AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-03-23, 19:18   Link #61
vega98767
Matchstick Kid

Great episode, but does this mean that Oro uses the immortality jutsu on Kabuto as well? Kabuto asked for a 15-16 year old body but then Oro says "don't you have plenty?" so by Oro saying that Id assume it was for the purpose of experiments.

But then both Oro and Kabuto go on to talk about Kabutos blood type so maybe it is for a body transfer. It would disappoint me if Kabuto uses the immortality jutsu as well. What does everyone else think?
vega98767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 19:20   Link #62
ShikaShika
無罪

I doubt it. In either case, it would be really stupid if the immortality jutsu somehow relied on the victim's blood type.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 19:24   Link #63
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n
That's another point where Sasuke is treated like a child, he doesn't even know that the "parents" went on a risky mission. It's like when you don't tell your children that you were fighting in a war, just tell them some lie so they don't want to come with you and risk their life. Also Oro and Kabuto used Kimimaro to help kill the kazekage (or was it just an anime filler?), but now they don't allow Sasuke to taste a real kage level fight? It's a bit disappointing for me, Kimimaro considered to be stronger maybe.
That's not being treated as a child, that's being treated as a considerably valuable asset that Oro can't afford to lose again.
Orochimaru lost a perfect body once, do you really believed he would throw Sasuke at various deadly Kage level shinobi a few months before he would try to take over his body? Not only that but at an Akatsuki member related to Itachi which could lead to an unpredictable behavior from Sasuke wanting to learn about his brother rather than following Oro's orders?
Orochimaru and Sasuke aren't family neither friend. There is probably not a bit of trust between them. They share a temporary interest in their frequentation, that's all.
And yeah the Kimimaro/Kazekage was an anime filler.

The blood type thingy is just japanese stuff about personality related to your blood type.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 21:14   Link #64
carb

yeah i agree. current sasuke have 0% chance of beating itachi. and look at the time! isn't it time for oro doing his special jutsu again? and this time the target is sasuke.

For oro's part, i don't see any reason why he should teach sasuke high lvl jutsu's, as he very well knows that it is pointless because he will eventually own sasuke's body, and his mind.

what i imagined him to do is train sasuke's body to be strong and enduring in battle, and ofcourse the sharingan..

ofcourse on sasuke's part, he's thinking that oro is doing him a favor
carb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 22:31   Link #65
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by full_metal_sousuke
isnt kakashi's M.Sharingan different than itachi's.
-That it is but it is probablly due to the fact that Kakashi is not of Uchiha blood, rather his Sharingan was implanted on him. In my opinion Kakashi's M.Sharingan is cooler looking than Itachi's but I have no way of telling you if one is more powerful than the other, or if they are on equal terms. We'll just have to wait and see.
Old 2006-03-24, 00:02   Link #66
akaktsn

[Manga] Chap 300 Orochimaru

I just have to make a comment. I looked over the images quite a few times to make sure there was nothing there. Did anyone else notice how at ease and nice orochimaru looked? Almost like a normal person? You know how he usually has like a sadistic smile and there is always a sick joke to everything well this time he like made fun of kabuto but didnt mean it in a bad way and it might have been just my translation but orochimaru said "uh" i find that amzing lol he stuttered that is incredible lol so yeah i thought that was cool and that i would try to be the first one to notice and point that out......the probelm is no one is going to care lol yeah....later
akaktsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 00:04   Link #67
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Now that Sasuke enters the picture, how will the first fight turn out? Their current base (most probably not the only one) shouldn't be that far from where Yamato and the others are currently resting. If they catch up with Oro, they will be in a highly disadvantageous situation (assuming Sasuke~Naruto, Kabuto>Sakura, Oro>Yamato), also especially since Sai has to help Oro. A reinforcement or a common enemy, I wonder who will show up first?
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 00:16   Link #68
fremeer

Quote:
I must be persistant and insist that "that jutsu" is simply growing the tails. It fits Jiraiya's description perfectly, and what else could be more worth warning Naruto not to do? We know "that jutsu" has something to do with Naruto becoming hot-headed and losing control, from Jiraiya's warnings. Even if you think that isn't a "real" jutsu, just think about this. Jiraiya made the reference to "that jutsu" a year ago. One year is pushing the patience of the average reader I would think.
the thing is naruto doesnt even know about 4th tail he was completely blank about it till he was told, naruto obviously knows "that justsu" and obviously can do it whenever he wants. Im guessing its something over the top and destructive but drains most of narutos chakra and that he cant control it perfectly.
fremeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 01:26   Link #69
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Now that Sasuke enters the picture, how will the first fight turn out? Their current base (most probably not the only one) shouldn't be that far from where Yamato and the others are currently resting. If they catch up with Oro, they will be in a highly disadvantageous situation (assuming Sasuke~Naruto, Kabuto>Sakura, Oro>Yamato), also especially since Sai has to help Oro. A reinforcement or a common enemy, I wonder who will show up first?
i think it said yamato's bunshin found the base, so there could be some action.

but if Jiraiya doesnt show up or Sasuke doesnt leave ... theres gonna be trouble for the naruto gang.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 01:33   Link #70
Rachy
Disabled By Request

yeah he was really calm this chapter ... he even looked sad in one part >_<.

at the end goes back to that stupid smirk though.
Old 2006-03-24, 02:51   Link #71
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
True if the numbers aren't evened up a bit it will end up bad for the Naruto gang. Somehow i have a feeling "that justu" is Yodaimes teleporting technique. But then I wonder if it is why hasn't Jiraya ever used it. My only guest is that it is a Kakei Genki. (SP*) Wich would mean Naruto is blood related to Yodaime, but that is to much speculation. What does the tech book say on Yodaimes teleport jutsu?

