #43
Razz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
How can you say that? The Akatsuki definitely have the coolest designed characters I've ever seen in anime-relation.
Agreed. Not only is Itachi the greatest badass "older brother" design I've seen in any shounen to date, but...yeah, no spoilers but the rest of Akatsuki is really well designed so far.
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 21:27   Link #44
A Lamer
あほぉ&

While I'd agree akatsuki has one of the better tailors around, I wouldn't refer to them as the best, given the fact that bathrobes tend to not be that handy in fights.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 01:49   Link #45
neoko

They will shed their bathrobes when it becomes unhandy.

Not that they would need to most of the time, besides it gives them the cool factor.
neoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 02:38   Link #46
sayde

I'm not a manga reader or anything like that, but I have been reading some various topics on this board from time to time that contained manga spoilers in them and from what I've read so far, I can't help but get the feeling that the manga is kind of dragging in a couple areas.

For example;
Spoiler:
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 02:48   Link #47
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde
For example;
Spoiler:
Actually the way things are progressing, we'll at least see a glimpse of sasuke within the next 10 chapters. Its taken this long simply because of what you've mentioned along with some other things distracting from the job at hand, which is namely to take the fight to oro and get sasuke back.

And if anyone wants a specific reason why its taken so long, please accept this spoiler free version of the events that have unfolded:

Punch punch punch punch punch punch punch SHANNARO!!!1 punch punch punch punch punch. life points = 9,000,000 = super sayajin punch punch punch.

And I still read it.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 04:29   Link #48
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde
I'm not a manga reader or anything like that, but I have been reading some various topics on this board from time to time that contained manga spoilers in them and from what I've read so far, I can't help but get the feeling that the manga is kind of dragging in a couple areas.

For example;
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 06:31   Link #49
fremeer

lets just put part two this way, kakashi gaiden was nice flashback on kakashi and had legitimate use in describing how kakashi used to be and stuff.
after that it started of well and naruto did some nice things. The fights were pretty cool and will be nice to watch animated. Naruto has shown improvement of his self only kyuubi. Im hoping naruto is at least twice as strong as he used to be but so far nuthin to confirm he is even 10% stronger. Yet to see a true "naruto" win that was with ease. What we need is a chuunin exam.
fremeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 07:49   Link #50
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fremeer
What we need is a chuunin exam.
Spoiler:
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 09:03   Link #51
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
The start of part 2 ... will be the best thing that happened to the anime i think, well im hoping.

The rest will be quite awesome too ... actually itll all be wonderful.

I cant wait ^_^.

Dont believe people who say its bad, they lie
Yeah, I agree. I think the worst part is just the length of the chapters for the manga readers. The chapters stretch on and on. But there is one thing that the anime does that has one over Kishi, they actually make it better. Before you know it, a fight that may last for 11 chapters may last for just 3 episodes. I think Part 2 will be worth the wait. The downside is that I hate to see just how quick they catch up again with the manga. Is the manga really that far ahead from the original stopping point of the anime (before fillers)?
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 09:38   Link #52
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 14:52   Link #53
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Lamer
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika
Spoiler:

Thanks for your input in regards to my previous post.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 21:09   Link #54
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope
Spoiler:
I don't think it would be a very good storyline.

Spoiler:
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 00:09   Link #55
fremeer

a new chuunin exam would only work after sasuke is back, and then we can see sasuke, naruto and an unknown genin(demon) get into the final exam. Hell how funny would it be seeing naruto try to pass the first ninja exam again? And we can maybe waste 1 chapter getting through it, like sasuke and naruto get into the forest and last double page is them walking into the place with both scrolls no injuries in like a couple of minutes. Then next eps would be some cool fight where naruto is first to fight and being a cocky bastard lets the guy think he's winning and then bam destroys him, then we see sasuke defeat the guy in a split second. Pretty basic shounen stuff there btw. i just want naruto to shine just once. he hasnt had an easy win that didnt involve some dumb tactic(sexy no jutsu wins are lame)
fremeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 02:04   Link #56
-RK-
WoW addict

Send a message via AIM to -RK- Send a message via MSN to -RK- Send a message via Yahoo to -RK-
Anything will be better than the fillers we have to endure. Skipping Naruto for months at a time is more like a pleasure for me than a chore.
-RK- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 02:32   Link #57
Maes Hughes
~Nyan Nyan~

Send a message via MSN to Maes Hughes
Thanks for all the replies.

I'll probably enjoy part 2. Everything that I've spoiled for myself I like the sound of, including...
Spoiler:

I enjoyed most of the Sasuke arc. Other than the big fight of the arc, I loved the Chouji fight the most (he should've had his moment and died...)
Maes Hughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 08:11   Link #58
Kunimi_Hiro
Hokage

Part 2 for me has lots of Plot that unlocks most things that we question from Part 1. It has lots of Character development, specially with our two main Protagonist, Sakura and Naruto. New, interesting characters will be introduced, and lots of new mysteries that needs to be revelead. Bottomline, I like the way Part 2 is shaping up ^^.
Kunimi_Hiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 12:57   Link #59
Rurik
Golden

I agree with Raikage
Spoiler:
Old 2006-09-15, 12:34   Link #60
I love waffles!

I happen to like part 2 alot more than part 1.
I love waffles! is offline   Reply With Quote