I think the collest reinforcements they could get are Sand ninjas. Would be cool.

As for the different MS of Itachy and Kakashy i dont think the fact of being a blood uchia or not is the questions. For Itachy we seen him use mainly Genjutsu and Kakashi invisable physical attakes and sending stuff to alternate dimention. Booth seem to do very different things. So i would presume more that, it is based on how you obtain it. An other speculation that is less probable is that each MS is diffrent form the other by default.
EadTaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 03:03   Link #72
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EadTaes
True if the numbers aren't evened up a bit it will end up bad for the Naruto gang. Somehow i have a feeling "that justu" is Yodaimes teleporting technique. But then I wonder if it is why hasn't Jiraya ever used it. My only guest is that it is a Kakei Genki. (SP*) Wich would mean Naruto is blood related to Yodaime, but that is to much speculation. What does the tech book say on Yodaimes teleport jutsu?
That's something that struck my mind, when I saw Yondaime in action, other than during the intro where he fought Kyuubi. Really, they must have something in common. And that's not only the smile and the hair ^^'
Yondaime wouldn't sacrifice someone else's kid anyway ... imagine the scandal afterwards :s

If he could have leard the 4th's teleport jutsu, then Naruto has a very valuable asset to beat a Sharingan user... He might have learned a higher level Rasengan too. THe current one, even Odama Rasengan is level 3. Yondaime's had 8 levels.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 03:57   Link #73
monster

It seems like an end to this arc is near with the appearence of Sasuke, doesn't look like anything much will be resolved here. Just more mystery with Sai, which is great, since I am interested in Sai's past. I hope there'll be more to it than there was for Kimimaro's past.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope
Okay, this decides it. I´m picking up the manga. Hang on I´ll be where you guys are next week.

Edit//
So, eeeh , which chapter should I start with? Where does Part II start in the manga?
You should start with Ch. 239.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
That's something that struck my mind, when I saw Yondaime in action, other than during the intro where he fought Kyuubi. Really, they must have something in common. And that's not only the smile and the hair ^^'
Yondaime wouldn't sacrifice someone else's kid anyway ... imagine the scandal afterwards :s
This doesn't explain the hatred people feel towards Naruto. If Naruto is related to Yondaime, people would pity and fear him, not hate and fear. And there would be mention of his relationship to Yondaime if that was the case. Instead, we get nothing of his past other than the sealing event. I still think Naruto is just an unfortunate orphan born in or near the village at the time of the attack with no known surviving family that's anybody famous. Yondaime probably just saw the chance to make some use for the kyuubi and took it right there and then.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 04:26   Link #74
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Yondaime died... "out of sight, out of heart" I'd say >_>
That's the way lots of people are unfortunately.

They can pick on Naruto as much as they want, there's nobody left to defend him, except the few people that recognized him as a human being an not like the others acting as if he is the Plague or something.
Also, nobody told him who his parents were... so whether or not it was Yondaime, he has no idea what kind of people they were.... honorable members of a clan wiped out by Kyuubi, son of the 4th, son of regular Konoha jounins/chuunins or maybe or maybe just farmers
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 04:39   Link #75
monster

Exactly, nobody told him. That's strange for a relative (or even son) of a hokage.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 04:47   Link #76
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
I wouldn't out right assume that Sasuke would even fight his old friends for Orochimaru. Since he knows about the immortality jutsu, maybe he'll see it as his cue to leave Orochimaru, and look for strength elsewhere (not Konoha).

Don't get me wrong, I believe Sasuke and Naruto will fight again, just not... this soon, and for some other reason. I don't really think Sasuke wants to hurt any of them unless he has to, and since he can't remain loyal to Orochimaru for that much longer anyway, he might just pack up and leave while the rest of them are busy fighting. Though Sasuke doesn't know about the time limit, now that I think about it... Anyway, something to consider.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 04:57   Link #77
lotus_lee

He should have given Sasuke a smack around the head for acting all bad-ass, and show him who's the boss !
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 05:49   Link #78
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
He should have given Sasuke a smack around the head for acting all bad-ass, and show him who's the boss !
not if Orochimaru wants to live

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I believe Sasuke and Naruto will fight again, just not... this soon, and for some other reason. I don't really think Sasuke wants to hurt any of them unless he has to, and since he can't remain loyal to Orochimaru for that much longer anyway, he might just pack up and leave while the rest of them are busy fighting. Though Sasuke doesn't know about the time limit, now that I think about it... Anyway, something to consider.
I think he'd fight for him .... but he wouldnt touch sakura, just kick naruto into a rock wall or something and make the building start to collapse ^_^.
Old 2006-03-24, 06:18   Link #79
neoko

If sai was to fight sasuke, sasuke would win, it's just the way it goes with this type of manga.

And sasuke does stand a chance against itachi now. If he doesn't (not likely) then he probably never will.

Sasuke is hella badass. That picture with his silhouette and sharingan eyes is really awesome ;D
neoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 07:19   Link #80
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by EadTaes
It's spelled Kekkei Genkai.
The Data book states that Yondaime's jutsu is S-rank whereas the bloodline related jutsu aren't ranked so it can't be the case.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote